Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3066280 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 7:56am On Jan 01
FuckYou:

Those stories will still make boys wanna see that adventure. Forget, people don't learn.
They are free just like this guy killed this new year day.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 10:34am On Jan 01
You see the way this animal bring huge pain t him family. When he was alive he will be bragging of him being a strong man. Una go die finished for this country as una no won get sense. Keep deceiveing yourselves that you're a game man bunch of useless bastard

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hennessypope: 11:58am On Jan 01
wink
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 5:34pm On Jan 01
Hardcore11:
You see the way this animal bring huge pain t him family. When he was alive he will be bragging of him being a strong man. Una go die finished for this country as una no won get sense. Keep deceiveing yourselves that you're a game man bunch of useless bastard
Just only Edo state alone,more than 50 people no see New year from the last 6months till now just because of color.

Nobody from uptown gree come home for Christmas,even the ones wey dey still kill themselves. Some no even pass the crossover.

I see one video wey dem gun matured man ontop reservoir where him sleep.

Like how people go they think of better things for the new year,some people go mount somewhere dey map how to drop another person.

Truly no be everybody be human being,some na robocop.

Just to know how Nigeria violent reach, small Christmas party dem organize, person on spiderman costume and person on Father Christmas costume begin fight scatter the show. Spiderman and father Christmas dey fight for children party..
Nigeria my country..na our own dey different and violent from people we copy from

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 8:06pm On Jan 01
Hmmm!, having previously talked about many gory incidents that happened @ Ilaro Poly around 2001-2006, mostly between SEC and BAN, which led to soo many untimely deaths on both sides. Let me quickly talked about a funny incident that occurred between the members of SEC and NBM @ IIaro Poly, around 2004/2005 (If I could recall the actual date).

On a particular day, precisely on a Wednesday, during the weekly gyrations of the Kegites club, a top-ranking member of the SEC left the gyration ground, when his other brothers were still with the Kegites club members gyrating. According to the information gathered later by the SUG members who intervened. The so-called SEC member left the campus to a place called Library, within IIaro to check on his babe, unknown to him, he branched @ a particular bar, a little bit adjacent to the official residence of the NBM (Almost about 80% of NBM members in IIaro Poly stays in that hostel, and it's also directly within the territory of the Buccaneers). On getting to this bar, he entered to shack some beers, only to come directly face-to-face with lots of members of NBM celebrating a member's birthday with lots n lots of fine fine ladies in attendance (all wearing blacks).

The SEC member, according to a source, couldn't run, nor turn back again, as he had already been spotted by them AYES. A member of NBM (name withheld) approached him and snatched a blue towel from the back pocket of the SEC member and dragged him into their midst. Everyone @ the party started making fun and mockery of this SEC member, though, he was never beaten nor touched (I guess maybe because of the presence of the girls @ the party).

According to a reliable source, the SUG gathered the information that the SEC member was even telling the particular NBM guy that snatched his blue towel that he didn't expect him to be the one to snatch his blue towel, as they were together a week before inside the school on a Saturday where he, the SEC member played basketball with him and some NBM members, and even paid for his food @ the school cafeteria.

All these explanations fell on the deaf ears of this particular NBM guy (name withheld). Fortunately for the SEC guy, a top-ranking member of NBM, who is yet to arrive @ the birthday celebration was immediately called that a SEC member has been caught, according to the source, he quickly took a bike and ran down to the bar....Alas!....only to discover that the SEC guy that was caught was his secondary school best friend some years back (they attended the same secondary school, and wrote WAEC together).

He felt surprised and equally disappointed that his former best friend was the one they called him to disgrace and humiliate (though, a SEC member). Being the top-most ranking NBM in that party, he excused the SEC guy to a corner within the bar and started apologising for the embarrassment and also offered him some beers (Williams dark ale, one dark n black beer like that).

According to our source in SUG, the SEC guy refused the beer offer, and only opted for his blue towel to be returned back to him, and he'll forgive and forget the whole scenario.........TO BE CONTINUED.

SAY A CAPITAL NO TO CULTISM!!!

14 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PhillipPHD(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01
I never knew opposing parties coexist even in the same space and could even be friends. That means even family members can belong to rival groups. Just like political parties.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01
PhillipPHD:
I never knew opposing parties coexist even in the same space and could even be friends. That means even family members can belong to rival groups. Just like political parties.

Yes of course, as at 2001-2006, Buccaneers and NBM coexist as next-door-neighbours @ Fed. Poly Ilaro. In actual fact, I was invited to an annual party of EIYE confraternity in year 2002 as a member of SUG (I was the then SRC deputy speaker) in one particular hotel within IIaro town. On getting there, I met some invited top-ranking members of Buccaneers and NBM, including the Pirates, who were also invited to the party organized by SEC members with their own special seats and tables, covered with yellow clothes, yellow ribbons and yellow balloons for the Buccaneers, while the tables and chairs of NBM and Pirates were decorated and covered with black ribbons, yellow balloons and red clothes and balloons respectively.

I was sooo very surprised at this, cos I've never seen such since then.......even OPC members and about 3/4 soldiers were there to provide security......and mind you, the security there on that day was very tight. The Buccaneers also returned the same gesture when they were also doing their own annual party few weeks after. This is how it should be.....not the wanton killings.

SAY A CAPITAL NO TO CULT KILLINGS!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PhillipPHD(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01
Elbowla:

Yes of course, as at 2001-2006, Buccaneers and NBM coexist as next-door-neighbours @ Fed. Poly Ilaro. In actual fact, I was invited to an annual party of EIYE confraternity in year 2002 as a member of SUG (I was the then SRC deputy speaker) in one particular hotel within IIaro town. On getting there, I met some invited top-ranking members of Buccaneers and NBM, including the Pirates, who were also invited to the party organized by SEC members with their own special seats and tables, covered with yellow clothes, yellow ribbons and yellow balloons for the Buccaneers, while the tables and chairs of NBM and Pirates were decorated and covered with black ribbons, yellow balloons and red clothes and balloons respectively.

I was sooo very surprised at this, cos I've never seen such since then.......even OPC members and about 3/4 soldiers were there to provide security......and mind you, the security there on that day was very tight. The Buccaneers also returned the same gesture when they were also doing their own annual party few weeks after. This is how it should be.....not the wanton killings.

Wow interesting. I doubt such arrangement can be made during a crisis.

Say no to cultism entirely, because cultism = killings.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by PhillipPHD(m): 10:05pm On Jan 01
Elbowla:

Wow interesting. I doubt such arrangement can be made during a crisis...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Makamatic: 6:49am On Jan 02
gamechanger547:
True talk. Even there was one instance where a frat guy was brutalised by his own members for him to show how solid he is, he got badly injured and couldn't walk well.

Alas! Rivals pulled a hit that same day on them and others escaped but he was caught down because of his wounds. Who caused his death? Na him own brothers now! They will argue that they didn't anticipate that rivals will H.I.T but you have to always use your 6 by 7.

Cultism No dey pay.

Isiahor graduate from school na so him run from acada ,butchers wey go as suicide follow am go write final exam him they use sense for them too make them no too know him movement . why ? Them they para say him na officer for temple since him 200l from butcher - cabobo to 500l wey him come be ochemba .. which is for ever 3 good years them no play am but him done give thousand of orders to Wembley people infact I'm second name for school na Wembley , if e see u and u get small lapses inside school o , them done carry you go one bush one side tell you make u UnCloth make them Wembley u . Him graduate ,him say I want do night party na him him take leave town go Benin go stay but them still snitch on am know where him go . Now him done HO office , him self been no want go but them go remove am from Benin drive am come back just to attend the HO so them go fit revenge 3 years of no wembley for him body . Bros them finish ochei oo , them almost cripple ochei oo, almost 2 months the guy no get himself .. you go run from maphite , black warrior , eiye , viking , jurist still run from your fellow confra men .. nothing they confra oo .

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02
Elbowla...I await oo
Elbowla:
Hmmm!, having previously talked about many gory incidents that happened @ Ilaro Poly around 2001-2006, mostly between SEC and BAN, which led to soo many untimely deaths on both sides. Let me quickly talked about a funny incident that occurred between the members of SEC and NBM @ IIaro Poly, around 2004/2005 (If I could recall the actual date).

On a particular day, precisely on a Wednesday, during the weekly gyrations of the Kegites club, a top-ranking member of the SEC left the gyration ground, when his other brothers were still with the Kegites club members gyrating. According to the information gathered later by the SUG members who intervened. The so-called SEC member left the campus to a place called Library, within IIaro to check on his babe, unknown to him, he branched @ a particular bar, a little bit adjacent to the official residence of the NBM (Almost about 80% of NBM members in IIaro Poly stays in that hostel, and it's also directly within the territory of the Buccaneers). On getting to this bar, he entered to shack some beers, only to come directly face-to-face with lots of members of NBM celebrating a member's birthday with lots n lots of fine fine ladies in attendance (all wearing blacks).

The SEC member, according to a source, couldn't run, nor turn back again, as he had already been spotted by them AYES. A member of NBM (name withheld) approached him and snatched a blue towel from the back pocket of the SEC member and dragged him into their midst. Everyone @ the party started making fun and mockery of this SEC member, though, he was never beaten nor touched (I guess maybe because of the presence of the girls @ the party).

According to a reliable source, the SUG gathered the information that the SEC member was even telling the particular NBM guy that snatched his blue towel that he didn't expect him to be the one to snatch his blue towel, as they were together a week before inside the school on a Saturday where he, the SEC member played basketball with him and some NBM members, and even paid for his food @ the school cafeteria.

All these explanations fell on the deaf ears of this particular NBM guy (name withheld). Fortunately for the SEC guy, a top-ranking member of NBM, who is yet to arrive @ the birthday celebration was immediately called that a SEC member has been caught, according to the source, he quickly took a bike and ran down to the bar....Alas!....only to discover that the SEC guy that was caught was his secondary school best friend some years back (they attended the same secondary school, and wrote WAEC together).

He felt surprised and equally disappointed that his former best friend was the one they called him to disgrace and humiliate (though, a SEC member). Being the top-most ranking NBM in that party, he excused the SEC guy to a corner within the bar and started apologising for the embarrassment and also offered him some beers (Williams dark ale, one dark n black beer like that).

According to our source in SUG, the SEC guy refused the beer offer, and only opted for his blue towel to be returned back to him, and he'll forgive and forget the whole scenario.........TO BE CONTINUED.

SAY A CAPITAL NO TO CULTISM!!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 1:34pm On Jan 02
RedeemLife:
Elbowla...I await oo

In continuation, the blue towel that was snatched from the EIYE guy was collected back by this top-ranking officer of NBM and returned back to him, he was still eventually forced to take 2 bottles of Williams dark ale, and immediately left the birthday venue. But quite unfortunate, instead for the SEC guy to head on to his babe's place as initially planned, he headed back to campus and straight to the Kegites club gyration ground to report the incident that happened to his fellow EIYE guys.

Immediately, all the EIYE members in that gyration ground gathered themselves together and marched straight towards the school main gate, on getting to the main gate, an 18 seater students shuttle bus that was about to take off with some students going home was stopped, the occupants were forcefully commanded to get down, while the driver of the bus was commanded to drive straight down to Library, the territory of NBM as at that year.

On getting there, according to our source in SUG, 3 members of SEC were stationed with the driver (maybe in order not to run), while the rest members went straight down to the venue of the birthday party, but alas!, on getting there, not even a single AIYE was found there, but unfortunately, the woman that owns the bar pointed towards the NBM hostel, telling the EIYE members that the AIYE members left about 30 mins to their hostel, on hearing this, the EIYE guys left the bar to that hostel, barricaded all entrances, entry and exit doors that leads into the hostel and went straight ahead into the NBM hostel, a big one storey building occupied by about 40-50 NBM members!!!

Immediately, lots of shops around Library junction started closing their doors, a secondary school that is close to the Library
junction immediately closed their main gate, and marched all their students into their main auditorium and locked themselves, both the teachers and students indoor, bike men and some members of NURTW left their garages.....and as if an emergency curfew was pronounced......THE WHOLE LIBRARY JUNCTION AND ENVIRONS SUDDENLY BECAME QUIET LIKE A GRAVEYARD!!!

A very big war is about to start!!!

PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

TO BE CONTINUED LATER TODAY!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 2:03pm On Jan 02
Abeg, continue and finish the story let does who have ear hear...and I like this ur story oo
Elbowla:

In continuation, the blue towel that was snatched from the EIYE guy was collected back by this top-ranking officer of NBM and returned back to him, he was still eventually forced to take 2 bottles of Williams dark ale, and immediately left the birthday venue. But quite unfortunate, instead for the SEC guy to head on to his babe's place as initially planned, he headed back to campus and straight to the Kegites club gyration ground to report the incident that happened to his fellow EIYE guys.

Immediately, all the EIYE members in that gyration ground gathered themselves together and marched straight towards the school main gate, on getting to the main gate, an 18 seater students shuttle bus that was about to take off with some students going home was stopped, the occupants were forcefully commanded to get down, while the driver of the bus was commanded to drive straight down to Library, the territory of NBM as at that year.

On getting there, according to our source in SUG, 3 members of SEC were stationed with the driver (maybe in order not to run), while the rest members went straight down to the venue of the birthday party, but alas!, on getting there, not even a single AIYE was found there, but unfortunately, the woman that owns the bar pointed towards the NBM hostel, telling the EIYE members that the AIYE members left about 30 mins to their hostel, on hearing this, the EIYE guys left the bar to that hostel, barricaded all entrances, entry and exit doors that leads into the hostel and went straight ahead into the NBM hostel, a big one storey building occupied by about 40-50 NBM members!!!

Immediately, lots of shops around Library junction started closing their doors, a secondary school that is close to the Library
junction immediately closed their main gate, and marched all their students into their main auditorium and locked themselves, both the teachers and students indoor, bike men and some members of NURTW left their garages.....and as if an emergency curfew was pronounced......THE WHOLE LIBRARY JUNCTION AND ENVIRONS SUDDENLY BECAME QUIET LIKE A GRAVEYARD!!!

A very big war is about to start!!!

PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

TO BE CONTINUED LATER TODAY!

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02
RedeemLife:
Abeg, continue and finish the story let does who have ear hear...and I like this ur story oo

In continuation, on getting to the NBM hostel, an old woman that sat @ one the entrances of the hostel was forcefully pushed by these marauding members of SEC (A clear case of eternal curse on them). On getting inside the hostel, funny enough, most members of NBM were found in their boxer shorts, some naked and some with only towels tied around their waist.....😅......while many girls were found in almost each and every room with only their bra and pants, some with only towels tied around their chest region, and some completely naked.....(Guess everybody was drunk and were about to start a sex orgy, not minding what happened recently).

When it comes to the most fine of the finest ladies @ the Fed. Poly. Ilaro as at 2002-2003-2004-2005-2006......NBM members always have them @ their beck and call. Not even SEC, Buccaneers or Pirates can compete with them in terms of Pu**y enjoyment.

The NBM members probably thought the SEC guy that they released has forgotten about the whole scenario, and were not really prepared for war.....but flexing!. The SEC members entered their hostel only to meet them, both guys and ladies either naked or half-naked. A fight ensued between both parties, SEC and NBM, which only resulted into just an exchange of blows, punches and slappings....No weapon was used throughout that day. Why..?...I guess maybe because the SEC guys were coming from a gyration ground, and since no war is on ground between them and other confras, they really don't see the need to be moving around with weapons. And in the case of NBM, they were still in a party mood and were still in a flexing mood with lots and lots of alcohol in both parties body system......Beer and Palmwine.

After this little skirmishes between NBM and SEC, the SEC members left the hostel, hopped in back into the waiting bus that was manned by 3 of their members and headed back to campus and straight down to the gyration ground. Only to discover that the campus is already dry with no single student on campus, and in addition, the Kegites comrades had already packed up their drums, their Palmwine and regalia and left the campus.

The SEC members found themselves being the only set of people on campus. In all these, the members of Buccaneers and Pirates remained neutral!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

TO BE CONTINUED LATER TODAY!!!

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02
Ride on boss man...I day ur back grin
Elbowla:

In continuation, on getting to the NBM hostel, an old woman that sat @ one the entrances of the hostel was forcefully pushed by these marauding members of SEC (A clear case of eternal curse on them). On getting inside the hostel, funny enough, most members of NBM were found in their boxer shorts, some naked and some with only towels tied around their waist.....😅......while many girls were found in almost each and every room with only their bra and pants, some with only towels tied around their chest region, and some completely naked.....(Guess everybody was drunk and were about to start a sex orgy, not minding what happened recently).

When it comes to the most fine of the finest ladies @ the Fed. Poly. Ilaro as at 2002-2003-2004-2005-2006......NBM members always have them @ their beck and call. Not even SEC, Buccaneers or Pirates can compete with them in terms of Pu**y enjoyment.

The NBM members probably thought the SEC guy that they released has forgotten about the whole scenario, and were not really prepared for war.....but flexing!. The SEC members entered their hostel only to meet them, both guys and ladies either naked or half-naked. A fight ensued between both parties, SEC and NBM, which only resulted into just an exchange of blows, punches and slappings....No weapon was used throughout that day. Why..?...I guess maybe because the SEC guys were coming from a gyration ground, and since no war is on ground between them and other confras, they really don't see the need to be moving around with weapons. And in the case of NBM, they were still in a party mood and were still in a flexing mood with lots and lots of alcohol in both parties body system......Beer and Palmwine.

After this little skirmishes between NBM and SEC, the SEC members left the hostel, hopped in back into the waiting bus that was manned by 3 of their members and headed back to campus and straight down to the gyration ground. Only to discover that the campus is already dry with no single student on campus, and in addition, the Kegites comrades had already packed up their drums, their Palmwine and regalia and left the campus.

The SEC members found themselves being the only set of people on campus. In all these, the members of Buccaneers and Pirates remained neutral!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Dexy4yah(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02
Elbowla:

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

I'm reading this your story with a chilled bottle of heneken in my front.
Who say Jew life no sweet?
Wahala for who be cultist
🤣

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by free234free: 8:03pm On Jan 02
'

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02
free234free:
abeg reduce the suspense small and post full story on nect post cheesy cheesy
i didnt know pirates was a uni cult

Not a University confraternity, I'm talking about a Polytechnic in the Southwest, Pirates Confraternity still got many student members in some institutions around 2001-2007.

One of them even intimidated and harrased a coursemate of mine just becos of a lady.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02
Still awaiting the...reloaded oo grin
Elbowla:

Not a University confraternity, I'm talking about a Polytechnic in the Southwest, Pirates Confraternity still got many student members in some institutions around 2001-2007.

One of them even intimidated and harrased a coursemate of mine just becos of a lady.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02
free234free:
abeg reduce the suspense small and post full story on nect post cheesy cheesy
i didnt know pirates was a uni cult

In continuation, the members of SEC, on getting back to the campus after their short, but hilarious fracas with the AYEs (Hilarious in the sense that they spoilt the fun and sex orgy that the AYEs are about to start with their many chicks....😅😅😅), found that the campus has already been deserted by both the staff and students, including the members of Kegites club. They were still on campus and planning their next line of action, when the members of NBM marched into the campus on a straight line (on a single file) with their full-regalia and with their no 1 leading the squad, and each and every one of them with school bag strapped on their backs!!!

Immediately they sighted the SEC members, who are still @ the gyration ground, the no 1 of NBM beckoned on the no 2 man of SEC (The no 1 man of SEC has just been recently gunned down by the Buccaneers in a fracas around that same Library junction, his name is TBS), he refused to answer him and the other members of SEC saw it as an affront for an AYE member to call their no 2 man like that.

In the course of arguing this, a tall and lanky member of NBM surged out from the alignment and directly pointed a finger @ the no 2 man of SEC, telling him to tell his members never to insult their no 1, the SEC members saw this as a very big embarrassment and shouted their battlecry among themselves, the NBM members also echoed their own battlecry, and a free-for-all fights started between these two parties right on campus @ the Kegites gyration ground!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

TO BE CONTINUED TOMORROW!

Goodnight all.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02
Shocked shocked na so he they happen then? For broad daylight?...speechless
Elbowla:

In continuation, the members of SEC, on getting back to the campus after their short, but hilarious fracas with the AYEs (Hilarious in the sense that they spoilt the fun and sex orgy that the AYEs are about to start with their many chicks....😅😅😅), found that the campus has already been deserted by both the staff and students, including the members of Kegites club. They were still on campus and planning their next line of action, when the members of NBM marched into the campus on a straight line (on a single file) with their full-regalia and with their no 1 leading the squad, and each and every one of them with school bag strapped on their backs!!!

Immediately they sighted the SEC members, who are still @ the gyration ground, the no 1 of NBM beckoned on the no 2 man of SEC (The no 1 man of SEC has just been recently gunned down by the Buccaneers in a fracas around that same Library junction, his name is TBS), he refused to answer him and the other members of SEC saw it as an affront for an AYE member to call their no 2 man like that.

In the course of arguing this, a tall and lanky member of NBM surged out from the alignment and directly pointed a finger @ the no 2 man of SEC, telling him to tell his members never to insult their no 1, the SEC members saw this as a very big embarrassment and shouted their battlecry among themselves, the NBM members also echoed their own battlecry, and a free-for-all fights started between these two parties right on campus @ the Kegites gyration ground!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

Goodnight all.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02
Goodnight...may while I await the continues saga. And for those reading this remember this isn't movie/fraction this is reality 😂 it is better to learn the easy way than to learn the hard way...when u join a cult/frat be ready to take a bullet for someone else offense by venture of being a member grin
Elbowla:

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

Goodnight all.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02
RedeemLife:
Goodnight...may while I await the continues saga. And for those reading this remember this isn't movie/fraction this is reality 😂 it is better to learn the easy way than to learn the hard way...when u join a cult/frat be ready to take a bullet for someone else offense by venture of being a member grin

Movie Kwanu....

This is an incident that happened @ the Fed. Poly Ilaro in 2004/2005 academic session. I just don't want to be mentioning the names of those that participated actively in that fracas cos I wouldn't know wether or not they are on this forum.

The only name I purposely mentioned is that of TBS, the Ibaka of EIYE that was gunned down by the Buccaneers in 2003 @round Library junction. This particular incident I'm talking about between SEC and NBM lasted for 3 days before a peace talk was later arranged by the then SUG Executives. IT IS A VERY TRUE AND REAL FRACAS!!!

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02
Yes I know it's true, just letting others who may think otherwise has a clue of what cultism have always been and will always be true this enlighten life events...I once listen to a SEC song(arere nest to be precise) years back and I heard them call names like TBS,Oshe Rebecca,Old-school Tmoney and others referring to them as fallen heroes. So ur stories are 100 percent true
Elbowla:

Movie Kwanu....

This is an incident that happened @ the Fed. Poly Ilaro in 2004/2005 academic session. I just don't want to be mentioning the names of those that participated actively in that fracas cos I wouldn't know wether or not they are on this forum.

The only name I purposely mentioned is that of TBS, the Ibaka of EIYE that was gunned down by the Buccaneers in 2003 @round Library junction. This particular incident I'm talking about between SEC and NBM lasted for 3 days before a peace talk was later arranged by the then SUG Executives. IT IS A VERY TRUE AND REAL FRACAS!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02
Just complete ur story by tomorrow, so people we learn how someone might just die for nothing. And at the end there will be a peace talk and everybody(both ur members and rivals) will move on with there lives but u will be long gone...only to be referred to as a hero, because something tells me that someone might have died waiting the three days of war before the peace talk...so my question is what is the purpose of the initial gragra? grin
Elbowla:

Movie Kwanu....

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by jackiethagreat: 11:29pm On Jan 02
Hi pls can you pls tell me what to do when cult people are after me threating me and bullying me something I didn’t do pls ? I’m have suffered and loses a lot to these people and they keep threating me for something I knew nothing about 😢😔

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by hagjay(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02
jackiethagreat:
Hi pls can you pls tell me what to do when cult people are after me threating me and bullying me something I didn’t do pls ? I’m have suffered and loses a lot to these people and they keep threating me for something I knew nothing about 😢😔
Where are you precisely ,
Which group Is disturbing you,
What's really the bone of contention between you guys.
Pls talk to me, i can help you.
Dont be intimidated to join any group for any reason whatsoever.
Pls talk to me

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Giftedhand47(m): 2:44am On Jan 03
jackiethagreat:

Oga na man you be
If them threaten you
Threaten them back
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 3:35am On Jan 03
RedeemLife:
Yes I know it's true, just letting others who may think otherwise has a clue of what cultism have always been and will always be true this enlighten life events...I once listen to a SEC song(arere nest to be precise) years back and I heard them call names like TBS,Oshe Rebecca,Old-school Tmoney and others referring to them as fallen heroes. So ur stories are 100 percent true

Hmmmmmm!.... memories!!!.....

Oshy Rebecca was an old time EIYE that was once a student of Ilaro Poly. (I wouldn't know wether or not they call the school Arere Nest, cos I'm just a very active SUG exec. that happens to be in a committee that resolves Confra fracas). After many years of graduation, the guy still stayed back in school for some reasons best known to him, but was later killed by them Buccaneers in 2003 as a revenge for the killings of Wale and Banji (2 high-ranking buccaneers) by them EIYEs.

TBS (Tunbosun) was an Ibaka that single-handedly fought the Buccaneers galantly around Library junction, same 2003, but was killed in that fracas by Blacky, a buccaneer to even the scores at 2-2.

Old School (Kayode) was an handsome, jovial, care-free and an everybody-is-my-friend kind of person, who also doubles as a very popular SEC member, he was butchered into several meats (head, hands, legs and other parts were cut separately) by them buccaneers after a lecturer's son, Saburi, a newly-inied buccaneer was killed by them EIYEs on the very day the Buccas were having their annual party in 2004.

Tmoney (Taiye) was a very rugged member of EIYE who later came back for his HND program to become an Ibaka.....but was later dropped by.......wether Buccaneers or AYEs.....I wouldn't know cos I've graduated and left Nigeria as at when he became an Ibaka.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

IT BRINGS NOTHING BUT DEATH!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 3:43am On Jan 03
jackiethagreat:

Only one solution bro!

Play along for a while, don't listen to that advice of threatening them back cos you're a man, you may get yourself killed for nothing.

After playing along for just a while, get their infos. Where they stay, their pictures, their names and some evidence of the bullying.

Go to any nearest soldier barrack and present your matter to a trusted officer (I said a trusted officer, cos nowadays, the NA is full of these boys in their different colours), give them some cash and let them take care of the rest. No cultist, I repeat, no cultist would dare look at the face of soldiers, if they come for a mission of anti-cultism.

After this, pls relocate outside your state of residence to another more safer environment and stay safe.

Good luck.

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 5:54am On Jan 03
PhillipPHD:

Wow interesting. I doubt such arrangement can be made during a crisis...

It can, the elites in the game do things together in bigger ways.

It's the hungry illiterate street urchins that are the ones spoiling the society for everyone.

I saw a video recently of top men from different frats attending a function just recently with all the crisis.

You expect people wey get business that pays them millions,competing on who is more wealthy with investments to carry gun enter street go kill person unto color.

98% of cultists always caught are from poor background.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 9:37am On Jan 03
RedeemLife:

In continuation, a very big scuffle ensued between SEC and NBM on that Wednesday right inside the campus when most staff and students had already fled for safety, the two parties took it upon themselves to wreck havoc, even according to a reliable source, the school CSO (a very tall and lanky retired soldier) ran and hid himself far away behind a generator house, while other school security officers took refuge at different locations inside the bushes.

During the altercations, a member of NBM (their no 2) according to our reliable source, was hit with a very strong juju, which made him to fall on the ground and foaming in the mouth, while still on the ground foaming at his mouth, he was quickly sorrounded by a vicious group of EIYE and was about to be sent to the great beyond.....but to the glory of God and Satan's embarrassment, the SEC guy, whose blue towel was snatched earlier in the afternoon by the NBM n who started the whole saga stumbled upon SUCO, the AYE guy foaming on his mouth, and sorrounded by a vicious circle of EIYE guys for a score count.

He started pleading for his former secondary school best friend, and himself, being a top-ranking officer among the circle was given the brotherhood respect.

The EIYE guy from Ijebu-Ode (Femi Tablet) that knacked SUCO with a strong juju was then mandated to proffer the antidote immediately. Hmmm, according to the source, the Ijebu-Ode guy was said to have said some incantations on the head of SUCO (Sunkanmi) while still lying on the ground, and in the presence of other SEC members, unzip his own trousers, removed his dick and urinated on the head of this AYE guy.

To the surprise of all!...SUCO woke up immediately, and immediately he looked up after waking up to consciousness and discovered that he was in the midst of many EIYE guys, took to his heels and ran speedily towards the school main gate. The SEC guys started laughing among themselves at this show of cowardice. Meanwhile, while all these was going on, some members of SEC have been seriously injured with various degrees of injuries by them AYEs cos NBM came prepared and armed-to-the-teeth after the Hostel issue fracas to meet SEC members still planning @ the gyration ground. The members of NBM only fled when their no 2 was knacked with an ogume and fell on the ground.

All these fracas, from the short fracas @ the birthday party, to the NBM Hostel scuffle and back to the campus happened around 1pm - 5pm on that Wednesday. The SEC guys left the campus immediately and went to assemble @ a place called Moloney Annex (Their territory and stronghold along the express).

This was the first day. We, the members of SUG started shuttling up and down between the two territories of SEC and NBM to resolve the matter cos our 2nd Semester exam (which coincides with my own final exam) is just about 2 weeks away!!!. The two parties refused all our entreaties and round-table-discussion and vowed to shed lots n lots of blood on the next day, being Thursday.....a lecture day!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD!

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: hagjay(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.