Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3054607 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 11:16am On Jan 03
And did they...?
Elbowla:

In continuation, a very big scuffle ensued between SEC and NBM on that Wednesday right inside the campus when most staff and students had already fled for safety, the two parties took it upon themselves to wreck havoc, even according to a reliable source, the school CSO (a very tall and lanky retired soldier) ran and hid himself far away behind a generator house, while other school security officers took refuge at different locations inside the bushes.

During the altercations, a member of NBM (their no 2) according to our reliable source, was hit with a very strong juju, which made him to fall on the ground and foaming in the mouth, while still on the ground foaming at his mouth, he was quickly sorrounded by a vicious group of EIYE and was about to be sent to the great beyond.....but to the glory of God and Satan's embarrassment, the SEC guy, whose blue towel was snatched earlier in the afternoon by the NBM n who started the whole saga stumbled upon SUCO, the AYE guy foaming on his mouth, and sorrounded by a vicious circle of EIYE guys for a score count.

He started pleading for his former secondary school best friend, and himself, being a top-ranking officer among the circle was given the brotherhood respect.

The EIYE guy from Ijebu-Ode (Femi Tablet) that knacked SUCO with a strong juju was then mandated to proffer the antidote immediately. Hmmm, according to the source, the Ijebu-Ode guy was said to have said some incantations on the head of SUCO (Sunkanmi) while still lying on the ground, and in the presence of other SEC members, unzip his own trousers, removed his dick and urinated on the head of this AYE guy.

To the surprise of all!...SUCO woke up immediately, and immediately he looked up after waking up to consciousness and discovered that he was in the midst of many EIYE guys, took to his heels and ran speedily towards the school main gate. The SEC guys started laughing among themselves at this show of cowardice. Meanwhile, while all these was going on, some members of SEC have been seriously injured with various degrees of injuries by them AYEs cos NBM came prepared and armed-to-the-teeth after the Hostel issue fracas to meet SEC members still planning @ the gyration ground. The members of NBM only fled when their no 2 was knacked with an ogume and fell on the ground.

All these fracas, from the short fracas @ the birthday party, to the NBM Hostel scuffle and back to the campus happened around 1pm - 5pm on that Wednesday. The SEC guys left the campus immediately and went to assemble @ a place called Moloney Annex (Their territory and stronghold along the express).

This was the first day. We, the members of SUG started shuttling up and down between the two territories of SEC and NBM to resolve the matter cos our 2nd Semester exam (which coincides with my own final exam) is just about 2 weeks away!!!. The two parties refused all our entreaties and round-table-discussion and vowed to shed lots n lots of blood on the next day, being Thursday.....a lecture day!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD!
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03
RedeemLife:
And did they...?

In continuation, on Thursday, some students, including myself and some members of SUG summoned courage and entered the school cos many of us has 1 or 2 tests to write before the forthcoming exams commence. On getting to the main gate at East Campus (Main Campus), many students, including myself, were thoroughly searched like a drug mule by the school security officials before we could be allowed to get in (Imagine!!!....the security officials that ran away and hid themselves inside the bush the previous day, were now forming a Super-Commando on we the innocenties..... 😄😄).

We all went inside the campus and every student went to their various classes, this was around 10am, I also went to the venue, where I'm to write my EEE 422 test, a very tough Electrical/Electronics HND 2 course. We were actually supposed to write the test @ the Engineering complex, our second campus, but for some sinister reasons, best known to the course lecturer, the man rescheduled the test back to the East (main) campus....hmmm!!!....an area of an ongoing cult clash. It is well.

On getting to the venue of the EEE 422 test @ the East campus, I sat down with my other other coursemates waiting for the lecturer.....we are still in the course of waiting when we heard the sounds of many students running helter and skelter, on looking out through my class window, myself and other coursemates saw some boys, all wearing blacks, with a dangerous look and brandishing some new and shining metallic weapons and marching around while looking @ the faces of many students running up and down!

Many of us, including myself jumped out through the window and scampered everywhere looking for safety. I ran without looking back straight down to the school library, immediately I got to the entrance of the school library in company of some scared-looking born again sisters', the library security man immediately closed and slammed their door to our faces and locked the library door from inside, I was outside the school library with these scared-looking fellowship sisters and some other innocent boys.

These SU ladies started crying and shaking all over, but as a member of SUG, and as an SRC deputy speaker that is well-known by most students, these ladies clinged on me as if me myself even know where to run to. But to the glory of God and the shame of Satan, I accidentally sighted a familiar member of NBM that also happens to be a friend and coursemate, he also saw me with those fellowship sisters at the same time and I immediately raised up my two hands for him to pls rescue me and the ladies, despite the fact that he was on a very deadly mission with his AYE members, he took mercy upon us and guided us along a bush path that passes beside a mini hall called CC Large.

After walking and running, falling down, getting up and walking and running @ the same time, we all bursted out along an untarred road that leads to the express along Pahayi road (Ilaro Poly students can relate).

EEE 422 test, I couldn't write again, my Engineering Mathematics textbook (Stroud) that I intend to read after my test was left inside the class in a hurry when I was running for safety, my bike Tfare got lost in the course of running through the bush, and my apartment @ Lower mission is still very far away from the bush we bursted out from @ Pahayi......Which kain wahala wahala be this!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

IT BRINGS NOTHING BUT ANGUISH AND AN UNTIMELY DEATH!...... PLS.....FLEEEEEEE!!!

In continuation, the NBM entered the campus around 11am looking for any available EIYE guy @ the East (Main) campus, unfortunately, they couldn't find any @ the main campus, on realising this, they went directly to the boys hostel (Hostel B) to try their luck, when they realised that no single EIYE guy was on East Campus that Thursday, they marched through a motorable road behind Hostel B that leads to the Engineering Complex to try their luck for the last time.

On their way to the Engineering Complex, they met about 5 EIYE guys coming out through a bush path very close to the Mechanical Engineering Workshop.....a bloody fight ensued between SEC and NBM once again. In the course of slicing themselves with dangerous weapons and heavy cudgels (according to an OPC member), some group of well-armed OPC members, who have been drafted by the school management and have been following the AYE members from East Campus to the Engineering Complex stumbled
upon these fighting duo, the OPC members released many direct straight bullets at them, and all of them.....AYEs and EIYEs fled and scampered in different directions inside the bush while the OPC members continued shooting into the bushes continuously.

Unfortunately for a member of NBM, there was an AYE guy that had travelled 2 days before the incident started on Wednesday, he was not informed by his brothers that there was an ongoing war with the EIYE, he was on a bike coming from Lagos with his girlfriend seated in the middle of the bike, their bike was just coming from Ilaro garage when their bike was stopped by some EIYE guys who had already laid ambush around the town and around the bushes that leads to the general park. He was immediately kidnapped with his girlfriend, the bike man was released to go and the AYE guy and his girlfriend were led back into the bush, and through the bush, were led through a lot of short routes to Moloney Annex (EIYEs stronghold).

Immediately, calls were sent to all other EIYE guys in their various ambush locations around the town to quickly assemble back to base, the NBM had no knowledge that a member had already been kidnapped with his girlfriend.

After all the EIYE guys had already assembled back to base, a message was sent by the SEC to NBM informing them that one of their members had already been kidnapped with his girlfriend, and that they should surrender and accept defeat.....or else.....both the guy and his girlfriend will be slaughtered and butchered......hmmmmm!!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

TO BE CONTINUED (LOW BATTERY).

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03
Hmmm wahala promax grin...but dem supposed expel and arrest those hooligans oo...Abeg ride on
Elbowla:

In continuation, on Thursday, some students, including myself and some members of SUG summoned courage and entered the school cos many of us has 1 or 2 tests to write before the forthcoming exams commence. On getting to the main gate at East Campus (Main Campus), many students, including myself, were thoroughly searched like a drug mule by the school security officials before we could be allowed to get in (Imagine!!!....the security officials that ran away and hid themselves inside the bush the previous day, were now forming a Super-Commando on we the innocenties..... 😄😄).

We all went inside the campus and every student went to their various classes, this was around 10am, I also went to the venue, where I'm to write my EEE 422 test, a very tough Electrical/Electronics HND 2 course. We were actually supposed to write the test @ the Engineering complex, our second campus, but for some sinister reasons, best known to the course lecturer, the man rescheduled the test back to the East (main) campus....hmmm!!!....an area of an ongoing cult clash. It is well.

On getting to the venue of the EEE 422 test @ the East campus, I sat down with my other other coursemates waiting for the lecturer.....we are still in the course of waiting when we heard the sounds of many students running helter and skelter, on looking out through my class window, myself and other coursemates saw some boys, all wearing blacks, with a dangerous look and brandishing some new and shining metallic weapons and marching around while looking @ the faces of many students running up and down!

Many of us, including myself jumped out through the window and scampered everywhere looking for safety. I ran without looking back straight down to the school library, immediately I got to the entrance of the school library in company of some scared-looking born again girls, the library security immediately closed and slammed their door to our faces and locked the library door from inside, I was outside the school library with these scared-looking fellowship sisters and some other innocent boys.

These SU ladies started crying and shaking all over, but as a member of SUG, and as an SRC deputy speaker that is well-known by most students, these ladies clinged on me as if me myself even know where to run to. But to the glory of God and the shame of Satan, I accidentally sighted a familiar member of NBM that also happens to be a friend and coursemate, he also saw me with those fellowship sisters at the same time and I immediately raised up my two hands for him to pls rescue me and the ladies, despite the fact that he was on a very deadly mission with his AYE members, he took mercy upon us and guided us along a bush part that passes beside a mini hall called CC Large.

After walking and running, falling down, getting up and walking and running @ the same time, we all bursted out along an untarred road that leads to the express along Pahayi road (Ilaro Poly students can relate).

EEE 422 test, I couldn't write again, my Engineering Mathematics textbook (Stroud) that I intend to read after my test was left inside the class in a hurry when I was running for safety, my bike Tfare got lost in the course of running through the bush, and my apartment @ Lower mission is still very far away from the bush we bursted out from @ Pahayi......Which kain wahala wahala be this!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by LifeOfTrigga(m): 1:42pm On Jan 03
jackiethagreat:
Hi pls can you pls tell me what to do when cult people are after me threating me and bullying me something I didn’t do pls ? I’m have suffered and loses a lot to these people and they keep threating me for something I knew nothing about 😢😔

Which area and if na Lagos bro. Find better navy or sojo
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by zsamorano(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03
Imagine...u don't know how higher institutions be....how many will they expel? They expel tired at that school. Ilaro don't send you. They will expel anything but the more they expel the more more more people join.... most they expel won't even left Town.... Graduated from that school including all my siblings too, many years back. But we thank God we don't have time and mind for all that thing. Ilaro is the best when it comes to fighting against molestation and harassment. Most of us student don't even know what is going on until we hear...someone has been killed somewhere. Na who join them go they fear. Saynotocultism and face your study. Life is generally good when you have free mind and spirit

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03
Right...nothing like freedom, it's very paramount
zsamorano:
Imagine...u don't know how higher institutions be....how many will they expel? They expel tired at that school. Ilaro don't send you. They will expel anything but the more they expel the more more more people join.... most they expel won't even left Town.... Graduated from that school including all my siblings too, many years back. But we thank God we don't have time and mind for all that thing. Ilaro is the best when it comes to fighting against molestation and harassment. Most of us student don't even know what is going on until we hear...someone has been killed somewhere. Na who join them go they fear. Saynotocultism and face your study. Life is generally good when you have free mind and spirit
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Restofmind: 2:03pm On Jan 03
RedeemLife:
Yes I know it's true, just letting others who may think otherwise has a clue of what cultism have always been and will always be true this enlighten life events...I once listen to a SEC song(arere nest to be precise) years back and I heard them call names like TBS,Oshe Rebecca,Old-school Tmoney and others referring to them as fallen heroes. So ur stories are 100 percent true

According to them, it's because of the killings of high ranking members by buccaneers then in Arere nest them composed this their below popular song within southwest:

Araba wa tura muuu ----- inana
Odo migba Arere ----- inana
And they will begin to mention fallen member names.........

Meaning of the song:
Araba (The mother nest - UI) restrategize, Odo (River) is sweeping Arere nest.
If you hear river, water, sailor, bucket, doro meaning fetcher within southwest other confraternities are referring to the buccaneers.

Last last na rubish.
Say no to cultism don't join and have ur peace of mind.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03
Hmmm, lives wasted for something...un-applauding shocked
Restofmind:

According to them, it's because of the killings of high ranking members by buccaneers then in Arere nest them composed this their below popular song within southwest:

Meaning of the song:
If you hear river, water, sailor, bucket, doro meaning fetcher within southwest other confraternities are referring to the buccaneers.

Last last na rubish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 2:50pm On Jan 03
RedeemLife:
Hmmm wahala promax grin...but dem supposed expel and arrest those hooligans oo...Abeg ride on

Arrest and expel them you say....??

It's not as easy as you imagined it.

Why....??

Sometimes between 1995/1996 academic session, a very courageous and confident SUG President in Ilaro Poly. nicknamed "Edime" staged an anti-cultism protest within Ilaro town, many cultists were sent out of the town by the student populace, their properties were burnt, some were beaten to a coma and handed over to the Police and Vigilantes by these marauding Ilaro Poly. students (Just like it played out @ OAU then during the studentship of Africa, the murdered Law student), many cultists in Ilaro had their certificates and other vital documents burnt to ashes by Edime, the SUG President.

For like a year or two, the school premises and Ilaro town witnessed a relative peace among the students and indigene populace.

Then in 1997, a student vs. indigene war broke out within Ilaro town around Sabo area as a result of Ilaro-Lagos bus drivers collecting a cheaper amount of Tfare from the indigenes, while collecting an exorbitant rate from students....going to the same destination with the indigenes.

This student vs. indigene war/riot led to the death and displacement of many Ilaro Poly. Students (Till today, many parents didn't know the whereabouts of their children, either dead or alive). The indigenes massacred a lot of students because there was no one to defend them......and the so-called called cultists and strongmen on campus had all been pursued and sent away by Edime.

The students, after resumption later realised their folly in sending away their fellow students that could have defended them against the indigenes.

And since then, they've been tolerating them big boys as a result of that very unfortunate war.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Restofmind post=127759162]

Meaning of the song:

Last last na rubish.

The Buccaneers, also known as Doro @ times really dealt a very strong blow to the SEC around 2003-2005..... Though, there were many avoidable deaths on both sides!

Many of these SEC and Buccaneer wars were usually fought by Buccaneer externals from MAPOLY, when Bukky Boy (Their former No 1 @ MAPOLY) was still alive.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03
Speechless
Elbowla:

Arrest and expel them you say....??

It's not as easy as you imagined it.

Why....??

Sometimes between 1995/1996 academic session, a very courageous and confident SUG President in Ilaro Poly. nicknamed "Edime" staged an anti-cultism protest within Ilaro town, many cultists were sent out of the town by the student populace, their properties were burnt, some were beaten to a coma and handed over to the Police and Vigilantes by these marauding Ilaro Poly. students (Just like it played out @ OAU then during the studentship of Africa, the murdered Law student), many cultists in Ilaro had their certificates and other vital documents burnt to ashes by Edime, the SUG President.

For like a year or two, the school premises and Ilaro town witnessed a relative peace among the students and indigene populace.

Then in 1997, a student vs. indigene war broke out within Ilaro town around Sabo area as a result of Ilaro-Lagos bus drivers collecting a cheaper amount of Tfare from the indigenes, while collecting an exorbitant rate from students....going to the same destination with the indigenes.

This student vs. indigene war/riot led to the death and displacement of many Ilaro Poly. Students (Till today, many parents didn't know the whereabouts of their children, either dead or alive). The indigenes massacred a lot of students because there was no one to defend them......and the so-called called cultists and strongmen on campus had all been pursued and sent away by Edime.

The students, after resumption later realised their folly in sending away their fellow students that could have defended them against the indigenes.

And since then, they've been tolerating them big boys as a result of that very unfortunate war.

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 3:44pm On Jan 03
Elbowla:
hmmm
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 3:59pm On Jan 03
[quote author=RedeemLife post=127760949][/quote]

In continuation, the NBM entered the campus around 11am looking for any available EIYE guy @ the East (Main) campus, unfortunately, they couldn't find any @ the main campus, on realising this, they went directly to the boys hostel (Hostel B) to try their luck, when they realised that no single EIYE guy was on East Campus that Thursday, they marched through a motorable road behind Hostel B that leads to the Engineering Complex to try their luck for the last time.

On their way to the Engineering Complex, they met about 5 EIYE guys coming out through a bush path very close to the Mechanical Engineering Workshop.....a bloody fight ensued between SEC and NBM once again. In the course of slicing themselves with dangerous weapons and heavy cudgels (according to an OPC member), some group of well-armed OPC members, who have been drafted by the school management and have been following the AYE members from East Campus to the Engineering Complex stumbled
upon these fighting duo, the OPC members released many direct straight bullets at them, and all of them.....AYEs and EIYEs fled and scampered in different directions inside the bush while the OPC members continued shooting into the bushes continuously.

Unfortunately for a member of NBM, there was an AYE guy that had travelled 2 days before the incident started on Wednesday, he was not informed by his brothers that there was an ongoing war with the EIYE, he was on a bike coming from Lagos with his girlfriend seated in the middle of the bike, their bike was just coming from Ilaro garage when their bike was stopped by some EIYE guys who had already laid ambush around the town and around the bushes that leads to the general park. He was immediately kidnapped with his girlfriend, the bike man was released to go and the AYE guy and his girlfriend were led back into the bush, and through the bush, were led through a lot of short routes to Moloney Annex (EIYEs stronghold).

Immediately, calls were sent to all other EIYE guys in their various ambush locations around the town to quickly assemble back to base, the NBM had no knowledge that a member had already been kidnapped with his girlfriend.

After all the EIYE guys had already assembled back to base, a message was sent by the SEC to NBM informing them that one of their members had already been kidnapped with his girlfriend, and that they should surrender and accept defeat.....or else.....both the guy and his girlfriend will be slaughtered and butchered......hmmmmm!!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

The NBM guy that was kidnapped with his girlfriend was a well-loved and well-respected guy among the AYEs, he is not (according to AYEs as at then) the typical AYE with a fighting spirit. He is an NBM member from a very rich background, someone that has been using a mobile phone (When both a SIM card and mobile phone is still a very big luxury to an average Nigerian as at 2004). Apart from that, this is a guy that has been in the Yahoo game when most boys are still doing a night browsing in any available Cyber Cafe......as at then.....apart from his mobile phone......this guy has his own personal laptop connected to the internet!!!....His other AYE members loved him cos he used to cash out on a steady and was open and generous with his money when it concerns his brothers.

He was a gentle guy, always well-dressed and also averagely brilliant.....A Civil Engineering student.

The AYEs, on receiving a message from SEC that this guy has been kidnapped, went into a rage and frenzy, but their hands were tied cos they find it very difficult to burst into Moloney Annex because they were sure the EIYEs must have laid a lot ambushes along many routes to their stronghold.

All of a sudden, some members of Gani Adams Faction of OPC, alongside some top-ranking AYEs summoned courage and went directly to Moloney Annex, not to fight, but to effect the release of that NBM guy and his girlfriend. On getting there, they met the kidnapped victims on their kneels in an uncompleted building, sorrounded by some well-armed EIYE guys and with their hands tied at their backs, with the lady crying profusely.....hmmmm...... CULTISM!!!.

The OPC members pleaded and pleaded that the kidnapped victims should be released to them, and they'll emsure that the NBM calls for a settlement peace talk. EIYE refused vehemently, telling the OPC members that they shouldn't have allowed NBM to venture into their territory. After realising the futility of their efforts, and realizing that the population of EIYE guys on ground on that Thursday evening is almost 200. The OPC members returned back to their Secretariat alongside with the top-ranking AYEs.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

TO BE CONTINUED VERY SOON.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03
shocked
Elbowla:

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

The NBM guy that was kidnapped with his girlfriend was a well-loved and well-respected guy among the AYEs, he is not (according to AYEs as at then) the typical AYE with a fighting spirit. He is an NBM member from a very rich background, someone that has been using a mobile phone (When both a SIM card and mobile phone is still a very big luxury to an average Nigerian as at 2004). Apart from that, this is a guy that has been in the Yahoo game when most boys are still doing a night browsing in any available Cyber Cafe......as at then.....apart from his mobile phone......this guy has his own personal laptop connected to the internet!!!....His other AYE members loved him cos he used to cash out on a steady and was open and generous with his money when it concerns his brothers.

He was a gentle guy, always well-dressed and also averagely brilliant.....A Civil Engineering student.

The AYEs, on receiving a message from SEC that this guy has been kidnapped, went into a rage and frenzy, but their hands were tied cos they find it very difficult to burst into Moloney Annex because they were sure the EIYEs must have laid a lot ambushes along many routes to their stronghold.

All of a sudden, some members of Gani Adams Faction of OPC, alongside some top-ranking AYEs summoned courage and went directly to Moloney Annex, not to fight, but to effect the release of that NBM guy and his girlfriend. On getting there, they met the kidnapped victims on their kneels in an uncompleted building, sorrounded by some well-armed EIYE guys and with their hands tied at their backs, with the lady crying profusely.....hmmmm...... CULTISM!!!.

The OPC members pleaded and pleaded that the kidnapped victims should be released to them, and they'll emsure that the NBM calls for a settlement peace talk. EIYE refused vehemently, telling the OPC members that they shouldn't have allowed NBM to venture into their territory. After realising the futility of their efforts, and realizing that the population of EIYE guys on ground on that Thursday evening is almost 200. The OPC members returned back to their Secretariat alongside with the top-ranking AYEs.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03
Ooop...200 Eiye's cry
Elbowla:

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03
From waiting I see here, if na benin dem for done kill kill Taya oo... grin or maybe na because nor be street things then embarassed

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Coolbite(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Elbowla post=127758039]

Many of us, including myself jumped out through the window and scampered everywhere looking for safety. I ran without looking back straight down to the school library, immediately I got to the entrance of the school library in company of some scared-looking born again sisters', the library security man immediately closed and slammed their door to our faces and locked the library door from inside, I was outside the school library with these scared-looking fellowship sisters and some other innocent boys.

These SU ladies started crying and shaking all over, but as a member of SUG, and as an SRC deputy speaker that is well-known by most students, these ladies clinged on me as if me myself even know where to run to. But to the glory of God and the shame of Satan, I accidentally sighted a familiar member of NBM that also happens to be a friend and coursemate, he also saw me with those fellowship sisters at the same time and I immediately raised up my two hands for him to pls rescue me and the ladies, despite the fact that he was on a very deadly mission with his AYE members, he took mercy upon us and guided us along a bush path that passes beside a mini hall called CC Large.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

Shey una dey get low battery 🔋 for obodo oyimbo land grin grin grin just joking 😃

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 5:56pm On Jan 03
[quote author=Coolbite post=127762263][/quote]

Lol.....😄.....I'm trading online, and at the same time......typing furiously on Nairaland.

When I mentioned the fact that I'm on a low battery, my phone battery was already reading 50% and I still need to cash out online......Sooo

I need to recharge my phone sir.

I'll like to add this before going further, as at year 2000-2006, when I graduated from the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, the NBM of Africa, as they are popularly known, contrary to the present day popular belief, do not have the time of other rival frats, as far as Ilaro Poly. is concerned.

They are only concerned about about making money (as at then) through Yahoo Yahoo, flexing their money with different babes, going for lectures, drinking, dressing well and looking good......in short....they are only more interested in showing vibes and swags.

I guess that's why they are always in good terms with the Buccaneers, and are more comfortable in staying in the same territory with them.

In addition, I don't know how to put this, as at the same year 2000-2006, Confra boys @ Ilaro are a different kind of breeds. These are guys that will fight to death today, settle tommorow by peace talk, invite each other to their different annual parties the next day....hmmm....and still continue their fracas the following year after a change of regime.

Still on them, despite their unpalatable status as Confra guys....before any semester examination, these are guys that will invite students from other institutions to come down to Ilaro to deliver tutorials to their various members in different departments.....both EIYE, AYE, BUCCANEERS AND EVEN PYRATES DO THIS A LOT.

I can remember when the members of EIYE invited one very brilliant and brainy medical student from OAU (I think an Anatomy undergraduate) to come for a week-long tutorial for their members in the school of Applied Science). Same thing has also severally been done by BAN, NBM and NAS.

I'm not surprised that Fed. Poly. Ilaro usually pops up on the internet as one of the 3 best Polytechnics in Nigeria, despite the always constant fracas....hmmm!..... you may try and google my assertion!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by RedeemLife(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03
You are right though, frats should not be a problem infact it's even supposed to be legalize on campus...campus frats usually exist around the world,most especially in the US. But as nigeria will be the violence associated with nigeria frat has always been the problem.

According to dictionary a frat/fraternity is a feeling of friendship and support. And so such it be,so why including violence because one group won't prove better...if a group should prove better it should be in terms of financial and accademical capabilities not violence...take for instant in the US many past presidents were campus frat members even likes of bill gates was a campus frat member and it has been said that 18 past US senators were campus frat members...the worst thing that happen to nigeria frat I think is taking it to the street...I think nigeria frat should banned, but if it must continue let them(cultists or fratmen) to back to tradition stop street initiations,stop the violence and think of better things to achieve just like it is done in other countries...and yes ilaro poly is one of the best poly in nigeria I think only AP(auchi poly) is ahead of ilaro poly ✌️
Elbowla:

Lol.....😄.....I'm trading online, and at the same time......typing furiously on Nairaland.

When I mentioned the fact that I'm on a low battery, my phone battery was already reading 50% and I still need to cash out online......Sooo

I need to recharge my phone sir.

I'll like to add this before going further, as at year 2000-2006, when I graduated from the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, the NBM of Africa, as they are popularly known, contrary to the present day popular belief, do not have the time of other rival frats, as far as Ilaro Poly. is concerned.

They are only concerned about about making money (as at then) through Yahoo Yahoo, flexing their money with different babes, going for lectures, drinking, dressing well and looking good......in short....they are only more interested in showing vibes and swags.

I guess that's why they are always in good terms with the Buccaneers, and are more comfortable in staying in the same territory with them.

In addition, I don't know how to put this, as at the same year 2000-2006, Confra boys @ Ilaro are a different kind of breeds. These are guys that will fight to death today, settle tommorow by peace talk, invite each other to their different annual parties the next day....hmmm....and still continue their fracas the following year after a change of regime.

Still on them, despite their unpalatable status as Confra guys....before any semester examination, these are guys that will invite students from other institutions to come down to Ilaro to deliver tutorials to their various members in different departments.....both EIYE, AYE, BUCCANEERS AND EVEN PYRATES DO THIS A LOT.

I can remember when the members of EIYE invited one very brilliant and brainy medical student from OAU (I think an Anatomy undergraduate) to come for a week-long tutorial for their members in the school of Applied Science). Same thing has also severally been done by BAN, NBM and NAS.

I'm not surprised that Fed. Poly. Ilaro usually pops up on the internet as one the 3 best Polytechnics in Nigeria, despite the always constant fracas....hmmm!..... you may try and google my assertion!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03
RedeemLife:
From waiting I see here, if na benin dem for done kill kill Taya oo... grin or maybe na because nor be street things then embarassed

No sir, as at those years I'm presently talking about. EIYE confraternity, NBM of Africa, BAN, NAS and even the BAGGERS do not have a street wing....... Everything is only practiced within the 4 corners of our citadel of learning......that's why...... Education matters a lot in every spheres of life!!!

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 7:11am On Jan 04
FuckYou:
Good morning everyone.
Pls, I have skill(computer software and hardware), I need just money for house rent.

I can design website, Live Chat, configure fake call video software, code scam pages, etc.

I'm a backend engineer.

My rent is due this month.. landlord don give notice since.
I need to pay my rent of 150k

Any job that will meet this amount, I will really appreciate.
I have nowhere to go.
Thanks.
I live in Ibadan.
Na wa o.

Even for facebook, twitter, linkedin.
How ona de cope?

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sickobeatz: 6:55pm On Jan 04

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anansa0003: 9:30am On Jan 05
Elbowla:

Hmmmmmm!.... memories!!!.....

Oshy Rebecca was an old time EIYE that was once a student of Ilaro Poly. (I wouldn't know wether or not they call the school Arere Nest, cos I'm just a very active SUG exec. that happens to be in a committee that resolves Confra fracas). After many years of graduation, the guy still stayed back in school for some reasons best known to him, but was later killed by them Buccaneers in 2003 as a revenge for the killings of Wale and Banji (2 high-ranking buccaneers) by them EIYEs.

TBS (Tunbosun) was an Ibaka that single-handedly fought the Buccaneers galantly around Library junction, same 2003, but was killed in that fracas by Blacky, a buccaneer to even the scores at 2-2.

Old School (Kayode) was an handsome, jovial, care-free and an everybody-is-my-friend kind of person, who also doubles as a very popular SEC member, he was butchered into several meats (head, hands, legs and other parts were cut separately) by them buccaneers after a lecturer's son, Saburi, a newly-inied buccaneer was killed by them EIYEs on the very day the Buccas were having their annual party in 2004.

Tmoney (Taiye) was a very rugged member of EIYE who later came back for his HND program to become an Ibaka.....but was later dropped by.......wether Buccaneers or AYEs.....I wouldn't know cos I've graduated and left Nigeria as at when he became an Ibaka.

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

IT BRINGS NOTHING BUT DEATH!!!

TBS relied too much on his Juju and believed so much on his Brothers and Juju..but that faithful day all of em Fail am..
It was a big blow to the Eiye that period cos it was th first time they will lose their IBK to War...
And the Lords that pulled the Hit wasn't from Mapoly ..na still Ilaro Lords do am...

But Lords still dae pay for that stuff till date na Everytime Dem dae get Fracas with Eiye

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by harlems02: 11:20am On Jan 05
NAS has made it clear times without number that they do not have members or deck in any tertiary institution.

Those you call NAS in any tertiary institution are impostors and they operate in the secrets cos they can be arrested.

No sir, as at those years I'm presently talking about. EIYE confraternity, NBM of Africa, BAN, NAS and even the BAGGERS do not have a street wing....... Everything is only practiced within the 4 corners of our citadel of learning......that's why...... Education matters a lot in every spheres of life!!![/quote]
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 05
Anansa0003:
TBS relied too much on his Juju and believed so much on his Brothers and Juju..but that faithful day all of em Fail am..
It was a big blow to the Eiye that period cos it was th first time they will lose their IBK to War...
And the Lords that pulled the Hit wasn't from Mapoly ..na still Ilaro Lords do am...

But Lords still dae pay for that stuff till date na Everytime Dem dae get Fracas with Eiye
Same with mapoly...but i think say iralo poly nor they fight again o.
He long when i hear say fight they ilaro poly o

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 05
harlems02:
NAS has made it clear times without number that they do not have members or deck in any tertiary institution.

Those you call NAS in any tertiary institution are impostors and they operate in the secrets cos they can be arrested.
Them they mapoly na canary deck.
But them nor they get obvious support fm their national members.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05
Restofmind:

Meaning of the song:

Last last na rubish.

No sir, the above song has always been in existence, and it's a general song amongst even our great great forefathers'. The song, among the EIYEs, was not even composed becos Buccaneers killed about 2/3 high-ranking EIYEs......Nooooooo!!!.......The song was originally composed by Ilaro EIYEs for KC (Kazeem) in the year 2000.

In year 2000, during the yearly SUG week, when students usually organise lots of fun-seeking outings like excursions, symposiums and visiting some popular beaches. The EIYE confraternity also organised their own hangouts to commemorate the SUG week.

The members of EIYE confraternity chose to hangout @ SUNTAN beach @ Badagry with the SUG Execs and other students, their Ibaka then was KC (Kazeem), a very well-built and handsome looking guy. Everyone was @ the beach having the fun of their lives, KC, according to the story, decided to plunge into the foamy beach after downing some couples of Whiskey, EIYEs Ibaka was swimming while his other members were hanging out with one lady or the other.

When it was around 7:00pm or thereabout, when all the beachgoers started heading back to the waiting school bus outside SUNTAN beach.......ALAS!!!......The IBAKA of ARERE NEST was nowhere to be found, everybody......The SUG Execs, the EIYEs and all other students started searching around the beach, the beach bars, the short-let rooms around the beach.

But it's quite unfortunate, KC was nowhere to be found, either within the beach or outside the beach within the Badagry town. Everyone had no choice than to hopped into the waiting school bus and headed back to Ilaro......The EIYEs were nursing the hope that maybe the IBAKA of ARERE NEST may be somewhere with one babe cooling off his head....and may resurface the next day.....!!!!

Day1....Day 2.....Day 3......all came and gone without the appearance of KC. On the 4th Day.....KC's bloated body was found somewhere around Ebute-Meta in Lagos. He was eventually retrieved from the river bank and buried accordingly.

That was when EIYE confraternity composed the song in the year 2000........"ARABA tunramu, ODO (river) ngba ARERE lo!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

WILL CONCLUDE THE LAST PART OF MY STORY TODAY, FRIDAY....... between SEC and NBM of Africa.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Coolbite(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05
[quote author=Elbowla post=127794115]

No sir, the above song has always been in existence, and it's a general song amongst even our great great forefathers'. The song, among the EIYEs, was not even composed becos Buccaneers killed about 2/3 high-ranking EIYEs......Nooooooo!!!.......The song was originally composed by Ilaro EIYEs for KC (Kazeem) in year 2000.

In year 2000, during the yearly SUG week, when students usually organise lots of fun-seeking outings like excursions, symposiums and visiting some popular beaches. The EIYE confraternity also organised their own hangouts to commemorate the SUG week.

The members of EIYE confraternity chose to hangout @ SUNTAN beach @ Badagry with the SUG Execs and other students, their Ibaka then was KC (Kazeem), a very well-built and handsome looking guy. Everyone was @ the beach having the fun of their lives, KC, according to the story, decided to plunge into the foamy beach after downing some couples of Whiskey, EIYEs Ibaka was swimming while his other members were hanging out with one lady or the other.

When it was around 7:00pm or thereabout, when all the beachgoers started heading back to the waiting school bus outside SUNTAN beach.......ALAS!!!......The IBAKA of ARERE NEST was nowhere to be found, everybody......The SUG Execs, the EIYEs and all other students started searching around the beach, the beach bars, the short-let rooms around the beach.

But it's quite unfortunate, KC was nowhere to be found, either within the beach or outside the beach within the Badagry town. Everyone had no choice than to hopped into the waiting school bus and headed back to Ilaro......The EIYEs were nursing the hope that maybe the IBAKA of ARERE NEST may be somewhere with one babe cooling off his head....and may resurface the next day.....!!!!

Day1....Day 2.....Day 3......all came and gone without the appearance of KC. On the 4th Day.....KC's bloated body was found somewhere around Ebute-Meta in Lagos. He was eventually retrieved from the river bank and buried accordingly.

That was when EIYE confraternity composed the song in year 2000........"ARABA tunramu, ODO (river) ngba ARERE lo!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

WILL CONCLUDE THE LAST PART OF MY STORY TODAY, FRIDAY....... between SEC and NBM of Africa.

Your posts have contributed greatly to enriching this thread. You have done well just like others that have contributed before you to keep the thread going.

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Anansa0003: 7:31pm On Jan 05
Same with mapoly...but i think say iralo poly nor they fight again o.
He long when i hear say fight they ilaro poly o
Dem nor dae fight..na just body hitting
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sickobeatz: 8:20pm On Jan 05

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by free234free: 10:19pm On Jan 05
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Elbowla(m): 10:30pm On Jan 05
free234free:
ok . waiting

Alhamdulillah!!!.....To the Almighty God (Allah) be all the Glory, the most beneficient and the most merciful.

In continuation, the OPC members, in the company of some AYE top-ranking officers returned back to the OPC Secretariat (according to the information gathered from some verified sources). This happened around afternoon/evening time,.....

About 2 hours after the OPC/NBM left EIYEs stronghold.....hmmmmmmm!!!!....... Without any announcement/prior notice whatsoever, the whole Ilaro town started reverberating with very loud voices of ORO masquerade.....

YES......you heard me right......ILARO ORONNA brought out their sacred ORO CULT in broad daylight!!!.

Wait..........who would dare open his/her door or stay outside when ILARO ORO is fuming with vengeance. Infact, no MAN, born of a woman will dare stay outside during that time if you're not an ORO initiate!!!

Everybody, both we, the indigenes and non-indigenes started closing all doors, many shops started closing their doors in a hurry (In actual fact, many women slept inside their shops till the next day), we, the males cannot even come out to witness the ORO as we normally do during the annual ORO Festival......

Just because SEC and NBM of Africa both REFUSED TO LET PEACE REIGN!!!

Yes, the ORO CULT was activated immediately and everybody scampered!!!.....To the Glory of God and the shame of Satan,....by the time the ORO CULT initiates entered Moloney Annex, along the express (EIYEs stronghold and territory),.....only two peeps, whose hands were tied behind their back and crying profusely were found in an uncompleted building.......the kidnapped AYE guy and his innocent girlfriend. They were promptly rescued and taken back to OPC Secretariat @ Quarters, as at then. (Ilaro students can relate).

That was on Thursday, the whole town became suddenly quiet, while everyone slept till the next day......But only with one eye!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

NB,....Pls, as far as my posts on Nairaland is concerned with respect to this very thread on SAY NO TO CULTISM. Pls, to those that are concerned, STOP trying to send me an email, becoossss

I WONT RESPOND!!!

THIS......?......I SWEAR!!!......I GO FINISH AM!!!!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!

The following day, just like today, FRIDAY....we the SUG Execs' had an emergency meeting @ the residence of our Speaker, SRC around 7am early momo in the morning,......and we all concluded to liase with the then management to officially inform all students to vacate the school premises and all its environs
...... meaning......everybody should go home until further notice despite the forthcoming 2nd semester exams.

Not knowing that, as we were meeting and deliberating towards the safety of the student populace.......The SEC and NBM of Africa don already dey send messages to each other to meet up in school and stage a bloody fight, right on the school main football field for a FINAL SHOWDOWN directly in front of Ilaro Poly. Female Hostel!!!

SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!
SAY NO TO CULTISM!!!

On that very Friday, many Ilaro Poly students entered the school as usual, for lectures, not knowing there's a danger lurking around. Even we, the Hon. members of SUG can't even fathom the extent of the impending potential carnage.

Around 10am or thereabout, on that Friday, SUG Execs. started receiving security messages from some concerned students about the presence of some strange faces (Non-Ilaro Poly students) around and within the campus. These set of strange faces, according to the student informants, were seen very close to the main field infront of the female hostel, some were seen close to the staff secondary school around the Kegites shrine, while some were observed with long long mafian suits, just walking up and down (We later got an information that they were both internal and external EIYE boys)

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) (630) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Dramadiddy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 221
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.