Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3074536 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (644) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Aturitoroman: 8:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
freshkpomo:

Make I spill small beans, the Edo State CID and Zone 5 were aware of the intention to kill those 3 people that were killed on new year Eve which spiral into the killing of the independent television TV presenter. The plan was to eliminate family men. Funny thing them even use the killing chop money and fold their hands and watch the people die..
That itv presenter Chameleon I suprised and shock wen I receive d news dem just off the man that evening like that.

Such a shame man.
Wen family supposed dey together for this festive period dey celebrate.. him own dey in tears.

No gain For Cultism

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sickobeatz: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2023
Aturitoroman:

That itv presenter Chameleon I suprised and shock wen I receive d news dem just off the man that evening like that.

Such a shame man.
Wen family supposed dey together for this festive period dey celebrate.. him own dey in tears.

No gain For Cultism

The man don go e don go painful but that’s cultism there is no hiding place in it…. This cultism makes me sick in my stomach
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sickobeatz: 5:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Who no see avenue join cult no know watin God don do for am e be like who dem build mansion for because the kine comfort way you go dey take live your life nobody go fit understand.

If you are a cultist and you feel the need to extend some good will to those who haven’t been a part of this menace kindly talk about your life experience so far both the benefits you enjoy and the nemesis you suffer so that people can understand better because some aren’t still convinced that it’s not all that a fair play

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Sickobeatz:
Who no see avenue join cult no know watin God don do for am e be like who dem build mansion for because the kine comfort way you go dey take live your life nobody go fit understand.

If you are a cultist and you feel the need to extend some good will to those who haven’t been a part of this menace kindly talk about your life experience so far both the benefits you enjoy and the nemesis you suffer so that people can understand better because some aren’t still convinced that it’s not all that a fair play
good please cultist in the house please exposed secrite and the huge pain una dey pass through make pipo learn

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2023
Sickobeatz:

As I no get my own make I talk of somebody wey I know.
This guy Ajee(not real name) was a cultist in Ibadan that time. He blended axe and was part of the crew that did a hit on a very popular Eiye guy like a decade ago. After the hit, Eiye's revenge was brutal that he had to relocate to Lagos and live a lowkey life, that is where I knew him then. While in Lagos, this guy rarely goes out, wears a face cap most of the time and moves out at night to hide his identity. He seemed like a quiet guy but no one had the slightest idea he was a cultist. Eventually some axemen recognized him and wanted him to be relating with them. Within some days he got an intel from Ib that his location has been uncovered, na so my guy move disappear. Someone said he went to one West African country or so. Because of cultism, he couldn't travel back to Ib to attend his sisters wedding, his younger brother has taken over the inheritance of their father's house and guy he is just living like an outcast in hiding. Trying not to be a cultist again but one thing is sure that he has been marked that once he comes to Ibadan, he is automatically a target.
Now why will someone give up his freedom because of cultism? I have 2 friends that we entered acada together but they dropped out all because of confra. The risks are too much but if you think say e worth am, I no hold you.

22 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by otipoju(m): 1:58am On Dec 29, 2023
kingthreat:

As I no get my own make I talk of somebody wey I know.
This guy Ajee(not real name) was a cultist in Ibadan that time. He blended axe and was part of the crew that did a hit on a very popular Eiye guy like a decade ago. After the hit, Eiye's revenge was brutal that he had to relocate to Lagos and live a lowkey life, that is where I knew him then. While in Lagos, this guy rarely goes out, wears a face cap most of the time and moves out at night to hide his identity. He seemed like a quiet guy but no one had the slightest idea he was a cultist. Eventually some axemen recognized him and wanted him to be relating with them. Within some days he got an intel from Ib that his location has been uncovered, na so my guy move disappear. Someone said he went to one West African country or so. Because of cultism, he couldn't travel back to Ib to attend his sisters wedding, his younger brother has taken over the inheritance of their father's house and guy he is just living like an outcast in hiding. Trying not to be a cultist again but one thing is sure that he has been marked that once he comes to Ibadan, he is automatically a target.
Now why will someone give up his freedom because of cultism? I have 2 friends that we entered acada together but they dropped out all because of confra. The risks are too much but if you think say e worth am, I no hold you.

Three fine gentlemen from the same family have relocated from that same city since around 1994, till date none of them has ever gone back to west africa sef not to talk of their family house in Nigeria.

They are all In their late 50's now and have grown children themselves but dem no fit ever go back. Only God knows the kain history wey dem make for that zone wey no let dem fit near that side at all for fear of revenge from rival settings.

Imagine,na their parents dey travel thousands of miles come visit them for here...dem no dey ever go visit their parents for there.

It's that serious.

Thirty years after I am eternally grateful that I did not follow the path that promised plenty of glorious adventures, I love my peaceful boring life.

13 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
Please which cult use the word 800. Is it Ayes or Eyie... Cultist in the house make una enlighten Jew man
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Sickobeatz: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2023
Hardcore11:
Please which cult use the word 800. Is it Ayes or Eyie... Cultist in the house make una enlighten Jew man

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 9:57am On Dec 30, 2023
Sickobeatz:

‪+1 (307) 221‑0216‬ Text me on WhatsApp
I done message you tire no reply I'm also using foreign number to text you. Oga what's the meaning of 800 after killing rivals they will shout 800. grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rizla2024: 10:03am On Dec 30, 2023
Hardcore11:
I done message you tire no reply I'm also using foreign number to text you. Oga what's the meaning of 800 after killing rivals they will shout 800. grin

i nor sure say he get cult make they use the word 800 but he be like eiye get squad make them they call 800squad for probably lagos or so, and na hit squad
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shakathezulu1: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2023
Hardcore11:
Na Bird boys. Are you happy now.

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 10:39am On Dec 30, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

thank you very much. After killing people helpers they will shout 800 grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

one more question please. What is the meaning of the 800. Is the 800 a god name or what because most videos I've watched after the killing they will all shout 800 grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Rizla2024: 10:52am On Dec 30, 2023
Make i cast some eiye rotation make i know for here:

what is eiye? is a human bird
jojo means eiye jaration
how many type of jojo do we have? war jojo orientation jojo and apology jojo
who bless pakola jojo? ibaka
which bird be the smallest bird? ibaka
if ibaka nor day who go fit sidan for him throng? ostrich
if bird they travel waitin he they carry? nest
waitin be the board name of eiye? akalamabor
from where to where do you pass on your initiation day? from devil passage to devil temple
who they first taste and drink eiye water? sacred african soil
which bird they do menstruation? ibaka wife awako
how many colour eiye get? 3
name them? blue red and yellow
there meaning blue mean the sky is our limit red mean eye of an eagle yellow mean foot of an eagle
who was the first man to recite creed? falaye

tbc

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shakathezulu1: 12:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hardcore11:
one more question please. What is the meaning of the 800. Is the 800 a god name or what because most videos I've watched after the killing they will all shout 800 grin
Somethings are better left to mind.

You ready to enter 'BUSH' in your quest to know more about 800.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

Somethings are better left to mind.

You ready to enter 'BUSH' in your quest to know more about 800.
the greatest mistake any Nigerias will ever do is to join any frat in Nigeria. I'm a family man with 2 kids make my kids grow old with me. I just asked because a friend of mine said it was Ayies slags so I got the information here that it's Eyie slags. Na cruise I dey catch here not having any feelings of becoming a cultist. grin thanks very much

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wearetheugliest: 3:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
No be everything be cruise sir

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Bukolaolamipo: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hardcore11:
800 squad belongs to eiye it's a special killer squad which was formed out of the original Hit squad ,it's made up of very deadly hit men who are known for their brutality when it comes to rivals,when there is a cult war, it's not unusual for both warring sides to invite powerful externals to wreck havoc on their enemies the 800 squad was very popular in Lagos for killing top members of the and even carrying out Killing speed of the axemen in Lagos,ogun state and environs.if you hear 800 then know the elite eiye hit squad just successfully pulled a hit

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bukolaolamipo:

800 squad belongs to eiye it's a special killer squad which was formed out of the original Hit squad ,it's made up of very deadly hit men who are known for their brutality when it comes to rivals,when there is a cult war, it's not unusual for both warring sides to invite powerful externals to wreck havoc on their enemies the 800 squad was very popular in Lagos for killing top members of the and even carrying out Killing speed of the axemen in Lagos,ogun state and environs.if you hear 800 then know the elite eiye hit squad just successfully pulled a hit
bro one create of hero beer for you. The explanation too clear grin

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Shakathezulu1: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hardcore11:
the greatest mistake any Nigerias will ever do is to join any frat in Nigeria. I'm a family man with 2 kids make my kids grow old with me. I just asked because a friend of mine said it was Ayies slags so I got the information here that it's Eyie slags. Na cruise I dey catch here not having any feelings of becoming a cultist. grin thanks very much
You too talk, nobody wants to know about your private life.

Zero ur thoughts away from such matters.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by ekene101: 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
There is this two brothers we lived together sometime back in another state.

First son victor(not real name) gained admission 2009 to Madonna university,his father spent over a million naira for the school stuffs including rent and even furnished his apartment like a salary earner(pops man na shell worker, contractor to be precise,so bar dey) not up to 4months,guy joined cult(don't know which cult) and had issues with buccaneers.

And that school, buccaneers still get weight there, the day they came for victor,he was Lucky to be in the village that weekend, got hold of one eiye guy because alora and eiye had issues that period,threw him from 4story building saying he should fly since he's an AirLord.

They got to his room, but couldn't find him, a neighbor later called to inform him of what happened that night. From village that guy came back to his parents house.

The following year,his father secured admission for him and his younger brother who just finished secondary school(let's call his brother John) into unizik, still within a space of 3months,John joined vikings at awka, buccaneers came for victor again in awka and both of them fled back home after another millions have been wasted.

John didn't stopped there,he started rigmarolling with area vikings and soon platoon deckhands begin look for John because his father is loaded,officing has started.

Victor on the other hand was secured European visa and has travelled to those garian country,he's in Facebook and TikTok daily doing videos,no school,no work no nothing. He came home one time for visit with nothing but headwarmers used during winters,some with rabbit design, some panda,some goat sef.

John on the other hand is now a professional photographer,the dad is very old and retired,can't even pay rent anymore and landlord has asked him countless times to retire back to the village so he can die there with his umunnas but epa too stubborn,he refused to move till this minute,he can barely walk again with his poor sight.

You know ibo men don't marry on time,so these guys are still young boys,but cultism ruined their lives and the father is now very old. The third son said he wants to do music,till date no one knows where that one is since he moved to lagos, that one join street eiye back then in secondary school.

Thank God both of them are still alive because I see their updates on Facebook regularly,but cultism ruined those guys big time.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
ekene101:
There is this two brothers we lived together sometime back in another state.

First son victor(not real name) gained admission 2009 to Madonna university,his father spent over a million naira for the school stuffs including rent and even furnished his apartment like a salary earner(pops man na shell worker, contractor to be precise,so bar dey) not up to 4months,guy joined cult(don't know which cult) and had issues with buccaneers.

And that school, buccaneers still get weight there, the day they came for victor,he was Lucky to be in the village that weekend, got hold of one eiye guy because alora and eiye had issues that period,threw him from 4story building saying he should fly since he's an AirLord.

Thank God both of them are still alive because I see their updates on Facebook regularly,but cultism ruined those guys big time.

Thanks for your contribution. Please lets keep sharing stories on how cultism has destroyed lives of people we know and if also cultists can give their stories on how it impacted their own lives. It is a better way keeping this thread alive than letting miscreants hijack it to start glorifying their beloved confraternities.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SenatorCharles1: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 8:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Good morning everyone.
Pls, I have skill(computer software and hardware), I need just money for house rent.

I can design website, Live Chat, configure fake call video software, code scam pages, etc.

I'm a backend engineer.

My rent is due this month.. landlord don give notice since.
I need to pay my rent of 150k

Any job that will meet this amount, I will really appreciate.
I have nowhere to go.
Thanks.
I live in Ibadan.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2023
FuckYou:
Good morning everyone.
Pls, I have skill(computer software and hardware), I need just money for house rent.

I can design website, Live Chat, configure fake call video software, code scam pages, etc.

I'm a backend engineer.

My rent is due this month.. landlord don give notice since.
I need to pay my rent of 150k

Any job that will meet this amount, I will really appreciate.
I have nowhere to go.
Thanks.
I live in Ibadan.

Please 🙏🏿 direct me to someone, any help pls.
I finish university since 2019, no job, just hustling and side learning.

Pls. Thank you.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by FuckYou: 8:23am On Dec 31, 2023
kingthreat:

Thanks for your contribution. Please lets keep sharing stories on how cultism has destroyed lives of people we know and if also cultists can give their stories on how it impacted their own lives. It is a better way keeping this thread alive than letting miscreants hijack it to start glorifying their beloved confraternities.

Those stories will still make boys wanna see that adventure. Forget, people don't learn.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kingthreat(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2023
FuckYou:

Those stories will still make boys wanna see that adventure. Forget, people don't learn.

Those who are bound to destroy themselves will do. Those who will learn will learn.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by freshkpomo(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2023

Most women for Benin na so so baby boys them dey born. My friend when be matron say na cultist when die dey come back so lol. She say she dey pray make wetin kill them before no enter their mind again, she told me she won't be going to new Year service tonight because stray bullets go definitely plenty as him be night so and as oba and governor turn dey look other way the boys go operate well so she and her family go just dey house jeje.

Truth is people in Benin are making mockery of cultist, especially the dead ones. Nobody takes them serious and I think it's time you as a cultist that is still alive think about your life. Is it honourable to die in a public space with your dead body all over the internet after flies must have feasted on your corpse? Even dog and goat dey get better death some times. think about the bolded!!! Think about your mother, think about those who love you. I have a story later about a woman who cultists killed her husband.

10 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by MeinKampf: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who has seen this verified page on twitter? This cultism madness is going beyond normal. Who are the mad people behind this handle and what exactly do they stand to gain? I went through the handle and all I could deduce is them justifying cultism but claiming what they are against is killing. How will the cultists fulfill their initiation oats without killings?

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hardcore11: 12:15am On Jan 01
MeinKampf:
Who has seen this verified page on twitter? This cultism madness is going beyond normal. Who are the mad people behind this handle and what exactly do they stand to gain? I went through the handle and all I could deduce is them justifying cultism but claiming what they are against is killing. How will the cultists fulfill their initiation oats without killings?
they shouldn't alert there members to run they should stand and fight useless set of foolish people. Senseless game they should keep killing themselves animals

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 1:28am On Jan 01
MeinKampf:

Getting a verified page on twitter is very easy. Just pay $5 per month.
Na one of those upcoming cultism bloggers go get that handle. If they're on YouTube, telegram, tiktok how much more Twitter? Dem even dey Nairaland sef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Hennessypope: 6:43am On Jan 01
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) ... (644) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.