Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3058162 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2019
saynotocultism:
Let me narrate a short story that came to my table 6 months ago.

Two brothers where killed within one month in a cult war . A lady cried to me that her eldest son was killed by armed robbers in school . Two brothers staying together and they decided to have fun at the club and the youngest of the brothers decided to invite his crush also . They both left to the club with the lady who happens to be a student also . They got to the club house and after about 30mins, three guys stormed the club house as they traced their Ibakas girl to the club house on the orders of their ibaka. They found the girl with the two guys and fight erupted between them . They took the girl away and the girl returned the next day with swollen eyes . The two brothers thought the issue had been settled . Three months later, some guys stormed their and killed the eldest of the brothers . I visited the lady at home and found the youngest one and we had a quick chat and he explained how the robbers stormed their home as he was in school then and how they shot his brother . He told me his neighbours told him everything . I noticed when he talks, he uses black axxe slangs . I then said to him ,

Me: you remember person wey I know for Benin for football field , that day, you goal keeper fly zero (0) , the defender wear one (1) , the defensive midfielder wear four (4) and you wear seven (7) that day.

He replied : clear road for my lord , oga DSS .

Me: you brother wey drop Na strong man also?

He replied ; yes Na strong man, Na my links man self ( lm, meaning his elder brother took him for the initiation)

I had to do this to get my self more info on how his brother was killed and if truly he was killed by armed robbers . The younger one returned to school and was also shot dead the next day . The mum called me and told me dotun was shot dead. I called the caretaker of the hostel and told him to please stay clear from the crime scene on feder government instruction. I got to the scene of the murder with my colleague who was a member of the eiye confraternity . We got to the scene and he laughed and said eiye killed him. We started the investigation and we sent a spy to the eiye camp . A renounced eiye member did the job . He intelligently penetrated into the nest of that particular school and became close to the ibaka and during one of their discussion, the ibaka revealed all that happened as he trusted everybody with him . He also revealed the external men he used for the job . We arrested the men that did the hit and the ibaka ran away to India . We have declared him wanted .

They have rendered the poor woman without a son. This is what cultism can do to someone . Be wiseee!!!!!!
So you called a hostel caretaker not to tamper with a crime(homicide) scene till you got there not even the federal police. Wow I think I know your identity now, you must be Buhari

6 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2019
Elbone2:
@Jofferyberoth,
I guess your story is about BAN.
So Before u continue,
I must make this Clear,
First of all,
You are not a Lord.
If at all u went through the right channels(BAN Web Site/Converge )& was inied properly u would have been a better man than u are and won't be here telling Sad Tales.
Secondly,
As an uncensured Lord that u are,u should have known that Tee chopping is Lagging and Lords don't Lagg..Laggers are those ones always dying without any accomplishments all in the name of Buccaneers while Lords Sail on.
Lastly,
I served in Ondo State 2012.
I'm familiar with the vicinity .Infact,Our NYSC Camp was in Ikare akoko Barracks.
Unfortunately,I met LOTS OF COLD BLOODED people there pretending to be Lords.
That's another reason why most of them in your school disagree with their Frigate..It's weird but the Lords who will never accept and mingle with u(illegally initiated) are the Real Lords with Proper Orientation...It was happening,I knew something like this was going on.(Fake initiations % Real knowing Fake and disassociating themselves).
So,i understand your bitterness but do the right thing and report these criminals/scammers to the frigate and they will hand them over to the right authorities.
BAN only initiates through Converge,don't get scammed.
To know more Visit BAN Official Web Site and make enquiries so u don't end up like many misguided souls.
Lords I know No dey SMOKE igbo or Do DRUGS and u must have known all these by now.
As far back as 2013 BAN Stopped accepting Miscreants and Please,if u are not on the BAN Forum u are not a Lord.
Haven noted that!
You can Come and KonTeenu your STORY.
Every Dick,Tom & Harry won tell Story..If You Ask me the Matter Plenty ooo.
If you like make them initiate you for the middle of ocean even dress you like jack sparrow untop cargo ship or them initiate you for toilet when your rivals come for you the spirit of gran pa nor go fit save you. That na the message

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2019
Kavod:

If you like make them initiate you for the middle of ocean even dress you like jack sparrow untop cargo ship or them initiate you for toilet when your rivals come for you the spirit of gran pa nor go fit save you. That na the message

Lolzz this my nigga so u still dey come here grin
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 9:10am On Aug 06, 2019
Elbone2:
@Jofferyberoth,
So Before u continue,
I must make this Clear,
First of all,
You are not a Lord.
If at all u went through the right channels(BAN Web Site/Converge )& was inied properly u would have been a better man than u are and won't be here telling Sad Tales.
Secondly,
As an uncensured Lord that u are,u should have known that Tee chopping is Lagging and Lords don't Lagg..Laggers are those ones always dying without any accomplishments all in the name of Buccaneers while Lords Sail on.
Lastly,
I'm familiar with the vicinity .Infact,Our NYSC Camp was in Ikare akoko Barracks.
That's another reason why most of them in your school disagree with their Frigate..It's weird but the Lords who will never accept and mingle with u(illegally initiated) are the Real Lords with Proper Orientation...It was happening,I knew something like this was going on.(Fake initiations % Real knowing Fake and disassociating themselves).
So,i understand your bitterness but do the right thing and report these criminals/scammers to the frigate and they will hand them over to the right authorities.
To know more Visit BAN Official Web Site and make enquiries so u don't end up like many misguided souls.
Lords I know No dey SMOKE igbo or Do DRUGS and u must have known all these by now.
As far back as 2013 BAN Stopped accepting Miscreants and Please,if u are not on the BAN Forum u are not a Lord.
Haven noted that!

Lol. All you guys trying to paint cultism good. If you check NBM website, you will see many good things about NBM. The charity, campaign against violence, etc. Infact, on their Facebook page recently, they tried to dissociate from those parading July 7 as their date. All in all, cultism is evil. Bucaneers still dey initiate touts till tomorrow.

24 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 06, 2019
Elbone2:
@Jofferyberoth,
So Before u continue,
I must make this Clear,
First of all,
You are not a Lord.
Secondly,
Lastly,
Haven noted that!
You are a bewitched unrepentant vagabond lunatic cultist and an antichrist rebel .
Do you follow each of them everywhere they go to know whether they smoke or not ?
Which nonsense initiation process is the right process as if they initiated the founders of the group buccaneers before they declared themselves members of the group buccaneer ?
If they even initiated you via rigorous beating just know that you were deceived because of your childish brain and you fell for other people's( the founders) idealogy on how new members should be initiated which they(the founders) did not go through .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 11:14am On Aug 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz this my nigga so u still dey come here grin

I de na.. How things
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2019
Kavod:

I de na.. How things

Everywhere good man.. i must greet u
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neddstark:

Lol. All you guys trying to paint cultism good. If you check NBM website, you will see many good things about NBM. The charity, campaign against violence, etc. Infact, on their Facebook page recently, they tried to dissociate from those parading July 7 as their date. All in all, cultism is evil. Bucaneers still dey initiate touts till tomorrow.

No mind that guy... forming like its some sort of exclusive brotherhood when in reality they are just a bunch of gangsters with misplaced priorities. Na wetin them take dey deceive undergraduates/ Jambites be that

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SouLPoison(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wow ! Mehn this one strong o, las las cultism na just death race . death race

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlewarrior1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
simplelex:
Oga if e set, I will advice you to use your head. no butcher will care whether u used website for initiation or weda u are a lord.. so far eye don confirm u alora, u are a goner.. the only thing is that in the south , its rare for buccaneers to involve themselves in war.they always try to avoid it..(I don't know about other parts of the country) ..
True
Buccanears in south especially south east are mostly seen as boys scout. Well its not so bad though as they always get the least casualty. But the downside is that a lot of them are easily bullied and any small matter dey will settle with cash immediately or pay vikings to fight for them

Well them dey get money sha. Mostly politician kids and all that
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Teeboy15(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:
Here’s my story
I’m a graduate of adekunle aJasin university akungba akoko in Ondo state. I finished from that school in 2017, though I’ve not served yet due to school problems.
Throughout my years in the school I knew cultists existed but I was ignorant of that fact. I feared and avoided them at first but I later had an advantage because there was a military checkpoint at the entrance of ikare akok0, so as a son of a soldier I quickly went there to identify myself. Sometimes soldiers come to visit me at the lodge. That made my time at school smooth without bullying.
My saga with cultists started after my final papers, I made a wrong friend and that was it. He introduced me to chain smoking and drug addiction. Although he’s still hiding his real identity from me today, but he had a friend who was a dropout. The friend stays around Supare junction . The guy started getting closer to me. He told me pointblack. I am a buccaneer, and I’m my association we don’t cause trouble, all we do is get high enjoy and help our brothers in need. I started liking the “fine boys association”. We became very close friends. I overstated my time in my lodge as my rent got expired so I packed my things to go stay with him at supare Junction. He showed me love. Most times I was always broke but he never complained. We never used money for anything meaningful. Tramadol, Refnol, benson and rothmans. He’s a big time drug addict. I was into the life because of my freaky mindset. I loved learning new things and I was young. He capitalized on that. We used to visit a local cigarette joint just beside late ex-Governor’s house (Adefarati), we call the Joint (Doro) after the nickname of the owner. I loved seeing him claw fellow cultist(sailors). Anytime we are out he’ll keep telling my how strong and protect those people are and how they can grant protection. I finished my project and we came back to akure but not together...
during the saga(coming soon)

Na wetin I no dey like be this... which one be coming soon again? Now person go just dey refresh thread every minute. Write wetin u wan write once jare...

11 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 2:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Everywhere good man.. i must greet u
That guy wan form DJ exclusive of BAN initiation... Na rival butchers when don smoke igbo and kai kai wan tell the difference.... If them dive am granpa go jakpa

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kavod:

That guy wan form DJ exclusive of BAN initiation... Na rival butchers when don smoke igbo and kai kai wan tell the difference.... If them dive am granpa go jakpa

Noo he go bring out him authentic BAN ID show them make them know say him no follow for the tout Alora... I sure say the butchers fit sorry for am small until next war season grin grin

20 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
SouLPoison:
Wow ! Mehn this one strong o, las las cultism na just death race . death race

Lolzz... them been done begin toast u abi u done dey gather money for form? U better tear race anywhere u see them and enjoy ur ju life. Read ur books and enjoy the social activities with ur sense cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Tonyspecial(m): 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Teeboy15:

Na wetin I no dey like be this... which one be coming soon again? Now person go just dey refresh thread every minute. Write wetin u wan write once jare...
sound It Bro! Loud Am

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Noo he go bring out him authentic BAN ID show them make them know say him no follow for the tout Alora... I sure say the butchers fit sorry for am small until next war season grin grin
Just imagine the long epistle he con write, he wan form cream de la cream. Hunter go bush wan shoot monkey he con see baboon make he talk say no na monkey i de find..

12 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Teeboy15:

The thing vex you gaan cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kavod:

Just imagine the long epistle he con write, he wan form cream de la cream. Hunter go bush wan shoot monkey he con see baboon make he talk say no na monkey i de find..
Abeg i no fit laugh oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Abeg i no fit laugh oo cheesy

U dey mind the guy. If you like sugarcoat bad thing, bad thing na bad thing. Imagine the picture Neddstrak posted above. Na so ban boys don fall reach? shocked cheesy

Wetin my eye see for my area on Sunday, I still dey wonder. About 15-22 boys (couldn't keep up with the count) fly color dey waka for street. Na wa oOo.

We are in serious mess.

16 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
dfrost:

U dey mind the guy. If you like sugarcoat bad thing, bad thing na bad thing. Imagine the picture Neddstrak posted above. Na so ban boys don fall reach? shocked cheesy

Wetin my eye see for my area on Sunday, I still dey wonder. About 15-22 boys (couldn't keep up with the count) fly color dey waka for street. Na wa oOo.

We are in serious mess.

My brother no be say any frat good but frat begin loose their levels when them begin ini people without doing background research on campus. Then e just totally lost the little glory when they begin blend street & area rats just to control turfs and money... All frats inclusive. Na nonsense. When i still dey uni anytime i come on hols from sch when i see some idiots when want dey try come close based on say them done hear one or two things i no dey fail to position them wella.. Person when no fit even dress well not to think of to speak simple correct English go wan come fraternize with who na Crap!

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by SouLPoison(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Lolzz... them been done begin toast u abi u done dey gather money for form? U better tear race anywhere u see them and enjoy ur ju life. Read ur books and enjoy the social activities with ur sense cheesy

Advisor in chief, hope you advice yourself too
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Pls,I am not a Cultist and will never encourage cultism on any platform .I was only trying to alert anyone who may have been scammed by BAN imposters or was getting scammed.
We've seen the uglies of Cultism first hand through the eye's of the OP@SayNoToCultism and to me that's enough to deter any one from Joining.
Too many Stories will only cause misapprehensions.
Like they say"Na too much talk dey spoil morning mass".
@Those who only get orgasms from Cult related stories adventures,Sorry for distraughtly derailing the thread..
@Those who may have seen my post and misinterpreted it as an incite rather than an awareness,I apologize.
@Jofferyberoth Kindly Continue from where u started please.
@ SayNoToCultism,Oga ur Story don long Pass "24"..but na him sure pass any episode.
Abeg,give us some more.

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wasky101:

So you called a hostel caretaker not to tamper with a crime(homicide) scene till you got there not even the federal police. Wow I think I know your identity now, you must be Buhari

Kids everywhere on social media.....
When DSS talk....who is the police officer?....chei....social media wit kids everywhere am fed up

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
damiBJ:

Kids everywhere on social media.....
When DSS talk....who is the police officer?....chei....social media wit kids everywhere am fed up
U just sounded like a very unintelligent fellow, are you always like this or you are just on one of your best days. I will not trade words with you.
So a DSS official will call police to stay off a crime scene, did you just even type that. Even say no to cultism sef know sef he fall hand for there.

Just like saying the army will call the police to stay of a crime scene, I just can't believe you. I am tempted to ask how old you are

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wasky101:

U just sounded like a very unintelligent fellow, are you always like this or you are just on one of your best days. I will not trade words with you.
So a DSS official will call police to stay off a crime scene, did you just even type that. Even say no to cultism sef know sef he fall hand for there.

Just like saying the army will call the police to stay of a crime scene, I just can't believe you. I am tempted to ask how old you are
Its all about protocols oga

U sound ignorant. No be age matter

Dss can take over case from police and tell them to stand down

27 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Infact I giv up. Chei.
Thank u so much guy....Kids everywhere....its a pity.I weak for social media. I wud HV enlighten him more.....but let me just free the kid.

7 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by daviesmania(m): 9:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
this is arguably the most followed topic on NAIRALAND, yet it wont make the front page in our lifetime.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Elbone2:
Pls,I am not a Cultist and will never encourage cultism on any platform .I was only trying to alert anyone who may have been scammed by BAN imposters or was getting scammed.
We've seen the uglies of Cultism first hand through the eye's of the OP@SayNoToCultism and to me that's enough to deter any one from Joining.
Too many Stories will only cause misapprehensions.
Like they say"Na too much talk dey spoil morning mass".
@Those who only get orgasms from Cult related stories adventures,Sorry for distraughtly derailing the thread..
@Those who may have seen my post and misinterpreted it as an incite rather than an awareness,I apologize.
@Jofferyberoth Kindly Continue from where u started please.
@ SayNoToCultism,Oga ur Story don long Pass "24"..but na him sure pass any episode.
Abeg,give us some more.

BAN imposters abi, while you're the real BAN.
You're only deceiving yourself.
better change your ways.
Jesus loves you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2019
Neddstark:

That's their new tactics.

15 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

I am not disputing the fact, but an ordinary officer cannot ask police to Stepdown, u get my drift only if oga saynotocultism is the Lagos head then it's possible. Even at that d State head cannot, I repeat cannot have such powers it comes right from the top
Just like a maj-gen asking police to step down from a case how is that possible. Order has to come from above with presidential backing if you care to know

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2019
damiBJ:

Infact I giv up. Chei.
Thank u so much guy....Kids everywhere....its a pity.I weak for social media. I wud HV enlighten him more.....but let me just free the kid.
Come and enlighten me now, how can an ordinary DSS officer command police to step down from an homicide scene, the order has to come from the top all the time with presidential backing because it is the sole responsibility of police to handle homicides. I laugh at your ignorance
U are the one who needs enlightenment.
If u believe that part of his story u will believe anything thrown at you

I bet u fancy a maj-gen calling a state commissioner to step down from a homicide case

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 11:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Wasky101:

Oga, you are supposed to be right but na naija you de. Do you really think Nigeria police would actually send a detective? Them go just send olokpa go pack the body for hilux come station till the family come bail the corpse... Naija police nor get time for investigation except na big shots. Shabi you know say if them shoot person and the person de bleed e never die and you rush that person go hospital e con die you go sha write statement, sleep cell and bail yourself or you fit go remand. LOL even for some foreign films you never watch when navy police go call state pd say make them nor tamper with crime seen say na naval matter? OP department go be anti cult related, they also get anti kidnapping and armed robbery too. Inshort for naija everything goes.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.