Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... - Crime (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... (3057969 Views)

"New Generational" Aye Cult Member Addresses His Colleagues In A Viral Video / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video) / My Story As A Cult Member, Initiation Phase Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (643) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Kavod:

Oga, you are supposed to be right but na naija you de. Do you really think Nigeria police would actually send a detective? Them go just send olokpa go pack the body for hilux come station till the family come bail the corpse... Naija police nor get time for investigation except na big shots. Shabi you know say if them shoot person and the person de bleed e never die and you rush that person go hospital e con die you go sha write statement, sleep cell and bail yourself or you fit go remand. LOL even for some foreign films you never watch when navy police go call state pd say make them nor tamper with crime seen say na naval matter? OP department go be anti cult related, they also get anti kidnapping and armed robbery too. Inshort for naija everything goes.
As much as I understand you and know that things don't work in Nigeria not this kind of thing, ask any forceman, inter agency cooperation is usually a big thing, everybody wants the shine. Ask the Op himself to tell you the kind of ego involved, This things don't work like that, police no go ever gree for you unless you bring correct reason for them to step down, mostly presidential order and its almost a slap on the whole agency asked to step down from their role

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Wasky101:

As much as I understand you and know that things don't work in Nigeria not this kind of thing, ask any forceman, inter agency cooperation is usually a big thing, everybody wants the shine. Ask the Op himself to tell you the kind of ego involved, This things don't work like that, police no go ever gree for you unless you bring correct reason for them to step down, mostly presidential order and its almost a slap on the whole agency asked to step down from their role
This is not a case of ego, this is also the OP's jurisdiction. Nigeria police would never waste effort on cult related issues if they ever did cultist wont be rampant. As you can see OP and his crew did a thorough job by infilterating, arresting the culprits and even knew the one who called the shots fled to india. Even when you go report case give police on serious issues them go bill you for opening file, transport fare and even for investigation. The nigerian police i know would gladly dump the case for op because dead men pay no bills.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Xavi2019: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Wow,
What an eye-opening read,
@OP thanks for sharing, I've used the best part of 3 days fervently reading from page 1..
I've got a question please, I'd like to know the colour combinations to avoid as a non-cultist, (I moved to the East earlier this year, and I do get some funny stares from some of the boys in the area, I love wearing black t-shirts and trousers, could it be related to this?)
I don't want wahala
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Neddstark: 4:06am On Aug 07, 2019
Xavi2019:
Wow,
@OP thanks for sharing, I've used the best part of 3 days fervently reading from page 1..
I've got a question please, I'd like to know the colour combinations to avoid as a non-cultist, (I moved to the East earlier this year, and I do get some funny stares from some of the boys in the area, I love wearing black t-shirts and trousers, could it be related to this?)
I don't want wahala

Ok Im not too vast but this I know. Those that used to be in the system, please correct me if I am wrong.

Blackaxe & Tutu: Black/Black Black/Yellow Black/White, Black Berets
Bucaneers: Black/Yellow, White/Yellow, Yellow Berets
Eiye: Black/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Blue Berets
Vikings: Black/Red, Red/White, Red Berets
Maphites: Black/Green, Green/White, Green Berets
Jurists: White/White, White Berets

Avoid the black shirts. I had a friend in UNILAG who was slapped for wearing black and black. He apologized and went to remove the shirt. Then I wasn't too aware I was calling him stupid for letting himself get slapped for no reason. Good I was not faced with the same confrontation and I had to react.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Gentlewarrior1(m): 5:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Kavod:

This is not a case of ego, this is also the OP's jurisdiction. Nigeria police would never waste effort on cult related issues if they ever did cultist wont be rampant. As you can see OP and his crew did a thorough job by infilterating, arresting the culprits and even knew the one who called the shots fled to india. Even when you go report case give police on serious issues them go bill you for opening file, transport fare and even for investigation. The nigerian police i know would gladly dump the case for op because dead men pay no bills.

cheesy bros u really crack me up no be small

Truly dead men pay no bills. And Nigeria police only care about the bills

Its almost impossible to find a Nigerian policeman that truly became a policeman to protect and serve the citizens

Na their pocket and to brutalize people dem sabi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Kavod:

He's a kid.....ignorance is a disease.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2019
Kavod:

Had it bin he has bin opportune to work wit both agencies in state or federal level he will definitely HV a beta idea......or be a close friemd to a DSS personnel and a police officer he will know beta.....we kept on correcting him....his still talking abt army officer telling.......who bring army issue come here....??

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by apostleblak: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Guys if the OP @Saynotocultism Is indeed who he claims to be @AYE IDRIS ALOMA then please y'all should steer clear of cultism...

Cos no SM go talk sey hin never hear that name see except if hin nor dey align with men. Though we've not met 1on1 but...... Hmmmn Idris Aloma 4 Kanta Etopia.... Adamawa HT.... FJ1... FJ2....
Mhen I troway salute oooo

You don hear liberation jolly 08

Abi you Neva hear Egidigbo National jolly?

Bros I remember that your LP when you do Metallic Metal...

Guys this man nor be normal Temple aye ooo
This man na National property
If he tells you to run from cultism my people don't run oo, FLY or DISAPPEAR from cultism

And if you're already a member don't let anybody deceive you that you can't back out, if SN Idris Aloma can back out what are you? ...who are you? ..who know you? .... how many j's you don crest? .. How many T's you don born? ... How many T's you don tumblelize?...how many lords you don born? ... How many of your brothers don fall for your hand wey you see as life dey comot from their body and you nor fit do anything to help......

A's go tell you to use your 6 before 7 the truth is you wont need any of this if you truly use your sense their nothing good about cultism... You use person count scores today you dey jolly no forget sey you masef go get pikin one day then Mr Karma go kon knock your door

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2019
damiBJ:

Had it bin he has bin opportune to work wit both agencies in state or federal level he will definitely HV a beta idea......or be a close friemd to a DSS personnel and a police officer he will know beta.....we kept on correcting him....his still talking abt army officer telling.......who bring army issue come here....??
Even for yankee NSA de trample fbi investigation with simple words like ON A NEED TO KNOW BASIS OR ITS ABOVE YOUR PAY GRADE and its obvious its within the fbi jurisdiction

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kavod:

As useless as we think the police is, wait till an inter agency matter arises make you see flexing of muscle over very trivial issue. But y'all seem to know better

1 Like

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nemesis0147(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wasky101:

As useless as we think the police is, wait till an inter agency matter arises make you see flexing of muscle over very trivial issue. But y'all seem to know better
Bros are you a police officer?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nemesis0147:
Bros are you a police officer?
If police dey born police then I should be qualified to be a police officer. But I am not

2 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
apostleblak:
Guys if the OP @Saynotocultism Is indeed who he claims to be @AYE IDRIS ALOMA then please y'all should steer clear of cultism...

Cos no SM go talk sey hin never hear that name see except if hin nor dey align with men. Though we've not met 1on1 but...... Hmmmn Idris Aloma 4 Kanta Etopia.... Adamawa HT.... FJ1... FJ2....
Mhen I troway salute oooo

You don hear liberation jolly 08

Abi you Neva hear Egidigbo National jolly?

Bros I remember that your LP when you do Metallic Metal...

Guys this man nor be normal Temple aye ooo
This man na National property
If he tells you to run from cultism my people don't run oo, FLY or DISAPPEAR from cultism

And if you're already a member don't let anybody deceive you that you can't back out, if SN Idris Aloma can back out what are you? ...who are you? ..who know you? .... how many j's you don crest? .. How many T's you don born? ... How many T's you don tumblelize?...how many lords you don born? ... How many of your brothers don fall for your hand wey you see as life dey comot from their body and you nor fit do anything to help......

A's go tell you to use your 6 before 7 the truth is you wont need any of this if you truly use your sense their nothing good about cultism... You use person count scores today you dey jolly no forget sey you masef go get pikin one day then Mr Karma go kon knock your door

but them fit force person, initiate am by force for cult?
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Kavod: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wasky101:

Its not a matter of muscles its a matter of funding and resources, its obvious the regular police lack funds and if not for the bribering on the streets them for don die. Proper investigation involves adequate resources and man power, where DPO wan see money give olopka and you know how long due process for resources takes in naija

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
Elbone2:
Pls,I am not a Cultist and will never encourage cultism on any platform .I was only trying to alert anyone who may have been scammed by BAN imposters or was getting scammed.
We've seen the uglies of Cultism first hand through the eye's of the OP@SayNoToCultism and to me that's enough to deter any one from Joining.
Too many Stories will only cause misapprehensions.
Like they say"Na too much talk dey spoil morning mass".
@Those who only get orgasms from Cult related stories adventures,Sorry for distraughtly derailing the thread..
@Those who may have seen my post and misinterpreted it as an incite rather than an awareness,I apologize.
@Jofferyberoth Kindly Continue from where u started please.
@ SayNoToCultism,Oga ur Story don long Pass "24"..but na him sure pass any episode.
Abeg,give us some more.

You no dey game but you sabi 0T. So all the men wey dey here na mumu abi?
-------

I still need to understand why you vehemently defended ban.

5 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kavod:

Its not a matter of muscles its a matter of funding and resources, its obvious the regular police lack funds and if not for the bribering on the streets them for don die. Proper investigation involves adequate resources and man power, where DPO wan see money give olopka and you know how long due process for resources takes in naija
I am just here wondering what funds police needs to clear up a crime scene, it's obvious we don't understand each other, I am not talking of funds here. So if you call police that a murder just happened on your street are you telling me they would need funds from you to come and clear up the scene and do their surface investigation?
My own argument is that you cannot stop the police from doing its statutory function which responding to an homicide scene is one of them, if after then u feel u need the military or DSS to investigate nobody stops you. But that you will call police and tell them not to attend to a murder scene till you get there is what I don't understand.

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kavod:

Let me give you a quick example, when I was in the uni, for football field, 2fighting one of the guys slump during the fight (everybody take off as usual) police come remove corpse try ask questions but no head way, the guy wey slump get uncle wey be colonel. The man show town head straight to police office debrief them continued with the investigation culprit was found handed back to police for prosecution. If this is what you mean it's quite possible but levels wey the colonel go call from Kaduna say make dem no touch crime scene him dey come, dpo sef go just laugh say who be this one. If dpo Area commander sef hear that kind thing say dpo hands of crime scene because another person call you to do so nah yawa for am. I hope you get what I am driving at

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

BAN imposters abi, while you're the real BAN.
You're only deceiving yourself.
better change your ways.
Jesus loves you
I've heard you Sir,Thanks for the advice.
@dfrost,I no be small pikin ooo..I'm well informed about BAN and only chipped in some things I knew..Just like I have learnt and understand a lot about the Aiye sect here..So We are all here to get informed...You can also know a thing or two about a certain Confra which we can learn from...We learn very day...Knowledge is Power.
@SayNoToCultism
Na Wetin no get End I fear pass ooo.
Pls update Men na
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wasky101:

Let me give you a quick example, when I was in the uni, for football field, 2fighting one of the guys slump during the fight (everybody take off as usual) police come remove corpse try ask questions but no head way, the guy wey slump get uncle wey be colonel. The man show town head straight to police office debrief them continued with the investigation culprit was found handed back to police for prosecution. If this is what you mean it's quite possible but levels wey the colonel go call from Kaduna say make dem no touch crime scene him dey come, dpo sef go just laugh say who be this one. If dpo Area commander sef hear that kind thing say dpo hands of crime scene because another person call you to do so nah yawa for am. I hope you get what I am driving at

....we are not talking abt army here. If a DSS personnel tells a police officer to step down a case or hand over the case to dem.....quickly police will surely comply....why? Bcoz DSS have all wat it takes to carry intelligent findings Dan the police....although the police and dss work hand in hand....but police lost the integrity long ago.....when u work togeda wit both agencies u will kno beta.....HV worked close to dem bfor....so I in kno WhatsApp...sorry for calling u a kid....but plz ask questions.... Try to kno more by getting close to dem.....kno the extent to there strength when it comea to the job ......try and kno NIA..DIA....DSS....Police.....there strength wen it comes to job.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wasky101:

I am just here wondering what funds police needs to clear up a crime scene, it's obvious we don't understand each other, I am not talking of funds here. So if you call police that a murder just happened on your street are you telling me they would need funds from you to come and clear up the scene and do their surface investigation?
My own argument is that you cannot stop the police from doing its statutory function which responding to an homicide scene is one of them, if after then u feel u need the military or DSS to investigate nobody stops you. But that you will call police and tell them not to attend to a murder scene till you get there is what I don't understand.

So u HV not had or bin in a situation u report a crime scene to a police officer and he tells u....bring money to for him to document it....or tells u to bring money for mobilization to the crime scene......guy I just weak for u oo.....datz why I said bfor u are just a kid.....but sorry oo...for calling u a kid.....just pray u don't get involve into any Tin wit the police....dey will milk u dry....apart from DAT......DSS can order a police officer to step down...for him to take over a crime scene....its not a situation of superiority..... Its base on intelligent findings....which the DSS can do more Dan the police.

9 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Elbone2:

@dfrost,I no be small pikin ooo..I'm well informed about BAN and only chipped in some things I knew..Just like I have learnt and understand a lot about the Aiye sect here..So We are all here to get informed...You can also know a thing or two about a certain Confra which we can learn from...We learn very day...Knowledge is Power.
@SayNoToCultism
Pls update Men na

I no call you small pickin but those 0T wey you use, if you no dey game no use am. I get men wey I no be ban but I will never use their 0T because we dey respect each other fam. And I hate using 0T online. Doesn't make you a hard man.

I hope say you no dey use the 0T outside here sha? angry
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
damiBJ:

So u HV not had or bin in a situation u report a crime scene to a police officer and he tells u....bring money to for him to document it....or tells u to bring money for mobilization to the crime scene......guy I just weak for u oo.....datz why I said bfor u are just a kid.....but sorry oo...for calling u a kid.....just pray u don't get involve into any Tin wit the police....dey will milk u dry....apart from DAT......DSS can order a police officer to step down...for him to take over a crime scene....its not a situation of superiority..... Its base on intelligent findings....which the DSS can do more Dan the police.
Police or any other enforcement agencies will never tell you to bring money for mobilization if you report a murder, take that from me. In fact what the NPF will do is to report on scene immediately and detain everybody around in their crude way of doing things
U keep calling me a kid but your argument is from someone that has never worked in an organised environment, I can bet my life. Enjoy your caprison

4 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Godmond(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
Elbone2:

@SayNoToCultism
Pls update Men na

Bros, am sure u never watched d movie, GOT. Then, you'll know power is power - Cerci Lannister . Even d nigeria system says it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wasky101:

Police or any other enforcement agencies will never tell you to bring money for mobilization if you report a murder, take that from me. In fact what the NPF will do is to report on scene immediately and detain everybody around in their crude way of doing things
U keep calling me a kid but your argument is from someone that has never worked in an organised environment, I can bet my life. Enjoy your caprison

I give up.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Xavi2019: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Neddstark:

Ok Im not too vast but this I know. Those that used to be in the system, please correct me if I am wrong.

Blackaxe & Tutu: Black/Black Black/Yellow Black/White, Black Berets
Bucaneers: Black/Yellow, White/Yellow, Yellow Berets
Eiye: Black/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Blue Berets
Vikings: Black/Red, Red/White, Red Berets
Maphites: Black/Green, Green/White, Green Berets
Jurists: White/White, White Berets

Avoid the black shirts. I had a friend in UNILAG who was slapped for wearing black and black. He apologized and went to remove the shirt. Then I wasn't too aware I was calling him stupid for letting himself get slapped for no reason. Good I was not faced with the same confrontation and I had to react.
Thanks a lot, sir
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
The only thing to avoid is beret of any colour and plain all red or yellow socks and you are fine... I wore red and black on my matriculation day and nobody ever ask me who you be... Virtually every colour combination is ”owned” by kind group or the other

The koko is in stocking or socks and beret... I am informed that kk wears black and white like law students and choirs.... The only distinguishing feature is that they west black beret to finish it off

As for the stare it is normal. You are new. If anybody do anyhow go Akwuzu junction go call SARS... Body go tell dem

Xavi2019:
Wow,
I don't want wahala

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
You be jjc for Naija?

Wasky101:

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
damiBJ:

I give up.
Better, I repeat Nigerian police will never tell you to bring money to visit a murder scene, I might need to spell this out for you, not death from natural causes that one nah your business. A death where a someone has purposely killed another. Take that to the bank

3 Likes

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by Wasky101: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
You be jjc for Naija?

Ok maybe I no Sabi, tell me on one instance that police has refused to visit a murder scene that you personally know of not beer parlor stories
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by kereman1: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
My people still on the matter on SayNoToCultism.
I think it will be beneficial for us ju men and those ju still in uni to gist our tale of encounter with dreaded cultist, so we can know how to avoid them and live long,

A cultist is a menace and a threat to the society not just to their rival cultist.

My story was when I was in 200L in futo, as a young fresh boy, I was also lousy, with venomous tongue, baba I get bad mouth.
Their was a day I was @ the atm queue, one guy just jump line withdraw, all man just dey mop, Na so I wan form james bond, i confront d guy, thinking say na my fellow ju, until I tell the guy
"I go treat ur fu<k up".
The guy just look me sigh comot. I dey feel fly say I be the voice of the oppressed.

Fast forward to a week letter. I been dey ontop bike dey go school, lo and behold, some guys just stop d bike, wetin I hear na kpaaaaaaaaa for my cheek, d guy I confronted @ the atm was with 4 other buccaneer guys, naso d guy tell me to "jazz down".
My bad mouth run leave me, I humble like pikin wey dey beg biscuit.
My saving grace was that th bike man was a norseman. D guy beg on my behave, and Base on say na snr man for the game, an indigene and a bagger. Naso them free me.

Last last I gv d bikeman #200 for #50 Fare.

Pls be careful on how u approach strangers, the words u say even to ur friends, the color u fly,

Avoid words like.
Strong man
System man
I go mend/drill you
I go treat ur fu<k up.
Brothers in arm.
You go hear word today.
No sleeping on bicycle.
Our blood shall not cloth in our veins.
See no see.
Tell no tell.
Disembark.
Joncing.
The dead tell no tale.
Fu<kup no dey sour.
The cry of a brother echos in the heart.
Fine boy (buccaneers nickname).
Cultist have privatise these words

I'm lucky that d guy was BAN, they are not too violent, if na vicking or NBM e for be another stori

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by damiBJ: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
You be jjc for Naija?

Its very obvious he's a kid.
Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by dfrost: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
kereman1:
My people still on the matter on SayNoToCultism.
I think it will be beneficial for us ju men and those ju still in uni to gist our tale of encounter with dreaded cultist, so we can know how to avoid them and live long.

Quite an experience. Good say u learn from am.

You see cult activitites has gone to the dogs of late. Even back then it wasn't too violent like this. All man wey be system man sabi demselves and fit drink together (even from different fam) but not now again. Those were the days, cousins, uncles fit place stickers for doors and all man go respect each other. Bad thing na bad thing las las.

Those days 'soldier no de match civilian'. But not now again. Person wey don blend go dey terrorize ju, obtain am, dey disturb for street.

If you still dey game now, for anybody, run comot. Simple as ABC. And for those wey no dey system, mind the friends you keep. No dey make mouth if you no get backing from anybody.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (643) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Redemption88 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.