Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,286 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Since We All Admit We Hate White People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Since We All Admit We Hate White People (1941 Views)

Why We Hate Nice Guys / Why Do We Hate Singlle Mothers? / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Ilamina(f): 3:12am On May 27, 2019
Eze2000:

Look, you are a Nigerian. Let's say you are from the Yoruba tribe and speak Yoruba fluently, that is the language you were most likely brought up in. It is your first language. Later on, when you go to school, you get to learn English and that becomes your second language. Unless you study the English Language to an advanced level, you will never be able to speak it better than a common train sweeper in London or a shoemaker in New York City, both of whom were born and bred in those lands where English is the first language which the rest of the world copies. Whenever you meet these illiterates online and hear them speak English you like it because it is better than the one you know. But peopple like me who have studies in English very well and lived overseas tell you that what most of those black Americans speak is perfectly rubbish.

y'all or y'll
wanna
ain't
nigga
dwag
gonna
my g
Lemme

All these and so many more are your American English and British English equivalent of pidgin English, street English or slang. THEY ARE PERFECTLY RUBBISH. I bet its people that talk like this you are admiring.

New York City, Harlem, Atlanta, Austin & Houston (both in Texas which I know well), Washington, South Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, San Francisco, New Orleans, the number black slums in these American cities are high and most people there are only semi-educated. High school certificate tops. Crime, prostitution, drugs, and gangs are so high there. They are the same ones flooding Facebook and say Hi y'all and you are copying them. Well, you do not know better.

Get out of that copy-copy American lowlife mindset. If you must copy find highly educated Americans (black or white) to copy and stay clear of racism.

They said a black person can't be racist because whites are on top of the social ladder

Blacks are trying to get on top
And we are finding every different way to catch up with them

I thought it made sense but since you think those blacks I chat with in their groups are illiterates

I hope I get to mingle with non racist, enlightened ones soon
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by adamskutty(m): 3:30am On May 27, 2019
Ilamina:

In the black American group, they said a black person cannot be racist
which group is that, babe?
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Eze2000(m): 8:53am On May 27, 2019
Ilamina:

They said a black person can't be racist because whites are on top of the social ladder

Blacks are trying to get on top
And we are finding every different way to catch up with them

I thought it made sense but since you think those blacks I chat with in their groups are illiterates

I hope I get to mingle with non racist, enlightened ones soon

Not all blacks are illiterates.

What facebook group did u meet them? and what is your facebook name?
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Ilamina(f): 1:21pm On May 27, 2019
adamskutty:
which group is that, babe?

Relationship talk 2.0

But its close down at the moment
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Ilamina(f): 1:24pm On May 27, 2019
Eze2000:

Not all blacks are illiterates.

What facebook group did u meet them? and what is your facebook name?

Relationship talk 2.0

I am now on tell it like it is, social media. .but its not that good like the other one
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Eze2000(m): 2:12pm On May 27, 2019
Ilamina:

Relationship talk 2.0

I am now on tell it like it is, social media. .but its not that good like the other one

You seem reluctant to give out your real identity here. If you wish to tell it to me privately follow the link below to my author page, give the info i require and if you on whatsapps better. drop your number and hit send. It will go straight into my email.

https://www.kingreads.com/contact-us/

While you are there look at the authors on the site. They are all white people and they work part-time for me
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by ovcwality(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2019
meobizy:
How does this idiot receive comments for typing rubbish yet my well thought threads get no responses?!
This forum is just useless!
grin
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Ilamina(f): 3:29pm On May 27, 2019
Eze2000:

You seem reluctant to give out your real identity here. If you wish to tell it to me privately follow the link below to my author page, give the info i require and if you on whatsapps better. drop your number and hit send. It will go straight into my email.

https://www.kingreads.com/contact-us/

While you are there look at the authors on the site. They are all white people and they work part-time for me

I am not on facebook
Just have a blog account without my real picture, where I have many followers and talk abt issues
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by adamskutty(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2019
Ilamina:

Relationship talk 2.0

share me some interesting groups i am not in any meaningful group again.
Re: Since We All Admit We Hate White People by Eze2000(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
Ilamina:

I am not on facebook
Just have a blog account without my real picture, where I have many followers and talk abt issues

Linda dabota ngowari

Seen your page.

I was correct. You are hungry for knowledge but lack where to get it.

You should have a real blog though. Like a blogger blog or WordPress. With that many followers, you will be making some money at least.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Are Whores / See The Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom State / My Mother Always Told Me, A Mans life is much More harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.