Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? (20199 Views)

Please Nairalanders, How Best Can I Pay For Google Playstore Developer Account / How Did You Discover Nairaland? / Please Nairalanders, How Do I Generate International Emails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dresiri(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2019
A friend was always quoting nairaland for pieces of information while discussing.
I had to come and see for myself.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Handsomebb: 7:22pm On May 25, 2019
I was introduced by a friend that anything I want to inquire in Nigeria I should look it out on NairaLand.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Magnifico2000: 7:23pm On May 25, 2019
I got to know Nairaland through someone that posted Unilag Admission list on the forum.

I searched for unilag 2008/2009 admission list on Google and it directed me to Nairaland. I was so happy when I saw my name and up till now the list is still on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by boyo123(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2019
tactius:
Found this site by accident in 2013.

Gone through several accounts since.

Nairaland is my addiction and my recreation. Sometimes I want to abandon it, then I come back.

My annoyance with the site is all this Yoruba Vs Ibo thing. And all them bet 9ja bookies, and bloggers, and people responding with abuse to a point one makes.

Anyways, still here
i wonder if seun ever reads the comments dropped on issues affecting the site , at least even if he wants to be faceless let him respond to issues like the ones you have raised. seun abeg improve the site , add new features and clear out this bad eggs disturbing our peace here.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by BruncleZuma: 7:24pm On May 25, 2019
Been here for 11 years different monikers over the years same content...and I came here for browsing cheat codes... grin grin grin grin

Damn Seun!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ibime(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

The vwey first Nairalander I met was a power biker who took me for a ride all over Lagos... Good times mheen grin

This one wey you dey laugh like say no be only bike you ride

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by greggng: 7:25pm On May 25, 2019
He started by bring matured minds ...like everything Nigeria tribalism entered...what we now have are young children, jambites who only come here to talk about Igbo and afonja...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Kreamie(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2019
In search of FBT

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Devilpen(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2019
My girlfriend introduced it to me... at first I even thought it was one idiot trying to overtake me....
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Eberex(m): 7:26pm On May 25, 2019
Na this kin post dey make FP
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Martinez39(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2019
Raymondfayowole:
During a seminar for jambites.... 2012
I wrote jamb in 2013 though I passed but I heard that there was a mass failure that year. In trying to follow the issue, I stumbled on nairaland. I and my sister got stuck on nairaland for a while but we were guests.

I stopped visiting in 2013 but came back around 2016 as a guest before I registered as Martinez19. grin What caught my attention were the funny comments and the variety of news, chats and reactions.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by tendyjohn(m): 7:27pm On May 25, 2019
I can't really remember but I think It was in 2008. It's either through a Google search or something.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by henrixx(m): 7:28pm On May 25, 2019
Through regular Google search. The forum always pop up mostly for info pertaining Nigeria.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Franking: 7:28pm On May 25, 2019
My friend told me about it but didn't mention that it's the headquarters of NCAN.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Estherosev2(f): 7:29pm On May 25, 2019
In 2012 My Nokia 20.... I can't remember the name again, had it's address in the Opera mini and I clicked.
Since then I have been a guest till I joined in 2018.... Nice forum.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Mandeme(m): 7:29pm On May 25, 2019
I have forgotten but I think I was just making random research online and came across it and since then the rest is history
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Parrot69: 7:31pm On May 25, 2019
I discovered Nairaland when I discovered Nigerian Best Forum. (NBF)
Actually I’m a Mod there
I’ve been keenly following Nairaland since 2005. I decided to register my account recently. One of my interest Sections is Sports cos of the first hand infos.. kiss
I like following up on others sections too.
Nairaland has been a place were I can come and ease off my stress and giggle on funny comments I read here. grin
I can’t spend a day without visiting this site. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by autonomous22: 7:33pm On May 25, 2019
me no fit remember again o... but I like nairanland dye aswear... make I hear say I no open nairaland atleast 7times a day
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by samwise180(m): 7:33pm On May 25, 2019
Through Google
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Dearlord(m): 7:34pm On May 25, 2019
I was searching for Nigerian music when I came across Nairaland and as I clicked on the App I discovered another funny social World where there are various variation of human thoughts that will supportive or against the motion.

There is this guy that always made me laugh by his comment always saying " Be very very careful " in every topic.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 7:37pm On May 25, 2019
I discovered Nairaland when we were digging for diamonds.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by olatechnician(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2019
flexyrule:
In 2006.. Via Google search.

There used to one very intelligent fellow back then with the moniker - Beef (Guy used to be a political analyst) very good one.

Back then the topics were better, ads and spam were minimal, conversations and member contributions were very very intelligent.

Above all, Bet9ja, Tonto Dike, BBNaija, Buhari, Afonja, Igbo, Regina Daniel, VPN, dating logs, Canada/US Visa, etc were non-existent!!

My first account was registered in 2008. Then this accout 2010.

some 1 said u deserve dis

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by TheFacelessMan: 7:38pm On May 25, 2019
I discovered Nairaland while on a special mission to terminate the life of a Nigerian dictator.

The man was always in dark glasses and was feared by all....but me.

I met one young fresh ajebo boy on the bus.

He introduced himself as "Master Seun Osewa"

He said he had dreams then.... i thought he was outta his mind grin

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by RexTramadol1: 7:39pm On May 25, 2019
Through some friends in 2009

And then

Fadboy in OAU
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Duchessree(f): 7:39pm On May 25, 2019
i discovered nairaland through google, i cant remember what i was searching for then though.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by dom(m): 7:40pm On May 25, 2019
It's been 12 years. So I really can't recall. But it was quite a civil place then
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 25, 2019
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by BAYUSAY(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2019
I discovered it from my bro.
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Ubdavis(m): 7:42pm On May 25, 2019
Na from free basic o..
Re: Nairalanders, How Did You Discover Nairaland? by sustainus(m): 7:43pm On May 25, 2019
Google search, searching for something & I direct me here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gtbank Cut $25 From The Money I Received Offshore Charges (wire Transfer) / Fullstack Developer Needed - Over ₦250,000 / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Blogger Juachi Promise Ochu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.