Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? (3876 Views)

Guys Need Advice I Caugth My Girlfriend On A Runs Website / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 8:56pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Pls detonate o... You simply have no moral justification to spew rubbish. 30k for the weekend! Who knows the last time Dumbo bought a wrapper for his mom angry

This your post has summarized your level grin grin grin buying wrappers for mother is an achievement to you? Poor girl! Mum get salary of 150k from me every month. She has best cars, ultra modern duplex, clothing mall. My siblings pay her salaries too. Just send me your account at ugwulawlaw@gmail.com. I promise you 50k, to cushion the effect of your poverty & buharized economy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Deepfeel(m): 9:03pm On May 25, 2019
Once a runs girl always a runs girl, might not apply to them all, some of them end up good wife's
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by BdorianGray(m): 9:10pm On May 25, 2019
dingbang:
I really dont think a runs girl can actually repent.

I really think anyone can repent.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by BdorianGray(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2019
Splinz:
smiley

Be not deceived. Everyone in this life can turn a new leaf: everyone can genuinely repent from their past mistakes.

"Once a hoe is always a hoe" is nothing but bunkum, just like what some misguided people in churchianity called "Once saved is always saved".

C'mon... Let's not be hypocritical! Are we gonna pretend like we don't know people do change from their former ways?

Op, I'm not here to tell you who to marry: I'm simply here to reiterate the fact that yes, people can change for good!

Thanks for this Splinz!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

This your post has summarized your level grin grin grin buying wrappers for mother is an achievement to you? Poor girl! Mum get salary of 150k from me every month. She has best cars, ultra modern duplex, clothing mall. My siblings pay her salaries too. Just send me your account at ugwulawlaw@gmail.com. I promise you 50k, to cushion the effect of your poverty & buharized economy
Lol, a Lil pinch and the tap is opened. Didn't ask for ur family history. Sorry I don't need ya money OK.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 9:27pm On May 25, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Lol, a Lil pinch and the tap is opened. Didn't ask for ur family history. Sorry I don't need ya money OK.

You are the one that brought my mom into the matter. I never tell mention my family before you drag my mother into it. Village g....
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by BdorianGray(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:
I met a lady on Codedruns.com. We agreed that 30k for the weekend. Behold the lady fell in love with me after the mashal. She now wants a relationship and promise to stop engaging men from Codedruns or other website but I'm not comfortable because once a hole may be a hoe for life. What do you think?

Can you marry a lady you get from Codedruns or any other runs websites?

She fell in love just after the first encounter ?and wants a relationship... JLT. This must be another love in Tokyo..
Well, any thing is possible..

IMOP no worries about marrying a truly repentant strumpet.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 25, 2019
OP what you don't know cannot kill you. Someone somewhere, even a Pastor can end up marrying that lady tomorrow.

But the Big problem is, you already know she is a Prostitute. Even when you marry her & she comes back late at night truthfully after a hard day, You will still SUSPECT her. Even when she is saying the truth.

OP please go your way. Move on with your life & ignore all those i love you bullshit.

Lastly, its will benefit you to stop sleeping with those Runs girls. Biko for the sake of your health. I dom talk my own. undecided

lawman88

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Meta4element(m): 10:52pm On May 25, 2019
lawman88:

I don't have time to go out and talk to a lady....and I'm not what you described. When I need sex, i pay for it..not hide and seek begging one girlfriend who is selling hoe on the street to other people with money. I knew ladies whom some guys are dying for them in relationship, I simply tell the lady I will give her 20k, lets have fun and she happily accepted and we had fun. Till today, she is still playing the other guy miss hard to get and the guy is still running from pillar to post to please her and get her down. I don't have time for such. Every lady have a price, including you. It's when you cannot pay for it that she will be giving you long time to have access to her pinini

Believe me eeh...you are just a Replica of my Senior bro...Man gat no time for Rubbish and love...Why hide under relationship just to get free sex when you can easily pay and get it?....

There was this girl I have been hitting up for us to meet and she's been Playing me like Ludo...We are actually from Same State..Local government and same Town... Happens that my Elder bro was also chatting her up but I didn't know...When my elder bro came back into the country for our grandmum's burial...My phone was having a glitch so I decided to use he's and login into my Facebook...Something led me to his Messenger and Omo I off...Babe that I was chatting up wey dey form holy Nweje was busy sending my elder bro her nude pictures and idiot didn't even care to cut off her Face...Lol I weak eeh...She seriously thinks Nude pictures will help her get a ticket out of this country??...

Seriously Although you might sound harsh but Truth is Every Nigerian Lady has a price!!!...You just need to raise the stakes and watch her run crazy

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 26, 2019
lawman88:

You are the one that brought my mom into the matter. I never tell mention my family before you drag my mother into it. Village g....
Oya e don do. Just don't judge others. Some of these runs people go into such just to make ends meet, so it's very possible for them to change... City boy wehdone
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 1:45am On May 26, 2019
dingbang:
I really dont think a runs girl can actually repent.
she can always come out retirement
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 1:52am On May 26, 2019
Meta4element:

Believe me eeh...you are just a Replica of my Senior bro...Man gat no time for Rubbish and love...Why hide under relationship just to get free sex when you can easily pay and get it?....

There was this girl I have been hitting up for us to meet and she's been Playing me like Ludo...We are actually from Same State..Local government and same Town... Happens that my Elder bro was also chatting her up but I didn't know...When my elder bro came back into the country for our grandmum's burial...My phone was having a glitch so I decided to use he's and login into my Facebook...Something led me to his Messenger and Omo I off...Babe that I was chatting up wey dey form holy Nweje was busy sending my elder bro her nude pictures and idiot didn't even care to cut off her Face...Lol I weak eeh...She seriously thinks Nude pictures will help her get a ticket out of this country??...

Seriously Although you might sound harsh but Truth is Every Nigerian Lady has a price!!!...You just need to raise the stakes and watch her run crazy

Thanks. Na true you talk
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by lawman88(m): 2:01am On May 26, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oya e don do. Just don't judge others. Some of these runs people go into such just to make ends meet, so it's very possible for them to change... City boy wehdone

Okay. You can still send it to me on Gmail. I mean it to give you the 50k. Have a good weekend. I know many of them are doing it to make ends meet. I'm also doing it to make my emotional ends meet. I can't be entering relationship anyhow just to get free sex. If I like a lady, I pay for it and get and move on.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Nobody: 2:12am On May 26, 2019
lawman88:

Okay. You can still send it to me on Gmail. I mean it to give you the 50k. Have a good weekend. I know many of them are doing it to make ends meet. I'm also doing it to make my emotional ends meet. I can't be entering relationship anyhow just to get free sex. If I like a lady, I pay for it and get and move on.
A quick psychoanalysis... You crave attention, married, probably got a personality disorder, probably suicidal, if your threads are anything to go by. Anyways thanks for d offer, give to those who really need it.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Konki: 7:11am On May 26, 2019
Tallesty1:
I am surprised that she wants to end up with a man that looks for women on runs websites and even pays 30k just for a weekend.
Best advice.

Both are in the same shoe. Marrying her is better than marrying "churcheous" clean girl with 25 hidden side boos

She has something to protect and will go even extra mile to prove she is worth it. Better than the one who comes clean and innocent but is dirtier than soakpit behind your back.

Follow your mind after all, your life, your business.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by jbblues24(m): 12:47am On May 29, 2019
Buddy you're a young man hard man Shoutin' in the street gonna take on the world some day You got blood on yo' face You big disgrace Wavin' your banner all over the place.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by MarieSucre(f): 8:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
lawman88:

I don't have time to go out and talk to a lady....and I'm not what you described. When I need sex, i pay for it..not hide and seek begging one girlfriend who is selling hoe on the street to other people with money. I knew ladies whom some guys are dying for them in relationship, I simply tell the lady I will give her 20k, lets have fun and she happily accepted and we had fun. Till today, she is still playing the other guy miss hard to get and the guy is still running from pillar to post to please her and get her down. I don't have time for such. Every lady have a price, including you. It's when you cannot pay for it that she will be giving you long time to have access to her pinini

The girl collect money from DIFFERENT MEN to sleep with them.
You give money to DIFFERENT WOMEN to sleep with them.

What is the different between you two na?

Oga you're a soakaway jare.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Junkie1: 8:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
NO.. BUT OLOSHO SEF GET FUTURE THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Poanan: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
lawman88:

https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please
You are lying. That is the thead describing yourself as a married man in the month of June. Don't come here and form one nonsense. Believe his guy as your peril.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by Datingcomrade(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2019
Poanan:

https://www.nairaland.com/5246864/wifes-sister-crash-marriage-please
You are lying. That is the thead describing yourself as a married man in the month of June. Don't come here and form one nonsense. Believe his guy as your peril.
Lolx.. This one off me.
See as you burst this guy man bubbles
You went digging into the guy man history.
But man no try, I actually followed that thread when he said he has never cheated on his wife, now he is considering to marry a prostitute, hehehehehe
This guy is actually an attention seeker. 30k for weekend.I laugh in swahili. grin
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by guterKerl: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Wonders.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by TheBillionTeam: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2019
Guy tell her to give you back 90k,
She will be a good wife. Nobody is a saint.
We all have bad sides.
Even girlfriends, wives demands for money.
So use ur brain brother if u like no problem.
Both of you can live and have a happy home.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by RuggedSniper: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
lawman88:
I met a lady on Codedruns.com. We agreed that 30k for the weekend. Behold the lady fell in love with me after the mashal. She now wants a relationship and promise to stop engaging men from Codedruns or other website but I'm not comfortable because once a hole may be a hoe for life. What do you think?

Can you marry a lady you get from Codedruns or any other runs websites?
grin... Marry? WTF!

1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by JONSYN7154: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
lawman88:

Thanks. I thought as so but the lady is doing her NYSC, that makes me felt, she can keep herself in marriage
Guy I know ppl who marry from hotel and they are living time with children. the wife is very faithful.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady You Get From A Runs Website? by RuggedSniper: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
BLUEJAYY:
I can't just understand why these young women on these runs site like inmessage and codedruns always seem to fall in love with their clients.

I can understand that some of them are part-time amateur runs girls like the students, so they don't get the professional ethics but that sucks.

I've had to cut off a lot of them so they don't disturb me anymore. I mean they literally sort of....fall in love. Really?? shocked
grin... Jaw-dropping! Students?!

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Curvy / After Waiting Four (4) Years Only To Find Out She's Not A VIRGIN / Quitting My Good Paying Job For Marriage Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.