Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? (35755 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / Tonto Dikeh Vs Kpokpogri Goes Dirty Part 2(photos) / 45 SECONDS' SEX — Permanently Cure Your PE With This... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Gptins(m): 12:56am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Hell NOO!!! that's a weak man

God forbid. unless my husband allows me cheat. sex is suppose to be enjoy by me also.

can't keep my vaginity for all these years only to hook up with indomie man

he must be hung like a horse and sex for at least 2 hours straight
Nice one.... Hope u have strength o. Not baby am tired

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by cr7lomo: 1:51am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

God forbid. unless my husband allows me cheat. sex is suppose to be enjoy by me also.

2hrs U wanna give ur husband cardiac arrest What's he doing on top of u for 2hrs...if the connection is very strong between the both of you...u could cum in 5-10 mins tops....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:53am On May 26, 2019
well ive never had sex so I don't know about timing
but if 40 seconds is considered quick, surely 5 minutes is also short na
cr7lomo:

2hrs U wanna give ur husband cardiac arrest What's he doing on top of u for 2hrs...if the connection is very strong between the both of you...u could cum in 5-10 mins tops....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 1:53am On May 26, 2019
grin
Gptins:

Nice one.... Hope u have strength o. Not baby am tired
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by cococandy(f): 2:37am On May 26, 2019
Sex ends when the man cums?
Is the reason why y’alls women cheat on you with niqqas who eat pucci and know how to make a woman cum.

Xaos:
45seconds or 2hrs it doesn't matter.

Sex ends when a man cums.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by IkennaDavid1(m): 2:47am On May 26, 2019
Both Churchill and any other 45 sec guy out there, just go and get urself a pack of KEDI REVIVE.. Its a natural Afrodisiac

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by 2buffagain(m): 2:53am On May 26, 2019
cococandy:
Is the reason why y’alls women cheat on you with niqqas who eat pucci and know how to make a woman cum.

Are there still niqqas who don't eat pucci?

All These 10 second complaints will be non-existent if all the niqqa even does is eat it.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by cococandy(f): 3:05am On May 26, 2019
They don’t know
2buffagain:

Are there still niqqas who don't eat pucci?

This 10 second complaints will be non-existent if all the niqqas even does is eat it.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by cokoesang: 3:25am On May 26, 2019
Oluromantic:

The work is in your hand lady.. it's not only d man's burden. Things don't just happen

You desire a good thing but you also spoke like a virgin

No natural man can fucck 2 hours hanging like a horse..those are outcomes of drugs.. so be careful what you crave.

However, a man tend to naturally last long when sex is regular. His first sex after a he's long deprived would definitely be a rush but d second round will be longer and the third longest.. the more frequent the sex n d more you make him confident around you, the more his ability to naturally delay ejaculation. Excess nagging can cause premature release.

So virgin you have a lot to learn..

Well said bro
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 3:43am On May 26, 2019
That girl don cast.. talks careless
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Chinashopping84: 4:51am On May 26, 2019
Wow see what has finally become of tonto dike...we ship from China to Nigeria at a very low shipping rate.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by JustCurious: 5:07am On May 26, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Reasons are numerous while Nigerian could possibly slide into a fourth world country.
Some times when I remember what majority of the youths of this country do on social media, my belief in Nigeria's retrogression is certained .
While youths of developed and developing countries are doing more research on how advance, Nigerian youths spend time on frivolities.
It's sad...

Why do you all keep blaming the youth?
Could we please focus more on the root cause of the problems that we have as a country which is making our youths so clueless??

Perhaps, our retrogression is 'certain' only if we refuse to address the root causes of our social ills.

If the youths know better, they would do better.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Adegreen(m): 5:21am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
come give me work na
...it happen in marriage that a woman sex huge will reduce after given birth....if you are in that shoe are you going to advise you husband to take a second wife or to start cheating
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Jollof123: 5:23am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Are you sure this your virginity no b scam!!!

I bet you can't even handle 1 hour sex self. You go they beg the guy to cum shocked shocked.
Na so babes they beg me. Afterall na Una b indomie self. Even my first round na fire � talkless of subsequent round.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Burger01(m): 5:25am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Yimu. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by shugabasbn: 5:26am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Do u want to marry a jobless man ni
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Spatta: 5:45am On May 26, 2019
This is heartbreaking, to think that a woman will denigrate the man she once taunted and geared other ladies about, to think that the deception and protection she had for the man's dignity is now placed in the public domain as a ridicule, where every licentious and libidinous women will create a fuzz about the disgracing of the Father of your own Child.

Tonto, your scandals, even if it was meant to be a joke out of hatred is now beyond your repair
You cannot truly love the child and watch him grow to such denigration of his biological father whom you once worshiped because you hoped he was associated to a failure called Obasanjo
Is this why you married?

what a shame

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by delishpot: 5:49am On May 26, 2019
Nigerian women that money and prick does not escape them? They will marry a 100 Yr old corpse if it pays the bills. Those Naija females gat no class mostly grin grin grin.
Naija men have set standards. They are even looking to start marrying virgins again as it were in the time of old while Naija slay Queens will drag a man off his 10th wife inshort off a hooker and go do thanks giving that they got a boo. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Nobody: 5:56am On May 26, 2019
cococandy:

Is that why you cheated? Well next time —
If you want to be eaten, ask your husband politely.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by SpyAC(m): 6:00am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

was expecting this from u, not surprised at all
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by princejenks(m): 6:09am On May 26, 2019
premature ejaculation can easily be cured over time but living with or getting married to a senseless and abusive lady is signing up for an unhappy marriage. Except Tonto makes a deliberate effort to change this despicable behavior of hers, she'll not be able to keep a marriage for long regardless of the guy involved, she's better off being by herself if she's unwilling to change
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Nobody: 6:10am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

are you a dog? 2 hours... sex after 15minute is not sex again he just fucking you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Kinikini: 6:21am On May 26, 2019
How exactly is that your concern? Make you carry candle go watch as dem dey do am naw.

uote author=hisexcellency34 post=78721939]Can that old man Regina marry last more than 20 seconds?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by bluefilm: 6:21am On May 26, 2019
ClearFlair:

You no get work o.

She don already tell you her work na. wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by deafeyez: 6:23am On May 26, 2019
dfrost:
How possible for a guy to last only 45 secs? 45 secs only? angry

NOT possible.

Quite possible but the truth is, this depend on the girl.

I have had of a guy who lasts 3sec with his girl. According to the guy, he will play preintimacy but as soon as he slut in his girl he releases instantly and his girl called him weak man.

He meet other girls and he fires average of 3mins first round and 1 hr plus in the second round.

I think Tonto is responsible for Churchills 45sec.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Enasuarez(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Both of you are meant to enjoy it, if your should knack you for 2hours, it means you too should be ready to climb him and twerk and screw him for 2hours because him too is meant to enjoy you. Some girls too sabi Bleep man wella. If your a 30seconds lady that cannot be on top of a man, but demanding for him to be on top of you for 2hours because he's running for Olympics medal, Hanti have a rethink.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Enasuarez(m): 6:29am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Both of you are meant to enjoy it, if he should knack you for 2hours, it means you too should be ready to climb him and twerk and screw him for 2hours because him too is meant to enjoy you. Some girls too sabi Bleep man wella. If your a 30seconds lady that cannot be on top of a man, but demanding for him to be on top of you for 2hours because he's running for Olympics medal, Hanti have a rethink.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by huptin(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2019
XaintJoel20:
Reasons are numerous while Nigerian could possibly slide into a fourth world country.
Some times when I remember what majority of the youths of this country do on social media, my belief in Nigeria's retrogression is certained .
While youths of developed and developing countries are doing more research on how advance, Nigerian youths spend time on frivolities.
It's sad...

Very sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by tfash96(m): 6:33am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

so u re saying u are a virgin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Slurity(m): 6:35am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

I can bet my left nostril, you are not a virgin from your comment
Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by frankyychiji(f): 6:36am On May 26, 2019
dfrost:
How possible for a guy to last only 45 secs? 45 secs only? angry

NOT possible.
Oga it's more than possible. When I was single, I once dated a guy that as soon as the tip of his penis touched the wetness of my cucci at the entrance, e don release. I used to feel sorry for him. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? by Okuda(m): 6:38am On May 26, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

if you see a man that can have sex with you for 2hrs straight without any enhancer, come il give you 100k. infact 200k. take my word to the bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! / Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.