Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. (13756 Views)

DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by geezynoni: 12:35am On May 26, 2019
Aa ri iru eleyi, a fi n deruba oloro ni.

Check inverted nipple corrector
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by odeebee: 12:35am On May 26, 2019
cinderellashoes:

It will come out with time, pregnancy can also push it out. Don't worry about it.

Absolutely you r gooood. Let her just wait or probably still tell a Doc.

For me this answer is superb
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by LordsApostle: 2:21am On May 26, 2019
aseosa:
I Have had an inverted nipple from birth.
Thought it was okay until I started Feeling pain in my breast.

NB-pls I actually Thought my nipple was coming out at a point but it never did.

Pls I need an advice.

PM me.
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by illiteratepmb: 3:18am On May 26, 2019
Get a good and regular boyfriend. Someone that can suck and handle your breast wella. Just give it a week. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Igetmyown247: 4:24am On May 26, 2019
aseosa:

Pls I need an advice.

You can’t change it. Every woman’s body is different, be it boobs or whatever. You have to learn to love yourself

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Alloyhardu(m): 4:34am On May 26, 2019
There is a doctor you Can consult on ig she charge nothing and trust me she will solve the issue without stress

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by educhigo: 5:18am On May 26, 2019
this your name self get as i bee in igbo language aseosa means is lie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin picture of the breast lets confirm
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Nobody: 6:10am On May 26, 2019
Inverted nipples are completely normal and very common. Ca. 20% of women have it, so don't worry about them so much. What isn't normal is the pain you're feeling. I think you should visit the Dr. to know why this is the case.

Besides, don't let ignorant comments here make you feel insecure. Don't be surprised if the only breast they have seen is the breast of their mums as a baby

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by mrNEMZY(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2019
Inverted nipples are just rare deviations. It most of the time doesn't give issues, except for during breastfeeding of a child. Sometimes however it presents with pain or tenderness, that last for a short period of time.

It can be corrected by surgery (expensive) or sucktion. If you want sucktion, message me, I can do it for free

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Bloooody(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2019
aseosa:

btw 20—24
Forget, it's not coming out.
You're at adulthood already, Your best bet is recontructive surgery.
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by tallskinnyperv(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2019
aseosa:

I dont see how dat matters but you can say small.
do u feel pleasure wen it is sucked
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Uyi168: 8:15am On May 26, 2019
Which is inverted nipple again...

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Bluehill1051: 8:37am On May 26, 2019
cinderellashoes:

It will come out with time, pregnancy can also push it out. Don't worry about it.
who will get her pregnant and still be the man in her life, 1 in 20 men. Once I notice this in any woman, I'll do quickie and run away. I WILL NOT CARRY THE BURDEN OF EVERYDAY HOSPITAL DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY!
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by makydebbie(f): 8:37am On May 26, 2019
aseosa:

It comes out sometimes when I feel cold but goes back after about some seconds.
And it pains a lot. I Have told my mum about it but she said it will come out one day.
And you came to romance section for what exactly?
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by mejai(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2019
pictures nah.... even if u see a doctor u will show him/her d boobs. some docs in the house go like see am

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Iolo(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2019
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Nobody: 9:10am On May 26, 2019
makydebbie:
misplaced priority. I think health section would have been better

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by zone51: 9:22am On May 26, 2019
Uyi168:
Which is inverted nipple again...

Nipple that is inverted. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Nobody: 9:29am On May 26, 2019
zone51:

Nipple that is inverted. undecided

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by SocialJustice: 9:31am On May 26, 2019
aseosa:

Pls I need an advice.
An inverted nipple is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a girl. It opens up and comes out like a blossoming flower when the girl is aroused and is something you should feel special to have. As for the pains, please see a doctor, do not make assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by cinderellashoes(f): 9:31am On May 26, 2019
Bluehill1051:
who will get her pregnant and still be the man in her life, 1 in 20 men. Once I notice this in any woman, I'll do quickie and run away. I WILL NOT CARRY THE BURDEN OF EVERYDAY HOSPITAL DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY!

Its not a death sentence or something serious. I had it, now I am married and its out.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by makydebbie(f): 9:39am On May 26, 2019
Oma307:

misplaced priority. I think health section would have been better
I'm telling you.
That's should've been the first place she should've gone to, where experts will help her out.

Cc Aseosa. The health section is the right place for your thread.
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by clive2u(m): 10:01am On May 26, 2019
Picture of ur breast and the inverted nipples so we knw wat u mean

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by clive2u(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2019
SocialJustice:
An inverted nipple is the most beautiful thing I've seen in a girl. It opens up and comes out like a blossoming flower when the girl is aroused and is something you should feel special to have. As for the pains, please see a doctor, do not make assumptions.
just like our dick stands(erects) ba

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Newguyhere: 10:17am On May 26, 2019
pm me I will correct it my prick for you undecided
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Rilley(m): 10:23am On May 26, 2019
makydebbie:

Are you this stupid

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Rilley(m): 10:25am On May 26, 2019
makydebbie:

I'm telling you.
That's should've been the first place she should've gone to, where experts will help her out.

Cc Aseosa. The health section is the right place for your thread.
You should hv told her without being stupid tho

4 Likes

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Zonto231(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2019
Please stop worrying yourself,I so much love girls with inverted nipples,my ex had that too.just try and see a doctor so he could prescribe drugs for the pains you feeling.outside that you are very unique and special
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by SocialJustice: 10:30am On May 26, 2019
clive2u:
just like our dick stands(erects) ba
Not really, your flaccid dick does not go entirely into your body and leaves a hole there. Google it to see pictures of an inverted nipple.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by bkool7(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2019
Inverted and non-protractile nipples are a common problem which cause psychological distress and interfere with a woman's ability to breast feed. A new instrument, the "Niplette", readily corrects the defect without the need for surgery. It is cheap and all patients found it comfortable and easy to use. Breast feeding is possible after treatment. The device should replace surgery in medical practice for this common condition.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/8124566/
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 26, 2019
makydebbie:

Am a new member on nairaland I didnt know i should have posted it In the health section.
So why the dumb question undecided if you know you cant be of help just dont comment lipsrsealed

Rubbish!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 26, 2019
Please, please go see a doctor.... Inverted nipples are perfectly normal and can be corrected if so desired, however the painful aspect is something you shouldn't joke with.... They might be early signs of a cancerous growth...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did You Ever Catch Your Teachers Having Sex In Secondary And Primary School? / Photos A Bare-breasted Girl Caught Having Sex In A Taxi On The Street In Russia / How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.