Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. (13760 Views)

DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / Lady With Nipple Piercings Goes Braless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Dagger111(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2019
aseosa:
I Have had an inverted nipple from birth.
Thought it was okay until I started Feeling pain in my breast.

NB-pls I actually Thought my nipple was coming out at a point but it never did.

Pls I need an advice.

Pinshur or i don believe it.
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Merit123(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2019
Pls don't allow any guy suck that ur breast o
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by prinsam30: 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
Ginomel:

Marry her ooo. No be only to svck her breasts mercilessly.

grin grin grin
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by meobizy(f): 8:05pm On May 26, 2019
So without pictures I should believe this?
If you’re experiencing pain you know where to go.
The best you can get here are uneducated guesses from jambites, idiots trying to sell rubbish and laymen.
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Sportwin(m): 11:41pm On May 27, 2019
aseosa:

Pls I need an advice.

Do you stay in ondo state?

I know a gal with this issue
It actually makes sense on her
Just that I haven't her complain about pain B4

Visit a doctor not just any doctor ok
The one for women

Oga 2ballz
U are needed here
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Hypnotism: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Would mind ensuring that you are aroused persistently for it to stay out. What do you think ?
aseosa:

It depends on how am aroused.
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
matify83:
Go see a doctor for proper evaluation.

However, since it is from birth , I guess you should not bother yourself much as it may be benign.
there's surgical remedy for it. It's a minor case
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by itzmoni(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by ddjay: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Pls I need an advice.
So long as it can produce milk which is its primary responsibility, then no problem
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
cinderellashoes:

Its not a death sentence or something serious. I had it, now I am married and its out.
Has, You're married or idonbilivit.
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Allsingles: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

Pls I need an advice.

I got this after my research, check it out to see how it affects you and then take the necessary action.
https://breast-enlargement-naturally.com/inverted-nipples-natural-treatment-best-remedies/

Voice of
https://allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Allsingles:

I got this after my research, check it out to see how it affects you and then take the necessary action.
https://breast-enlargement-naturally.com/inverted-nipples-natural-treatment-best-remedies/

Voice of
https://allsinglesandmarried..com

Thanks
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by abeniagbon(m): 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
aseosa:

It comes out sometimes when I feel cold but goes back after about some seconds.
And it pains a lot. I Have told my mum about it but she said it will come out one day.

what'syour age?
and probably if you're mature enough your guy might help you to suck it out
just saying
Re: Pls How Can A Female Cope With An Inverted Nipple. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=abeniagbon post=81828616]

what'syour age?
and probably if you're mature enough your guy might help you to suck it out
just saying[/quote

Am 20 still keeping myself.]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Types Of Kpekus Do We Have? Pls Name And Explain Them. / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.