Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (17138 Views)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Saao(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2019
reccy:
And what are the security doing there? For God sake, this is the president and they have the audacity to open their mouths to spew trash? They should have use one of them as a scapegoat .

You don't challenge the government and go free.

Be guided!
typing to defend your president from the comfort of your bedroom then want army with their families at home to kill for your president? Bro your a serious lecture
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Westtimeline: 8:48am On May 26, 2019
majamajic:

we all know coward of this country , so don't just go there. we all know the coward of this nation !!!

a small tribe that fought a Nation, stood them for 3 yrs plus, visit the region after 30yrs it's still the most developed region in Nigeria, and they still has the highest numbers of millionaires , am very proud of Igbo people !!! , we all the know the tribe that has never produced a brave solider in this country . nothing hit Nigeria more than the presence of Ojukwu and Nzeogwu till date !! solider boys of about 23 yrs of age then . and I know just like your tribe people u are around 40yrs living with your parents ,grandparents and kids u got from different ladies.
Most wetin? Say it clearly abeg
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by okenwa216(m): 8:48am On May 26, 2019
Python Dance loading grin grin. I trust Buhari
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Bridget95(f): 8:50am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Coincidentally working on a reproductive health research grant now. grin

First part of your response was nonsense sha cheesy
when will you stop ass licking the illiterate drunk called Asari?
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Westtimeline: 8:51am On May 26, 2019
Princedapace:

At least they are the only group that have been able to fight a war with Nigeria for three years. And nigeria was backed by three other countries.. Still waiting for anyone to break the record yet.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Thought you fought with American and British armies na
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 8:52am On May 26, 2019
Bridget95:
when will you stop ass licking the illiterate drunk called Asari?

When your father is freed from slavery under the fat guy grin
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Hoodbilonia: 8:53am On May 26, 2019
Haa

Dem don para

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Guest14(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2019
ClearFlair:
Terrorists

Why??
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Bridget95(f): 9:04am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

When your father is freed from slavery under the fat guy grin

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by donkarly(m): 9:05am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Ni BABA re tongue
Ozu nwulu anwu like you..esu michaa gi onu there

1 Like

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 9:11am On May 26, 2019

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Ayotemide(f): 9:11am On May 26, 2019
reccy:
And what are the security doing there? For God sake, this is the president and they have the audacity to open their mouths to spew trash? They should have use one of them as a scapegoat .

Be guided!

Tell that to people who have lost and are still loosing lived ones from the callousness of a Democratically elected president, abi you think we would look the other way in an economically depressed and No-value-for-life country we live in.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by SarkinYarki: 9:12am On May 26, 2019
reccy:

Be guided!

Your are not a smart person I must tell you ..

1 Like

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Emmasnoop(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2019
Just too late to realize that the lifeless president is a fool.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by CioAngels(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I disagree. Asari's slaves are the bravest.

They chest-beat from a safe distance & win wars RUNNING AWAY from the battlefield tongue

[img]https://media./images/a0930c7dea8ae2ca9eda970366bb9aee/tenor.gif[/img]
They are the greatest cowards ever known. Just shouting.

1 Like

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by lomprico(m): 9:32am On May 26, 2019
But this same sect voted for the tyrant again.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:36am On May 26, 2019
I watched the show of shame on nta

court had discharged this man perhaps on bail, why not release him and if you personal beef with him, settle it amicably. why continued to use Influence of president to punished someone you give warning to?
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by nicepoker101(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2019
Wesporting:
See as those people humbled soldiers. Can South South try this to soldiers?
you want to fuel violence.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by majamajic(m): 9:48am On May 26, 2019
Westtimeline:
Most wetin? Say it clearly abeg

they are the most developed, all together,

am talking about region in general, not to mention Lagos or u mention Abuja,

or to mention dangote or otedola and the rest do thief from government like abiola and tinubu, I can mention about 10,000 self made billionaires from the region
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by gidgiddy: 9:52am On May 26, 2019
reccy:

Be guided!

So people should be killed for insulting the President? Are you from the stone age?

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:02am On May 26, 2019
Mandynews:
From MandyNews.com

We know your family members we know where you live and we know your office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ZmEI-Gxu8

More via. https://mandynews.com/buhari-is-a-fool-and-a-criminal-angry-shiite-youths-insults-buhari-to-his-face-video/
Okay! When will the action start
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by MorufuAtanda: 10:25am On May 26, 2019
majamajic:

we all know coward of this country , so don't just go there. we all know the coward of this nation !!!

a small tribe that fought a Nation, stood them for 3 yrs plus, visit the region after 30yrs it's still the most developed region in Nigeria, and they still has the highest numbers of millionaires , am very proud of Igbo people !!! , we all the know the tribe that has never produced a brave solider in this country . nothing hit Nigeria more than the presence of Ojukwu and Nzeogwu till date !! solider boys of about 23 yrs of age then . and I know just like your tribe people u are around 40yrs living with your parents ,grandparents and kids u got from different ladies.

Chei na Ivartheterrible my Yoruba Muslim brother you finish like this? shocked

Lawd gawd! Your name na Savagerudeen? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by dokyOloye: 10:26am On May 26, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
Apparently the Shiites are the only truly brave group in Nigeria
And IPOB
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by majamajic(m): 10:29am On May 26, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

he started it ,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Alwaystruth: 10:30am On May 26, 2019
You are a wasted sperm,time and space.
Who told you president can not be challenged?.
Is he God?.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 10:50am On May 26, 2019
majamajic:

he started it ,

MorufuAtanda:

Using multiple monikers wouldn't make the jokes less dry. Try again!

1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Almaiga: 10:51am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I disagree. Asari's slaves are the bravest.

They chest-beat from a safe distance & win wars RUNNING AWAY from the battlefield tongue

[img]https://media./images/a0930c7dea8ae2ca9eda970366bb9aee/tenor.gif[/img]

You call them brave but Nigerians call them and all their leaders "COWARDS". grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by MorufuAtanda: 10:56am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Using multiple monikers wouldn't make the jokes less dry. Try again!

E pain am! grin
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by tyup(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2019
majamajic:

Lmao pained mofo grin grin cry me a River

show me an igbo man on Forbes list

ojukwu was a fucking coward with no iota of wisdom that it took a Yoruba man's wisdom to end the years of fight with just a simple idea

when it comes to being intellect dont dare the Yoruba race even ur fore fathers know this

Or can u please explain to us why you guys are popular for crimes abroad or why you guys ship urselves in droves like herdsmen to Yoruba land and our Hausa brothers land just to make it

it's quite simple igbo race are as good as occupying space with no dang importance sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 11:10am On May 26, 2019
Almaiga:

You call them brave but Nigerians call them and all their leaders "COWARDS". grin grin grin

I was being sarcastic because of all those biased yeebow mods. grin

Where have you been? Long time!
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 11:12am On May 26, 2019
donkarly:

donkarly to his useless fagg0t father:
Ozu nwulu anwu like you..esu michaa gi onu there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola: We Have Identified 100 High-Risk Financiers Of Boko Haram / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. / FG Woos Investors With Nickel Discovery, Tax Holiday In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.