Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" (17142 Views)

Oba Ewuare: I Didn’t Ask Anyone To Insult Buhari, Oshiomhole / Why Didn't Nnamdi Kanu Insult Buhari This Time? / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 11:13am On May 26, 2019
MorufuAtanda:

E pain am! grin

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by donkarly(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2019
@IvarTheTerribleCoward,Say that to your public toilet, general pussy donor,village prostitute mother.we the igbos don't give a f**k
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by theboss56: 11:26am On May 26, 2019
Can you imagine this hypocrites, they all seized protests and returned home to vote for buhari prior to election then returned after election with chant of free zakzaky. Buhari kee all of una dia. Una must get sense
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by villybest(f): 11:26am On May 26, 2019
Ipob can never try this insult and go scotch free. The are saying the fact and the armed men were just watching them.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by Almaiga: 11:28am On May 26, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

I was being sarcastic because of all those biased yeebow mods. grin

Where have you been? Long time!

Long time Bro.

Don't mind those biased mods.

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by IvarTheTerrible: 11:30am On May 26, 2019
donkarly:
donkarly to his fagg0t father,Say that to your public toilet, general pussy donor,village prostitute mother.we the igbos don't give a f**k
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by majamajic(m): 3:28pm On May 26, 2019
tyup:

Lmao pained mofo grin grin cry me a River

show me an igbo man on Forbes list

ojukwu was a fucking coward with no iota of wisdom that it took a Yoruba man's wisdom to end the years of fight with just a simple idea

when it comes to being intellect dont dare the Yoruba race even ur fore fathers know this

Or can u please explain to us why you guys are popular for crimes abroad or why you guys ship urselves in droves like herdsmen to Yoruba land and our Hausa brothers land just to make it

it's quite simple igbo race are as good as occupying space with no dang importance sad

how do u land that I was talking about yourba tribe, u are wrong ?

upon u and your intellect, highest numbers is not the same with richest, dangote is the richest, but the numbers of self made billionaires in the east are higher than in the dangote's north, and in otedola's west too , thank u
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by nurusystem(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2019
army go still you this shitte like to cost fasad in the country...how there you stop chief of army staff of Africans
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by reccy(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2019
gidgiddy:

So people should be killed for insulting the President? Are you from the stone age?

No, they should be reminded and train them since their parents refused to train them.
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by reccy(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2019
post=78727678:

They know our President is a gentleman now.

They can never try this with OBJ, the former president that killed all the men of a village sparing only women and children....and this was less than 10 years ago, not 1960 or 1970!
And the people he killed their kinsmen are all hailing and supporting him now, cos of their hatred for Buhari.
All because they want corrupt money limitlessly.
Confused lots!

You've said all and that's the truth...
He will continue tormenting them with his good work... Seriously this President is too gentle for my likening. A scapegoat from among them will see all of them gentle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by easzypeaszy(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2019
post=78727618:

Only Sad for thieves and CRIMINALS!

As e dey pain dem wailers, e dey sweet over 16 million Nigerians that voted for Baba!
by Gods grace if hv not seen wht ppl r suffering in dis govmnt...dis is a new week...d unfortunate of life shall befall u...u r a wicked soul and my God shall let his punishment go thrgh ur head by the unchallengeable power in d name of Jesus..
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:03pm On May 26, 2019
easzypeaszy:
by Gods grace if hv not seen wht ppl r suffering in dis govmnt...dis is a new week...d unfortunate of life shall befall u...u r a wicked soul and my God shall let his punishment go thrgh ur head by the unchallengeable power in d name of Jesus..
This is for you and your entire family apart from the children below 18 years.
You can never escape this evil and wickedness you support dirty tin

2 Likes

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by gcof(m): 5:22pm On May 26, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
Apparently the Shiites are the only truly brave group in Nigeria ready to oppose the fulani WhiteWalker.
honestly those people have guts. I wish Nigerian youths can man up in their various states and protest against these evil misleaders
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by steve6: 5:29pm On May 26, 2019
Hmmm..
Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
reccy:

You've said all and that's the truth...
He will continue tormenting them with his good work... Seriously this President is too gentle for my likening. A scapegoat from among them will see all of them gentle.
God bless you for this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shiite Youths Insult Buhari: "You Are A Fool And A Criminal" by malele(m): 7:57pm On May 26, 2019
Wesporting:
See as those people humbled soldiers. Can South South try this to soldiers?

Dawg IPOB has done more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Bello Matawalle Secures Political Appointment For 20 Miyetti Allah Members / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video) / Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.