Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Tell Me About The Freemasons - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me About The Freemasons (9867 Views)

Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy / Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2019
LoJ:

hello,

How are you doing? It's interesting to see that you are back in this forum.
yea! I'm really back, how are you guys doing? Grateful to be with you guys again.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waterlrd:
yea! I'm really back, how are you guys doing? Grateful to be with you guys again.
I am okay. The other one has left the forum, but he's all right.

You still into folk magic and working with the lemegoton?
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by generationz(f): 6:01pm On Jun 01, 2019
LoJ:

hello,

How are you doing? It's interesting to see that you are back in this forum.

You are a fan of Carl Jung, ,right?
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 01, 2019
generationz:
You are a fan of Carl Jung, ,right?
I do not particularly admire him, no. But that quote has power in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
LoJ:

I think you lie! I think you do not only admire him, I think you regard and respect him immensely, or you would not have bothered reading what he wrote.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
budaatum:

I think you lie! I think you do not only admire him, I think you regard and respect him immensely, or you would not have bothered reading what he wrote.
I admire him to an extent of course, but not particularly, which is what I said initially. And I did not lie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2019
LoJ:

I admire him to an extent of course, but not particularly, which is what I said initially. And I did not lie.
"Particularly", lol. Or rather, LoJ ! grin
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
LoJ:

I am okay. The other one has left the forum, but he's all right.

You still into folk magic and working with the lemegoton?
Oh!! You got me right dearie but permit me to inform you that l have metamorphosed into something so creepy.
The apotheosis has been achieved.

Good enough to meet you again, since l left Boston it has been a wonderful moment all along.
Where are you guys now?
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waterlrd:
Oh!! You got me right dearie but permit me to inform you that l have metamorphosed into something so creepy.
Indeed, it is from a creepy wave in your aura that I recognized you. The waves coming from you are peculiar enough, for me not to fail to identify, when I read you.

It's good to see you are fulfilled. You know, left path is not for me although I acknowledge its the best way to turn gross to gold. I am more into middle path.

What have you been up to?

I am still in western europa for the time being, but I shall hit Philadelphia in a couple of weeks.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by generationz(f): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2019
LoJ:

Why don't you like him?

My knowledge of him stems from my research into his personality typing system. So I like looking for others with same interest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by generationz(f): 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waterlrd:

Good enough to meet you again, since l left Boston it has been a wonderful moment all along.
Where are you guys now?

Is this Sukkot?
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by swegiedon(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2019
generationz:

Is this Sukkot?

I don't think so.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 9:04pm On Jun 01, 2019
LoJ:

Indeed, it is from a creepy wave in your aura that I recognized you. The waves coming from you are peculiar enough, for me not to fail to identify, when I read you.

It's good to see you are fulfilled. You know, left path is not for me although I acknowledge its the best way to turn gross to gold. I am more into middle path.

What have you been up to?

I am still in western europa for the time being, but I shall hit Philadelphia in a couple of weeks.

Well , middle part may has been misinterpreted as '' surgeneris'' it has often been regarded as signs of interest to return to social norms and culture rather than spiritual development.
In this age of time, you dare not settle for less or else you miss it all.

I was one time a postulant but on the process, l saw so many laughing magicians than as I could see smiling professors and that lifted my veil to break the the dry tradition from which I earned my current status.
You could imagine one who was one time a lost child. This is a serious decision anyway. This path is not a trifling jest if we consider that any misunderstanding in the art , can mean death or insanity.

To be more practical, it's quite easy to accumulate vast store of knowledge and still get under the wheel of fate. Because the secret of the universe is still within the creek and to crawl into a cave !!! It's not as just simple unless the mind is in the race.

Ciao
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 02, 2019
Waterlrd:

To be more practical, it's quite easy to accumulate vast store of knowledge and still get under the wheel of fate. Because the secret of the universe is still within the creek and to crawl into a cave !!! It's not as just simple unless the mind is in the race.
What you say is very true, and since the days of John the kingdom of God is for the violent, those that take it by force.

I however fail to see a situation where only left paths are the only ones that could lead one to his aim. Raw power is likely to be found in that direction but you know the saying:

The strong rule the weak, the wise rule the strong.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2019
xpresseeve:
I read right through this thread....at least up to this point.

Very saddening. Excruciatingly painful.

There is still a lot of work to be done mostly in providing Nigerians with a wholesome education.

So much misunderstanding worsened by attachments to dogma and hearsay such that even simple statements thst should ordinarily evoke deep personal introspection rather fuels baseless defence of human doctrinal postions thst have concretised over years of repetition and affirmation.

I can only draw from this timeless adminition that transcends all religios boundaries; seek ye the truth and it will set you free.

My final observation is anchored on the very admonition of Christ 'judge not.....'

Let us refrain from judging the Freemasons and indeed any other group of seekers.

After all, we were told that the wheat and the weeds will grow together till the harvest.

For all we care to know, the Free masons may be closer to Paradise than constituents of other affiliations who are quick to claim heaven as their birthright.

Hahahaha. Did you listen to yourself at all? You're spewing ridiculousness.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by xpresseeve: 10:42am On Jun 02, 2019
Isaacmacdon:

Hahahaha. Did you listen to yourself at all? You're spewing ridiculousness.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Perhaps of you read again and maybe slowly this time you may kust be abl to make some sense out of the nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2019
LoJ:

What you say is very true, and since the days of John the kingdom of God is for the violent, those that take it by force.

I however fail to see a situation where only left paths are the only ones that could lead one to his aim. Raw power is likely to be found in that direction but you know the saying:

The strong rule the weak, the wise rule the strong.

I think I will , if you care so much , take you on a tour to seam the cabal of your country. It takes nothing than diligence .This is the most justifiable means to avert living by fate , for it will take you beyond the center of the world. What is it that you will seek? I have not seen it.
I'm currently in East African , Nigeria to be precise, having fun with my political allies. Although purposely for the sake of my marital rite that's coming up soon and perhaps will be back to Massachusetts in no long time. Life is simple as such.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 03, 2019
Waterlrd:

I think I will , if you care so much , take you on a tour to seam the cabal of your country. It takes nothing than diligence .This is the most justifiable means to avert living by fate , for it will take you beyond the center of the world. What is it that you will seek? I have not seen it.
I'm currently in East African , Nigeria to be precise, having fun with my political allies. Although purposely for the sake of my marital rite that's coming up soon and perhaps will be back to Massachusetts in no long time. Life is simple as such.

What do you refer to as the "cabal of my country" ? Do you mean the traditionnal Qabalah, or any of the multiple illuminated group that believe they control the world?
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2019
LoJ:

What do you refer to as the "cabal of my country" ? Do you mean the traditionnal Qabalah, or any of the multiple illuminated group that believe they control the world?
perhaps you're on the track but l do mean ''clique''(the inner circles) of world leaders which almost if not all are exceptional magus & or priestly caste of all ancient cultures.
Sure! You will be tutored to your best pleasure. Oh guy, your location is not necessary. Any part of the world you're! You will be connected to the right people around you.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 04, 2019
Waterlrd:
perhaps you're on the track but l do mean ''clique''(the inner circles) of world leaders which almost if not all are exceptional magus & or priestly caste of all ancient cultures.
Sure! You will be tutored to your best pleasure. Oh guy, your location is not necessary. Any part of the world you're! You will be connected to the right people around you.
If I could scan you from afar and detect your aura though we are seperated by one big ocean, why would I need help to detect any of your peers in my country !?

Secondly I do not value shortcuts and cooptation. Let any achievement be made on the basis of merit and personal progress, not cooptation and shortcuts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2019
LoJ:

If I could scan you from afar and detect your aura though we are seperated by one big ocean, why would I need help to detect any of your peers in my country !?

Secondly I do not value shortcuts and cooptation. Let any achievement be made on the basis of merit and personal progress, not cooptation and shortcuts.
COOPTATION:
My presumption and error are indeed very great and hearing the tale of my sins! even hell scarnet at them. I shudder to think of it due to my assumed fears. While God took no notice of them even in his dreams, the Angels in the other hand applauds my spirit on hearing of or perceiving and scanning them with their visionary powers.

If there is anything good in one's heart, it's marred by fear and false representation of fact in his attempt to differentiate good and evil , heaven & hell, and all other pairs of opposite. The lord never cherishes the lapse and weaknesses of such nature.
SHORTCUTS:
To use but a metaphor, in a battle with the demons, the angels were loosing, they had earlier considered themselves divinely superior to the forces of the world but these forces stood more safely and firmly , when the angels experienced the agony of their underserved assumption & noticed the clarity of their own demise, they sorted for a shortcut or an escape route.
Hence the question, is there really shortcut to heaven?

ON MERIT:
To start with, we are all professionals in various fields of sciences, arts and cultures. So tell me more! and if you do, I will tell you a lot of frenzy stories completely devoid of mirage which will promote the wellbeing of your spirits and entities. Cioa.
DETECTION OF MY AURA:
yes , it's because you are permitted to do so but it's funny that the angels around you did not notice my presence even when l'm playing with their hairs.
Can you tell me why?.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 05, 2019
Waterlrd:

DETECTION OF MY AURA:
yes , it's because you are permitted to do so but it's funny that the angels around you did not notice my presence even when l'm playing with their hairs.
Can you tell me why?.
It is not because I am permitted to do so, it is because your identity was not concealed from me.

And who told you that I did not notice your emissary yesterday? I saw it crystal clear. Remember this:

- If you sit on the banks of the river long enough, you shall see the body of your ennemies float by -. wink

Waterlrd:

SHORTCUTS:
To use but a metaphor, in a battle with the demons, the angels were loosing, they had earlier considered themselves divinely superior to the forces of the world but these forces stood more safely and firmly , when the angels experienced the agony of their underserved assumption & noticed the clarity of their own demise, they sorted for a shortcut or an escape route.
Hence the question, is there really shortcut to heaven?
Your interpretation of the allegory is superficial. There is no reason why angels would run away from demons. They are both one and the same thing. Also there is a difference between shortcut, and straight path.The straight path is the shortest legitimate path, whitout being a shortcut.

Cheers.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2019
Waterlrd:
My presumption and error are indeed very great and hearing the tale of my sins! even hell scarnet at them. I shudder to think of it due to my assumed fears. While God took no notice of them even in his dreams, the Angels in the other hand applauds my spirit on hearing of or perceiving and scanning them with their visionary powers.
If you would indulge me an additional question.

I already made the remark with one of your previous monikers, and you failed to answer. Why do you always fill your posts, with texts and quotes from other sources, which you never indicate and give the impression that you wrote them yourself? I have seen you do that, over and over again.

Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to understand. I believe you are aware that the Ramcharitmanas is a sacred writing. Take care of you, maybe someday, when you will find rest, we can take a beer or two at any nice spot in nigeria.

Greetings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2019
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=78902819]A thread like this will attract freemason members, they will definitely gather to protect their interest and debunk every allegation that freemason is a cult. Cultism is very common this days, if you were to open a thread to find out about the local Eiye confraternity, or b/axe, you can never get the truth, so how much more a high occult like the Freemason? It is even possible to get info about Eiye, Axe, etc, because few lucky members do denounce it, they may spill the secrets. Whereas membership in freemason is FOR LIFE! No going back. Some members were misled to join,others may have joined for fame and riches.Deeper truths about most cults can never be found online, even if you ask their members what' it is about, they will keep dribbling with words. I can remember an older colleague at work, who I heard was a member of sea dogs. Don't know his rank in sea dogs anyways, but the day he did child dedication for his new born, they did something strange with the baby at the reception party, initiating the baby with a red liquid in a big bowl. People said liquid was blood, party full of their members. if you goggle about sea dogs, you definitely wount find that part online. Our very own Wole Shoyinka is one of the founders of sea dogs. [/quotby

the truth about freemasonry has been revealed a long time ago, see let me tell you there is nothing done on this earth that will remain secret forever. The bible says there is nothing hidden under the sun and there is nothing done in darkness that shall not be brought to light. Go and read the book ""exposition of freemasonry"" by captain morgan who spent 30years in the fraternity.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2019
Hmm........ What's the book about? Do you mind giving a little glimpse into it? [quote author=EMILO2STAY post=79042328][/quote]
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
LoJ:

If you would indulge me an additional question.

I already made the remark with one of your previous monikers, and you failed to answer. Why do you always fill your posts, with texts and quotes from other sources, which you never indicate and give the impression that you wrote them yourself? I have seen you do that, over and over again.

Nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to understand. I believe you are aware that the Ramcharitmanas is a sacred writing. Take care of you, maybe someday, when you will find rest, we can take a beer or two at any nice spot in nigeria.

Greetings

This is interesting, but if the preacher doesn't quote from the holy books, what then is the bases of his faith? Their opinion and fabricated stories right? The holy book is a breathe of god which it's purpose is for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness..

The essence of the mask is very clear, the sages doesn't entertain their guest with the bones of Octopus unless they are family members.

If we have ever met before now, it will be of my pleasure we meet again. It will be memorable, l promise you.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
LoJ:

It is not because I am permitted to do so, it is because your identity was not concealed from me.

And who told you that I did not notice your emissary yesterday? I saw it crystal clear. Remember this:

- If you sit on the banks of the river long enough, you shall see the body of your ennemies float by -. wink

Your interpretation of the allegory is superficial. There is no reason why angels would run away from demons. They are both one and the same thing. Also there is a difference between shortcut, and straight path.The straight path is the shortest legitimate path, whitout being a shortcut.

Cheers.
Perhaps as you grow older, you will understand that they doesn't even exist . All is steps and stages of psychic creation. Hahahaha.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm........ What's the book about? Do you mind giving a little glimpse into it?
just like the name implies it exposed every thing about freemasonry. It is nothing but a very satanic organization with that baphomet as their God. These are the people who run this present world as we know it from presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on. All in all the catholic church are at the head of every thing. They run freemasonry. You can read it here.

utlm.org/onlinebooks/captmorgansfreemasonry1.htm
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2019
You see, no wonder the Bible says devil is a liar and deceiver, it is true. Why should such societies fool people into it by pretending that there is nothing bloody/evil hidden underneath? The issue is not someone belonging to such societies or selling his/herself to the devil, it is their life, but the problem is that many people in this evil societies normally use the blood of the innocent when the time for sacrifice comes.
EMILO2STAY:
just like the name implies it exposed every thing about freemasonry. It is nothing but a very satanic organization with that baphomet as their God. These are the people who run this present world as we know it from presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on. All in all the catholic church are at the head of every thing. They run freemasonry. You can read it here.

utlm.org/onlinebooks/captmorgansfreemasonry1.htm
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Waterlrd:
Perhaps as you grow older, you will understand that they doesn't even exist . All is steps and stages of psychic creation. Hahahaha.
yes. And Maybe when you ungrow younger, you will realize that nothing truly exists.

Waterlrd:
If we have ever met before now, it will be of my pleasure we meet again. It will be memorable, l promise you.
Certainly I will go with you," said Deborah. "But because of the course you are taking, the honor will not be yours, for the LORD will deliver Sisera into the hands of a woman." Judges 4: 9

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You see, no wonder the Bible says devil is a liar and deceiver, it is true. Why should such societies fool people into it by pretending that there is nothing bloody/evil hidden underneath? The issue is not someone belonging to such societies or selling his/herself to the devil, it is their life, but the problem is that many people in this evil societies normally use the blood of the innocent when the time for sacrifice comes.
yes the devil is a liar and very big deceiver their are some who are in this fraternity but do not know what they are into. The Freemasons use the bible during initiation to deceive the people but at the high level satanic ritual runs deep. The ogboni confraternity is just an arm of Freemasonry in africa. And i know they practice human sacrifice because i once lived close to their lodge. Ever since i know that place 1992 to present, This lodge is never opened for public view till this day the windows and doors are always closed, when they are having a gathering you see so many rich men with cars lining up the Streets. When i was still a little boy, i once strolled across the back yard of their lodge what i found that day was human fingers and toes. It seems they carry out human sacrifice once in a while at a particular time of the year.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Too bad, may God help us. That's why issues of rituals keep increasing.
EMILO2STAY:
yes the devil is a liar and very big deceiver their are some who are in this fraternity but do not know what they are into. The Freemasons use the bible during initiation to deceive the people but at the high level satanic ritual runs deep. The ogboni confraternity is just an arm of Freemasonry in africa. And i know they practice human sacrifice because i once lived close to their lodge. Ever since i know that place 1992 to present, This lodge is never opened for public view till this day the windows and doors are always closed, when they are having a gathering you see so many rich men with cars lining up the Streets. When i was still a little boy, i once strolled across the back yard of their lodge what i found that day was human fingers and toes. It seems they carry out human sacrifice once in a while at a particular time of the year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme Message January 2014 / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Paul Kalanithi: Why I Gave Up On Atheism

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.