Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Tell Me About The Freemasons - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me About The Freemasons (9868 Views)

Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy / Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Dafemich(m): 2:24pm On May 28, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Mention me when done
Ok. But I don't like the fact that you are thinking that Bishop Oyedepo preaches work base salvation. You don't know the bishop. Don't you live in Lagos
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by alBHAGDADI: 3:21pm On May 28, 2019
Dafemich:
Ok. But I don't like the fact that you are thinking that Bishop Oyedepo preaches work base salvation. You don't know the bishop. Don't you live in Lagos

Search for oyedepo lose salvation
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by diablos: 4:06pm On May 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
You are a dead carcass already, it is a question of time before you become a right off on planet earth, keep living in your misery, the grave digger has completed his job, go pick the shovel and wait till the due date grin

Hey poop it's write off and not that skedaddle you typed up there. I wonder if you spent half the time you use to troll the internet with your religious foolishness just to flip the dictionary and learn a few words or two, you wouldn't be useless to yourself and your society.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On May 28, 2019
diablos:

Hey poop it's write off and not that skedaddle you typed up there. I wonder if you spent half the time you use to troll the internet with your religious foolishness just to flip the dictionary and learn a few words or two, you wouldn't be useless to yourself and your society.
The grave digger has completed digging your grave according to your heart desire in your profile and they have kept the shovel to pack your grave sand upon your carcass, you are already useless to humanity and the earth is waiting for the due date to receive your tattooed infested rotten carcass,even Lucifer that will eventually have you for dinner will puke at your rotten carcass nonsense grin

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 5:02pm On May 28, 2019
Dafemich:
I think Oyedepo is preaching a lot of things personally, work being one of them. I have explained here.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2019
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by OpenYourEyes1: 7:41am On May 29, 2019
You will be surprised the number of "leaders" that are Masons/occultists in this country.
Even the "Muslims" and "Christians" leaders.

Masons have no sense of morality. They are chronic decievers, immorals, murderers, divisive, crafty, heretic, fake morality. They are encouraged to be both good and evil, which is what their Black & White Checkerboard actually represents. "Be good on the surface but evil in the dark." On the surface, they are philanthropists, speakers of good,
You can easily identify the true masons by the fruits they produce. Fruits of sexual immorality, arrogance, craftiness, heresy, bitterness, pride, tribalism, lying, racism, wickedness, homosexuality, hypocrisy,

The Bible says trust no Man. Your friend or neighbor may be a Mason. You may be a Mason. I may be Mason. Put your trust in GOD alone.

Note: When you hear them mention God know that they are referring to lucifer not the ALMIGHTY GOD the Creator.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Shepherd00: 11:28am On May 29, 2019
budaatum:

So, merely hearing the word and believing it is insufficient? That's really amazing!
Maybe if you stop using satanic slurs I'd take you seriously.

Why didn't you respond to all the scriptures I posted to you abt the Lord asking (me, if not you) to believe in Him, and point out how believing in Christ is 'merely' if we must act on what we believe.

Buda, stop projecting satanic traits, it looks bad on you.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:55am On May 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Maybe if you stop using satanic slurs I'd take you seriously.

Why didn't you respond to all the scriptures I posted to you abt the Lord asking (me, if not you) to believe in Him, and point out how believing in Christ is 'merely' if we must act on what we believe.

Buda, stop projecting satanic traits, it looks bad on you.

Here's a whole thread of you "acting on what you believe.

Don't you worry about how I look or what I project. We've already agreed that neither of us would be sitting on the right side of God judging the other.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Shepherd00: 2:32pm On May 29, 2019
budaatum:

Don't you worry about how I look or what I project. We've already agreed that neither of us would be sitting on the right side of God judging the other.

Then why are still trying to have me have a discussion with you?

Again, I believe in Jesus and His Words, and I Worship Him. So, do whatever you've got to do. When we meet Jesus we shall more better.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 2:53pm On May 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

Then why are still trying to have me have a discussion with you?
I don't really care if you "have a discussion with" me or not, Shepherd. You're after all not the only reader of what I write.

My duty is to cast my immensely valuable seeds and let them fall where they may. Unlike you who believes, I know and understand that some will fall along the path and the birds will eat and be full, and some will fall on rocky ground with little soil and be scorched in the sun and die rootless, and some will fall into good soil and grow up and increase and produce grain yielding fruit thirtyfold and sixtyfold and a hundredfold and a thousandfold even.

Those who have ears to hear and eyes to see will hear and they will see, Shepherd.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by HardMirror(m): 7:58pm On May 29, 2019
Useless thread. Useless because:
1. Most likely no free masons here that wld answer you.
2. Even if we have any freemasons here, they are likely to ignore your post.
3. An unbiased google search would present you with enough information both true and false. No point opening this thread .
alBHAGDADI Is doing a good job as a christian presenting more uselessness to the thread. I advice christians to listen to him and continue in their world of angels and demons cos with your biblical believes, it would be hard to understand groups like the freemasons other than them being 'satanic'

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by sorextee(m): 10:13pm On May 29, 2019
No mason would reveal his or her identity online, esp on a forum like this. I could use their pix as my dp doesn't make me a member. I had a roommate, who was so obsessed with the AMORC. their logo is his wallpaper, but he wasn't a member.

I only said all these cos I'm kinda suspecting the motive behind opening this thread. Anyway, what do I kuku know.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

THE WORD OF GOD SAYS SO, NOT ME Bros.

Romans 2:13 For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:

James 1:22-23 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:

do you believe in rightly dividing the word of truth?
Romans 2 was address to jews who believed they were justified because they kept the law not believers who trusted in christ.
Matthew 7:24 addressed to whosever ie anyone at all, to the general public.
Those who have trusted in christ following him have already built on a solid foundation.
1 Corinthians 3:11
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

This does not contradict faith alone as a means for justification.
James 1:22-23 is not justification but practical sanctification.

Pls note that faith alone as means of forgiveness and justification does not negate practical sanctification(walking in the Spirit) after believers have being forgiven justified and transformed they are to walk in their newness that include renewing their mind with the word of God and separation from opposing influences.

Romans 12:2
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 29, 2019
Shepherd00:

If you are to only have Faith and do nothing else, why are you asked to do this; ...be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Romans 12:2
Who does the transformation and the renewing of your mind? You.

When you are saved, you do not become blind to temptations, are you purged from lust.

You must fight to keep Lust off your mind.

The urge to commit sexual sin will hunt you every day, what do you do, you fight it.

The reason why you shd lie and get out of that messy situation, will stare you in the face, you keep faith by telling the Truth anyways.

Hunger pangs shall strike at you, but with your pocket empty what do you do? You either work, beg or steal food. what will you do?

Do you pray?

All these are Working. God won't do these for you no matter how much faith you have.

This is the reason you guys rise up against The Word Faith believers, we put our Faith to Work that's why we prosper while you sit back and calls us names.

none of this disprove justification by faith alone.
Salvation is by faith alone
Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

No prayer, fasting ,church activities or discipline can save a soul.

One can only be saved when he turn to Jesus and recieve his gift of righteousness.
Its all by faith, that is why one can be saved anywhere anytime its that easy.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Shepherd00: 10:22pm On May 30, 2019
budaatum:

It appears you are not done with that thread, but before we take it on again, I'll like you to respond to those scriptures.

Shd I post them again?
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Shepherd00: 10:24pm On May 30, 2019
solite3:
none of this disprove justification by faith alone.
Salvation is by faith alone
Romans 3:28
Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Ephesians 2:8
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

No prayer, fasting ,church activities or discipline can save a soul.

One can only be saved when he turn to Jesus and recieve his gift of righteousness.
Its all by faith, that is why one can be saved anywhere anytime its that easy.
This issue has been treated over and over again here. You believe what you believe, go on.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:04pm On May 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

It appears you are not done with that thread, but before we take it on again, I'll like you to respond to those scriptures.

Shd I post them again?
I must confess that I have reread it twice, and referred and linked to it over 20 times already, that is how much value I place in the conversation we had, and in you for having it with me. It is a very important thread Shepherd! Or did you not see where I mentioned the Holy Spirit led you to start it? And I was very honest and sincere in it too, even telling you things I have never mentioned before! Might I ask, have you bothered to read through the entire thread even once?

But sorry, I can not deal with your misrepresentation of me claiming I said you should not believe. Nor can I deal with those who do not read what I have written, as you admitted, in response to the questions they themselves have asked. And nor do I play the game of who has the bigger prick, which, rather unfortunately, was the purpose of your thread as it eventually turned out, for despite it's title asking how I, buda, can follow Jesus without first believing, as was the case, which is what I responded to, you seem to be asking about what you or others should believe or not as if I ever claimed I was the authority in my less than half a year of accepting Jesus in my life, though, from the mouth of babies and all, I daresay.

I did point out Paul though, who I said did not believe before his journey to Damascus, which you refused to address and which clearly answers the question you posed in that thread. Or did Paul believe before he accepted Jesus as the Lord? Did he not follow Christ? Which is it? And besides, since then, I have been pointing out to you people on here, whom by any measure you measure by, 'believe', not only in Christ, but that they are "righteous" and "saved" too - claims I dare not make about myself - yet you yourself have found yourself in argument with their lack of understanding. Have you not yet considered what went wrong there?

I have however addressed my "seeking" and "understanding" and "knowing" in a separate thread if you care. You know I have time for you when you use your brain. But the "insist in being brainless" you, I buda will treat with the disdain that Shepherd deserves because, well, let me not say least I sin.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:11pm On May 30, 2019
Shepherd00:

This issue has been treated over and over again here. You believe what you believe, go on.
See. As if on cue. And before I'd finished mine above!

Please know that I admire your probing questions. That thread was not your first of you probing me and I dutily responded in both. But if you do not consider my answers as given, then I am the fool who knows not what to do with pearls, and honestly speaking, that would be me wasting the blood of my Messiah and Lord Jesus Christ and crucifying him instead, which I did not do even when I was an atheist and contrary to what you believe about me despite the evidence being in my numerous posts for you to read and know.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by jeraw: 11:34am On May 31, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I believe the friend who was to tell you about the Freemasons is BadHungry.

Kindly stay away from the Freemasons, they are occultic. The reason why they are rich and highly placed is because they sold their soul to Satan for such status. Satan is their Lord, but an outsider would hardly know.

Their mission is to deceive the world towards a One World Government aka a New World Order where Satan almost achieves his pipe dream of playing God. They are working towards the coming of the Antichrist.

To achieve their aim, they have placed men in 7 sector of life - Education, Medicine, Politics, Military, Religion, Media, Commerce etc. They control those sectors and the sole aim is to destroy Christianity and usher in Satan's false Messiah the Antichrist. To achieve that, they infilterated Christianity with preachers who have sold the false doctrine that one can lose his salvation. Big name preachers like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Pentecostal big name pastors all belong to the Freemason cult. That's why they are very wealthy and using money to push the false gospel.

Their false gospel has so eaten deep in the world such that when you approach so-called Christians today with the Good News of eternal security, they slam you as an heretic
That's because they've been deceived by the lies from Freemason pastors who tell them that if they sin they will lose their salvation.

The truth is once Jesus saves, it is forever. He's not like Oceanic Bank where the money saved in can be lost through ATM thieves or the bank collapsing.

If Jesus could lose what he saved, then it means he's an incapable saviour just like Oceanic bank. But the Jesus I preach doesn't lose what he's saved, no matter what. If you sin, he might punish you here on Earth, but your salvation is eternally secured and will still make heaven.

Stay away from Oyedepo, Adeboye, T.D Jake's, Joyce Meyers etc. Find a Once Saved Always Saved Church e.g baptist, and ask the pastor questions.
what about Judas Iscariot and Ananias and Saphira?
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by alBHAGDADI: 11:36am On May 31, 2019
jeraw:
what about Judas Iscariot and Ananias and Saphira?

Read about them below.

https://www.nairaland.com/4942940/judas-demas-examining-verses-people
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:44pm On May 31, 2019
A thread like this will attract freemason members, they will definitely gather to protect their interest and debunk every allegation that freemason is a cult. Cultism is very common this days, if you were to open a thread to find out about the local Eiye confraternity, or b/axe, you can never get the truth, so how much more a high occult like the Freemason? It is even possible to get info about Eiye, Axe, etc, because few lucky members do denounce it, they may spill the secrets. Whereas membership in freemason is FOR LIFE! No going back. Some members were misled to join,others may have joined for fame and riches.Deeper truths about most cults can never be found online, even if you ask their members what' it is about, they will keep dribbling with words. I can remember an older colleague at work, who I heard was a member of sea dogs. Don't know his rank in sea dogs anyways, but the day he did child dedication for his new born, they did something strange with the baby at the reception party, initiating the baby with a red liquid in a big bowl. People said liquid was blood, party full of their members. if you goggle about sea dogs, you definitely wount find that part online. Our very own Wole Shoyinka is one of the founders of sea dogs.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by xpresseeve: 9:22pm On May 31, 2019
I read right through this thread....at least up to this point.

Very saddening. Excruciatingly painful.

There is still a lot of work to be done mostly in providing Nigerians with a wholesome education.

So much misunderstanding worsened by attachments to dogma and hearsay such that even simple statements thst should ordinarily evoke deep personal introspection rather fuels baseless defence of human doctrinal postions thst have concretised over years of repetition and affirmation.

I can only draw from this timeless adminition that transcends all religios boundaries; seek ye the truth and it will set you free.

My final observation is anchored on the very admonition of Christ 'judge not.....'

Let us refrain from judging the Freemasons and indeed any other group of seekers.

After all, we were told that the wheat and the weeds will grow together till the harvest.

For all we care to know, the Free masons may be closer to Paradise than constituents of other affiliations who are quick to claim heaven as their birthright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by generationz(f): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't give me that o jare. Just come out plain

There are lots of videos explaining these things now

In fact whenever any top American celeb dies , there's a guy on YouTube that explains how they were used for sacrifice, the timing, the venue,etc. his explanations are so detailed its difficult not to believe him

Just type Freemason or illuminati ritual sacrifice

Some celebs include Prince, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston , The fast and furious guy.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dear Ishilove, if one is not thinking, what do you think such person is doing..................?
If you seeket power , you will see it ..sure!.. ..but what can you do with it?
This is not mysterious questions but words to play upon.......
You are welcome.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 3:19pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waterlrd:
Dear Ishilove, if one is not thinking, what do you think such person is doing..................?
If you seeket power , you will see it ..sure!.. ..but what can you do with it?
This is not mysterious questions but words to play upon.......
You are welcome.
You lost me
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2019
Ishilove:

You lost me
Don't get lost, this may be the beginning of your journey , if you're sincerely seeking for the truth of life, you will surely get to know.
You can scroll down the page and check my second comment on this forum ( my little play with an atheist)..... It may give you an inkling of focus.
We are not braggarts, we are jokers ......hahahaha!!
perhaps I'm playing with you.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Waterlrd: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Dear Ishilove, don't get me wrong, should a fool keep a taipian, hmmmm! then he must be very brave because not even the wisest has ever kept a skunk as a pet....... Don't ask me why.

I'm an old member of this forum. It's of recent , on my attempt to kill all my friends so as to let my enemies live that l lost my account on the war. Pls bear with me.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by orisa37: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2019
It is a Religion of free Thinkers and Builders of Christ's Mansions in Paradise.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by orisa37: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
I want to learn too..

As the name means, they the Bricklayers and the Plumbers, Architects and Construction Engineers of God..

The Illuminattis are Candle Lighters in the service of God. The 10 Virgins with Lanterns are their Girl friends.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Ishilove: 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waterlrd:
Dear Ishilove, don't get me wrong, should a fool keep a taipian, hmmmm! then he must be very brave because not even the wisest has ever kept a skunk as a pet....... Don't ask me why.

I'm an old member of this forum. It's of recent , on my attempt to kill all my friends so as to let my enemies live that l lost my account on the war. Pls bear with me.
Err, right... undecided
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2019
Waterlrd:
You are welcome.
hello,

How are you doing? It's interesting to see that you are back in this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme Message January 2014 / How Jesus Has Deceived The Christians / Paul Kalanithi: Why I Gave Up On Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.