Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Tell Me About The Freemasons - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me About The Freemasons (9864 Views)

Freemasons Use LGBT To Shut Down Corporations To Crash Economy / Knights Templar Is Jerusalem Freemasons Are Egypt / Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Shepherd00: 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2019
LoJ:

What you say is very true, and since the days of John the kingdom of God is for the violent, those that take it by force.

I however fail to see a situation where only left paths are the only ones that could lead one to his aim. Raw power is likely to be found in that direction but you know the saying:

The strong rule the weak, the wise rule the strong.
The Kingdom of Heaven does not belong to the violent people, but the violent people have been fighting to take it over. Read it from different translations and see.

From the time of John the Baptist until now, violent people have been trying to take over the kingdom of heaven by force.
C. E.V (US Version) Matthew 11:12

For a long time now people have tried to force themselves into God's kingdom. But if you read the books of the Prophets and God's Law closely, you will see them culminate in John, teaming up with him in preparing the way for the Messiah of the kingdom.
MSG.

Matthew 11:12
And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent wants to take it by force.

The violent are those people who misinterpret the Word with the intent of planting error, hence leading the sheep astray.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Shepherd00: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2019
Waterlrd:

I think I will , if you care so much , take you on a tour to seam the cabal of your country. It takes nothing than diligence .This is the most justifiable means to avert living by fate , for it will take you beyond the center of the world. What is it that you will seek? I have not seen it.
I'm currently in East African , Nigeria to be precise, having fun with my political allies. Although purposely for the sake of my marital rite that's coming up soon and perhaps will be back to Massachusetts in no long time. Life is simple as such.
Nigeria is West Africa not East Africa.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by Shepherd00: 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Why do the Occult quote the Bible so often? Why wouldn't they quote the satanic verses?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
just like the name implies it exposed every thing about freemasonry. It is nothing but a very satanic organization with that baphomet as their God. These are the people who run this present world as we know it from presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on. All in all the catholic church are at the head of every thing. They run freemasonry. You can read it here.

utlm.org/onlinebooks/captmorgansfreemasonry1.htm
Read the book of the "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on"!
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by correctguy101(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

I believe the friend who was to tell you about the Freemasons is BadHungry.

Kindly stay away from the Freemasons, they are occultic. The reason why they are rich and highly placed is because they sold their soul to Satan for such status. Satan is their Lord, but an outsider would hardly know.

Their mission is to deceive the world towards a One World Government aka a New World Order where Satan almost achieves his pipe dream of playing God. They are working towards the coming of the Antichrist.

To achieve their aim, they have placed men in 7 sector of life - Education, Medicine, Politics, Military, Religion, Media, Commerce etc . They control those sectors and the sole aim is to destroy Christianity and usher in Satan's false Messiah the Antichrist. To achieve that, they infilterated Christianity with preachers who have sold the false doctrine that one can lose his salvation. Big name preachers like Adeboye, Oyedepo and Pentecostal big name pastors all belong to the Freemason cult. That's why they are very wealthy and using money to push the false gospel.

Their false gospel has so eaten deep in the world such that when you approach so-called Christians today with the Good News of eternal security, they slam you as an heretic
That's because they've been deceived by the lies from Freemason pastors who tell them that if they sin they will lose their salvation.

The truth is once Jesus saves, it is forever. He's not like Oceanic Bank where the money saved in can be lost through ATM thieves or the bank collapsing.

If Jesus could lose what he saved, then it means he's an incapable saviour just like Oceanic bank. But the Jesus I preach doesn't lose what he's saved, no matter what. If you sin, he might punish you here on Earth, but your salvation is eternally secured and will still make heaven.

Stay away from Oyedepo, Adeboye, T.D Jake's, Joyce Meyers etc. Find a Once Saved Always Saved Church e.g baptist, and ask the pastor questions.

Naso.....

Check again, there be seven already, why the etc?

Your beliefs n truths doesn't equate another's beliefs or truths. We experience n respond to life differently
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You see, no wonder the Bible says devil is a liar and deceiver, it is true. Why should such societies fool people into it by pretending that there is nothing bloody/evil hidden underneath? The issue is not someone belonging to such societies or selling his/herself to the devil, it is their life, but the problem is that many people in this evil societies normally[b] use the blood of the innocent[/b] when the time for sacrifice comes.
In the book of the "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on"?

I don't care! Read it! Read it! Read it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
yes the devil is a liar and very big deceiver their are some who are in this fraternity but do not know what they are into. The Freemasons use the bible during initiation to deceive the people but at the high level satanic ritual runs deep. The ogboni confraternity is just an arm of Freemasonry in africa. And i know they practice human sacrifice because i once lived close to their lodge. Ever since i know that place 1992 to present, This lodge is never opened for public view till this day the windows and doors are always closed, when they are having a gathering you see so many rich men with cars lining up the Streets. When i was still a little boy, i once strolled across the back yard of their lodge what i found that day was human fingers and toes. It seems they carry out human sacrifice once in a while at a particular time of the year.
Did you see the big pot they cook people in? They use the hair to make junkunu and they get drunk while chewing on human thighs! Its true! Every Freemason gets a pair of thighs and their ogas alone eat the hearts
Its all in the book! Read it!
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2019
budaatum:

Did you see the big pot they cook people in? They use the hair to make junkunu and they get drunk while chewing on human thighs! Its true! Every Freemason gets a pair of thighs and their ogas alone eat the hearts
Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 1:12am On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Chai shocked
There's more in the book of "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on". Read it!
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 4:08am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

There's more in the book of "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on". Read it!
Lol, no point, since they specialize in cooking the body parts of humans, l rather read a book on how to train dogs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

Read the book of the "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on"!
clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, no point, since they specialize in cooking the body parts of humans, l rather read a book on how to train dogs grin
Dog is a very important aspect of Freemason. It is them who said "Dog is man's best friend". Besides, "specialize in cooking the body parts of humans", is a small part of the book, just a couple of pages because it's very simple, kill, remove hair, chop and boil in the great big pot. There is plenty dog training in the book of "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on"! So read the book!
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
clown
You no say!
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 10:33am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

Dog is a very important aspect of Freemason. It is them who said "Dog is man's best friend". Besides, "specialize in cooking the body parts of humans", is a small part of the book, just a couple of pages because it's very simple, kill, remove hair, chop and boil in the great big pot. There is plenty dog training in the book of "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on"! So read the book!
grin

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
grin
I don't like being spat at. It is uncivilised.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

I don't like being spat at. It is uncivilised.
The spit is for the useless freemasonry society, ogboni and all the useless blood sucking organizations like freemasonry masking like a charity organization, once again I spit on the useless organization called freemasonry, ogboni, freemasonry, Amorc and all evil organization pretending to promote wealth and charity but are rather wolves killing their members globally, they give you wealth and connections with the left hand and kill you with a dagger with the right hand, I spits on all of them grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:01am On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
The spit is for the useless freemasonry society, ogboni and all the useless blood sucking organizations like freemasonry masking like a charity organization, once again I spit on the useless organization called freemasonry grin
Intelligent people do not spit.
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

Intelligent people do not spit.
lgnore my post except you belong to any of the organization l mentioned above, once again I spit on the useless freemasonry society and all their affiliates globally, useless freemasonry society cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 11:20am On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing spits on the book of "dog training" and "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on"!
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:
AngelicBeing spits on the book of "dog training" and "presidents to governors to C.E.Os of major companies and cooperations, major church founders and the list goes on"!
angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Jun 06, 2019
Freemasonry is a useless organization, Satan is the head of the useless killer organization called freemasonry, he gives them positions in the military, politics, and every human organizations on earth, he tells them to do charity work and give help to needy once in a society and if possible use the material wealth to lure gullible and hungry folks as a bait into the useless organization, once inside the organization, he set up both visible and invisible members and the chain of destruction commences., members are told not to disclose the secret of the organization to the public, and you see the so called members doing well until the due date when the grave diggers must have completed digging their various Graves, and boom, they drop dead and people will come online and say, oh he was a nice guy, she was a nice woman, they gave so much money to pay for school fees etc arrant bulshit stories, Na today, once again I spit on the bastard organization called freemasonry and all it affiliates grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by aadoiza: 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 12:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:
AngelicBeing:
Freemasonry is a useless organization, Satan is the head of the useless killer organization called freemasonry, he gives them positions in the military, politics, and every human organizations on earth, he tells them to do charity work and give help to needy once in a society and if possible use the material wealth to lure gullible and hungry folks as a bait into the useless organization, once inside the organization, he set up both visible and invisible members and the chain of destruction commences., members are told not to disclose the secret of the organization to the public, and you see the so called members doing well until the due date when the grave diggers must have completed digging their various Graves, and boom, they drop dead and people will come online and say, oh he was a nice guy, she was a nice woman, they gave so much money to pay for school fees etc arrant bulshit stories, Na today, once again I spit on the bastard organization called freemasonry and all it affiliates grin
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2019

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=budaatum post=79071935][/quote] grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
grin
You no get the teeth!
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
sad
budaatum:

You no get the teeth!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
sad
Drunk with no grin
Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
sad
budaatum:

Drunk with no grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by budaatum: 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
sad
Did you see the sign on the door?

Re: Tell Me About The Freemasons by AngelicBeing: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
budaatum:
l am a freemasonry member and I am waiting for my soul to be eaten by the vultures in freemasonry society, l have my due date to be destroyed by freemasonry and Buddha ?
Obviously there are many members of the useless, bastard, evil organization called useless freemasonry in this thread, Na question of time, the grave diggers have already dug Una grave, more death to follow, and I don't pity any of you that freemasonry will eat very soon, Hahaha, bastard freemasonry eating them like crackers, no rest in peace for the useless freemasonry society, it is rest in pieces grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / Sin A Spiritual Suicide / MFM Power Must Change Hands Programme Message January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.