Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Your Interest She Must Know And Urge Her To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Interest She Must Know And Urge Her To Do (225 Views)

20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / The "Bro Code" Every Guy Should Know And Hide From Ladies! / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Interest She Must Know And Urge Her To Do by VicYo(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2019
fellow majesty, i bring to you this topic to treat

for example, have treated kinds of relationship that at the end, there is evasion of it.
in one of my relationship that i become so venom with sex. (there are actually some lady that when you meet them, you urge for sex. you cant resist their body or that something like esteem)
every time she come, i just want sex first before any other thing. but after a while she got obssess and that really screw things up....

another is approach manner... not for the respect or whatever, am someone romantic, so this make me to quickly fade off boring girlfriend.
i want someone in caution with her words, someone that speak with the effect of affectionate, emotional.
in one of the relationship tho, she is a dry talk... she is no good of use with it despite correction..

O Ya, make una share yours your own fact that you want her to know, and if she stop doing it or not adhere to, she might wound her relationship...
tell us that something about you wink

(1) (Reply)

Unlimited Love. / Real Fixed Match Available Correct Score / Dua To Live With Husband In Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.