Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same (53171 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / 100 Keys On How To Remain Poor By Dr. DK Olukoya – Written Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Vietnameyz: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2019
[
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by adedayoa2(f): 10:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Eseose9:

Another one in the fire and
whole heart
all sang by hillsong
even seasons

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Esthefaith(f): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2019
I absolutely fell in love with this song the first time I listened to it. Now I listen to it everynight during pesonal devotion.

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Btruth: 10:46am On Jun 09, 2019
ONISE-IYANU !!!

listen to this song and get closer to God.....nothing bring my spirit closer to God than listening to that song by Nathaniel Bassey.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by oshe11: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2019
dazzlingd:
Nothing like being a strong Christian, the more delusioned you are about your belief, the more deep rooted you will be about the religion you practice

Thats FAITH, You've just explained

Faith isn't suppose to Make Sense nor be Logical, it defies Logic

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by vicardino(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2019
marvin906:
old album..
try to get Hillsong people album..
the star song is highland..
I fell in love with Hillsong over again
they made me hate Nigerian gospel music..
Hillsong and bethel are insane

U have listened to Ocean?

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by missyblissy: 10:50am On Jun 09, 2019
@op your head is there!!! Wow!!!! What a great song!!! Can't stop playing repeat!!! I love, i love, i love this song!! Its very deep!!! Please i need more songs like this to lift one's spirit!!!!

Well done sir!!!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by l3st3r: 10:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Listen to since your love by united pursuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYO7IbK0L8
Your life shall not remain the same.

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by madhavbhaskar(m): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2019
Looking for the best affordable [url="http://www.kolkatafloor.com/"]residential flats in Kolkata[/url]? Then, you are in the right place now.
KOLKATA FLOOR’ is here to help you find the best property that fits your needs.

Visit:- http://www.kolkatafloor.com/
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by oshe11: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2019
StrikeBack:
What is special about this music?

Does it change anything or any situation.

We need to be honest with ourselves in this country
OP said "You cannot Listen....." not "You cannot Hear........

It might not be special to You but would to another

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by BrownRoofRep: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2019
StrikeBack:
What is special about this music?

Does it change anything or any situation.

We need to be honest with ourselves in this country
Music is supposed to be a food to the soul not the so called apc change mantra.

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by advocate666: 10:56am On Jun 09, 2019
Humans are very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by cmecproblem(m): 10:57am On Jun 09, 2019
Lauren Diagle- You Say...another life changing song

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by dazzlingd(m): 10:59am On Jun 09, 2019
oshe11:

Thats FAITH, You've just explained

Faith isn't suppose to Make Sense nor be Logical, it defies Logic

na so, the sweet lies will tell ourselves in religion

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Starkid3010(m): 11:01am On Jun 09, 2019
grin
BrownRoofRep:

Not surprised, don't think Afonja fake Muslims can be changed by anything...
grin grin Well ordinary fake scriptures written by fake dickies shocked cheesy Cnt change a real and sensible man.....
The scripture above me Is for the fools and idiots

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by lanreabbey(m): 11:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Listen to Reckless love of God by Cory Asbury and Thank And Praise God

3 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 09, 2019
Sanchez01:
'And as you speak, a hundred billion galaxies are born... If it all reveals your nature so will I'

There's the LIVE version led by a black dude. It's amazing, that one.

Notable mentions are:

1. Withholding Nothing (Medley) - Pastor William McDowell
2. What a Beautiful Name - Hillsong
3. Lead me to the Cross - Hillsong
4. The Benediction - Anthony Brown
chai you too sabi

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by vicardino(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Me wey sabi cry like a baby,,,I cry whenever I listen to this song.

If creations still obey God, why won't I? Who again am I gonna obey if not God?

If the stars were made to worship him, why won't I?

Why won't I live for him? What do I gain living for any other thing or every other thing aside him?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Davidoff2000: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2019
Learn a skill, begin to earn a living...
Become a Data Network Installer...
Cabling Technician..
Low Voltage Engineer
Telecom Technician...
All rolled into 1..
For just N20,000 in 3days in Abuja
Call 0708 394 1087

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by colestephan86: 11:12am On Jun 09, 2019
EternalBeing:
The Easiest Way To Become a Strong Christian is by listening to the right things.
Ephesians 6:10&11. "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the LORD, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the." Strong Christians are those that are strong in the LORD by having unflinching/unwavering/unstoppable Faith in our CREATOR. How can we become strong in the LORD? The easiest way to become strong in the LORD is by making sincere effort to fill our minds with HIS Words and things that irreversibly solidifies/concertize our Faith in HIM.

You cannot unsee what you've seen and you cannot unhear what you've heard. That's why the devil is speaking through those that submitted to him to produce "extraordinarily sweet" music to capture so many Souls. ALMIGHTY GOD too is seeking sold into Christ People that would use for HIS Work of Salvation so that HE can speak/sing unprecedented mysteries through them to reverse what Satan has done and restores his Creatures back to HIMSELF. The writer of the following Song has obviously lost himself into JESUS Christ and permanent Holiness. The Youtube comments below the Video shows that it is massively converting Satanists, Atheists, Muslims, Pagans to Christianity and helping Christians to become permanently Holy. When HOLY SPIRIT Speaks through you, the whole Humanity knows it. Most people that hear it, download the audio and put it on repeat. The World needs more of this type of the unprecedented Revelations that came out in this Song. Yours may be through your career, movie, dressing, actions, profession, etc. Please let HIM use you too.
Despite still having 99 sheep, HE's the One who cares so much never to leave the lost 1 behind.

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapor of Your breath the planets form
If the stars were made to worship so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises so will I

God of Your promise
You don’t speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice

And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You so will I
So will I
So will I

If the stars were made to worship so will I
If the mountains bow in reverence so will I
If the oceans roar Your greatness so will I
For if everything exists to lift You high so will I
If the wind goes where You send it so will I
If the rocks cry out in silence so will I
If the sum of all our praises still falls shy
Then we’ll sing again a hundred billion times

God of salvation
You chased down my heart
Through all of my failure and pride
On a hill You created
The light of the world
Abandoned in darkness to die
And as You speak
A hundred billion failures disappear
Where You lost Your life so I could find it here
If You left the grave behind You so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You’ve done
Every part designed in a work of art called love
If You gladly chose surrender so will I
I can see Your heart
Eight billion different ways
Every precious one
A child You died to save
If You gave Your life to love them so will I

Like You would again a hundred billion times
But what measure could amount to Your desire
You’re the One who never leaves the one behind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfVd5x9W1Xc
After deeply listening to the song, let's know what you think. Also, share other songs and material like this on this thread for us all to benefit too.
If eventually Christianity was all a lie, I won't still regret that I chose the life of Christ.

5 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2019
byko99:
So sweet

Pleas your brother is looking For one bedroom flat in onitsha, a new house with water and light preferably reward is 10k, contact zero eight zero. Six seven eight seven, seven two two seven...m

I ave one, nsugbe college of education enviroment... If you are ok with the location let me knw
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 09, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
I'm still the same me! angry
i have become more of what i was.
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by openmine(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2019
Lovely song.... listen to this gospel song by David archuleta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEvosOyKZek

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by MartinsD12(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2019
anambraamaka:
Glory be to God I am listening to This great street Gospel, My life has never been the same its my hustle Anthem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iok2X7XRrPk
That's my man there, bosa nwako, utalinator, utalimmuo, awka Don cast reppin, signature fly guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 09, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? I have become more of what i was, worst.
Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by PrincessB1(f): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2019
Rilley:
It won't smell frontpage
undecided

2 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=vicardino post=79157892]Me wey sabi cry like a baby,,,I cry whenever I listen to this song.

If creations still obey God, why won't I? Who again am I gonna obey if not God?

If the stars were made to worship him, why won't I?

Why won't I live for him? What do I gain living for any other thing or every other thing aside him?[/quote

Hillsong worship songs are among the best worship songs I have ever heard, their lyrical dexterity are too deep that you just can't help but appreciate the mysterious and magnificent of God. I listened to 'in control' by them since then it has never seized to be my daily song when am facing challenges.

4 Likes

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by vicardino(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=Mkpakala post=79158176][/quote] Thanks for showing me what song to add to my music list. Thanks

1 Like

Re: So Will I (100 Billion X): You Can Not Listen To This Song And Remain The Same by arsenal444(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2019
Wonderful Gospel Song

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / "Put God First In All You Do & You Shall Trample Upon Money Like This" - Man / Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.