Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) (74182 Views)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 12:15am On May 29, 2019
I promise myself I'll visit Everest one day but not too long
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by frankobinna(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2019
Brave guys... In Nigeria the highest some guys could climb is a Woman.

Even at that,
Some still don't
Come down alive

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:30am On May 29, 2019
madgoat:

Thats nice... We may end up seeing your graphic pix on NL grin

Yea sure grin I wil survive it wink
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 12:30am On May 29, 2019
barackodam:

It means something to his village. At least, na im first climb.

Someone else will be the first to climb and come back alive. grin
ok, make dem continue d beautiful suicide project, i wil b here praying for dem.
abi u wan join d wagon make i knw hw a go take enlarge my prayer points. grin

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:32am On May 29, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

just tell me wetin u go tell God if u finally cross d bridge why do u wan to voluntarily sign ur death sentence??

Dont wori about wat I will tell baba God.. That is btw me and God ., grin grin grin... Y death.. Sum ppl are going dere and coming back alive
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by litaninja(m): 12:36am On May 29, 2019
First World Problems...

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Chamber2000: 12:36am On May 29, 2019
MissJoy29:

Me too.
osi gini
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:43am On May 29, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Someone climbed the Everest without oxygen tanks

Most climbers use bottle oxygen climbing.... the first man that climb without oxygen is a Mexican... Even if you’re on oxygen at extreme altitude, you can’t get nearly enough oxygen to feel good or be completely safe
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 12:46am On May 29, 2019
dfrost:

They do but oxygen is for breathing. What of other associated risks apart from breathing?

Even if you’re on oxygen at extreme altitude, you can’t get nearly enough oxygen to feel good or be completely safe
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Josewonder(m): 12:49am On May 29, 2019
na wa o
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by tohyorsih(f): 1:20am On May 29, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I climbed mount sinai the last time I travelled to Jerusalem. It was a memorable experience. I can't wait to take tohyorsih with me when next I'm going

No be me and you!
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MrDoGood(m): 1:23am On May 29, 2019
Explorers:

Na them sabi o.

See the video of a climber, Dr chin dying on the mountain close to the summit.

Guides rescued him, he was taken to camp II and from there flown to the hospital.

Dont know if he's still alive because his condition was critical then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwxOi6BBDGY/?igshid=6kwdeu7zsd8a

Passed away.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:49am On May 29, 2019
IeatPussy:
After watching Free SOLO 2018 I knew Whitman don't care about his life until he achieved his purpose of living. They took all this risk to make the world a better place for me and you to explore. Blackman loves his life so much that he thinks he will never die. grin

That the reason why we are still suffering till tomorrow always afraid to die for something

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by mamaluwe22(f): 2:15am On May 29, 2019
Immediately I opened the thread I knew it was explorer. Weldone bro

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MetaPhysical: 2:45am On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:
Wow! Bet do the climbers not know this ni? Why would any sane person risk so much for stress! Whew!

Your black @ss know that. grin grin
Whites brain is wired wrong.

When their weather fortune tellers get on tv and say "don't go to the sea tomorrow, hurricane is heading towards shore". They will get their boat ready and kit up to sail tomorrow.... That's the d0mb part. The funny part is they will call their insurance the day before and make sure their life insurance is still good, and then update their written will and email to their lawyer right before they depart. This is just in case of incasity and they don't make it back!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MetaPhysical: 2:52am On May 29, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

That the reason why we are still suffering till tomorrow always afraid to die for something

Somethings are not worth dying for! Cost factor is a huge component of risk management. What do you lose, and what do you gain by embarking on a challenge against extreme nature?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MetaPhysical: 2:56am On May 29, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Most climbers use bottle oxygen climbing.... the first man that climb without oxygen is a Mexican... Even if you’re on oxygen at extreme altitude, you can’t get nearly enough oxygen to feel good or be completely safe

In that circumstance it's the pressure differential that causes the lungs to collapse.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MetaPhysical: 2:59am On May 29, 2019
Explorers:

Na them sabi o.

See the video of a climber, Dr chin dying on the mountain close to the summit.

Guides rescued him, he was taken to camp II and from there flown to the hospital.

Dont know if he's still alive because his condition was critical then.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwxOi6BBDGY/?igshid=6kwdeu7zsd8a

Good job sir! Very educative thread.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by AngelicBeing: 3:16am On May 29, 2019
cool
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Nobody: 3:19am On May 29, 2019
Those of you saying black man is not there, i went there 2010,i even saw like two black guys, we make it to summit, kini big deal?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Ubiudumo(m): 3:49am On May 29, 2019
How can someone pay so much just to die? undecided

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Nobody: 4:06am On May 29, 2019
rheether:
Blacks won't even dare this rubbish.

Too smart to die.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Nobody: 4:09am On May 29, 2019
Asquare84:

Why can't they use oxygen
The tank will freeze.

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wettoid123: 4:09am On May 29, 2019
What are they looking for?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by SaturnNick(m): 4:34am On May 29, 2019
IeatPussy:
After watching Free SOLO 2018 I knew Whitman don't care about his life until he achieved his purpose of living. They took all this risk to make the world a better place for me and you to explore. Blackman loves his life so much that he thinks he will never die. grin
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by SaturnNick(m): 4:36am On May 29, 2019
Ishilove:

And the painful thing is the body can't be brought down. It will stay there forever and ever and ever
Its probably what they wishef for
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by barackodam: 4:38am On May 29, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

ok, make dem continue d beautiful suicide project, i wil b here praying for dem.
abi u wan join d wagon make i knw hw a go take enlarge my prayer points. grin

Emi ke?

I'm not ready to pay 5m to die. When I am, I will consider it. Life is sweet
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:38am On May 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Na overfeeding dey worry dem. What exactly are they looking for in that icy burial ground??
They are looking for their life
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by miniziter(m): 5:05am On May 29, 2019
IeatPussy:

Please die for our naira so her value will come.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by seunlayi(m): 5:25am On May 29, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

if we are ready to die for naija, this will change. One man promising change is a scam obvious in his first tenure and expect more of it in the 2nd tenure
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by kolaaderin: 5:35am On May 29, 2019
rheether:
Blacks won't even dare this rubbish.
Blacks will only dares climbing the everest if its the only way to heaven nothing less could triggers a real black soul on a 4million death search.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.