Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) (74190 Views)

World's Highest Infinity Pool Opens On 50th Floor Of Palm Tower In Dubai(Photos) / China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Nobody: 5:37am On May 29, 2019
Living in Nigeria is like climbing Mount Everest already.

For those saying black people dont do this or that
We are climbing Mount Everest everyday

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by thedio(m): 5:53am On May 29, 2019
Suicide mission
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Nobody: 5:53am On May 29, 2019
I have noticed something
Life is never enough for white people.
They were the ones who left their village to go and colonise places 6000miles away.
They got bored of being on the ground and started toying with machines that can take them.to the sky.
They left their rivers and entered the bottom of the sea to know what lying there.
Now they are dying 8km above sea level.Why?because of curiosity.
That same tendency in their ancestors is still present today.
You hardly see.black people engage in such stuff as mountain climbing or deep sea diving lol.Could it be we are wired differently?I'm just observing and not being racist ooo.
I don't know if this is a good or bad thing,although I think its bad because the whole world is a mess now because some oyibo left their place to invade and disrupt the destinies of other places,all in the name of colonisation.From the red Indians to the Australian aborigines to the Africans...they colonised everywhere in the past.
Soon some people will start fighting over land at the top of Everest and declare it a 'protectorate of the so so country' lol.
Of course their curiosity has made life easier in some ways..but I still think we are better off just enjoying nature as it is and thanking God while at it.
As for those climbing Everest,they are seriously bored with their lives and this is the ultimate thrill.To them,dying is just one of the risks of living life to the fullest..or in this case,the highest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Globalhustler(m): 6:13am On May 29, 2019
I don't even know what to say to these people
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Globalhustler(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2019
DelphiOracle:
dead bodies abandoned alive?
dey change am u hear?
He wrote most of those bodies were abandoned alive. Meaning left to die as no way to rescue them, even the rescuer life still dey shake.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MetaPhysical: 6:44am On May 29, 2019
kolaaderin:
Blacks will only dares climbing the everest if its the only way to heaven nothing less could triggers a real black soul on a 4million death search.

Put some curvy big butt slay mamas up there at the summit and see if i dont join the long line of black men on ascent to goat and beer camp III, singing "we shall overcome"! grin.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by smasher1(m): 6:47am On May 29, 2019
Explorers:
The latest casualty on the mountain was identified as Robin Haynes Fisher, 44, of Britain, who died Saturday morning at about 28,215 feet, the authorities said.

Nepal’s tourism ministry issued permits to a record 381 climbers this season, each at a cost of about $11,000(about ₦4million)

In 2018, 346 permits were granted.

1,000 ways to die at $11,000(N4m)

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MetaPhysical: 6:54am On May 29, 2019
The Nepalese who in past history climbed this mountain, with far less protection...how did they do it?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2019
IeatPussy:
After watching Free SOLO 2018 I knew Whitman don't care about his life until he achieved his purpose of living. They took all this risk to make the world a better place for me and you to explore. Blackman loves his life so much that he thinks he will never die. grin

grin
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by lielbree: 7:20am On May 29, 2019
MissJoy29:

They can be brought down but it's usually very expensive & depends on the height the person died.
Amuth8ng above 28000 feet cannot be brought down.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Btruth: 7:23am On May 29, 2019
must they climb nii?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Jakumo(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2019
IeatPussy:
After watching Free SOLO 2018 I knew Whitman don't care about his life until he achieved his purpose of living. They took all this risk to make the world a better place for me and you to explore. Blackman loves his life so much that he thinks he will never die. grin

Obviously you have been eating way too much poon-tang, and it has resulted in the above quote being posted here.

By the way, what variety of red snapper is most suited for consumption ? Would that be bushy, bald or trimmed landing strips ? Please elaborate.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Jakumo(m): 7:28am On May 29, 2019
smasher1:

1,000 ways to die at $11,000(N4m)

Such an amount would be much more productively spent at the Mustang Ranch in Nevada, gaining carnal knowledge for the advancement of mankind.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Btruth: 7:32am On May 29, 2019
Ishilove:

And the painful thing is the body can't be brought down. It will stay there forever and ever and ever
.......and his body won't decay ooo.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by acorntree(m): 7:40am On May 29, 2019
TheWrita:
I have noticed something
Life is never enough for white people.
They were the ones who left their village to go and colonise places 6000miles away.
They got bored of being on the ground and started toying with machines that can take them.to the sky.
They left their rivers and entered the bottom of the sea to know what lying there.
Now they are dying 8km above sea level.Why?because of curiosity.5
That same tendency in their ancestors is still present today.
You hardly see.black people engage in such stuff as mountain climbing or deep sea diving lol.Could it be we are wired differently?I'm just observing and not being racist ooo.
I don't know if this is a good or bad thing,although I think its bad because the whole world is a mess now because some oyibo left their place to invade and disrupt the destinies of other places,all in the name of colonisation.From the red Indians to the Australian aborigines to the Africans...they colonised everywhere in the past.
Soon some people will start fighting over land at the top of Everest and declare it a 'protectorate of the so so country' lol.
Of course their curiosity has made life easier in some ways..but I still think we are better off just enjoying nature as it is and thanking God while at it.
As for those climbing Everest,they are seriously bored with their lives and this is the ultimate thrill.To them,dying is just one of the risks of living life to the fullest..or in this case,the highest.

This can be used as a research question
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Mpanyi: 8:01am On May 29, 2019
Ishilove:
Oh, didn't see this.
Meaning
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Hugo7(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2019
just imagine paying #4million Naira only to die..God gave every human sense all you need to do is use it.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by DelphiOracle(m): 8:28am On May 29, 2019
Globalhustler:
dey change am u hear?
He wrote most of those bodies were abandoned alive. Meaning left to die as no way to rescue them, even the rescuer life still dey shake.
ok
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:30am On May 29, 2019
matrixme:

What have you ever invented in your life? We are talking about people living carelessly and ending their lives prematurely you're here talking about electricity and inventions.
How exactly is climbing mount Everest making life better for humanity? Lerlarn things and come across ideas kó, cross-carpeting nii. Use your brain for once, if there is any iota of it left, that is! Idiot.
Look climbing mount everest might seem like living carelessly to you. But a brilliant mind see it as an achievement.

Exploration is as good as invention. If you cant do it then its better you keep shut rather than seeing others doing it as fools. Its only a great person that will risk his life to explore.

Whites are exploring the jungles of africa, doing so many careless things and discovering stuffs whereas the average black man is busy forming sense thinking he loves his life more. We are a selfish race and we barely bring much to the table.

Incase you dont know; risking ones life to climb and explore mount everest is a big achievement but you cant possibly decipher nor grasp it because your reasoning unfortunately dey quite limited . So to you anythig na risk and endager to your life. If na only people like u dey this world by now we no go know wetin be electricity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by snoopz: 8:49am On May 29, 2019
Sp they pay 4m to die by extreme weather condition very good. wen betnaija 3 odd dey wait for me

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by EClassicgold(m): 9:02am On May 29, 2019
nicepoker101:
Most of them are from developed countries. They reason differently
my kind of human in ways of reasoning

1 Like

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Ganjafama(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2019
rheether:
Blacks won't even dare this rubbish.
Yes, they won't dare. That's why their countries are backward in all aspects of life.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by hahn(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2019
fikiman7000:

This is the reply of an average Nigerian grin we don't care,especially in a situation like this

For an average Nigeria drinking sniper and climbing mount everest

Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by hahn(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Look climbing mount everest might seem like living carelessly to you. But a brilliant mind see it as an achievement.

Exploration is as good as invention. If you cant do it then its better you keep shut rather than seeing others doing it as fools. Its only a great person that will risk his life to explore.

Whites are exploring the jungles of africa, doing so many careless things and discovering stuffs whereas the average black man is busy forming sense thinking he loves his life more. We are a selfish race and we barely bring much to the table.

Incase you dont know; risking ones life to climb and explore mount everest is a big achievement but you cant possibly decipher nor grasp it because your reasoning unfortunately dey quite limited . So to you anythig na risk and endager to your life. If na only people like u dey this world by now we no go know wetin be electricity

What is the riskiest thing you have done in your life?
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On May 29, 2019
Explorers:

Check the 4th picture(map).

Choppers cant go beyond Camp III.

Of the over 200 bodies on this mountain, 90% lies between Camp IV and the summit. That's the death zone and the most dangerous part(Check 8th picture). Retrieving bodies is impossible here, most of the bodies here were abandoned alive.

I don't believe it is impossible in 2019, all they need is rope and padded bodybag to prevent fracturing the dead body. To continue cashing out of dead recovery, they will keep saying dead recovery is impossible.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 10:09am On May 29, 2019
barackodam:

Emi ke?

I'm not ready to pay 5m to die. When I am, I will consider it. Life is sweet

ahahaha bad boy, hin wife stil dey sweet am grin
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 10:14am On May 29, 2019
Wayne4uall:

Dont wori about wat I will tell baba God.. That is btw me and God ., grin grin grin... Y death.. Sum ppl are going dere and coming back alive
yes na @bolded, 0.001% of d mountaineers grin
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

yes na @bolded, 0.001% of d mountaineers grin

For ur mind
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Wayne4uall(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2019
MetaPhysical:

In that circumstance it's the pressure differential that causes the lungs to collapse.

May b
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by Venerable612(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2019
rheether:
Blacks won't even dare this rubbish.

Home grown blacks. The ones bred in the diaspora think differently from us.
Re: World's Highest Traffic Jam: 11 Climbers Died On Mount Everest In One Week(Pics) by double3(m): 11:07am On May 29, 2019
FreelanceRebel:

I don't believe it is impossible in 2019, all they need is rope and padded bodybag to prevent fracturing the dead body. To continue cashing out of dead recovery, they will keep saying dead recovery is impossible.
Possible but not practical at above 2800 feet bro, every little kg of load count at such a height. Difficult for one to carry him self at such a height due to exhaustion coupled with extreme weather talk more moving a dead body. Don't forget they would have to move the body down slopes very steep on nature.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gay Lions Getting Intimate At Kenya's National Park (Photos) / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.