Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? (5514 Views)

Why Didn't Ancient Igbos Settle On The Coast Instead Of Inland And Landlocked? / Forgotten African High Jump Game –african History / Do We Overestimate The Importance Of African Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by musicwriter(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2021
The5DME:

Good afternoon. Please, do you the off version of the books you listed here, because I've been trying to get then but could not find them? I've only downloaded that one by the Humphreys guy. If you have the pdf version of them, do you mind sending it?
Thanks �

Yes, I can send you that and more in PDF version. Email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by The5DME(m): 2:05pm On Mar 27, 2021
musicwriter:

Yes, I can send you that and more in PDF version. Email: kemeticphilosophy@gmail
Thank you
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by The5DME(m): 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
musicwriter:

I sent you an email sir.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

If you cannot refute my points or give me scholarly sources from true Archeologists or Historians.

For the umpteenth time, one cannot prove the nonexistence of a character that never existed in the first instance.

The onus is on you to provide proof of your fictional characters and false narratives.

It's you claiming a fictional character is meant to be real.

I have you the reasoning behind the fact that the Jesus character is fictional, it's up to you to provide us with the proof.

.There are no genuine records of a Jesus Christ character anywhere in history.

.There are no archeological evidence of this fictional character.

. Not one single Roman or Greek historian from the first century makes mention of a Jesus Christ character.

.We know who invented the Jesus story.

.We are aware of the fact that the Jesus character takes after older historical characters.

.We are aware that the Jesus image is a perpetuation of the Serapis image.

Everything about the Jesus character is fake.

The name, the image, the storyline as well as the rhetoric, all based on fakery and falsehood.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 7:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amujale:

For the umpteenth time, one cannot prove the nonexistence of a character that never existed in the first instance.

The onus is on you to provide proof of your fictional characters and false narratives.

It's you claiming a fictional character is meant to be real.

I have you the reasoning behind the fact that the Jesus character is fictional, it's up to you to provide us with the proof.

.There are no genuine records of a Jesus Christ character anywhere in history.

.There are no archeological evidence of this fictional character.

. Not one single Roman or Greek historian from the first century makes mention of a Jesus Christ character.

.We know who invented the Jesus story.

.We are aware of the fact that the Jesus character takes after older historical characters.

.We are aware that the Jesus image is a perpetuation of the Serapis image.

Everything about the Jesus character is fake.

The name, the image, the storyline as well as the rhetoric are all based on fakery and falsehood.
I have given you proof and you rejected it for your wild claims. So you give me proof for all you wrote above.

Give me the writing of a history professor that says Jesus is from Serapis. If you can't then you are the one making claims without proof. You are repeating yourself and not even dealing with the arguements here. It's illogical to continue stating thesame thing without facts. I have given you facts ( the book of Galatians, Josephus, Tacticus ) and the fact that scholarship agrees with me. You have not given me anything but wild claims.

You are not even consistent, first you claimed he is from Romulus and now from Serapis. Your arguements are neither here nor there.

So let's settle this once and for all, since you reject what I presented as proof, give me the scholarly source that says Jesus is from Serapis or give me the writing of a Professor of history that supports your arguement, I can give you the writing of History professors that says Jesus was a historical character, now you give me history Professors that says Jesus is from Serapis or any of the rubbish theories you wrote up there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

I have given you proof and you rejected it for your wild claims. So you give me proof for all you wrote above.

Give me the writing of a historian professor that says Jesus is from Serapis. If you can't then you are the one making claims without proof. You are repeating yourself and not even dealing with the arguements here. It's illogical to continue stating thesame thing without facts. I have given you facts ( the book of Galatians, Josephus, Tacticus ) and the fact that scholarship agrees with me. You have not given me anything but wild claims.

You are not even consistent, first you claimed he is from Romulus and now from Serapis. Your arguements are neither here nor there.

So let's settle this once and for all, since you reject what I presented as proof, give me the scholarly source that says Jesus is from Serapis or give me the writing of a Professor of history that supports your arguement, I can give you the writing of History professors that says Jesus was an historical character, now you give me history Professors that says Jesus is from Serapis or any of the rubbish theories you wrote up there

You haven't met the basic requirements for this topic.

You seem to be wasting much of your time trying to proof the existence of an altogether different character that you call Paul.

I'm not asking you about the Paul character but that you should provide us evidence of the Jesus Christ character.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

So let's settle this once and for all, since you reject what I presented as proof, give me the scholarly source that says Jesus is from Serapis or give me the writing of a Professor of history that supports your arguement, I can give you the writing of History professors that says Jesus was a historical character, now you give me history Professors that says Jesus is from Serapis or any of the rubbish theories you wrote up there

.The Jesus image is a perpetuation of the Serapis image.

.The Jesus storyline is a typology of the military campaign of Titus Vespasian.

The characteristics of the Jesus Christ characters a taken from various older characters from around the world, especially Africa. i.e Heru/Ausar.

Aswell as Dyonisus, Romulus, Bachus e.t.c

This is evident in the words of Justin Martyr c 165 CE and I quote:

When we say that Jesus Christ was produced without sexual union, was crucified and died, and rise again, we propound nothing new or different from what you believe regarding those whome you call the sons of Jupiter

In the above quote he was specifically referring to Dyonisus.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amujale:

You haven't met the basic requirements for this topic.

You seem to be wasting much of your time trying to proof the existence of an altogether different character that you call Paul.

I'm not asking you to about the Paul character but that you should provide us of evidence of the Jesus Christ character.
Why do you reject scholarship and academia on this matter?
Galatians as a book with the type of arguement within it and the unlikelihood of it been invented ( for whatever reason) is proof of the existence of both Paul and Jesus.
Scholars agree that out of 14 books attributed to Paul in the new testament, he only wrote 7.
Paul's epistles are very human, they show his struggles, confrontations, and weaknesses. Historians take them seriously, because historians don't just dismiss things as fiction without adequate proof or for no reason.
Read Galatians, understand the context and the background and tell me why you think it should be classified as fiction. Remember it was not written as a story, rather it was a letter that was addressed to a particular group of people.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amujale:

.The Jesus image is a perpetuation of the Serapis image.

.The Jesus storyline is a typology of the military campaign of Titus Vespasian.

The characteristics of the Jesus Christ characters a taken from various older characters from around the world, especially Africa. i.e Heru/Ausar.

Aswell as Dyonisus, Romulus, Bachus e.t.c

This is evident in the words of Justin Martyr c 165 CE and I quote:

In the above quote he was specifically referring to Dyonisus.
Sorry Justin quote does not prove that Jesus is fiction, rather Justin is trying to defend the virgin birth which scholars of today dismiss as fiction because there is nothing on ground to support it. But scholars believe the baptism and crucifixion could not have been invented and they have laid down their arguements for that.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 8:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

According to the Chronicon Paschale also known as Chronicum Alexandrinium written in the 6th century CE:-

The people of Kemit have conserted up to this day the child birth of a virgin and the nativity of her son, who is exposed in 'crib' to the adoration of the people.

The Roman Macrobius writes:

the young God was a symbol of the rebirth of the Sun at that particular date.

The whole Western world by the year 1 CE was familiar with KM.T's statue of picture of Auset with the Divine baby Heru in her arms

According to Joseph McCabe co-author of "The Story of Religious Controversy' writes on page 169

Every year the temple of Heru present to devotees, in mid winter (about December 25th), a service mode of the birth of Horus.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

Sorry Justin quote does not prove that Jesus is fiction, rather Justin is trying to defend the virgin birth which scholars of today dismiss as fiction because there is nothing on ground to support it. But scholars believe the baptism and crucifixion could not have been invented and they have laid down their arguements for that.

I'm giving you leads for you to research for yourself.

The onus is on you to prove your fictional character, and you have failed woefully.

I don't expect you to come up with anything, due to the fact that there is no evidence of this fictional character, that's the whole point.

A challenge already exists out there and noone has come forward as of yet.

With the support of thousands of scholars and our debate premier leauge, we've already put out a $50,000 wager on social media for any one to come up with evidence of the Jesus Christ character either historical or archeological.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amujale:

According to the Chronicon Paschale also known as Chronicum Alexandrinium written in the 6th century CE:-

The Roman Macrobius writes:

According to Joseph McCabe co-author of "The Story of Religious Controversy' writes on page 169

Joseph Martin McCabe (12 November 1867 – 10 January 1955) was an English writer and speaker on freethought, after having been a Roman Catholic priest earlier in his life. He was "one of the great mouthpieces of freethought in England".[1] Becoming a critic of the Catholic Church, McCabe joined groups such as the Rationalist Association and the National Secular Society. He criticised Christianity from a rationalist perspective, but also was involved in the South Place Ethical Society which grew out of dissenting Protestantism and was a precursor of modern secular humanism.

I said give me the writing of a modern Professor of History or Archeology and this is the best you could come up with?
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

Joseph Martin McCabe (12 November 1867 – 10 January 1955) was an English writer and speaker on freethought, after having been a Roman Catholic priest earlier in his life. He was "one of the great mouthpieces of freethought in England"...

You're simply telling us who McCabe is, I don't see you disputing anything he wrote.

Perhaps you ought to get that book, that's the reason I posted that reference, so that anyone can pick up that book and actually read.

What is freethought?

That is the part that eludes you.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

I said give me the writing of a modern Professor of History or Archeology and this is the best you could come up with?

Are you aware who Justin Martyr was?

He was one of Augustine's peers.

The point is that the Philosophers in those days struggled with the rhetoric, they knew as well as I does that it's all a facade.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amujale:

You're simply telling us who McCabe is, I don't see you disputing anything he wrote.

Perhaps you ought to get that book, that's the reason I posted that reference, so that anyone can pick up that book and actually read.

What is freethought?

That is the part that eludes you.
The reason I am more interested in only the arguement scholars ( historians and archeologists)give, is because no one knows ancient history like them because it is their field.

You are giving me Joseph McCabe who is not a scholar but has his own arguements and ideas, I can also give you people who support my idea and it never ends.

This is why it is better for us to stick to scholarship alone, you try to refute their arguements while I support them. This is list of current historians of the ancient world and christianity in the Roman Empire. They consist of jews, atheists, christians, etc. Quote them and their arguements, and let's examine the arguements.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:New_Testament_scholars&ved=2ahUKEwi7srDFndbvAhVC8uAKHaoECyQQFjABegQIAxAF&usg=AOvVaw0VBubv3Y5MYbfYeCBQ63jf
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amujale:

Are you aware who Justin Martyr was?

He was one of the Augustine's Peers.

The point is that the Philosophers in those days struggled with the rhetoric, they knew as well as I does that it's all a facade.
Justin Matyr was trying to defend virgin birth. This is irrelevant to me because I cannot prove the existence of the virgin birth historically. I don't care about virgin birth arguement.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Olu317(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yeshua is real as any human breathe, which some scholars have posited.

For instance, Byrone McCane ,an Archeologist and historian of religion and Judaism at the Atlantic University of Florida (USA) agrees with an Author : Peter Gertner, that, “The crucifixion of Jesus is one of the episodes generally accepted by historians.

However, Byron McCane, he says , both the baptism and the crucifixion are stories that the first Christians are unlikely to have invented, since neither of them “supports their interests in any way,”. “The baptism shows Jesus to be a disciple of (and therefore inferior to) John the Baptist, and the crucifixion was a humiliating punishment reserved for criminals.

Although, according to the experts very few of some evidences been provided are accepted but can be considered rigorously historical. In particular, the baptism of Jesus by John the Baptist and his crucifixion are the only two episodes generally accepted, but not by all. The crucifixion is safe, but the baptism is hard to support or locate,” the archaeologist and biblical researcher Eric Meyers, professor emeritus of Jewish studies at Duke University(USA).

Furthermore, in references to Jesus identity, they are not just found in works by Christian authors, an argument that supports the historical authenticity of the character. “Jesus is also mentioned in ancient Jewish and Roman texts,” says McCane. For example, around the year 93, the Pharisee historian Flavius ​​Josephus left in his work Jewish Antiquities at least one indisputable reference to the “brother of Jesus, who was called Christ.” Two decades later, the Romans Pliny and Tacitus also wrote about Jesus; the latter explained that the founder of the sect of Christians was executed during the mandate of Emperor Tiberius, when Pontius Pilate was governing in Judea.

According to Meyers, “Jesus in ancient Palestine was noble and changed the world for good.” And that, he adds, is “hard, if not impossible, to deny.”In short, the abundance of historical texts converts the real existence of Jesus into what McCane defines as a “broad and deep consensus among scholars,” regardless of their religious beliefs. “I do not know, nor have I heard of, any trained historian or archaeologist who has doubts about his existence,” he adds. With the weight of all this evidence, for Meyers “those who deny the existence of Jesus are like the deniers of climate change.”
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

...History or Archeology and this is the best you could come up with?

That's what you're meant to be doing.

Explain how you can provide archeological evidence for a character that never existed?

These are the reasons you ought to learn how to read properly and not just brisk through text, one cannot prove the nonexistence of characters that never existed in the first instance.

When did was your fictional character meant to have been on planet Earth?

Provide us with the dates.

Since you have failed to meet the minimum requirement for this topic perhaps we ought to start from there.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

Justin Matyr was trying to defend virgin birth. This is irrelevant to me because I cannot prove the existence of the virgin birth historically. I don't care about virgin birth arguement.

That's not what he said, are you pretending you cannot read?

Meanwhile, answer my question.

What is the date for your fictional character?
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

...I have given you facts ( the book of Galatians, Josephus, Tacticus )

The Book of Galatians is inadmissible.

Josephus is credited with inventing the Jesus storyline.

Tacticus didn't mention Jesus anywhere in his write up.

I defy you to cite one paragraph in any of Tacticus writings where he mentions Jesus.

Moreover, he instead mentions Chresteans and Chrestus. More likely referring to the Hellenists and their ideology.

Furthermore, there are no historians of the first century, Romam, Greek or any other that makes mention of a Jesus Christ character.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 9:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Amujale:

The Book of Galatians is inadmissible.

Josephus is credited with inventing the Jesus storyline.

Tacticus didn't mention Jesus anywhere in his write up.

I defy you to cite one paragraph in any of Tacticus writings where he mentions Jesus.

Moreover, he instead mentions Chresteans and Chrestus. More likely referring to the Hellenists and their ideology.

Furthermore, there are no historians of the first century, Romam, Greek or any other that makes mention of a Jesus Christ character.
why is the book of Galatians inadmissible?

what scholar or historical work says Josephus invented Jesus or is it just from your conspiracy theorists again?

Tacticus hated Christians and christianity. He speaks of a Chrestus crucified under the reign of Tiberus and Pilate. Tell me who else in history was known to be crucified under Tiberus and Pilate and who had a sect devoted to him after his death at the time of Tacticus. Can you name any other character whom you think Tacticus was referring to? Forget about the name Chrestus, that was probably a mistake or voiced out by Tacticus from pure hatred. Who were those Hellenists who had their founder crucified under Pontius Pilate and Tiberus? see why your arguement doesn't add up?
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Olu317:
Yeshua is real as any human breathe, which some scholars have posited.

For instance, Byrone McCane ,an Archeologist and historian of religion and Judaism at the Atlantic University of Florida (USA) agrees with an Author : Peter Gertner, that, “The crucifixion of Jesus is one of the episodes generally accepted by historians.

Yeshua, Jesus, whatever you want to call that character, is solely based on fiction.

Most of the misconception comes from the fact that people claim to be historians but aren't they are Christian historians engaging in a quest for a historical Jesus when defacto they're actually engaging in malicious theology, a theology that is indeed without historical basis.

For instance, Byronr McCane doesnt claim to have found any evidence for a Jesus Christ character, historical or archeological.

He's coming from the topic from the angle of a practicing Christian.

Byrone McCane studies burials, that has no connection to the topic of proving that the Jesus Christ character ever existed.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 9:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:

why is the book of Galatians inadmissible?

Is that part of the Christian bible?

It's common sense logic, you cannot use the Christian bible as proof for the contents of the Christian bible.

Furthermore, I already pointed out to you that that book is based on fakery and falsehood.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:
Tacticus hated Christians and christianity. He speaks of a Chrestus crucified under the reign of Tiberus and Pilate. Tell me who else in history was known to be crucified under Tiberus and Pilate and who had a sect devoted to him after his death at the time of Tacticus. Can you name any other character whom you think Tacticus was referring to? Forget about the name Chrestus, that was probably a mistake or voiced out by Tacticus from pure hatred. Who were those Hellenists who had their founder crucified under Pontius Pilate and Tiberus? see why your arguement doesn't add up?

There were hundreds of Christ character that the Greco-Romans followed prior to the manufacture of the Roman ideology known today as Christianity.

Amujale:

It most definitely hadn't anything to does with the Jesus character.

As stated earlier, the people that Eurocentric historians refer to as the early Christians were the followers of the Church of Serapis.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
GeneralDae:
what scholar or historical work says Josephus invented Jesus or is it just from your conspiracy theorists again?

Firstly, I never said Josephus invented the Jesus character, I said he invented the Jesus storyline, there's a distinction.

Secondly, it's the peddlers of these fictional characters that are the conspiracy theorists here.

Furthermore, perhaps you missed it earlier, here it is below, take your time and read.

Amujale:
Arrius Calpurnius Piso

This name at the surface may not seem familiar to those who have yet to read about the above character, yet for many of us on NL, we've read about him before.

Arrius Piso was a first century writer of royal descent who made use of different pen names one of which was Flavius Josephus.

source: The True Authorship of the New Testament' by Abelard Reuchlin

Pdf download:-
The True Authorship of the New Testament' by Abelard Reuchlin (here there's a list of various characters who wrote multiple chapters of the NT, most of whom were related to Arrius Piso .i.e his grandfather, father, siblings and other members of his extended family.

https://www.academia.edu/33328631/Flavius_Josephus_aka_Arrius_Calpurnius_Piso_pdf.

Arrius Calpurnius Piso In The Talmud
http://www.academia.edu/10920856/Arrius_Calpurnius_Piso_Aka_The_NT_Jesus_In_The_Talmud

Pliny The Younger wrote as Paul of the New Testament.

http://www.academia.edu/10806671/On_Corresponding_Words_Of_Pliny_and_Pauls_Epistles

Pliny The Younger In The Talmud
http://www.academia.edu/10734718/Pliny_Younger_In_The_Talmud
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Olu317:
....Romans Pliny and Tacitus also wrote about Jesus...

That's completely and utterly false.

Neither Pliny nor Tacitus mentioned Jesus in any of their writing.

Not one mention from either of them.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
Olu317:
...mandate of Emperor Tiberius, when Pontius Pilate was governing in Judea.

Then answer this question.

Why is it that nowhere in the historical narrative of the Pontius Pilate is the name Jesus ever mentioned?
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2021
Amujale:

Firstly, I never said Josephus invented the Jesus character, I said he invented the Jesus storyline, there's a distinction.

Secondly, it's the peddlers of these fictional characters that are the conspiracy theorists here.

Furthermore, perhaps you missed it earlier, here it is below, take your time and read.

Lol you are wasting time in this debate sincerely. You bring me an essayist Abelard Reuchlin as the scholar who can tell us about the Author of the new testament? This is going no where my friend.
Even without me reading the non factual hypothesis of Abelard, anyone who has read all 27 books of the new testament ( and especially those who have studied various manuscripts in their original Greek) would know that it's not the writing style of one, two, or three men with it's very contradictory greek pattern and styles as well as the contradictory write ups, so this is another epic fail from you.
Who is Abelard? Has he studied the various ancient new testament manuscripts, can he read Greek and Latin? what are his scholarly theses on ancient Rome?
If you want to prove here that Jesus did not exist, don't give me books or writings from essayists, businessmen, etc. Give me writings from those who studied history and have written from between 1990 till date.
The reason I have this criteria is that those who studied history are more careful not to make unfounded claims or theories, they back up their works with ancient sources because they know other historian professors (knowledgeable about the ancient world) would read their works.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 2:40am On Mar 30, 2021
Amujale:

Then answer this question.

Why is it that nowhere in the historical narrative of the Pontius Pilate is the name Jesus ever mentioned?

You have rejected the historical citings of Josephus and Tacticus, and yet you turn around to ask me why he was never mentioned?
Now you see why I say you should read actual scholarly sources and not essayists whose jobs are to just write anything for the sake of writing? if you did, you won't be asking these questions.

Your question shows your ignorance on this matter to scholars because: Scholars know that in the ancient world, Roman authorities crucified many people. The Romans and the Greek authors rarely wrote about religious prophets from Judea ( why should they care about them?). All of what we know in detail about 1st century prophets and rabbis from Judea comes from the writings of Josephus not even Philo who was an Hellenist but he was not interested in writing about religious characters.

Now tell me why should America care about teachers or Prophets in Venezuela or Iran for example? Venezuela and Iran are not important to America except when they cause trouble politically. An Iranian or Venezuelan prophet ( of which there are many in this century), no matter the theories of miracles his people claimed he performed would hardly be taken seriously in White House news or History.
Now when we consider that writing was only usually the privilege of the upper class and royalty in the ancient world, you see how very useless and ignorant your question is.

This is why I say put aside your essayists and conspiracy theories and read the writings of scholars, so you can ask logical questions and know the depth of the research they have put on this matter so far. You are repeating outdated theories that scholars have refuted and it doesn't take me 1 minute to refute them because I have seen the arguements and they stem from bias and ignorance, but yet you read these things and you think you know something.
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by GeneralDae: 3:02am On Mar 30, 2021
Amujale:

There were hundreds of Christ character that the Greco-Romans followed prior to the manufacture of the Roman ideology known today as Christianity.

Out of these 100's of christ characters, how many of them were crucified under Pontius Pilate specifically in the reign of Tiberius. Tacticus said this was the beginning of the heresy and where it originated from. Now this writing from Tacticus which he wrote in disdain of christianity, corroborated with the gospels speaking particularly about one Jesus who was called christ, crucified under pilate in the reign of Tiberius. Both Galatians and Josephus goes to call this particular character called christ, brother of james. So when you put all together we have a particular character who was brother of james, was called christ, and crucified by pilate in the reign of Tiberius which should put the date of the crucifixion from between 27 to 30 A.D.
Have I answered your queries?
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Olu317(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2021
Amujale:

Yeshua, Jesus, whatever you want to call that character, is solely based on fiction.

Most of the misconception comes from the fact that people claim to be historians but aren't they are Christian historians engaging in a quest for a historical Jesus when defacto they're actually engaging in malicious theology, a theology that is indeed without historical basis.

For instance, Byronr McCane doesnt claim to have found any evidence for a Jesus Christ character, historical or archeological.

He's coming from the topic from the angle of a practicing Christian.

Byrone McCane studies burials, that has no connection to the topic of proving that the Jesus Christ character ever existed.

You see ,one of my greatest concern is how you posit view from imagination,based on self pan Africanism, which is baseless and not feasible. This indeed amase me, which makes me laugh over your view that's way off line.

1. Scholars don't become emotional with facts because, we are professionals.So, Christianity is like every other people's Religion or form of communion with self believing God. This doesn't change the fact that God
exist even if some people don't believe such ideology.

2. Byrone didn't studied burial only but a wide range in archeological studies and history in Judaism as a lecturer in Atlantic university. So stop using defamatory words on renowned scholars. And Byrone never claimed to be what he isn't because he is a specialist in archeology and history and not like you that's just mere commentator without fact in his field of studies.

3. Thirdly you lied, when you said, “Byrone McCane doesn't claimed to have found any evidence of Jesus Christ character historical or archeological", because he did mentioned it perfectly.It is important to state here that the abundance of historical texts converts the real existence of Jesus into what McCane defines as a,

“broad and deep consensus among scholars,” regardless of their religious beliefs. “I do not know, nor have I heard of, any trained historian or archaeologist who has doubts about his existence,” he adds.

Even ,Professor Eric Meyer; Emeritus of Jewish studies at Duke University (USA) is a renowned personality in his field of studies and never was he emotional as you and others do online just because of sentiments.

According to Meyers, “Jesus in ancient Palestine was noble and changed the world for good.” And that, he adds, is “hard, if not impossible, to deny.”
So stop abusing well researched studies on an area you don't know a pinch about but speculation.

Now, answer my questions

Are Élà Yèshùá, Ríshá fictitious are also as being acknowledged and worshiped in Yoruba tradition ?

Is the worship of Èlù rōgbo(Yèshùá) , the son of morèmí who was offered as sacrifice but rose up after proclaimed dead and ascended unto heaven in Yoruba tradition also fictitious? Please, if you have issue with Europeans , kindly don't posit view , contrary to evidence
Re: Why Didn't Eurocentric's Write A Correct Version Of African History? by Amujale(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2021
GeneralDae:

Out of these 100's of christ characters, how many of them were crucified under Pontius Pilate specifically in the reign of Tiberius.

Crucifixion was a common practice by the Romans of that time period, something that continued for 500 years.

Merely mentioning the practice isn't proof of a character.

Pontius Pilate never claimed to have crucified a Christ character.

There are no Roman records of either the trial or the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.

I defy you to find any such records.

There are records of the incarceration of various other characters named Jesus, however these weren't the Jesus Christ character as other contributors have already stated.

Plus, you still haven't answered the question.

What is the dates for this fictional Jesus character?

Perhaps you don't understand the question.

Let me ask again.

When was this fictional character meant to have been born?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Full Meaning Of The Idoma Name ---elahi / Who Is HOTTER Of The TWO??? / Is Michelle Obama Related To Igbos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.