Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD (21141 Views)

Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely Useless In Life” / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Emmytrill(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2019
Very true!
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by nicepoker101(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
The lady above me, including u sef.
Na man de behind that moniker grin
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by tfash96(m): 7:33pm On May 26, 2019
See what we're talking about there's nothing like natural

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Ishilove: 7:35pm On May 26, 2019
kennygee:
Preach it.

Those who wear fake bum pads and komkom bra are not left out.

Rock your laptop nyash and blackboard bewbs, na Wetin God give you.
Team laptop nyash cool
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by tiana29(f): 7:36pm On May 26, 2019
kennygee:
Preach it.

Those who wear fake bum pads and komkom bra are not left out.

Rock your laptop nyash and blackboard bewbs, na Wetin God give you.
Lmao
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by HBB1(m): 7:40pm On May 26, 2019
Imagine Michelle Obama with Nicki Minaj's figure!
cheesy

Whatever makes you happy...
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by chucs: 7:41pm On May 26, 2019
pweeryambre:
if I finish giving birth to my babies and my boobies are not ok, if my husband agrees I will go for surgery to enhance my boobies for him shikeena.
breastfeeding a child doesn't sag breast. The muscles of the breast weakens as u age.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by paddyofboss(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2019
johnkay1:
That is fact.

Virtuous woman will not allow tattoo to be draw on her body not to talk of going under the knife to look artificial.

Toto Dikeh looks all swollen in that pics
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Princedapace(m): 7:43pm On May 26, 2019
Those ladies are coming for u.. Lol.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Ogaga87(m): 7:44pm On May 26, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
unfortunately, 97.5% of Nigerian ladies are not secure in their looks, hence the urge to always enhance and re-enhance their body.......ask bobrisky

Is Bobrisky a Lady since you are talking about ladies
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by foolbuster: 7:45pm On May 26, 2019
etrange:

True some ladies are not ok with their bodies but this your cooked up statistics is too much nah. Lol.

Anyway, corporal insecurities are real and men are not excluded. Some take drugs to enlarge their thing, some take substances to gain muscles when gym has refused to work, the thin ones can't remove their shirts in public, etc. All these are due to ableism. So yeah, women take looks more seriously but men aren't far behind.

Lolz. These girls will always find a way to drag men into their matter.

Guys aren't far behind. Really?
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by jaxxy(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2019
It has do mostly with ladies and the quest to look perfect. When it’s absolutely necessary I don’t mind bt many do it for vain reasons.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by blackslayer: 7:46pm On May 26, 2019
johnkay1:
That is fact.

Virtuous woman will not allow tattoo to be draw on her body not to talk of going under the knife to look artificial.

Nothing wrong with tattoos!!!! You might not like it doesn't mean it is inherently wrong!!!
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 26, 2019
king Tonto nefa get your time....go queue,your turn for reply neva reach....Tonto ma pe yin,ko ti kon yin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by uselesscountry: 7:48pm On May 26, 2019
Speaking from shit hole county
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Ogaga87(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

You hit the nail on the head.

I know you will support
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Fkforyou(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2019
Could it be that C Ronaldo is insecure...? undecided

This is because he keeps flaunting his wealth, abs and achievement... undecided undecided
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by hollah123: 7:52pm On May 26, 2019
pweeryambre:
if I finish giving birth to my babies and my boobies are not ok, if my husband agrees I will go for surgery to enhance my boobies for him shikeena.
and after that he will leave u for a lady with a slippers Bobby

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 26, 2019
Truth!!;
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by zomby(m): 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
I disagree with RMD...He should have also labeled his comment as nothing but his own personal opinion...and not a fact.

Every man to his own. What makes you happy or complete may not be the same as the next man; everyone has a right to his or her personal preferences...If plastic or rubber or silicon surgery makes you happy, may God bless you.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by etrange: 7:55pm On May 26, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. These girls will always find a way to drag men into their matter.

Guys aren't far behind. Really?

I'm not a female.

And girls always finding a way to drag men into their matter? Seriously? Scan through NL and tell me honestly who's always on the other's matter. Going by your logic, this exact thread is women's matter yet you have more men commenting here than women. The person I quoted is a guy yet deemed it upon himself to come here with baseless statistics just to shame women. RMD himself is a man yet he is on women's matter. You see all these but chauvinism won't let you be honest.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:58pm On May 26, 2019
Ogaga87:

I know you will support
How you take know cheesy
Have we discussed before? undecided
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by MrDebonair: 8:00pm On May 26, 2019
If only all women can do away with wigs, make ups, lip sticks,push up bras, tommy holders and body enhancements surgeries. The world would be a better place.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by foolbuster: 8:03pm On May 26, 2019
etrange:

I'm not a female.

And girls always finding a way to drag men into their matter? Seriously? Scan through NL and tell me honestly who's always on the other's matter. Going by your logic, this exact thread is women's matter yet you have more men commenting here than women. The person I quoted is a guy yet deemed it upon himself to come here with baseless statistics just to shame women. RMD himself is a man yet he is on women's matter. You see all these but chauvinism won't let you be honest.

It is well.

Ha ha ha.....Mr nice guy. I am sure girls love you.........in the friend zone thou. Pussy ass nigga.

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Olorunnim: 8:06pm On May 26, 2019
Seriously inferiority complex is worrying them I saw one today with lip job she looked ugly as Bleep.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by etrange: 8:07pm On May 26, 2019
foolbuster:

Ha ha ha.....Mr nice guy. I am sure girls love you.........in the friend zone thou. Pussy ass nigga.

Ok... Now, I'm embarrassed engaging you in the first place. Such emptiness.

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by ChiefVolt007: 8:07pm On May 26, 2019
Which one be say we never see dangote snap inside private jet again... Must everybody behave like dangote nay... Abegi... If everyone behaves in one way and not able to express their selves in the ways they like. We wont even be debating on this topic at the moment..

It's key, he realizes that the beauty of life itself is in the different paths that we express and live life. But for the fake butts and boobies for me, that's a HUGE TURNOFF
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Acidosis(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2019
Ishilove:
Team laptop nyash cool
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by victorian(f): 8:09pm On May 26, 2019
I disagree Rmd

If I can make my ukwu more rounder , sassy , jutting out a little bit more and standing firm without fear from no one. Then cinch in my waist line, with a little tummy tuck. I think and believe I will end up becoming a Goddess in real life.

Men will fall over themselves over me. I won't touch my face, lips and boob's . They are perfect already . Just the ass and I wil be worshiped forever cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Boo boo, take note. I need to ciinch in ma waist! With a Brazilian butt lift! cheesy
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by GeneralPula: 8:09pm On May 26, 2019
johnkay1:
That is fact.

The tattoo looks disgusting self. Not looking sharp at all. Nigerians ladies been drawing tattoo on a bleached skin! Very disgusting! By the time Tonto dike reach 50, she’s gonna turn a motivational speaker for the younger ones.

3 Likes

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 26, 2019
ibkayee:
Lol speak for yourself, for some, it fixes their insecurities
this is just the plain truth.

1 Like

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by madjune(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2019
This remains an age long wisdom.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian society is ruled by materialism and "how much are you worth" mentality.

Most of us came into it.
We can't change people, but do our own bit and move on.

When one is truly, really up there in riches, that's when true humility sets in; because one realises that in the end, all is vanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit / Tools With Denrele & Fally Ipupaa @ Channel0 Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.