Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD (21137 Views)

Buy iPhone 13 If It Makes You Happy – Anita Joseph (video) / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sex Is Completely Useless In Life” / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by etrange: 1:18pm On May 29, 2019
lexy2014:

U asked me 2 ask eniola badmus about her experience. I was assuming u had done d same. Obviously, u hadn't. She said people call her fat. Is she not fat? Isn't that d word used 2 describe her size? If she is beautiful & they say she is beautiful, is that a bad thing? D problem is that most folks like u are d ones who c fat in a derogatory way. If a person thinks that he or she is fat, is plastic surgery d way to loose weight?

According 2 her, its in Nigeria that they don't appreciate fat people. Let her go abroad& c d way fat people are discriminated against especially in modelling, hence d mad rush 2b skinny cos of d so called celebrities are skinny
So you actually know fat people are being discriminated against?
I'm done with you.
Re: Plastic surgery cannot make you happy, it magnifies insecurities - RMD by lexy2014: 1:29pm On May 29, 2019
etrange:

So you actually know fat people are being discriminated against?
I'm done with you.

Don't b done. Wait& tell me if plastic surgery is way to loose weight.

Of course cos ur eniola badmus felt nigerians are d worse when it comes 2 dealing with fat people. Whereas her oyibo that u& her think are better than her fellow nigerians, do worse 2 fat people. Africans love fat women.

Is body shaming d same thing as discrimination?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Uche Jombo's 36th Birthday Party In The US / Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.