Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) (82552 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Steps Out Completely Naked Shouting 'I Was Born Naked- Video / Bride Walks Away On Her Wedding Day After Apologizing To Her Father / Even Broke Guys Are Shouting I Stand With Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by badlaw(f): 11:21pm On May 26, 2019
naija strong oo
I feel for the girl
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by duni04(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wetin make am nor marry again?
I feel for the lady seriously it can be very humiliating to be rejected on the day you are suppose to say I do cry

Why did he not cancel it before the big day
He said it clearly in the video. She was cheating on him.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Problemkid1: 11:25pm On May 26, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Wetin make am nor marry again?
I feel for the lady seriously it can be very humiliating to be rejected on the day you are suppose to say I do cry

Why did he not cancel it before the big day
Na village people do am grin
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 11:25pm On May 26, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

It's very simple, the reason is that they are not truly into whom they are getting married to
Just see how biased you are, if its a woman, she wasnt into who she is getting married to but if it is a guy, we Dont know why he did it. I pray someone do these to your sisters and daughters

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
duni04:

He said it clearly in the video. She was cheating on him.
I didn't watch the video.
Even if why wait till the big day cheesy to say you nor do again
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by frozen70(f): 11:26pm On May 26, 2019
Whatever his reasons, he should have done that before this day

Unless he is being manipulated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Buchaino1986: 11:27pm On May 26, 2019
I tink dis is a movie
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2019
Junkie1:
NOW THAT MY FRIENDS IS A REAL MAN ..HE REALISED MARRIAGE IS A SCAM, BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

IMAGINE GETTING MARRIED TO A NAIRALAND FEMINIST SMH DISGUSTING
It's indeed a scam my brother.. The urge to get married sometimes bring doom into one's life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by monthz: 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
na sad news dey always dey very funny.

See the way, that girl is running after him and crying.

She would even prefer he kills her.

Women, feminist are their own problem.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
SageMK:
The fear of marriage is the beginning of wisdom. grin

you are mad grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2019
Many men will be wishing they could summon this courage back then.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by monthz: 11:31pm On May 26, 2019
oglalasioux:
Many men will be wishing they could summon this courage back then.

I am always suspicious of the men that just start crying on their wedding day.

They will say it is tears of love or joy.

Me, i think is tears of knowing their playa days are officially over and now life imprisonment with one woman.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2019
etrange:
Lol.. funny.

But what's funnier is how no one is blaming the man for messing up the poor lady like this. Imagine if it were the bride that walked away on the wedding day. She would have been under fire by now. That's when you'd hear things like "this hoes cannot be trusted", "this one still wants to enjoy olosho lifestyle", "indecisive women everywhere", etc.

A man that cannot make up his mind till the wedding day .....

If you watch and listen carefully, you will hear where the man said "she has been cheating on me". Probably the bride is the architect of her own problem....

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by duni04(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

I didn't watch the video.
Even if why wait till the big day cheesy to say you nor do again
He planned it maybe. Or he just found out that day. Or maybe he'd been bottling her infidelity up and something happened to trigger it off on the wedding day.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Profkenny1(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2019
etrange:
Lol.. funny.

But what's funnier is how no one is blaming the man for messing up the poor lady like this. Imagine if it were the bride that walked away on the wedding day. She would have been under fire by now. That's when you'd hear things like "this hoes cannot be trusted", "this one still wants to enjoy olosho lifestyle", "indecisive women everywhere", etc.

A man that cannot make up his mind till the wedding day .....

hey, did you watch the video at all? The man said the hoe had been cheating on him! He said the slut had been getting dicked down by random men before the wedding! Go on YouTube and watch the 3:04 minutes video

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by monthz: 11:35pm On May 26, 2019
Profkenny1:

hey, did you watch the video at all? The man said the hoe had been cheating on him! He said the slut had been getting dicked down by random men before the wedding! Go on YouTube and watch the 3:04 minutes video

and he dress up to the wedding to realise all that abi?

he is not the first to get cold feet on the actual wedding day.

some men, feel like running off on the actual day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:35pm On May 26, 2019
duni04:

He planned it maybe. Or he just found out that day. Or maybe he'd been bottling her infidelity up and something happened to trigger it off on the wedding day.
Perhaps wink
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by samosky6: 11:37pm On May 26, 2019
I just finished watching the video....clearly the lady’s fault.The man’s last statement “she has been cheating on me “....I suspect a fishy job from one of her ex

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by donaldde2: 11:40pm On May 26, 2019
frozen70:
Whatever his reasons, he should have done that before this day

Unless he is being manipulated

U are right ... maybe his village pple follow him down... I feel for dat lady
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2019
badlaw:
naija strong oo
I feel for the girl
Honestly
I just hope they watch her closely for now
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2019
duni04:

yeah, very logical
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by dochenaj: 11:44pm On May 26, 2019
I wonder why the family of the girl did not restrain her from embarrassing herself. She was emotionally labile and therefore could not reason properly, her family should have reasoned for her.

And that place looks like Aguda, Surulere.
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by West2019(m): 11:51pm On May 26, 2019
Village people why nah
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 26, 2019
This is a way a church has to act to attract people in other to preach salvation. Watching that scripts closely, you will hear that many voices both men and women were preaching salvation and acceptance of jesus Christ with the megaphone. Even initially when a man wanted to intervene, you will see a person ,like a psstor, telling the man not to intervene and leave them alone and its like a procession .
Someone saying only marriage to jesus can save you. It was only the person recording, probably carried away by the drama, saying it is real. Now many people that never watch and use their brains including those useless bloggers and shallow brains nlers have believed that it was real even abusing the lady. Na wa o..
To me its an evangetism in new dimension. That's how people can come out and hear the word of God.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 26, 2019
Hmm I no trust Kaduna Jazz
They can fail and die minutes
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Happyfela(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2019
Fimile baby fimile, mi o shey mo baby fi mile

Ta lon soro, Emi lon soro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by etcsines: 11:53pm On May 26, 2019
Twas a spell
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2019
This is so funny. But nairalanders, una funny o. U guys turned someone's agony into funny meme. Laugh won kill me here. I really pity for the lady. I no get this kind mind o. I better do the wedding, then run away the next day from home. This man just wrecked this lady down.

We are still hoping to get 1600 respondents for my friend's PhD survey questionaire. Pls, you can be of help.

Pls guys, a friend of mine is doing her PhD in the university of Florida.

She needs our help. She has her survey questionnaire crafted online. She is understudying birth control in Nigeria. That is a very interesting topic. She needs 1600 respondents for this research. You can participate. Survey takes less than 20 minutes.

Pls, to help her with your views about birth control, kindly check my profile and see the link on my signature. Just click the link and the survey page will open. It is done online and easy. Thank u so much. Don't forget to share with your friends too.
Re: Nigerian Man Walks Away On His Wedding Day, Shouting " I No Do Again" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 26, 2019
Marriage allergy.
No be only am dey allergic to that.grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.