Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

How I lost my virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I lost my virginity (1600 Views)

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I lost my virginity by BafanaBafana: 10:58pm On May 26, 2019
How I lost my virginity is a question I have never really been able to answer. The first time I had something close to sex, I was six years old. This girl was the elder sister to my friend. Her name maria. she was 5 years older then me. She was in my house and all my elder sisters left us and went outside and she jumped on me and began humping me. clothes on. I knew what she was doing but was kinda confused. And after everything, she whispered to me not to tell anyone. And then it happened like twice again.
About a year later, same girl. I came back from school, those times when there was nobody at home, and immediately I entered inside, I saw her behind me. She tickled me, this time took off my clothes and hers too, and the humping continued. i don't think there was any penetration though. And this went on and on. She went to boarding school, came back and it still continued. One day, I was in their compound, in front of there house playing canter ball with her younger brother and other boys. She then called me and said she wanted to send me to my house. Her brother protested but I told him it wasn't a big deal. She told me out loud to go to my house and get her water and then pulled me under the table, we took off our clothes and I think there was some penetration. She was wet . She pulled out her little growing breast and made me suck it. I remember when I turned ten was the first time I got on top of her and did some work. Everything stopped when I moved to another city at age 10. I wish I could meet her now and show her the stuff I'm made of. But she is married now with 3 kids. If had been a girl and she the guy, it would have been said I was abused or raped.
So, na so e take happen o. Thanks for reading
Re: How I lost my virginity by dawnomike(m): 12:38am On May 27, 2019
I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: How I lost my virginity by issylarry(m): 3:56am On May 27, 2019
BafanaBafana:
How I lost my virginity is a question I have never really been able to answer. The first time I had something close to sex, I was six years old. This girl was the elder sister to my friend. Her name maria. she was 5 years older then me. She was in my house and all my elder sisters left us and went outside and she jumped on me and began humping me. clothes on. I knew what she was doing but was kinda confused. And after everything, she whispered to me not to tell anyone. And then it happened like twice again.
About a year later, same girl. I came back from school, those times when there was nobody at home, and immediately I entered inside, I saw her behind me. She tickled me, this time took off my clothes and hers too, and the humping continued. i don't think there was any penetration though. And this went on and on. She went to boarding school, came back and it still continued. One day, I was in their compound, in front of there house playing canter ball with her younger brother and other boys. She then called me and said she wanted to send me to my house. Her brother protested but I told him it wasn't a big deal. She told me out loud to go to my house and get her water and then pulled me under the table, we took off our clothes and I think there was some penetration. She was wet . She pulled out her little growing breast and made me suck it. I remember when I turned ten was the first time I got on top of her and did some work. Everything stopped when I moved to another city at age 10. I wish I could meet her now and show her the stuff I'm made of. But she is married now with 3 kids. If had been a girl and she the guy, it would have been said I was abused or raped.
So, na so e take happen o. Thanks for reading

Lol
Sorry,u were dissapointed she is married.Get a life bro

1 Like

Re: How I lost my virginity by rossovu: 5:29am On May 27, 2019
Chai this shii do me well well...be watchful o all this girls wey go say ah aunty na ur pikin be this, e fine o, I wan marry...little did my mom know they were fucking the hell outta me grin

1 Like

Re: How I lost my virginity by BafanaBafana: 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
rossovu:
Chai this shii do me well well...be watchful o all this girls wey go say ah aunty na ur pikin be this, e fine o, I wan marry...little did my mom know they were fucking the hell outta me grin

Re: How I lost my virginity by Deepfeel(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2019
You were 6 yrs old she was 11,? An 11 yr old girl knew the cowgirl position? undecided op when did this happen 5 yrs back, 10 yrs back?
Re: How I lost my virginity by jbblues24(m): 11:44pm On May 28, 2019
Now this is the story all about how My life got flipped, turned upside down And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-air.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 / Two students caught doing This / When A Man Sees A Lady And Hugs His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.