Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 (1605 Views)

Ubunja is just an insecure man / Letter To Ubunja: Is Pussy Worth Dying For? / Ubunja Is Quitting Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
No doubt. This rubbish must to stop guy, shuu. Stop sandra8(ubunja)and blackiy29 nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Martinez39(m): 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ubunja can't be a simpanzee. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
He have his agenda that must stop.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by ubunja(m): 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
I will say it only once on this thread. Because that Sandra is enjoying being mistaken for ubunja, doesn't mean she's ubunja. She's just exploiting the Miseducations title

14 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubunja:
I will say it only once on this thread. Because that Sandra is enjoying being mistaken for ubunja, doesn't mean she's ubunja. She's just exploiting the Miseducations title
we hear bros. Continue
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
That dude couldn't construct a sentence longer than 3 words... That's why she made FP and he didn't grin
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Guest007:
That dude couldn't construct a sentence longer than 3 words... That's why she made FP and he didn't grin
dont talk trash here. They guy is the chick.
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by SKhanmi: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2019
You obviously can't distinguish the writing styles,which makes me suspect you've probably not even read ubunja's threads. I doubt you'll understand them though, All I want to say is YOU'VE COMPREHENSION ISSUES MAN wink

By the way,do you recognize this term "mangina simp"? tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Smallboy01: 12:09am On Oct 01, 2019
Why did u drink this evening before u post this?
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by MJBOLT: 3:56am On Oct 01, 2019
she is abusing the miseducation title.she sounds too desperate and emotional and only few ladies are even responding to her topics.

ubunja:

5 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by MrStan11(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Read the articles of both of them then you can see Sandra is Ubunja's wannabe though okrika type
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2019
angry
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2019
Guest007:
you believe that nonsense?
Anything pro-man never get support of social media. Any pro- man channel on YouTube is automatically demonetized, Twitter account suspended. That's just an extention here. The major issue I have with this situation is that men own these platforms and accept pro-woman content and treat anything malecentric content as sexist, hate speech or non inclusive.
The present day masculinity is a plague. Too many beta fools are holding too much power

7 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by pansophist(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2019
It's no brainer. The writer is not ubunja. It's so easy to tell. For example, her idiolect is unmistakingly different to Ubunja. Ubunja uses lots of key analogies to buttress his message, has a well-rounded pattern of pragmatism to a reasonable conclusions regardless if you agree. There is also this subtle flare that gives away the gender of the writer. The write-up appears all feminine, a man cant write that.

And most importantly, the post appear all corny and lacks in authenticity.

6 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Adaibeku(f): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2019
MrMike96:
No doubt. This rubbish must to stop guy, shuu. Stop sandra8(ubunja)and blackiy29 nonsense.

Pls what made you say so ?

Funmisticqueen made that up
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Martinez39(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Adaibeku:
Pls what made you say so ?

Funmisticqueen made that up
While Sandra8 lacks content and logic, her writing style tries well to mimic ubunja. The difference is that Ubunja's write up is never devoid of logic and facts, Sandra8 tells us something we already know or tells a lie then she uses Ubunja's writing style, to the best of her abilities, to show a nonsensical and illogical derivation of her claims. Ubunja's truth is eye opening, impacting (given the testimonies and appreciation), and shakes tables but Sandra's write up tells us nothing relatively new or groundbreaking. It's just emotional mumbling that uses Ubunja's style.

Though NL females might want to deny this but we all know that the female miseducations are just a competition and retaliation to Ubunja's miseducations but I don't really have a problem with that. I don't know why they always compete with men to prove some point.

As I have said, each time I see a female miseducation thread, I will just ignore. They don't care about facts, reasonable discussions, and will tag and support each other in their nonsense. Imagine nursery school kids writing nonsense on paper; think, beyond any doubt, they are doing very original and advanced Physics; and bent on supporting themselves. Why waste your time? grin

4 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
While Sandra8 lacks content and logic, her writing style tries well to mimic ubunja. The difference is that Ubunja's write up is never devoid of logic and facts, Sandra8 tells us something we already know or tells a lie then she uses Ubunja's writing style, to the best of her abilities, to show a nonsensical and illogical derivation of her claims. Ubunja's truth is eye opening, impacting (given the testimonies and appreciation), and shakes tables but Sandra's write up tells us nothing relatively new or groundbreaking. It's just emotional mumbling that uses Ubunja's style.

Though NL females might want to deny this but we all know that the female miseducations are just a competition and retaliation to Ubunja's miseducations but I don't really have a problem with that. I don't know why they always compete with men to prove some point.

As I have said, each time I see a female miseducation thread, I will just ignore. They don't care about facts, reasonable discussions, and will tag and support each other in their nonsense. Imagine nursery school kids writing nonsense on paper; think, beyond any doubt, they are doing very original and advanced Physics; and bent on supporting themselves. Why waste your time? grin
.. Hahahahaha. Na you even get time dey read the said nonsense. Waiting for them to apply what she wrote there.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Adaibeku(f): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:

So will you choose missghosted to curse daylight out of u ,
Just let her do her thing ,by the time ladies forever insight her she will be the most offensive writer ever !
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Martinez39(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Adaibeku:

So will you choose missghosted to curse daylight out of u ,
Just let her do her thing ,by the time ladies forever insight her she will be the most offensive writer ever !
No one is stopping her from doing her thing. I just said facts. Don't bring missghosted into this. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Martinez39(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahaha. Na you even get time dey read the said nonsense. Waiting for them to apply what she wrote there.
Every female miseducation is dead on arrival. It's just emotional rumbling trying to appear intellectual and logical. There is no impact and the females are just patting each other on the back saying "good job. Wonderful write up" after every laughable miseducation. grin I don't just have their time anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by FROGMAN101(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
Every female miseducation is dead on arrival. It's just emotional rumbling trying to appear intellectual and logical. There is no impact and the females are just patting each other on the back saying "good job. Wonderful write up" after every laughable miseducation. grin I don't just have their time anymore.

RT

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Adaibeku(f): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:

But martinez39 ,Ubunja is the most emotional dude here ,those his write-ups are full of anger against female gender
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by nuelsam: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Nah....... They aint, the female moniker is just trying hard to sound smart like ubunja buh reverse is the case................. Pathetic, those so called write ups can't work on a white knight, we all know their game....................... Secondly, Ubunja is a movement who's got a lot of followers cause he talks fact,reality confirmed by several guys including me................. The wannabe just dwells in her imaginations laced with sissy emotions with three or four douchbags cheering her on albeit massaging their egos................. Lol, shit is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Martinez39(m): 10:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Adaibeku:

But martinez39 ,Ubunja is the most emotional dude here ,those his write-ups are full of anger against female gender
Ubunja is not emotional and he is not angry at women. He just brings facts and logical analysis to the table. Unlike the female miseducations, his facts and analysis open eyes, shake tables, and liberate. That's why ubunja is on top. It's the same reason Einstein is on top and no one knows those secondary school physic teachers who are "forming" Einstein.

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Martinez39(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
nuelsam:
Nah....... They aint, the female moniker is just trying hard to sound smart like ubunja buh reverse is the case.................
EXACTLY!!

Pathetic, those so called write ups can't work on a white knight, we all know their game.......................
True

Secondly, Ubunja is a movement who's got a lot of followers cause he talks fact,reality confirmed by several guys including me.................
I have always told these females that Ubunja is not a big name because he calls himself ubunja but because his write up are golden.

The wannabe just dwells in her imaginations laced with sissy emotions with three or four douchbags cheering her on albeit massaging their egos ................. Lol, shit is dead on arrival.
grin grin grin Guest0o7, Funmmyast1c, F0untain0fyouth? grin

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Biglittlelois(f): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol, see critical analysis been typed up there just to figure out who is who, very funny, don't know why you guys are bothered by mere threads made by someone trying to state her opinion, very easy, if you don't like it, roll to another thread nah,.......

1 Like

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Funmmyastic: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2019
nuelsam:
Nah....... They aint, the female moniker is just trying hard to sound smart like ubunja buh reverse is the case................. Pathetic, those so called write ups can't work on a white knight, we all know their game....................... Secondly, Ubunja is a movement who's got a lot of followers cause he talks fact,reality confirmed by several guys including me................. The wannabe just dwells popppoin her imaginations laced with sissy emotions with three or four douchbags cheering her on albeit massaging their egos................. Lol, shit is dead on arrival.

The female miseducations is for females,stop getting yourself worked up dude and swallow your redpill as usual.As a matter of fact,two of our posts hit frontpage between 24 hours yesterday.Ish,Ish.
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Funmmyastic: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
EXACTLY!!

True

I have always told these females that Ubunja is not a big name because he calls himself ubunja but because his write up are golden.

Who the hell are you?Swallow your redpill and leave us alone.
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by nuelsam: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2019
Funmmyastic:

The female miseducations is for females,stop getting yourself worked up dude and swallow your redpill as usual.As a matter of fact,two of our posts hit frontpage between 24 hours yesterday.Ish,Ish.
look I aint gon go back and forth with u on this poo....we both know we live in a world of a lot of beta men and simps....even the dead could guess right that her topics would hit the front page, lol why?? her gender....I won't be surprised if the male moniker behind the FP push up pm'd her..why?? lol ass lickers are a whole lot over here.....despite the fact that ubunjas topic dont reach FP, hes still regarded as a demi god by even females.....ur own messiah is regarded as a wannabe trying hard to sound smart...lol u see the difference.....Bleep FP ubunja is a movement giving y'all nightmares.....I mean your worst nightmares....go deal with that...FP mah freakn foot.
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by nuelsam: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
Martinez39:
EXACTLY!!

True

lol bro...thats just the obvious truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Funmmyastic: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
nuelsam:
look I aint gon go back and forth with u on this poo....we both know we live in a world of a lot of beta men and simps....even the dead could guess right that her would hit the front page, lol why?? her gender....I won't be surprised if the male moniker behind the FP push up pm'd her..why?? lol ass lickers are a whole lot over here.....despite the fact that ubunjas topic dont reach FP, hes still regarded as a demi god by even females.....ur own messiah is regarded as a wannabe trying hard to sound smart...lol u see the difference.....Bleep FP ubunja is a movement giving y'all nightmares.....I mean your worst nightmares....go deal with that...FP mah freakn foot.

His miseducations are not giving me nightmares or whatever,but his hate speeches.And besides nobody is forcing you to view the thread,just ignore it if you can't cope.Next!
Re: Ubunja Is Sandra8. Female miseduction goes too. No 2 blackivy and sandra8 by Martinez39(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2019
nuelsam:
lol bro...thats just the obvious truth
It's really the obvious truth. I will just let them have their fun. Even a society of flat earth believers think they are up to something and they pat each other on the back after every flat earth seminar. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilorin Hoe Stories / #COVID19: Man Gets Married Amidst Lock-down, Kisses His Wife With Nose Mask / (PHOTOS) Zena Yusuf Mohammed Ends Her 3-year Marriage Over Domestic Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.