Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? (6075 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by hannydarl(f): 5:50pm On May 22, 2007
@daiper cool

oh yeah you werent reffering to me and you quote me in your first response mr big brains too big for his head maybe your big male brain should tell you to be precise when next you want to spitt trash out of that mouth you use to insult nigerian women. Wait a minuite is your sis a nigerian?I still insist grow up daiper cool i am waiting for your woman wrapper quarell give me a shot let me see what youve got. Big shit once again.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by dapsycool(m): 10:41pm On May 22, 2007
Hannydarl,my first post here was to angel,the person that quoted u was dremoney,go to second page to confirm,this was the post from angel i reponded to;

exactly how does the girl loose at the end of the day?  

I no your problem but it aint my fault that u gat stretch marks on your pus*e,post a pics of your ass here to prove me wrong, i no do,na by force, your mates are married, u are here looking for someone to service you, my sister, your age mate has MBA,married with two kids and living large in Canada, I don't like troubles, but age is a number,so respect yourself.

Open your eyes clearly,and go back to page 2,and see,i never quoted you till u started trippin for my username, if not,why would u take dapsycool for dremoney
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by puker(m): 10:33am On May 23, 2007
You simply dont know what you want.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 25, 2007
hey guys,i dnt think u shld b dissing urselves up in here,i really brought up d topic because it was touching me whr it hurts,i'm a nigerian and i'v got sis too but trust me,being cheap in d terms i mean isnt about class or level,some rich gals r cheaper than d poor ones,i knw.i only wish most of u gals get ur acts right,i'v got gals i cherish but the r few n far betwn,u hardly see them around,knw d economy is bad but y cnt naija gals call d boys cheap just like they do elsewhr,y cnt u tell d guys to leav ur cars n houses,just sayin,cuz until u get on ur feets n work hard,u may always b cheap,cuz u r dependent anyway,got nuttin but luv 4 all u sisters.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by slazzy(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2007
its a pity. Most of them girls fall so cheap for some reasons i dont understand most times. Some come from rich families, maybe its something that runs in their families or maybe a way of life. But i tell you something, there are still some nice and decent girls in nigeria. Most of these girls that fall cheaply for different guys will end up being mums and someone's wives. What are they gonna say to their children when they start misbehaving? If for some reason they get married and can't conceive then they start blaming the devil, and who knows their mothers-in-law. Especially when they hear you just came back from london, usa, even south africa they would be all over you. Well, i'm not surprised anyway because women dont have conscience (no offence to anyone but dats the truth). I thank God for HIV/aids and the rest of them STDs but my only problem is that the innocent ones would just suffer something they know nothing about.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by hannydarl(f): 12:31am On May 28, 2007
@ daiper cool

You remind me of a tap with faulty knob it rushes without control listen to yourself who ever heard of sretch marks where you mentioned what trash you spit out from that gutter you call a mouth post a pic of my ass it shows how slack you are your ignorance knows no bounds . Decency my dear you have non anyway i am tired of replying you. Maybe i am one of those my mates you mentioned married with 3 kids and living a good life I am not frustrated in anyway i hope you get my point here.

By the way you yab like a f, ggot no substance and the sooner you change the thought that nigerian women are cheap the better for you i am nigerian and my dear i dont come cheap.Non sense. was that the real diaper cool you talked about showing me? Try again maybe this time your woman wrapper mouth and brain will spit out more immorality.

Big shit.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by babane(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2007
i think the best thing to happen to Nigerian men is the fact that girls get cheaper by the day.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by playmate(f): 12:08am On Dec 02, 2007
another stupid question.u cnt jugde all nigerian girls by d few useless ones uve patronized b t w,only a mumu wuld b happy 2 patronize cheap girls.obviously u dnt av any sister that is y u can't type nonsense bout nigerian girls.y not go nd say that in public den u'll no hw annoyin nd stupid your question is.well u better pray hard 2 find dat kinda girl cos wit a view like dat it'll b hard
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by ndumart: 10:02am On Dec 02, 2007
Believe me this issue is relative, some Naija babes are not cheap, they are FREE, while we've got some that ur 6 figures won't sway. They accept if they dig your style and if they don't, then no deal. The fact still remains that the cheap ones or better still, the free ones far outnumber the expensive ones.

But then,

No matter how expensive a girl is,there is a guy who bangs her for free
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by mellow(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2007
Material weh cheap and the person weh buy am na the same the same thing.

Like iice iice baby said ' its cause and effect" Cheap man buy cheap material.

Expensive man buy expensive material. And it can't be otherwise.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by sammy6(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2007
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by talk2moses(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2007
wow wow wow guys and ladies i really enjoyed your talk but to me moses i think not all ladies are cheap , though they would need you to shower them with lot of love and gift that is just a normal thing but the ashe girls na dem dey cheap pass and u will know them with there shakara, happy sunday to all of una ooooo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2007
@topic

you know what i find annoying about you dump posters, is the issue of generalization. you do not go about generalizing issues or categorizing a very large group of people, based on your experience with just a very small number compared to the rest of the population. there are Nigerian girls all over the world, you have not met every single of them to know if they are cheap or not. so the next time you post, try restricting it to the number you have met and decided are cheap. also try to incorporate the word SOME into it. *****Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh******** angry
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by cblow(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2007
@ poster
are they? not all though
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by gmobik: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2007
greed, short of the long non of them wan carry last, so they simply follow after their friends.
each of them wants to proudly show of the "big fish" she has caught.
they desire comfort,but not the one that they ar ready to work for,so a rich dude is the way out

but this is not always the case,they ar a few good ones to whom character matters above all else.
there's nothing like lady being confident in herself , & not rolled over by a guys status bcoz of money.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by ifyalways(f): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2007
why are Nigerian boys becoming so materialistic ?why do they believe that because they have some coins in their pocket they can get any girl they choose to?why wud they keeping sending gifts and recharge cards to a girl that has repeatedly said NO to them?guys wake up and start using your brains. gone are the days that a guys pockets talks for him,we gals are searching for real men.guys with brains and prospects.people full of brilliant ideas and not some dull money bags. tongue
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by tishat(f): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2007
Okirika (second hand clothes) has grades,so are their prices, it depends on the grade you want to wear.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by uchetobi(f): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by okoomoge2(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2007
bebe the 2007,
I dig u alot coz u 've gat brain and u are damn real to the bone. Abeg start mentoring of younger ladies abeg
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by okoomoge2(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
Guys make we leave all this talk say 9ja Chick dey cheap!
we have classy chick in 9ja both at home and in JD or Yankee. I have met alot of them.
The problem is the poverty level thats da koko , leave or take it. I know of 9ja babes who would not collect a dime from you cash or anyother stuff but who love for who u are, the problem is they really few but they exist.
My advice you have to be the right person to meet the right lady/guy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Bblak(f): 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2007
Nigerian Girls cheap?Must you generalize shockedanyway,It's quite obvious the poster is talking from his experinece and stylishly refering to the girls in his environment or the ones he has encountered and definitely not for me Shakes head and quickly zoom off
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by blueband(m): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2007
Money plays a role in determinging your status in the society and all over the world babes date guys because of their status.
The higher you climb in the society the easier it will be to get babes below you.
To find out if a girl is cheap,trying dating one in your own social class.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by randa(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
in as much i do agree with most of the ladies , i also posted this same test to a couple of colleagues and the answers i got were really funny and disappointing, if i guy comes and htrows money at u it just tells u what he wants, u might be dumb enough to equate that with love, again it all depends on how u feel about urself and what u want, ifu want to use him as a means to an end, fine, but remember when u take u must give back with ur body,
but when u let himknow from get go u aint the money seeking type he will give u ur space and will respect u a lot, again i post the question, what is ur role in a man's life? many women cant come up with ok answers
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by otokx(m): 3:24am On Dec 06, 2007
This is an absurdity.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by beumi(f): 4:25am On Dec 06, 2007
i really av to reply this thread because most of the guys views are myopic and too stereotyped, or maybe they av sisters that are cheap, as far as am concerned naija girls are independent of any man and are making money, hustling for the same jobs , getting the same degrees and are also breadwinners to some homes so be very careful the way u address a naija chic. i started dating my bf from my yr 3 days when he had nothing and there were guys dat had all the currencies waving them @ me but me and my bf are still together till date lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by giffyted(f): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2007
4 d fact that you have met cheap girls, doesnt necessarily give you the right to generalise, though i believe we are all entitled to our own views and opinions. Like the bible says in proverbs 31, who can find a virtuos woman, for her price is far above rubies; so the question to ask yourself is can you afford a virtuos woman; knowing that you require a whole lot of patience 2 find her and you also have to have some qualities before she agrees 2 be a part of your life. A virtuos woman cannot be found just anywhere and the sooner you realise this the better. most guys aint ready to patiently seek for a woman of virtue, they just make do with whats available everywhere. you should realise that something of much value is always very scarce!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by tommyex(m): 11:36am On Dec 23, 2007
Money plays a role in determinging your status in the society and all over the world babes date guys because of their status.
The higher you climb in the society the easier it will be to get babes below you.
To find out if a girl is cheap,trying dating one in your own social class

Men!! Blueband,i wish you could butter my bread
Ur posts are very 'brilliant and Prim',no need to say more to this topic.But many grls in 9ja are really looking for money badly now o,and the frequency has been increasing recently from my statistics,believe me.
I can see why girls want to taste ur butter,lol
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by tommyex(m): 11:47am On Dec 23, 2007
Doc Blueband
I jus saw that u are a doctor somewer,No wonder.
Anyway u are a cool doc.Easy
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Terminator: 2:51pm On Dec 23, 2007
Lets call a spade a spade and stop this denial. Girls in Nigeria are too materialistic. They go 4 any thing they think has money even if it is a goat. I once was discussing with a girl recently, very young beautiful lady in one of the Universities in Nigeria, we started discussing about girls back home and she told me that most girls proudly refer to themselves as prostitute. I was shell shocked.
For the ones abroad, except they are in school or have a nice job ( legally allowed to work ), most are hustlers, trying to get what they can b4 anything happens. They are what you might call a low key prostitute. Some use on-line dating to fish 4 white guys to sleep with and collect money, some will go and camp with guys to save house rent but will be digging it outside as well etc.
These days, if one is looking for a wife, it is usually by a person you trust introducing some one to you.
Pls I kn there are still some very descent ladies in and outside Nigeria, but its like the proverbial one oiled finger smearing the rest.
I disagree with Seun contribution that ppl that sleep with such ladies makes themselves cheaper. I think that is a very immature way of reasoning.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by 9star(m): 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2007
after all said,the whole idea is to correct the menance.
ladies una don hear so try not to be cheap ok.
But guys, we still gat sm decent girls around sha.
also look b4 u leap.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by stick2clem(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2007
Na 9ja we they, U cant compare with Yankee,or London, or any else where, Is our nature here in nigeria, overseas, U can meet a girl today, take her out the same day, and when you get home do some f***king, but 9ja babe, you go spend your money first before u go c there back for ground, is very common in nigeria, so is our thing, it depends on the way you met them, for instance you met a girl at allen junction, what else r u waiting for, take her to supreme at ogba, then do your thing and give her cash, but if you met a girl that is after marrige, you'll probably know, so it depends on what u r looking for in them, Shine your eyes well well anyway, Becos NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHERE U FROM, U GET TO LOVE 9JA BABES.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by 9star(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2007
stick2clem:

Na Nigeria we they, You can't compare with Yankee,or London, or any else where, Is our nature here in nigeria, overseas, You can meet a girl today, take her out the same day, and when you get home do some f***king, but Nigeria babe, you go spend your money first before u go c there back for ground, is very common in nigeria.

weda yankee,london or 9jah the end result is f***king dem abi?
do u have anoda language 4 dat?

Is It Ok To Meet The Father Of A Girl You Impregnated And Not Willing To Marry? / Is She Worth 50k ? (pics) / 7 Erroneously Generalized Assertions About Towns/States In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61