Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? (6078 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Men Crazy About Big Butts? / Ridiculously Photogenic Girl From Bangladesh Army / Why Are Nigerian Men Attracted To Carribbean Women? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by 9star(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2007
@ stick2clem

weda yankee,london or 9jah the end result is f***king them abi?
do u have another language 4 that?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by bjibola: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2007
You are what you attract. If you keep attracting cheap girls, its probably because you flaunt the little change you have. Try develop your intellectual capabilities and reasoning skills, and am sure you'll meet girls that will like you because your smart and not gawk at the change in your pocket even if they don't have a quarter of that.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 24, 2007
bjibola:

You are what you attract. If you keep attracting cheap girls, its probably because you flaunt the little change you have. Try develop your intellectual capabilities and reasoning skills, and am sure you'll meet girls that will like you because your smart and not gawk at the change in your pocket even if they don't have a quarter of that.

smiley winkTell them. Good points.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by cheatmaker: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2009
If you want to show legit concern, tell government to make provision for more jobs. We cant blame them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by cheatmaker: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2009
If you want to show legit concern, tell government to make provision for more jobs. We cant blame them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by whitelexi(m): 8:32am On Jun 08, 2009
The economy is bad, girls will do anything for a few quid. . .  Its the same prostitution, only with a lil' self dignity.

Think of it this way, if you're an unemployed graduate, girls will frown at u, but if you're an OMATA trader with no education at all and u drive a BMW 5Series, girls flock all over u. . .  If u are a post-graduate employed individual - u are the business!!! You can have one night stands like everyday of the week! even with the so-called employed females who dont need u to get them nothing. Thats when girls fight over u [though they'll always deny it] cos they know whats up.
Its cruel, but thats the way the game flows, girls like a man with some cash today and a future tomorrow grin.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by biola44: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2009
@poster: demand 4 em is 2 high cos of pple like u! grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by jidobaba(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2009
@whitelexi, u neva lie. As in when chyking chics these days its a recurring scenario. Initially, thot being a fresh graduate go get me enuf chics but Na lie!
Chics dey vex now o!
1st they ask so ure a graduate? What did u read?Did u attend unilag?Are u starting work next week?At chevron or mtn?Ur mum nko, hope she goes to dubai and london?And ur dad is a director, abi? Anyway, ure a fine boy but where's ur car sef? As in, hope u live in V.I./lekki?And there's A.C. in ur room o?
i've stopped toasting other girls for now. everlly some dey give sign sha. I go for dem instead of wasting time and collecting embarassment join
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls Becoming Ridiculously Cheap? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
Quote by puker,

"Men! you are stingy. If this is the way you intend to advertise your self na lie eno work. Girls na lie i talk?"

grin L grin O grin L grin

This is the funniest piece I have read today.

You just made my day.

Thank you jare  wink

Fake Life. Slay Queen Poses In Emirate Business Class After Passengers Disembark / Ashawo Joints In Gombe / My Girlfriend Threatened To Drink Snipper If I Leave Her...