Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (49537 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Alexrayz(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
frankobinna:
Get your
UAE visa within 2 weeks

Meanwhile
She no try at all

What u still doing in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by backnbeta(f): 4:24pm On May 27, 2019
Yeye money miss road
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by OlawaleBammie: 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
KristaPretty:
jsavcregeefhgredgfswiof;3qutgjqumhifc,,,,,,,,,,,4r89ujh tncgrkjcm,w4pokg

I just wanna be on the first page grin grin grin grin grin

grin abeg wait oo, dem dey pay money for this ftc cus me a no understand as people, even aged people dey justle for it oo

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by LaIabobo: 4:26pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:
This is plain abuse of access to power and use of wealth to intimidate.

She lied she owned the house.

The BEST and PROPER and ONLY thing the owner of the house CAN do is to issue a disclaimer that the house doesn't belong to her and GET A COURT ORDER TO MANDATE HER TO PLACE IT IN PUBLIC DOMAIN (Newspaper Advert, TV News Mention on Channels TV) that it isn't her house.

Arresting her is WRONG
Handcuffing her is WRONG
Verbal intimidation is WRONG
Parading her is WRONG.

All these wrongs I have listed can be used in court to ask for damages. The police officers who did the "arresting" should be court-martialled.

She went back to the said property and was arrested.

Last time I checked, trespassing and impersonation is a criminal offence in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 27, 2019
SocialJustice:
Just wait until people start asking how he made his money or the human right infringement is taken up by a person like Sega.

Guy what the girl did is criminal and she could go to prison for a long time for that.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by jrusky(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
I no talk am say if you beluef all these little bitch forming big babe you are in hell fire already.

There are many of them like that I know but I'm not here to expose anyone when their cup full they will get this same treatment.

More will still be expose soon. They come online to deceived the lazy ones that they owned these or that. There is a particular actress(name witheld) right now living in a huge rented house own by one Alhaja (a close family friend) but this babe has almost oppressed her colleagues to stupor claiming it's her house whereas Alhaja owns it and rented it out to her the story is long but till some other day...............

Stop living a fake life. Be real. Be proud of who you are and what you have to safe yourself from embarrassing drama.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by wonder233: 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
This thing was staged. It's all a publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by blueheart(m): 4:29pm On May 27, 2019
What happened to being merciful?

The owner is vindictive. Come on!! this is too heavy handed for such a minor offence. The poor lady is ruined. Too bad
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by stagger: 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
Ewedegubbler:
this gal should file a litigation against this stupid guy... Why arrest her, what crime did she commit?

You claim a property not yours. We should wait until she sells the house to an unsuspecting buyer before you know the gravity of what she did, abi?

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by focus7: 4:30pm On May 27, 2019
Another Tonto Dike family living a fake life online.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by fkj950ax(m): 4:32pm On May 27, 2019
LaIabobo:

She went back to the said property and was arrested.

Last time I checked, trespassing and impersonation is a criminal offence in Nigeria.

The punishment for Trespassing & Impersonating IS NOT HANDCUFFING AND PARADING AND BEING MADE TO MAKE APOLOGY ON YOUR KNEES.

The Courts were created for a purpose. Or was the dude screaming and shouting the Chief Judge of the State?

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Mandynews(f): 4:34pm On May 27, 2019
Stunt, that man wants to trend

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by opara28(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2019
I personally think the owner took things too far, she has already confessed why arrest her? But then na their business Las Las
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On May 27, 2019
Chei some girls no get shame. See public disgracement. Na so her Igbo people wan claim Lagos

Na so ajepako lied to me sey na she get NTA Lagos

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by enemyofprogress: 4:35pm On May 27, 2019
opara28:
I personally think the owner took things too far, she has already confessed why arrest her? But then na their business Las Las
why she too go lie
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 27, 2019
Aunty wey mumu
Aunty wey no wise shocked
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by AmNuhRegular(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2019
Another publicity stunt. The woman no dey tire

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:

The BEST and PROPER and ONLY thing the owner of the house CAN do is to issue a disclaimer that the house doesn't belong to her and GET A COURT ORDER TO MANDATE HER TO PLACE IT IN PUBLIC DOMAIN (Newspaper Advert, TV News Mention on Channels TV) that it isn't her house.

Arresting her is WRONG
Handcuffing her is WRONG
Parading her is WRONG.

All these wrongs I have listed can be used in court to ask for damages. The police officers who did the "arresting" should be court-martialled.

You guys are getting too use to illegalities in Nigeria maybe out of ignorance. Where did she get the forged house plan and survey documents? She could get up to four felonies for her stupid action.

9 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by enemyofprogress: 4:38pm On May 27, 2019
AmNuhRegular:
Another publicity stunt. The woman no dey tire
why i no see you yesterday for that place we gree to meet
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by udemzyudex(m): 4:38pm On May 27, 2019
All na stunt abeg.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by abbey621(m): 4:39pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:

Arresting her is WRONG
Handcuffing her is WRONG
Parading her is WRONG.

Last time I checked misrepresentation and making fraudulent claims is against Nigerian law. As far as I'm concerned the owner did nothing wrong and if she's innocent she can SUE him for wrongful arrest.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by bluefilm: 4:40pm On May 27, 2019
This is Super Story.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by abbey621(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:

The punishment for Trespassing & Impersonating IS NOT HANDCUFFING AND PARADING AND BEING MADE TO MAKE APOLOGY ON YOUR KNEES.

The Courts were created for a purpose. Or was the dude screaming and shouting the Chief Judge of the State?

The punishment is arrest and being charged to court or issued a warning but arrest is completely justified here!
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by udemzyudex(m): 4:41pm On May 27, 2019
stagger:

You claim a property not yours. We should wait until she sells the house to an unsuspecting buyer before you know the gravity of what she did, abi?

Sell the house with which paper work?

You will she will forge her own paper work and the buyer won't even go with a lawyer to buy a house that will likely worth over 50million?
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Junkie1: 4:41pm On May 27, 2019
LMAO SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by frowland(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
You guys actually know the meaning of billionaire?
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
Xda59:

You guys are getting too use to illegalities in Nigeria maybe out of ignorance. Where did she get the forged house plan and survey documents? She could get up to four felonies for her stupid action.
They've gotten used to the 'anything goes' lifestyle in naija..that is why most of them don't see anything wrong in using someone's property to lay false claims and probably commit fraud..a nation of fraudsters the lot of them!
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by blaqroy: 4:42pm On May 27, 2019
I'm not happy this news,I've been following her page on Instagram, break up or make up, and everything about her makes me feel am just starting,trip to Dubai, designers she puts on, the advice she gives to people..... In short I don't believe this news period
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by dingbang(m): 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
If this a public stunt then that girl who stripped naked for 50k also pulled a public stunt as well.

This shiiitt is real, she messed up
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Marthaodion(f): 4:43pm On May 27, 2019
J111333:
Why arrest her?
Not necessary.

What she did is criminal. How can you claim another person’s property?
The guy has every right to arrest her, let other wannabes learn.

These are some of the persons putting so much pressure on some folks that are easily carried away with material things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Rocks Banky W As They Dance To His Song 'Love U Baby' / "Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / EndSARS Protesters Dare Policemen To Open Their Gates In Benin City.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.