Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (49534 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by stagger: 4:44pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:

The punishment for Trespassing & Impersonating IS NOT HANDCUFFING AND PARADING AND BEING MADE TO MAKE APOLOGY ON YOUR KNEES.

The Courts were created for a purpose. Or was the dude screaming and shouting the Chief Judge of the State?

Show me one court order the APC govt obeyed in the last 4 years. Courts...I dey hear you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by bkool7(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2019
Why was she in handcuffs?
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by 9gerian: 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
Trust Nigeria police with cases like this.

Tonto’s Fate (on the SUV she claimed / sold) had Churchill been half as vindictive as she...

Faithway10:
Relationship blogger, Okoro Blessing has finally been arrested by Onye Eze, the billionaire owner of the house she claimed to have built.

She has now physically confessed, while on handcuffs, that the house is now hers and that she just went to take a picture.

Watch video of her arrest here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-blogger-blessing-ceo-finally-arrested-by-onye-eze-the-real-house-owner.html

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:

The punishment for Trespassing & Impersonating IS NOT HANDCUFFING AND PARADING AND BEING MADE TO MAKE APOLOGY ON YOUR KNEES.

The Courts were created for a purpose. Or was the dude screaming and shouting the Chief Judge of the State?

What was done to her can be likened to a slap on the wrist considering the gravity of her offence. I can bet she wouldn't want to be taken to court because she will definitely be put behind bars for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by sinaj(f): 4:46pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:
This is plain abuse of access to power and use of wealth to intimidate.

She lied she owned the house.

The BEST and PROPER and ONLY thing the owner of the house CAN do is to issue a disclaimer that the house doesn't belong to her and GET A COURT ORDER TO MANDATE HER TO PLACE IT IN PUBLIC DOMAIN (Newspaper Advert, TV News Mention on Channels TV) that it isn't her house.

Arresting her is WRONG
Handcuffing her is WRONG
Verbal intimidation is WRONG
Parading her is WRONG.

All these wrongs I have listed can be used in court to ask for damages. The police officers who did the "arresting" should be court-martialled.
which damages?

She uploaded fake paper work to claim the house and also made a video calling the man a liar, a business man at that.

Do you know that, that alone can ruin the man's business and reputation?

The man had to return from China because of this.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by frowland(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2019
Igbo man 'rubbishing' his fellow Igbo as usual. Why am I not suprised.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by bkool7(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2019
LaIabobo:

She went back to the said property and was arrested.

Last time I checked, trespassing and impersonation is a criminal offence in Nigeria.

Who did she impersonated?
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Jowanson: 4:47pm On May 27, 2019
Faithway10:
Relationship blogger, Okoro Blessing has finally been arrested by Onye Eze, the billionaire owner of the house she claimed to have built.

She has now physically confessed, while on handcuffs, that the house is now hers and that she just went to take a picture.

Watch video of her arrest here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-blogger-blessing-ceo-finally-arrested-by-onye-eze-the-real-house-owner.html

All these are publicity stunts! Anything to trend! Fake people with fake life!
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
stagger:

You claim a property not yours. We should wait until she sells the house to an unsuspecting buyer before you know the gravity of what she did, abi?
even called the man a liar on instagram o!

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by SocialJustice: 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
Xda59:

Guy what the girl did is criminal and she could go to prison for a long time for that.
Agreed but did she have to be humiliated in such way. If this case is taken to court, the owner of the house will have a human right infringement case against him as the case of false pretense is on against the girl.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by frowland(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
bkool7:

Who did she impersonated?

The thing tire me. I think it's simply a case of trespassing.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by naijajobx: 4:48pm On May 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by stagger: 4:51pm On May 27, 2019
udemzyudex:

Sell the house with which paper work?

You will she will forge her own paper work and the buyer won't even go with a lawyer to buy a house that will likely worth over 50million?

This man. Are you a stranger in Nigeria? You never see wey dem dey sell one land to 10 buyers?

If currency can be forged, is it papers for property that cannot? Na wa for you o.

4 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by blackslayer: 4:52pm On May 27, 2019
fake !!!!!
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by KingRabota: 4:54pm On May 27, 2019
i didnt like the lying arse biacth
but this is dehumanising humiliation

ONYE EZE this is a faaaaaaaaaking error
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thalinzrcng:

What the fvck, dude. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by AgreatMan: 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
fkj950ax:
This is plain abuse of access to power and use of wealth to intimidate.

She lied she owned the house.

The BEST and PROPER and ONLY thing the owner of the house CAN do is to issue a disclaimer that the house doesn't belong to her and GET A COURT ORDER TO MANDATE HER TO PLACE IT IN PUBLIC DOMAIN (Newspaper Advert, TV News Mention on Channels TV) that it isn't her house.

Arresting her is WRONG
Handcuffing her is WRONG
Verbal intimidation is WRONG
Parading her is WRONG.

All these wrongs I have listed can be used in court to ask for damages. The police officers who did the "arresting" should be court-martialled.

Tell that to all the youths who slept d night feeling worthless because an idiot publicized a house she didn't work for. This is the first time she is admitting it.

5 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by udemzyudex(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2019
stagger:

This man. Are you a stranger in Nigeria? You never see wey dem dey sell one land to 10 buyers?

If currency can be forged, is it papers for property that cannot? Na wa for you o.

That's why I say make person go with better lawyer.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by pacespot(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2019
This is so humiliating, that her picture where she is looking up like a small pickin Success Adegbor makes me wanna stumble myself to the ground with laughter.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by AgreatMan: 4:57pm On May 27, 2019
stagger:

That girl can sell that house under the owner. After all she is a "public figure" n people will believe she is real.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Memberclub(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:
This is the problem with a lot of Nigerian youths. Lack of focus. We are stuck in our day dreams but unwilling to take the hard road to lasting success. They pretend or at the worst defraud or prostitute to present a facade of success to other mumu youths who now become depressed or choose to toe the aforementioned sordid routes to success. I live in Festac. It's filled with day dreaming youths, whose sure route to Benz is the laptop, bet slips and oloshoism. Tragic. If you think they'll learn from this, forget it. The average youth will reason she wasn't smart. angry
those betslip guys are making it like crazy. I'm talking about those big men that play games with 1 million every weekend. I'm talking about the about the from experience with what I've seen.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by NaijaNaWaa: 5:00pm On May 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Ok......Something is not quite right with this whole issue again!

Is it that deep?

This is beginning to look like publicity stunt to me o!

Yo right!
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by soliddust2020: 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
Hedonini:
Hope it's not true. Totally unnecessary and high handed on the part of the owner.

Some of you guys are just too emotional especially when it is an issue of a big man and smaller person. She released fake documents of his house after claiming ownership, still illegally entered the house today to snap pics after yesterday Saga. How will you feel if someone enters your house without your permission?. She is lucky he didn’t take her to court.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Jokkarm2: 5:01pm On May 27, 2019
Put that girl in jail, this is how they send girls into prostitution because you will think you are not doing well if somebody will just wake up and own a house, meanwhile you have been working and saving small smal to buy a plot of land in epe.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by newandsharp: 5:02pm On May 27, 2019
I am sorry to say that igbos are enemies of themselves.

if another tribe or region should go the extra mile that He did , you can imagine what will befall him/her
the name calling will be like " fulani , marginalisation , PDP etc "

Before you kill me , what is wrong with money eze to have pity on a lady and not to shame her!
even going after her to ensure that he get back.

Rather than to protect her and call the attention of the igbo elders to amicable settlement he went all out!!!!

okay now!!! next level, you will see people digging for his source of wealth.

but blessing you no try at all!! not at all.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by airsaylongcon: 5:05pm On May 27, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

What does the onye eze whatever do for a living?

Because he looks like a yahoo boy!

Wey hin for just keep quiet, now he don announce hinsef to EFCC. Nobi say the house fine reach Otudeko House

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by sheller(m): 5:06pm On May 27, 2019
Posting what u don't have doesn't take u to anywhere either it blocks your way cuz no one is ready to help an already made person

humble yourself and God will exsult u
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Chidonc(m): 5:07pm On May 27, 2019
Hedonini:
Hope it's not true. Totally unnecessary and high handed on the part of the owner.
I swear, it's uncalled for, debunking it alone to avoid her possible scamming others is ok.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 27, 2019
Las las they will turn celebrity and take selfie together. You now know Okoro Blessing the blogger and Onye Eze the E Money kind of rich dude. Kpon kwem.
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2019
Mitsurugi:
This is the problem with a lot of Nigerian youths. Lack of focus. We are stuck in our day dreams but unwilling to take the hard road to lasting success. They pretend or at the worst defraud or prostitute to present a facade of success to other mumu youths who now become depressed or choose to toe the aforementioned sordid routes to success. I live in Festac. It's filled with day dreaming youths, whose sure route to Benz is the laptop, bet slips and oloshoism. Tragic. If you think they'll learn from this, forget it. The average youth will reason she wasn't smart. angry
excuse me could u tell me where the next 7/11 is
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2019
stagger:

Show me one court order the APC govt obeyed in the last 4 years. Courts...I dey hear you.
dat guy is patriotic and obeying constituted authorities... In Africa especially nja power is important, and it has grade levels... Once u are without power, my brother u go wail, vex, jealous, envy, paranoid, hate, snitch if none gratifys ur existence,...... Na to increase the stake try robbery, prostitution, organized crimes eventually kidnappings ���� but looks the environment is even too tensed now people can't even phantom solutions again hence the sniper scourge... Yea it's a scourge..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Twinning” — Toyin Abraham, Stepdaughter Temitope Step Out In Matching Outfits / Ini Edo Shares No Makeup/no Weaveon Pic / Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.