Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner (49769 Views)

Relationship Expert, Blessing Okoro Arrested By FCID Operatives In Lagos (Photo) / Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by gnykelly(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....
What does the onye eze whatever do for a living?
Because he looks like a yahoo boy!
they said he is a billionaire without a factory
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Fhowe: 10:43am On May 28, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile....

What does the onye eze whatever do for a living?

Because he looks like a yahoo boy!
if you ask me na who i go ask ? orue go and ask google ,you heard someone stays in china you are here asking useless questions.It baffles me why most nigerians find it difficult to mind their business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Fhowe: 10:49am On May 28, 2019
Kpilo101:
She wanted to form for her x. I believe lies and fake life make her lose her marriage . Yeye.. grin grin
My brother fear ladies of this generation their lieing na per second ,they dont even have to think the lie go just dey flow .
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by Fhowe: 11:06am On May 28, 2019
fkj950ax:
This is plain abuse of access to power and use of wealth to intimidate.

She lied she owned the house.

The BEST and PROPER and ONLY thing the owner of the house CAN do is to issue a disclaimer that the house doesn't belong to her and GET A COURT ORDER TO MANDATE HER TO PLACE IT IN PUBLIC DOMAIN (Newspaper Advert, TV News Mention on Channels TV) that it isn't her house.

Arresting her is WRONG
Handcuffing her is WRONG
Verbal intimidation is WRONG
Parading her is WRONG.

All these wrongs I have listed can be used in court to ask for damages. The police officers who did the "arresting" should be court-martialled.
it is like you want to send this girl to jail ,it is people like this blessing girl that work hand in hand with kidnappers like evans and give them information .From going to the house to take a picture to posting it online claiming its yours ,the next thing is too gather information on the real owner before you know it they will kidnap the owners relative and start asking for ridiculous amounts ,so i dont blame the owner for taking these steps .Someone that can claim what is not hers and post it online for the whole world to see, to kidnap or harm the owner is very little for her to orchestrate
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by domchike(m): 2:04pm On May 28, 2019
Bad photoshop
Faithway10:
Relationship blogger, Okoro Blessing has finally been arrested by Onye Eze, the billionaire owner of the house she claimed to have built.

She has now physically confessed, while on handcuffs, that the house is now hers and that she just went to take a picture.

Watch video of her arrest here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerian-blogger-blessing-ceo-finally-arrested-by-onye-eze-the-real-house-owner.html

Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by ajepako(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Chei some girls no get shame. See public disgracement. Na so her Igbo people wan claim Lagos

Na so ajepako lied to me sey na she get NTA Lagos

NTA Lagos ko

CNN ljebu Ode ni.

Werey lbadan tongue tongue
Re: Blessing Okoro Arrested By Onye Eze, The Real House Owner by alanmwene: 11:13pm On May 29, 2019
AFricans and their savagery.This is a total abuse of power.She must take this idiot to court and get some civil damages.Who is he to disgrace people like that?Try this nonsense in Uk and see how the white man will deal with you.Did she break into his house?Did she steal something?Even here in Uk people take pictures in front of properties and pass them for theirs.White owners dont even mind,they just see the funny side of it.I dont understand how people who are supposedly educated can support such a barbaric act.She must sues this guy and get compensations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Davido's Brother Poses With Fathers Car As He Celebrate Birthday / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.