Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims (5386 Views)

The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Preshy561(f): 7:44am On May 28, 2019
Tallesty1:
Ten sources of income can close down if the gods are on your case. We have seen people go from hero to something below zero.

Now enough of a man's income. How about a sensible woman? I bet she's the one that only dates rich men.

Thing is, only poor people complain about dating broke men. I will explain this. Men don't need maintainance like women do. If you are making your own money as a woman, you won't mind dating a broke guy who have little somethings going on for him that he uses to keep body and soul together.

I am not talking about broke and lazy people. Those ones are different. They're the ones that depend on a woman's money to look good and impress people that don't care. They're pathetic

A broke man may not have cars, houses and and all but he still pays bills when due. He is not living the good life but he's not starving either so I don't see why a woman who has money will find it hard to stay with him. If he is broke but intelligent and has bright ideas then marry him and set him up. Men do it all the time and heaven is still in its place.

But you can't because you don't have anything to give him. You're broke and indirectly in need of help but your pride wouldn't let you beg so you decide to get married instead.

We know all that.
Yes, I'm broke and my husband will provide 100%.

How's that your headache?
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by lalasticlala(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2019
LosVikingos:

Pls kindly add the link to the source, screenshot will be good too. Thanks
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by lereinter(m): 9:07am On May 28, 2019
Good goal

Some people goal is to travel abroad

Work towards your goal
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by ImaIma1(f): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
It's good to know what you want and go for it. A friend of.mine(a guy) always surrounded himself with rich guys...now he is in their league.

Why do some guys on this forum feel hurt when a girl mentions rich guys. Are you guys planning to be broke for.life? You guys defend being broke like it's your heritage
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 9:28am On May 28, 2019
It’s very rare to come across a lady who is doing absolutely nothing with her life, not a Nigerian babe I’m sorry. Whether it’s school, work, a trade, a business, most Nigerian women have something going on even if it’s small. Stop being ridiculous please, it’s rare to see a Nigerian babe just sitting at home doing absolutely nothing with her life. It’s even more common with men. undecided
Richardonald:
the funny part is the girl is talking as if there are still millions of men ready to get marry with a girl that has noting to offer than sex in marriage... for this 21st century guys wan settle 4 gals that has something doing or earning... she may be happy that there are rich men around her, not knowing they are there just to use her to their satisfaction and dump her.

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 9:44am On May 28, 2019
My problem with you men is that why do you have a problem when women have certain criteria’s they want to stick to?

When a man is looking for a wife he has 101 things that his future wife must have. He doesn’t look for an incomplete building to build from scratch. No he finds the woman that he desires and he marries that. You want a God fearing, good cook beautiful submissive wife that will cater to your needs. Are you going to marry the complete opposite of this? If a woman wants a man with money that is her prerogative, she doesn’t have to be shamed for what she desires. She doesn’t have to build a man up to be the man she wants, that’s not her job. Some men desire virginity which a lot of women do not have, are they shamed for it? Let’s stop shaming women for what they desire.
Tallesty1:
Ten sources of income can close down if the gods are on your case. We have seen people go from hero to something below zero.

Now enough of a man's income. How about a sensible woman? I bet she's the one that only dates rich men.

Thing is, only poor people complain about dating broke men. I will explain this. Men don't need maintainance like women do. If you are making your own money as a woman, you won't mind dating a broke guy who have little somethings going on for him that he uses to keep body and soul together.

I am not talking about broke and lazy people. Those ones are different. They're the ones that depend on a woman's money to look good and impress people that don't care. They're pathetic

A broke man may not have cars, houses and and all but he still pays bills when due. He is not living the good life but he's not starving either so I don't see why a woman who has money will find it hard to stay with him. If he is broke but intelligent and has bright ideas then marry him and set him up. Men do it all the time and heaven is still in its place.

But you can't because you don't have anything to give him. You're broke and indirectly in need of help but your pride wouldn't let you beg so you decide to get married instead.

We know all that.

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 9:48am On May 28, 2019
Then go and get more sources of income that generate income and stop making fuckingg excuses. You’re a man. The men that have multiple sources of income that sustain them, do they have two heads? They use their time wisely, educate yourself, and stop wasting time.?8if you want to be the head of the home and the provider you can’t sit around making excuses, life doesn’t work like that.
don4real18:

Stop talking like a child. What if his other sources of income doesn't generate much? Do you think it's everyone that has multiple sources of income? A sensible man bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by MyGeneration(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2019
This girl would be disappointed. Some of those guys u think are rich are actually broke guys packaging. Some of them dress up nice go to fast food, bars and clubs in GRA and high brow areas to just buy bottle water or smirn off ice, or they and there friends would contribute and buy one pizza or fish. Then u see them and believe they are rich. Even those guys self dae find maga gf.

Babe u will be disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2019
LosVikingos:
I was on facebook few minutes ago when I saw the post of a lady that doesnt believe in building up with a poor man. Her post was inspired by another post that buttresses her belief.

Here is what she actually posted.

"When I say I will not marry a poor/broke man, I do NOT say it with any atom of guilt. Even though it makes so many poor men suffer some episodes of poverty-induced seizures.

This is a South African man who spoke the unpopular truth about what many African man have in their heads.. as it's played out in reality a lot of the times.

Show me one Nigerian man who remained loyal to the woman who was with him when he was broke/poor and did so for at least 10-years after he saw wealth; and I will show you 10 men who became disloyal.

It's after they make the money they will realize that that woman who suffered with them is too fat, too dark, too tall, has k-leg, doesn't dress well, tie wrapper too much, smells like nigiri, nags a lot, or not beautiful enough for their new status.

Woe betide you if you trust the loyalty of a poor man.

Dear ladies,
You CANNOT earn a man's loyalty by staying with him while he is broke/poor.
Men are loyal to who they want to be loyal to.

I do NOT believe in building with a poor man. I only want to build with a man who has already gone far in his building.

You and your parents MUST have built yourself to a certain minimum before I would look your way.

In Africa, women who aspire to marry wealthy men are made to feel guilty for that. And that's a cultural bullshit if you ask me.

Money and connections are two of my top seven boxes for choosing a husband.

Oh... they said "marry for love", huh? I will.

I'm surroundings myself with rich people so that I can fall in love with one of them. �

Someone will come into this post and throw me that overused line of "If you want to marry a rich man, you must be rich." Tah! Sharrap!

Who made that law?

I'm broke but I will still marry a rich man.

It's NOT me that will build with a man so that he will use OUR MONEY to date and/or marry another woman.''

Good luck

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by don4real18(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Then go and get more sources of income that generate income and stop making fuckingg excuses. You’re a man. The men that have multiple sources of income that sustain them, do they have two heads? They use their time wisely, educate yourself, and stop wasting time.?8if you want to be the head of the home and the provider you can’t sit around making excuses, life doesn’t work like that.
Blah, blah, blah... Tell that to the male folks in your life and quit mentioning me

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 10:49am On May 28, 2019
I’m living good love. But if you’re so triggered by what a woman wants in her life, you’re clearly paranoid because you don’t fit into the standard. Booo hooo cry
don4real18:

Blah, blah, blah... Tell that to the male folks in your life and quit mentioning me

3 Likes

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 10:54am On May 28, 2019
Gold diggers are getting bolder by the day...

Guys, be careful of them...

4 Likes

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 10:57am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

A sensible man shouldn't have one source of income.
A sensible man can not lose all his money to challenges too...
Because he is a Dangote or Adeleke...

Woe unto that man if his parasite wife has nothing to offer as soon as he become broke...

2 Likes

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:03am On May 28, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes, I'm broke and my husband will provide 100%.

How's that your headache?
cc: CaptainMitch grin
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by CaptainMitch: 11:06am On May 28, 2019
Why the mention Sir?
eni4real:
cc: CaptainMitch grin
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Tallesty1(m): 11:06am On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
My problem with you men is that why do you have a problem when women have certain criteria’s they want to stick to?

When a man is looking for a wife he has 101 things that his future wife must have. He doesn’t look for an incomplete building to build from scratch. No he finds the woman that he desires and he marries that. You want a God fearing, good cook beautiful submissive wife that will cater to your needs. Are you going to marry the complete opposite of this? If a woman wants a man with money that is her prerogative, she doesn’t have to be shamed for what she desires. She doesn’t have to build a man up to be the man she wants, that’s not her job. Some men desire virginity which a lot of women do not have, are they shamed for it? Let’s stop shaming women for what they desire.
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:08am On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:

Men desires do not connote "Gold digging" tho!!!
Gold digging is when you are poor but you are shaming poor guys but become a mumu for rich guys. As if you can't be rich by working hard yourself!!

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:

Dear Saff, you can include the demons and angels in the list of people you have problem with. I honestly don't care. I also have no problems with whatever criteria a woman wishes to stick to as long as it doesn't directly or indirectly affect us.

It's ok to set standards.

It is very ok not to date or even greet broke people. I am cool with all that but that won't stop me from posting what is right for those who wish to know.

For your information, I don't pay attention to to "f" or "m" beside people's username. I reply you when I feel you're not making sense or when I want to appreciate your comment. Same rule applies offline. I only notice a woman's breasts when I am aroused. What I see when I look around me are human beings not male and female. I only notice their genders when I have to and at the right time.

This might help you to understand that I didn't reply the lady because of her choices but because she doesn't want face the consequences that comes with the choice she made.

Someone clearly pointed out to her that a rich man can lose everything and then asked her what she would do in that situation and she said "A sensible man must have more than one stream of income"

She clearly placed the financial responsibility of a family squarely on men's shoulders. In essence, a man who doesn't have stable dual stream of income is unworthy of a woman's love and if eventually she loses everything he has then the woman should just leave. Read beyond what's written.

If you don't see the folly in that then I probably shouldn't be replying you.

Now talking about shaming women because of their desires.

I just have a question to ask you.

What do women do when men post that they want a virgin?

Do they(women) keep quiet and allow them to their desires?

Clap and drum support for them?

Do they not attack them and their parents, gods and village people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 11:14am On May 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Why the mention Sir?
Your friend desire a husband that will provide 100% of her need eventhough she claim to be poor!!!

You know her better than. Is she serious about that??
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by CaptainMitch: 11:19am On May 28, 2019
She's an engineer, you think a lady would study engineering to become a housewife?
eni4real:
Your friend desire a husband that will provide 100% of her need eventhough she claim to be poor!!!

You know her better than. Is she serious about that??

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by don4real18(m): 11:34am On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
I’m living good love. But if you’re so triggered by what a woman wants in her life, you’re clearly paranoid because you don’t fit into the standard. Booo hooo cry
It's good if you are living good. Fit what standard? I laugh at women like you who wait for men to do what they can do for themselves. Continue looking for rich men that fit your standard while other women out there make groundbreaking records.
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by respect80(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2019
Continue with this mentality and it will get to a time when reality will dawn on you and you will start advertising yourself on OLX, JUMIA and ALIXPRESS

2 Likes

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 12:02pm On May 28, 2019
Wake up and face reality mr man. Nobody is going to stay with someone who is not performing their duties or benefiting them the way they want. This is not a Cinderella story this is life, And this goes for both genders. Once a man becomes jobless, with no income coming in for a long time, It is very rare to see a woman stand by him without getting frustrated. That frustration will turn into resentment which will later lead to separation. The only person that will love you unconditionally with no benefits attached is your mother and that’s the truth. If a woman is not performing her duties, tell me what man will endure and stay? As a man who desires to get married it is mandatory for you to have multiple sources of income to maintain the role of a provider. No excuses must be made. If not, then stay single forever. Nobody is begging you to to get married, but the role of a husband is to provide.
Tallesty1:
Dear Saff, you can include the demons and angels in the list of people you have problem with. I honestly don't care. I also have no problems with whatever criteria a woman wishes to stick to as long as it doesn't directly or indirectly affect us.

It's ok to set standards.

It is very ok not to date or even greet broke people. I am cool with all that but that won't stop me from posting what is right for those who wish to know.

For your information, I don't pay attention to to "f" or "m" beside people's username. I reply you when I feel you're not making sense or when I want to appreciate your comment. Same rule applies offline. I only notice a woman's breasts when I am aroused. What I see when I look around me are human beings not male and female. I only notice their genders when I have to and at the right time.

This might help you to understand that I didn't reply the lady because of her choices but because she doesn't want face the consequences that comes with the choice she made.

Someone clearly pointed out to her that a rich man can lose everything and then asked her what she would do in that situation and she said "A sensible man must have more than one stream of income"

She clearly placed the financial responsibility of a family squarely on men's shoulders. In essence, a man who doesn't have stable dual stream of income is unworthy of a woman's love and if eventually she loses everything he has then the woman should just leave. Read beyond what's written.

If you don't see the folly in that then I probably shouldn't be replying you.

Now talking about shaming women because of their desires.

I just have a question to ask you.

What do women do when men post that they want a virgin?

Do they(women) keep quiet and allow them to their desires?

Clap and drum support for them?

Do they not attack them and their parents, gods and village people?

3 Likes

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2019
What stops you from cooking yourself?
What stops you from being domestic yourself?
What stops you from being a virgin?

Men look for qualities in women that they don’t have themselves, nobody cares. If a woman is broke and she wants a rich guy, she has every right to do that. We all want someone who can fill in the missing blanks in our lives, so stop being ridiculous. Who no like better tin? The better tin only becomes a problem when it’s the woman asking for it abi? Oga please go and sit down.
eni4real:
Men desires do not connote "Gold digging" tho!!!
Gold digging is when you are poor but you are shaming poor guys but become a mumu for rich guys. As if you can't be rich by working hard yourself!!

2 Likes

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by morley411(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2019
Goat what abt paul of psquare,s wife
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Tallesty1(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:
Wake up and face reality mr man. Nobody is going to stay with someone who is not performing their duties or benefiting them the way they want.
The reality my dear is that there are couple who started with virtually nothing and today they have many things while there are some who started with many things, lost is all and worked hard hand in hand to get back everything. This is reality.

I am not saying that everyone stays when things get bad for the man, you and op have role models, I know but they're the minority.
Safiaa:

This is not a Cinderella story this is life, And this goes for both genders. Once a man becomes jobless, with no income coming in for a long time, It is very rare to see a woman stand by him without getting frustrated.
Sure, when the woman has no reasonable source of income which is what I am on about. I have seen men who lost their jobs and joined their wives in their business until they got back to their feet. This too is reality.

Life doesn't end after a lost of job, marriage too doesn't end but that is if you married a woman with a source of income.
Safiaa:

That frustration will turn into resentment which will later lead to separation.
Hardly do people separate because the man lost his job. I am not saying it doesn't happen but is rare. Not having a job doesn't make one automatically useless... You know that. In my previous comment, I exempted lazy men from the people I am talking about.

Few things that will make you leave a man who lost his job...

1. You don't have one yourself.

2. He's very lazy.

3. Money is the reason you're with him.

4. He has nothing else to contribute apart from the money.
Safiaa:

The only person that will love you unconditionally with no benefits attached is your mother and that’s the truth.
Nobody loves you unconditionally, not even God so we are not asking for unconditional love. [/quote]
Safiaa:
If a woman is not performing her duties, tell me what man will endure and stay? As a man who desires to get married it is mandatory for you to have multiple sources of income to maintain the role of a provider. No excuses must be made. If not, then stay single forever. Nobody is begging you to to get married, but the role of a husband is to provide.
The last line is very funny because you sounded like your idea of how marriage works is same with everyone else.

I am done with this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:

Men look for qualities in women that they don’t have themselves, nobody cares. If a woman is broke and she wants a rich guy, she has every right to do that. We all want someone who can fill in the missing blanks in our lives, so stop being ridiculous. Who no like better tin? The better tin only becomes a problem when it’s the woman asking for it abi? Oga please go and sit down.

What are you talking about?

I cook for myself as a bachelor. I can not cook for the whole family(of mine) for life. That is the reason why Wife/mothers do that for the family. Is that different in your family. Why are you so theoretical??

How can you compare virginity in women with abstinence or whatever terms you may want to use for men refraining from Sex.
So, if I never had Sex before Marriage, it means I already don't need a virgin in a woman?

How does all this make me to feed off the hard earned money of the woman
Gold digging is gold digging. When you are poor but you are looking for a buoyant guy to alleviate your poverty while you are shaming fellow poor guys...

What you are doing Is gold digging...
God forbid If the man become broke due to financial or health challenges, what would you do

Stop supporting gold digging and parasitism!!!!!!
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
She's an engineer, you think a lady would study engineering to become a housewife?
Thank you for this information.
She must be kidding..
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 2:43pm On May 28, 2019
You’re justifying my point. At the end of it all, the man must still end up being the provider and he must maintain that role for the relationship to work. Even if you start off with nothing, there must be significant progress in 5 years, most women will not wait wait wait until you amount to something in life, especially not in this generation when they’re too many options. If you like write epistle for me, if you want to be a husband you must be the provider and you must look for ways to maintain that role if you want to keep that respect and integrity in your household. Nobody is going to love you and pet you if you’re not doing your role properly, this is Africa. Even if the woman has her own income, she cannot play the role of the husband and wife for too long without getting frustrated, it’s just not going to work. You don’t know the hell that these husbands are facing in their households all because the woman has become the breadwinner, do not think because your wife has income you can fall back on that when things get hard. Prepare for the worst when you’re at the top, and invest in multiple streams of income. Nobody is going to pity a jobless man.
Tallesty1:
The reality my dear is that there are couple who started with virtually nothing and today they have many things while there are some who started with many things, lost is all and worked hard hand in hand to get back everything. This is reality.

I am not saying that everyone stays when things get bad for the man, you and op have role models, I know but they're the minority.
Sure, when the woman has no reasonable source of income which is what I am on about. I have seen men who lost their jobs and joined their wives in their business until they got back to their feet. This too is reality.

Life doesn't end after a lost of job, marriage too doesn't end but that is if you married a woman with a source of income.
Hardly do people separate because the man lost his job. I am not saying it doesn't happen but is rare. Not having a job doesn't make one automatically useless... You know that. In my previous comment, I exempted lazy men from the people I am talking about.

2. He's very lazy.

Nobody loves you unconditionally, not even God so we are not asking for unconditional love.
If a woman is not performing her duties, tell me what man will endure and stay? As a man who desires to get married it is mandatory for you to have multiple sources of income to maintain the role of a provider. No excuses must be made. If not, then stay single forever. Nobody is begging you to to get married, but the role of a husband is to provide. The last line is very funny because you sounded like your idea of how marriage works is same with everyone else.

I am done with this.
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Safiaa(f): 3:03pm On May 28, 2019
eni4real:

What are you talking about?

I cook for myself as a bachelor. I can not cook for the whole family(of mine) for life. That is the reason why Wife/mothers do that for the family. Is that different in your family. Why are you so theoretical??
You cook for yourself, but you cannot cook for the whole family for life. Me too I make my own money but I cannot make money to take care of my whole family for life. That is why the husband/father is there to do it for the family. Why can’t you understand that ?

eni4real:
How can you compare virginity in women with abstinence or whatever terms you may want to use for men refraining from Sex.
So, if I never had Sex before Marriage, it means I already don't need a virgin in a woman?
You don’t get it. Men seek for qualities in women that they do not possess themselves, almost like filling in a void. If you are not a virgin, why seek a virgin? In the same breath that men ask women why they are looking for a rich man when they are not rich themselves. It’s all hypocritical and I just believe everybody should please themselves. Who no like better tin?

eni4real:
How does all this make me to feed off the hard earned money of the woman
Gold digging is gold digging. When you are poor but you are looking for a buoyant guy to alleviate your poverty while you are shaming fellow poor guys...
You call it goldigging, I call it standards. The same way you shame women who don’t fit into your standards of beauty, modesty and intelligence, is the same way women shame guys who don’t fit into their financial preference. Heck, you are even shaming women for wanting rich men (goldiggers), yet you are the same guy complaining about women shaming poor guys. Are you not a hypocrite?

eni4real:
What you are doing Is gold digging...
God forbid If the man become broke due to financial or health challenges, what would you do

Stop supporting gold digging and parasitism!!!!!!
It is not gold digging, it’s a preference. The same way every single man on this planet has a preference. You are just mad because you do not fit into the ideal preference that the majority of women desire, get a grip please.
Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 28, 2019
Safiaa:

You cook for yourself, but you cannot cook for the whole family for life. That is the reason why wife/mothers do that for the family abi Me too I make my own money but I cannot make money to take care of my whole family for life. That is why the husband/father is there to do it for the family. Why can’t you understand that ?

You don’t get it. Men seek for qualities in women that they do not possess themselves, almost like filling in a void. If you are not a virgin, why seek a virgin? In the same breath that men ask women why they are looking for a rich man when they are not rich themselves. It’s all hypocritical and I just believe everybody should please themselves. Who no like better tin?

You call it goldigging, I call it standards. The same way you shame women who don’t fit into your standards of beauty, modesty and intelligence, is the same way women shame guys who don’t fit into their financial preference. Heck, you are even shaming women for wanting a rich guy(goldiggers), yet you are the same guy complaining about women shaming poor guys. Are you not a hypocrite?

It is not gold digging, it’s a preference. The same way every single man has a preference with what he likes, get a grip please.
Let's use your family as a case study.
I am sure your dad provide for the family but your mum support. She is not a gold digger
Your mum cook, but your father also help once in a while
They produce intelligent Children with good job security
That is most likely the family which you grow up!!

So why trying to change the narrative?? Why being theoretical?? Why supporting gold digging and parasitism??

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by jeff1607(m): 4:05pm On May 28, 2019
Tallesty1:

2. He's very lazy.

Nobody loves you unconditionally, not even God so we are not asking for unconditional love.
If a woman is not performing her duties, tell me what man will endure and stay? As a man who desires to get married it is mandatory for you to have multiple sources of income to maintain the role of a provider. No excuses must be made. If not, then stay single forever. Nobody is begging you to to get married, but the role of a husband is to provide. The last line is very funny because you sounded like your idea of how marriage works is same with everyone else.

I am done with this.

bro she is a lost cause, Don't know why you are bothering yourself, she is still a student , she doesn't earn or work

ask her what she does for a living and watch her attack you and beating around the bush. Ask her for a business plan or any business that can yield 5k a month with strong points( location, tools, etc) and see her fumble.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thé / See What A Person Said On Twitter About Men Who Don't Use Mouth On Their Women / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.