Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims (5751 Views)

Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos / No Guy Can Actually F*ck A Girl Till Her Leg Shake, We Fake It’– Lady Says: / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by Tallesty1(m): 6:34am On May 30, 2019
jeff1607:

bro she is a lost cause, Don't know why you are bothering yourself, she is still a student , she doesn't earn or work

ask her what she does for a living and watch her attack you and beating around the bush. Ask her for a business plan or any business that can yield 5k a month with strong points( location, tools, etc) and see her fumble.

My brother, the reason we reply sometimes is not for them to agree with us but for others who are reading to learn.

1 Like

Re: When I Say I Will Not Marry A Poor Man I Mean It - Lady Claims by MrMou: 8:01am On May 30, 2019
Preshy561:

Yes, I'm broke and my husband will provide 100%.

How's that your headache?
I tire o! You shouldn't apologize for your choices in life!
It's just like me who isn't a virgin but must marry a virgin because ALL non-virgin girls who weren't raped are all oloshos!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Coolest Yoruba Girls On NL / She Uses Her Finger To Rub The Center Of My Palm / Am A Virgin At 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.