Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In (851 Views)

This December Na Dirty December Oh See New Method Boys Are Using To Fu**k Girls / Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2019
Looking for ways to increase your Passive Income?
Well look no further for you have come across the right opportunity. JumiaPay is a newly introduced method that gives 1k bonus a 200recharge of any new referrer you make. To know more. DM me for more information on what you are required to do.
Dont wanna share links here cos its against the nairaland rule. I will be banned If you re interested and dont know how to go about it. Message me on whatsApp for the full gist. On 08074268137.

One of the things that distinguishes the poor from the rich is opportinity utilized
Attached is a screeshot of my wallet even though I started some days back with a lot of transactions done already.

DM me on whatsApp on 08074268137
This is no scam. If you think it is. Dont bother checking it out. Only those interested should DM me.

Good afternoon to you all

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2019
He started recently and he already has 1k in his jumia wallet

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2019
Just earned 2k tonight. Are you still doubting?
Jumia unlimited promo has helped so many.

DM me for more info. 08074268137 and u will start earning too.

Good PM to you all. cool

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:25pm On May 28, 2019
Still kicking. If ya afraid of referrer. Theirs a way you can earn without referrers.
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TotoCatchFire: 12:10am On May 29, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:
Still kicking. If ya afraid of referrer. Theirs a way you can earn without referrers.
Earnings can only be used for Airtime only angry
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2019
TotoCatchFire:
Earnings can only be used for Airtime only angry
No. Not airtime only. You can use it for a lot more things. If you wanna know more about how Jumia Pay works. Ya free to DM me on whatsApp on 08074268137
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2019
The bonus apart from referrer has been increased to 8%
Things just got a little more interesting. grin grin

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by MiracleLao: 2:02pm On May 30, 2019
No, thanks
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TotoCatchFire: 2:52pm On May 30, 2019
TheManofTomorrow:

No. Not airtime only. You can use it for a lot more things. If you wanna know more about how Jumia Pay works. Ya free to DM me on whatsApp on 08074268237
that no isn't on WhatsApp man
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2019
TotoCatchFire:
that no isn't on WhatsApp man
Sorry Man. The number is 08074268137
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2019
MiracleLao:
No, thanks
Sure. Its not for all. Just for those willing and able to grab the opportunity
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by HisGrace0000001(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2019
Hi guys,
Just so you know, this thing is REAL
I just started and I have #8 in my wallet already.
Just by recharging #200 card I have #8.
You can use it to recharge, and also use it to buy data. You get 4pcent cashback in your wallet(better than nothing) and a bonus from your network for using jumia.
You get #1000 for any referral you make.
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
Jumia One is an App created to assist you purchase items, buy data or airtime or order things from Jumia itself. They have created this Bonus Package to advertise their services and its left for us to make maximum use of it. Just by doing simple things like that you get bonus on each and every transactions you make. Its that easy.

Now to those who arent gonna be doing transactions, you get 1000/2000naira bonus for anybody you get to use the App for the first time. Its that easy. There re more to this package requiring no registration fee at all. Just some directions and you re earning with it already. You can ask your questions on this thread or DM me privately to know more about it
Re: Do You Want To Make Money With This New Method? Hop In by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2019
Still Paying

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Vs Tunde: Pvssies Are So Cheap That Dogs Too Get Free Rides!!! / Most Abebe Goes Topless As She Paint Herself All Silver / When Did Material Things Became A Criteria For A Man's Readiness To Settle Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.