Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? (1515 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / Abeg What kind of entitlement mentality is this? / What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 8:25pm On May 27, 2019
I have noticed that men like to say that if a woman doesn't date/marry or choose them,they'll end up going to churches and alfas or that they'll end up at 40 unmarried
That they're busy slaying

so if the girl no f*ck you,she dey slay upandan?

What kind of mentality is this?
I see it as a logic to force women to follow y'all around which after they do, you still call them sluts

Look,if you're not the woman's life partner, you're not!

Isnur a must to marry anybody that says he love you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by badadvice(f): 8:31pm On May 27, 2019
Op, what's the name of the guy? I would like to have a word with him.

Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 8:32pm On May 27, 2019
badadvice:
Op, what's the name of the guy? I would like to have a word with him.
read through nairaland comments,you'll see a lot of em
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Martinez39(m): 8:34pm On May 27, 2019
Nonye1234:
I have noticed that men like to say that if a woman doesn't date/marry or choose them,they'll end up going to churches and alfas or that they'll end up at 40 unmarried

I see it as a logic to force women to follow y'all around which after they do, you still call them sluts

Lol. Those boys can't handle rejection. The ladies that these words apply to are those with unrealistic standards in choosing a spouse.

Live your life, nothing do you.
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 8:39pm On May 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Lol. Those boys can't handle rejection. The ladies that these words apply to are those with unrealistic standards in choosing a spouse.

Live your life, nothing do you.

abi nau

Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2019
They have gotten to you, haven't they?
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by ednut1(m): 7:13am On May 28, 2019
Nonye1234:

that is what usually happens. The man u rejected then might have hammered now and its too late. There are many working class babes in their 30s who are getting married to office drivers and are paying thier own bride price cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by ImaIma1(f): 11:32am On May 28, 2019
It is just a scheme to make the girl bend to their will... making her think that if she doesn't agree, she will end up going to "Shiloh".

Any guy that thinks that way should not be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Deepfeel(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2019
Nonye1234:

Between men and women who frequent churches or Alfas witchdoctors more to tie a man or woman down spiritually
Isn't it women? Men don't often get rejected by women around here as long as they are rich, what you are saying is just the other way round
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 2:01pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Between men and women who frequent churches or Alfas witchdoctors more to tie a man or woman down spiritually
Isn't it women? Men don't often get rejected by women around here as long as they are rich, what you are saying is just the other way round

I just typed a great reply..then I cleared it all
like,what's the point of replying you sef
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 2:05pm On May 28, 2019
ednut1:
that is what usually happens. The man u rejected then might have hammered now and its too late. There are many working class babes in their 30s who are getting married to office drivers and are paying thier own bride price cheesy

so if you don't have feelings for a man, you must marry him because he will hammer in the future??

no

the husband that God has destined for you cannot hammer without you

you are the fuel to his engine

NB: not all rich men are responsible
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Deepfeel(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2019
Nonye1234:

I just typed a great reply..then I cleared it all
like,what's the point of replying you sef
Wanted to delete the one I commented at first, cause your thread was poorly written didn't get a clear understanding of it, but I was like what's the point of deleting it sef she no even write am well grin
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by ednut1(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2019
Nonye1234:

so if you don't have feelings for a man, you must marry him because he will hammer in the future??

no

the husband that God has destined for you cannot hammer without you

you are the fuel to his engine

NB: not all rich men are responsible
lol but las las they marry anything cos of biological clock. Life has no manual and not everyone must marry
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 2:21pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Wanted to delete the one I commented at first, cause your thread was poorly written didn't get a clear understanding of it, but I was like what's the point of deleting it sef she no even write am well grin

I can see how learned you are from this comment

good luck with your British badge
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Deepfeel(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2019
Nonye1234:

I can see how learned you are from this comment

good luck with your British badge
Babe no vex abeg, took me awhile to comprehend fully, my comment could have been different if I did
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 2:36pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Babe no vex abeg, took me awhile to comprehend fully, my comment could have been different if I did

שָׁתוּק
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Deepfeel(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2019
Nonye1234:

שָׁתוּק
Hmm hope you won't get an antispambot ban for this cause every time I type words that are not in English I get banned for 24 hours, translate pls
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 3:10pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm hope you won't get an antispambot ban for this cause every time I type words that are not in English I get banned for 24 hours, translate pls

I thought you knew all
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nickcheez(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2019
Please I scored 191 in jamb and i want to opt for fuoye to study business admin,is there any sure chance i would be admitted?
Help a brother
Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Nonye1234: 3:13pm On May 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

Re: What Kind Of Mentality Is This??? by Deepfeel(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2019
Nonye1234:

I thought you knew all
You got it all mixed up babe, sorry if you feel that way sad

(1) (Reply)

Is It Cool To Marry A Single Mother Of One. / Transgender Couples Announced The Coming Of Their First Child / What To Do If Sperm Is Coming Out After S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.