Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? (3126 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
As expected, this is the kind of posts Nigeria girls likes because it gives them an avenue to express and show the world their entitlement mentality. One even said Rich men are generous with their money, like it's your father that gave him the money?

https://www.nairaland.com/7525066/why-guys-castigate-girls-wanting/7

CruelDove:
That kind of ill mentality is mostly common among poor men with inferior complex disorder. Rich men don't think that way. They are never stingy with their money.

Poverty has really affected your sense of reasoning.

You're a theif and a criminal to think a rich man should be generous with his money. Only a begger can think this way. Instead of encouraging yourself to get a job and work you're Hoping and waiting for a rich man to give you money and bail you and your family out of your poverty?

Did they swear for you Nigerian girls? Will the sky fall if you make money yourself and be rich too? Abi dey cut una hands to work? What kind daft low entitlement mentality is this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Candidlady: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2023
mallam tanko told me if isay yes to him iwouldnt have to work again for the rest of my life

and iam thinking of saying yes to him

hope say ino dey entitled
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
Don't be surprised if that girl you're talking about actually makes money for herself.

One thing I have noticed is, that a lady wants a well-to-do man doesn't mean she's not or has no plan to also make money.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Kobojunkie: 10:35pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■As expected, this is the kind of posts Nigeria girls likes because it gives them an avenue to express and show the world their entitlement mentality. One even said Rich men are generous with their money, like it's your father that gave him the money?
■Poverty has really affected your sense of reasoning. You're a theif and a criminal to think a rich man should be generous with his money. Only a begger can think this way. Instead of encouraging yourself to get a job and work you're Hoping and waiting for a rich man to give you money and bail you and your family out of your poverty? Did they swear for you Nigerian girls? Will the sky fall if you make money yourself and be rich too? Abi dey cut una hands to work? What kind daft low entitlement mentality is this?
What you described does not constitute entitlement as no one forces rich men to give as they do to the girls who they date. undecided

2. Abegi, so if a rich man is doing give away, you no go go get your share? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Don't be surprised if that girl you're talking about actually makes money for herself.

One thing I have noticed is, that a lady wants a well-to-do man doesn't mean she's not or has no plan to also make money.

Majority of Nigerian girls, if not all has no plans to make money for themselves. And i can confidently tell you that the said girl has no job, nor makes money for herself hence wouldn't have that kind of entitlement mentality. Only broke girls have such mentality
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 10:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What you described does not constitute entitlement as no one forces rich men to give as they do to the girls who they date. undecided

2. Abegi, so if a rich man is doing give away, you no go go get your share? undecided

Inconclusion, are you trying to say they're playing the rich man into eating his money? You're indirectly encouraging Nigeria girls to go into prostitution, hookups and runz girls?.

I'm not surprised most of them are like that already, na why yahoo boys dey use dem pass time

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■Inconclusion, are you trying to say they're playing the rich man into eating his money? You're indirectly encouraging Nigeria girls to go into prostitution, hookups and runz girls?.
■ I'm not surprised most of them are like that already, na why yahoo boys dey use dem pass time
1. There is no gun to the rich man's head to date them so no one is playing the rich man into eating his money. Instead, the rich man invites them freely to eat his money. undecided

2. Look, a relationship is an agreement — even a business contract — between two people, in this case, a rich man and a lady who is considered poor. So, if the rich man agrees to date a poor girl and spend his money on her, wetin be your own? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Strangle: 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Candidlady:
mallam tanko told me if isay yes to him iwouldnt have to work again for the rest of my life

and iam thinking of saying yes to him

hope say ino dey entitled
Look at them lazy opunus.
my advice for you is to continue selling ur akara by the road side.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Goodlady(f): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
As expected, this is the kind of posts Nigeria girls likes because it gives them an avenue to express and show the world their entitlement mentality. One even said Rich men are generous with their money, like it's your father that gave him the money?

Calm down. Girls aren't thieves or criminals.
Is there anything that's received by force?
It's your choice to give. If you don't v, you waka pass!
All these talakanaire ranting ll add to your frustrations.
No be by force to date. And you can't stop those giving to not give.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. There is no gun to the rich man's head to date them so no one is playing the rich man into eating his money. Instead, the rich man invites them freely to eat his money. undecided

2. Look, a relationship is an agreement — even a business contract — between two people, in this case, a rich man and a lady who is considered poor. So, if the rich man agrees to date a poor girl and spend his money on her, wetin be your own? undecided

Exactly my point. An agreement for the Nigerian girl you render her pussy and then get money in return. And the olosho and parasitic lifestyles continues
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Jennyclay(f): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:

the person you quoted is Mr Nobody. Even church rats do pity him.

He don't have money
He don't have a car
He don't have a house
He don't have a job.

His fellow men are working very hard and taking good care of their wife/girlfriend but he's here talking absolutely nonsense

@OP, go and make money like your mates and stop being Jealousy. Shame! Shame!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Strangle: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

na the woman wrapper i dey talk be dis.
Dis one con dirty sef.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Kobojunkie: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■Exactly my point. An agreement for the Nigerian girl you render her pussy and then get money in return. And the olosho and parasitic lifestyles continues
It is only parasitic lifestyle to you because you are not a rich man who can easily spend on the girl of your desire. Those rich men who spend on the girls aren't complaining as they readily buy the woman's desire and time with their money. The girls themselves aren't complaining either because they found their standards met by these men. So, why are you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Calm down. Girls aren't thieves or criminals.
Is there anything that's received by force?
It's your choice to give. If you don't v, you waka pass!
All these talakanaire ranting ll add to your frustrations.
No be by force to date. And you can't stop those giving to not give.

Dating is not an employment opportunity. If you're broke get a job and work not a boyfriend. If you say love is giving, why must it be the man that should financially care for u, why can't you financially care for him too? Or do you hate him? Stop this jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
■ the person you quoted is Mr Nobody. Even church rats do pity him. He don't have money . He don't have a car. He don't have a house. He don't have a job.
His fellow men are working very hard and taking good care of their wife/girlfriend but he's here talking absolutely nonsense

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Jennyclay(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Dating is not an employment opportunity. If you're broke get a job and work not a boyfriend. If you say love is giving, why must it be the man that should financially care for u, why can't you financially care for him too? Or do you hate him? Stop this jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Shame on you!

Shame! Shame!
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■Dating is not an employment opportunity. If you're broke get a job and work not a boyfriend.
■If you say love is giving, why must it be the man that should financially care for u, why can't you financially care for him too? Or do you hate him? Stop this jezebelic manipulations. It is called entitlement mentality
1. So long as the man and woman are in agreement, why cry over it? undecided

2. It seems you are refusing to see this as you ought to. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Goodlady(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It's not entitlement. It's men that gives. I work n earn. If I want to spend on a guy, it's no big deal. However, there's no big deal if a guy gives or give more. Men are the head naa do they must a y like the real head

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It is only parasitic lifestyle to you because you are not a rich man who can easily spend on the girl of your desire. Those rich men who spend on the girls aren't complaining as they readily buy the woman's desire and time with their money. The girls themselves aren't complaining either because they found their standards met by these men. So, why are you? undecided

At the bolded.
I should have known from the beginning you're a simp and I would have tried not to engage with you further.

So you want to buy a woman's desire and time with money?. Na statement like this dey even make Nigerian girls dey even more entitled to a man's money. No wonder yahoo boys dey useless Nigeria girls like slaves.

Young Man, I don't engage your kinds. It appears your Simpson is in another level. I'll pass

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

It's not entitlement. It's men that gives. I work n earn. If I want to spend on a guy, it's no big deal. However, there's no big deal if a guy gives or give more. Men are the head naa do they must a y like the real head

We both know you have and can never spend on a guy. So stop trying to use reverse psychology on us here, we are not kids.

When it comes to financies and monies, men suddenly and instantly becomes the head? What happened to gender equality? What happened to feminism? What happened to what a man can do a woman can do better? Stop this jezebelic manipulations, it is known as entitlement mentality.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Strangle: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
the person you quoted is Mr Nobody. Even church rats do pity him.

He don't have money
He don't have a car
He don't have a house
He don't have a job.

you are ranting like you were brought up in a good envirön.
But na for face me I face you nain them born u put.
Your papa no get all you just listed,so keep quiet.
Poverty striken pervert.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■At the bolded. I should have known from the beginning you're a simp and I would have tried not to engage with you further.
■So you want to buy a woman's desire and time with money?.
■Na statement like this dey even make Nigerian girls dey even more entitled to a man's money. No wonder yahoo boys dey useless Nigeria girls like slaves. Young Man, I don't engage your kinds. It appears your Simpson is in another level. I'll pass
1. Even if you label me a Gorilla, you will not succeed in changing any of the facts which are that relationship is an agreement between a man and a woman and that no one is forced— not even at gunpoint — into a relationship of the kind we are here discussing. undecided

2. There is a price on pretty much everything in life, so what is wrong with putting a monetary figure on things? undecided

3. This has nothing to do with entitlement. Also, those entitled beings out there have no power to force themselves on you as you choose them at the risk of your own sanity. So, this New Year, try to take responsibility for your own choices in life. undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Strangle:
you are ranting like you were brought up in a good envirön.
But na for rantage nain them born u put.
Your papa no get all you just listed,so keep quiet.
Poverty striken pevert

Comrade you should have ignored that fool. Noticed how I completely ignored her and starve her the attention she was seeking for?

Ignore the Poverty striken fool
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
Disguy nlfpmod OAM4J lalastical farano rocktation

Bros them Let's move to FP ASAP
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Jennyclay(f): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

At the bolded.
I should have known from the beginning you're a simp and I would have tried not to engage with you further.

So you want to buy a woman's desire and time with money?. Na statement like this dey even make Nigerian girls dey even more entitled to a man's money. No wonder yahoo boys dey useless Nigeria girls like slaves.

Young Man, I don't engage your kinds. It appears your Simpson is in another level. I'll pass
Your account balance is reading minus and you still carry redpiller put for head like igele undecided. Nawa o, double wahala for dead body.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You can't boost of common #5 in your bank account. What a shame undecided.

Broke men are the most disgusting and irritating being living on earth. Shior!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Goodlady(f): 11:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

We both know you have and can never spend on a guy. So stop trying to use reverse psychology on us here, we are not kids.

When it comes to financies and monies, men suddenly and instantly becomes the head? What happened to gender equality? What happened to feminism? What happened to what a man can do a woman can do better? Stop this jezebelic manipulations, it is known as entitlement mentality.

Your complains are enough. Go n make money
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2023
Goodlady:

Your complains are enough. Go n make money

As expected. The truth is always painful. A simple question but you ran away, thinking your reverse psychology will work on us here.

Madam, so When it comes to financies and monies, men suddenly and instantly becomes the head? What happened to gender equality? What happened to feminism? What happened to what a man can do a woman can do better?

Still waiting for to answer the questios, Abi you want to pretend like u didn't see it?
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
■Comrade you should have ignored that fool. Noticed how I completely ignored her and starve her the attention she was seeking for? Ignore the Poverty striken fool
How old are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2023
@Strangle

In all you do, there are some simps you shouldn't reply to here, like the SIMP above my comment. Kindly ignore him and starve him the attention he seeks.

I'll urge everyone to equally do likewise
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Strangle: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
Jennyclay:
Your account balance is reading minus and you still carry redpiller put for head like igele undecided. Nawa o, double wahala for dead body.

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You can't boost of common #5 in your bank account. What a shame undecided.

Broke men are the most disgusting and irritating being living on earth. Shior!
what of broke women?
they are the most beautiful thing that can happen to a man right?

as your name indicate s,na clay full your brain.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Even if you label me a Gorilla, you will not succeed in changing any of the facts which are that relationship is an agreement between a man and a woman and that no one is forced— not even at gunpoint — into a relationship of the kind we are here discussing. undecided

2. There is a price on pretty much everything in life, so what is wrong with putting a monetary figure on things? undecided

3. This has nothing to do with entitlement. Also, those entitled beings out there have no power to force themselves on you as you choose them at the risk of your own sanity. So, this New Year, try to take responsibility for your own choices in life. undecided
You're so smart! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by StrongAlphMale: 11:19pm On Jan 15, 2023
Strangle:
what of broke women?
they are the most beautiful thing that can happen to a man right?

as your name indicate s,na clay full your brain.

I have noticed that quoting that fool on nairaland always gives her the impression that she is relevant. Ignore her and watch how irrelevant she'll become.

You should know that Such as girls are from poverty striken homes and they themselves are so poor that they're waiting for a man to come bail them out of poverty. To them working is a big no. A should work and bring Money to them while they render their overused pussies in return as means of payment. Kindly ignore that parasite

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Abroad-based Nigerian Man Got Back At His Ex-girlfriend Who Dumped Him / +18: If A Woman Tells You This, You Should Be Worried Not Excited. / I Will Never Date Again - Truth About Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.