Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? (5464 Views)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
What kind of entitlement mentality is this?

I saw this somewhere and decided to Post it here but the response a Nairalander called blessedmercy8 gave shows that Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasite that has absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their overused pussies, which is exactly what we've been trying to say here all along, the username blessedmercy8 just confirmed it.

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nonso92(m): 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
You're dating a baby

10 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nonso92:
You're dating a baby

Comrade I Saw that post somewhere and decided to share. Na the simp man wey dey date that girl I pity

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
I don't see anything wrong in what the girl did or said. She already appreciated the 5k and asked for money for shopping, and the guy is busy talking like a chatter box because he sent 5k.

The guy is the one at fault here. Shey because you sent someone a meager 5k that can not even buy a decent sandal, make the girl no talk again or make every body be on standstill? Abeg!

See how he's even talking anyhow because of 5k. No be men dey send ordinary girlfriend 200k commot eyes? How much more someone you want to marry. It's this kid of men that will give their wife 500 naira for pot of soup and be expecting it to last one week with chicken and orisirisi inside soup. Baby girl, leave him. You go see better man.

No matter the pressure, don't marry a stingy or poor man. Abeg I'm out of here.

Imagine what a normal human being is saying.

Your stupidity and entitlement mentality is legendary. Instead of advising her to get a Job and work so she can get anything she wants for herself, you left all that and encouraged her to depend on a man.

This is exactly why we keep saying it that Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

No sane man will date a liability, let alone thinking of getting married to parasite. U better get rid of this entitlement mentality of yours. Until you become a man's wife, you're not his responsibility. If you want money to buy clothes, go and meet your parents or you get a job and work

28 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Wainey: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
hmmm.

The audacity

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2022
Even God Almighty LOVE us that He GAVE His only begotten son.
Any form of love that does not includes GIVEN is NOT love.
This goes vice versa
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wainey:
hmmm

Have known you to always be a simp. This Post isn't for simps like you before you'll Come here and start spilling your Simpson madness
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Wainey: 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Comrade I Saw that post and decided to share. Na the simp man wey dey date that girl I pity
You are just quick to use the word "simp" like an illiterate.

The guy gave his woman money which is normal.
He then noticed that she is an ingrate and told her that she wont get anything from him if she doesnt change.

How is he a simp?

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Wainey: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Have known you to always be a simp. This Post isn't for simps like you before you'll Come here and start spilling your Simpson madness
Awon jobless redpiller.

You registered march and already has 2000 comment with 40 threads with majority of thenm being about women.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
This goes vice versa

Did you read the chat? what exactly has she given the guy in return? Is it her overused pussy which she wants to exchange for money? Stop this entitlement mentality.

Is the girl not ashamed of herself for being broke? Advise your gender to get a job and work not a boyfriend. Only your parents and husband is responsible for taking care of you, anything aside this is prostitution. Stop being a liability and a parasite

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by qtguru(m): 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
Date working class babe una no gree.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Pclemenza: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
qtguru:
Thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
qtguru:

Honourable Comrade, we've been preaching this for ages but simps no go hear. Stop dating a broke lady without a Job dem no go hear
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wainey:
Awon jobless redpiller.

You registered march and already has 2000 comment with 40 threads with majority of thenm being about women.

As expected. Na why I warned you about commenting be this. Once you see threads relating to Redpillers, kindly avoid it son because it's not for you

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by spencekat(m): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
qtguru:
Working class that is not stingy to herself oo

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Wainey: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

As expected. Na why I warned you about commenting be this. Once you see threads relating to Redpillers, kindly avoid it son because it's not for you
u mean i shouldnt comment on threads created by an asshole?
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Franzinni: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
This is how women of now dey reason ....that is why a say a girlfriend is a privatized hook up girl

And they know it
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by qtguru(m): 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2022
spencekat:
Working class that is not stingy to herself oo

I no even fit date stingy girls, I will resent the babe and breakup asap. I spend on both guys and babes if them be good people, I can't imagine my partner being stingy, that love will die before I dump the person.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nonexisting1: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2022
The said vaginarian Bleesedmercy or whatever her username is, called 200k ordinary in that quote you mentioned but I can bet she doesn't make half of it in a month. You see why I don't take them serious.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by BennyDGreat: 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Blackdeewhy:
This goes vice versa

So what do you have to say about this lady in this case that's just taking and taking?
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
Franzinni:
This is how women of now dey reason ....that is why a say a girlfriend is a privatized hook up girl

And they know it

True talk. It'll always involve billing as usual like an average Nigerian olosho who has only her over used pussy to offer.
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
BennyDGreat:

So what do you have to say about this lady in this case that's just taking and taking?

Person wey you dey ask sef depends on her boyfriend and other men for survival
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
What kind of entitlement mentality is this?

I saw this somewhere and decided to Post it here but the response a Nairalander called blessedmercy8 gave shows that Nigeria girls are liabilities and parasite that has absolutely nothing else to offer a man in a relationship apart from their overused pussies, which is exactly what we've been trying to say here all along, the username blessedmercy8 just confirmed it.
both are kids
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The said vaginarian Bleesedmercy or whatever her username is, called 200k ordinary in that quote you mentioned but I can bet she doesn't make half of it in a month. You see why I don't take them serious.

Half of it? Comrade that girl doesn't have 20k like this, we know her types very well. They're always quick to call a man broke while them their selves depends on a man for survival
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:
both are kids

Advice your gender to get a job and work and stop depending on men for survival. Advice them to stop being a liability and a parasite.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Advice your gender to get a job and work and stop depending on men for survival. Advice them to stop being a liability and a parasite.
Ok. I v done that. What do you v for yourself, your useless gender and the upcoming useless ones on this site roaming with their 2inches dic ks?
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2022
qtguru:

I no even fit date stingy girls, I will resent the babe and breakup asap. I spend on both guys and babes if them be good people, I can't imagine my partner being stingy, that love will die before I dump the person.

Preach the word comrade. Awon simps and feminist will soon come and attack u now with their frustration
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Rocktation farano OAM4J lalastical seun

Honourable Comrades Let's move it to FP for wider views
Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Franzinni: 8:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

True talk. It'll always involve billing as usual like an average Nigerian olosho who has only her over used pussy to offer.
I swear bros ... So much free STDs it's amazing how people never die finish haha.

The one wey pain me pass is they will use the valuable part of thier life to do slay queen for material things that can't take them anywhere and when market stop to sell, they will now use the skills they have gathered in the wild to camp a simp who would be extra grateful to land a baddie ... Not knowing it's a Benz 98 upgraded to 2020 hahaha.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Justbehave(m): 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ok. I v done that. What do you v for yourself, your useless gender and the upcoming useless ones on this site roaming with their 2inches dic ks?
Getat with your oversized kpekus make we hear word abeg.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 19, 2022
I blame the idiot guy.. why is he catering for who he doesn't even really know? Since he can send 5k, 50k shouldn't be a problem.. stupid, simping, sonofabitch undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Entitlement Mentality Is This Abeg? by GoooodHardDick: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
Killbillz:
I blame the idiot guy.. why is he catering for who he doesn't even really know? Since he can send 5k, 50k shouldn't be a problem.. stupid, simping, sonofabitch undecided

Honourable distinguished Comrade, Simps are terrible human beings, they're highly irredeemable

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do Y'all Agree With This Opinion? / Female Bashing/shaming On Nairaland Is Pathetic. It Needs To Stop! / Guys Ain't Sex Tools; Be Like This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.