Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges (45288 Views)

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Birmingham Fan Jailed For 14 Weeks After Punching Aston Villa's Jack Grealish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:25pm On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
Deontay wilder will defeat this man

well! as for me, i can't really say how is gonna be. it look's like a 50-50 game
Like for Deontay -- share for Joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by jrusky(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2019
I can see some folks shoyting Dontay or Donkey and Wilder or wilderness pls may I ask you where were donkey and wilderness when Josh took the 3 champion belt

Crap. Donkey/wilderness my foot.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
I don't think he can.did you see his match with Tyson fury
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by birdman(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2019
okosodo:

on which planet
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Bridget95(f): 3:32pm On May 28, 2019
Who has this guy's contact, I want to hire him to punch the he'll out of sarrki .
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by sarrki(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Who has this guy's contact, I want to hire him to punch the he'll out of sarrki .

Take am easy nah

grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 4:48pm On May 28, 2019
saheedbadmus:
heavy puncher...i wish u can just knock out that dude called wilder..does yankey pep too dey get mouth..and d wilder never fyt strong boxer except fury and d match self na ojoro he take draw d match

Stop trippin dude,
Deontay will knock out Joshua. Deontay is for now one of the world hardest puncher argue with google and his youtube videos

Joshua uses jab most during is fight and even fought a tie with parker that wont be a problem for wilder to knock out. I hope Joshua knows what is good for him and avoid Luis Ortiz or deontay wilder let him keep knocking out dominic breazelae and those other miniature boxer with his jabs.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 4:49pm On May 28, 2019
okosodo:

I swear and it will be at most 7th round knock out not even TKO or judges card decision
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 4:52pm On May 28, 2019
Oche211:

defeat who?
Anthony Joshua?
Nah!
It's nt going to happen

It will. Check joshua fight pattern he uses jab and it takes time before he uses his right hook. Watch Wilder match against Ortiz and see the power in those punches even though ortiz wont almost all the rounds on the score card but it was still a knock out.

I predict an Holyfied Vs Tyson fight if the duo clash and deontay will be Holyfied dz time
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by dunsin125: 4:57pm On May 28, 2019
jayextra:
grin grin Got no chills left bro
��
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2019
Oche211:

have you also seen joshua's knock outs?
That guy can even rip out a lion with his punches.
Joshua knows what's at sake

Baba calm down joshua uses jab most and hardly uses right hook his fight with the russian povetkin says it all and even with dillian whyte. His not an hard puncher and cant even be one. I bet efe ajagba will even knock him out if its about punch power. And dude cant even take good punches klitchiko nearly knocked him out with just one perfectly placed right hook. Even that gtv fighter Oto josheph punch ways harder
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2019
themonk:
Obviously a stunt for the camera, punching bag he hits everyday and when the camera is on it decided to fall.

Fight Deontay Wilder already!

God bless you that will be the beginning of his ending dude cant measure up the wilder punch power or energy even the old tyson fury will knock him out of the canvass before 5th round
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2019
fox26:
For AJ to beat Wilder they must fight in UK or Out of USA. The biggest risk is fighting Wilder in USA.

Why? Dont forget ricky hatton almost knocked mayweather out in his adopted himw town in las vegas. He floored him oncr and was completely in control throughout.

Even out of US wilder will still knock out AJ
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

You may have forgotten to see Eric Molina fight with AJ and compare also with Eric Molina vs Deontay wilder.

Watch his Aj against Joseph parker and you will see AJ only make put on jabs. I doubt if Aj can even knock Ortiz or fury down
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2019
victorjoe:

It might go either way. Doentay likes to rush his fights, Joshua takes his time to beat people.

If Doentay can rush Joshua in he first few rounds, he will win. But if Joshua tires him out, Josh will definitely win.

But the fight has not been fixed yet. It will be a great watch.

Within two hours the ticket will be sold out even if na madison square garden
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by fox26: 5:35pm On May 28, 2019
greatbrian:

Why? Dont forget ricky hatton almost knocked mayweather out in his adopted himw town in las vegas. He floored him oncr and was completely in control throughout.

Even out of US wilder will still knock out AJ

You can say that again since Wilder is your favorite, British boxers do not have good stats fighting in USA, so for AJ to win the fight he has to box Wilder somewhere out of USA.
Wilder will win this fight.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by greatbrian(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
fox26:

You can say that again since Wilder is your favorite, British boxers do not have good stats fighting in USA, so for AJ to win the fight he has to box Wilder somewhere out of USA.
Wilder will win this fight.

And the win will come by knockout before 7th round
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Bridget95(f): 5:56pm On May 28, 2019
sarrki:

Take am easy nah

grin

Baba the way you support buhari more than Aisha dey vex me.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by sweetilicious(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2019
Sundrus:
I go borrow this guy fist make I use am take punch somebody
Do you want to taste prison?
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 28, 2019
greatbrian:

And the win will come by knockout before 7th round

Na there make u sit down grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by sarrki(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2019
Bridget95:
Baba the way you support buhari more than Aisha dey vex me.

Buhari endowed his heart to me with integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Shadbay(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2019
okosodo:

Go to the nearest pharmacy and ask for Coartem.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Banter1(m): 7:06am On Jun 02, 2019
oladimeji0078:
better wake up from your dream
shey you dey see who beat joshua? joshua can't defeat wilder, no chance at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Influential Player To Have Played In The Premiere League? / Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Sani Kaita Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.