Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges (45289 Views)

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Birmingham Fan Jailed For 14 Weeks After Punching Aston Villa's Jack Grealish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Doctheasa(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2019
Lies from d pit of hell
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Benwems(m): 9:01am On May 28, 2019
When would he be WBF champion?
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by faithfull18(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2019
OK.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Khalraj: 9:03am On May 28, 2019
All this yeye training. Who knows if na one punch go send him off the ring back to Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by sauceEEP(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2019
Wilder and fury are his nightmare...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Rmpopman: 9:07am On May 28, 2019
ehn! with what?
BlackfireX:
I will knock this guy out in 15 minutes.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Bozzy001(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2019
Wilder & Fury should get ready! The undisputed Champion, AJ is coming for U guys.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by noble2faith(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2019
BlackfireX:

Am not surprise though! Cos one can his mouth to fly a plane. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by fox26: 9:11am On May 28, 2019
For AJ to beat Wilder they must fight in UK or Out of USA. The biggest risk is fighting Wilder in USA.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by sparta191(m): 9:12am On May 28, 2019
themonk:
Obviously a stunt for the camera, punching bag he hits everyday and when the camera is on it decided to fall.

Fight Deontay Wilder already!

Don't mess with that dude that said boxing is the only sports that you could kill a man and still get paid for it joshua
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by ORIENTATION101: 9:15am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
Deontay wilder will defeat this man
wilder that was beaten by tyson fury that didnt fight for 2 years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Chijeep(m): 9:16am On May 28, 2019
*thinking* who supplied him d punching bag
hope it's not Aba made?
Igbos I hail ooo!
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by uuzba(m): 9:17am On May 28, 2019
BlackfireX:
knocking out is a 1 punch issue. It doesn't take 15 minutes.
The guy will probably keep blocking your punches for a good 3hrs until you are tired.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Alanpoza007: 9:19am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
70% of the guys fight ends in round 1
Why won't he end in Round 1 when he's been fighting bums. The only reasonable people on his CV are an aging Ortiz that he struggled to get a knock out in the 8th round and an unfit Fury that had been out for over 2 years due to a ban but still out-punched him and was robbed when they declared it a draw. Would you compare that with Joshua that won contenders like Dillian Whyte, Joseph Parker and Klitschko.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by jayextra(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2019
BlackfireX:
Example of "Dream Big" grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by mhizv(f): 9:23am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
Deontay wilder will defeat this man

I think so too. That guy issa beast
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by jayextra(m): 9:24am On May 28, 2019
Chijeep:
*thinking* who supplied him d punching bag

hope it's not Aba made?

Igbos I hail ooo!
Atleast if u no get money..get sense

Its too early for ur nuisance
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by oloriLFC(f): 9:24am On May 28, 2019
BlackfireX:

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Kingosytex(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
wilder that was beaten by tyson fury that didnt fight for 2 years

fury will destroy this joshua, that one na sure bet... AJ cant even dream of fighting wilder in the STATES, he has been avoiding that and even declined a $15 million deal... fury went to ukraine and defeated klitshko, went to the STATES defeated wilder but he was robbed... forget wilder, fury is the real deal
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Khalraj: 9:27am On May 28, 2019
@Princedapace, it's too stressful jare. Questions after questions say wetin
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Nobody: 9:30am On May 28, 2019
go and win a match anybody can smash a punching bag, punching bags don't hit back.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2019
Kingosytex:

fury will destroy this joshua, that one na sure bet... AJ cant even dream of fighting wilder in the STATES, he has been avoiding that and even declined a $15 million deal... fury went to ukraine and defeated klitshko, went to the STATES defeated wilder but he was robbed... forget wilder, fury is the real deal
Fury is miles ahead of Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Bonapart(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2019
saheedbadmus:
heavy puncher...i wish u can just knock out that dude called wilder..does yankey pep too dey get mouth..and d wilder never fyt strong boxer except fury and d match self na ojoro he take draw d match
Joshua won't last 3 round with Doltey in the ring
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2019
Nigeria will be claiming Anthony Joshua that isn't even fighting as a Nigerian. Ever since the guy defeated the aging Klishko the whole country hasn't failed to support him for once but they let Samuel Peter the grew up in Nigeria, trained here nd became a champion here b4 conquering the world to fight with no support. Maybe his crime was that he didn't bear a Yoruba, Hausa nor Igbo name. My advice is learn to appreciate those that have put in their best to contribute to the development of this country b4 those ones that don't even wanna be regarded as citizens of this damn country

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by romeorailss: 9:36am On May 28, 2019
Houseofglam7:
undecided

Don T tell me that blow shifted your mouth like this undecided?
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by bolajjjjjj247(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2019
Alot of people who dont follow boxing rate wilder but those who do know the sweet side of boxing will tell u wilder isnt technically good his called sloppy wilder for a reason. Yes he has power in his punch but thats about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.