Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges (45296 Views)

Ronaldo Angrily Smashes Phone Of A Fan Filming Him After Man-U's Loss (Video) / Divine Oduduru Becomes Fastest Man In The World, Smashes Bolt's record / Birmingham Fan Jailed For 14 Weeks After Punching Aston Villa's Jack Grealish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Princedapace(m): 9:36am On May 28, 2019
Khalraj:
@Princedapace, it's too stressful jare. Questions after questions say wetin

Abeg my brother, no vex for us. Pls, help us complete it.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by oladimeji0078(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2019
This guys should stop wasting AJ's time and give him the fight that everyone has been waiting for.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by oladimeji0078(m): 9:40am On May 28, 2019
Banter1:
If Anthony Joshua should fight Wilder, wilder will knock the hell out of Joshua
better wake up from your dream
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by DaMessenger: 9:41am On May 28, 2019
Killer punch loading grin

Meanwhile, this Toyota Sienna 2006 AWD Limited is available for sale at 900k in Warri. Contact: 08083073900.

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by omoteacher(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

I want him to fight that killer ' Wilder' that guy blow always causes seizure to his opponent. If AJ can defeat Wilder' he earns most critics respect.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by BruncleZuma: 9:42am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
Deontay wilder will defeat this man

This land and quote are not for sale...
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by johnnobles: 9:44am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
Meeeen that guy is a fighter o. Watched his fight yesterday where he won his opponent in one round and it took 7 round for Anthony Joshua to win that same guy..
Looking forward to there fight
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Dirkcoyt: 9:53am On May 28, 2019
johnnobles:

Meeeen that guy is a fighter o. Watched his fight yesterday where he won his opponent in one round and it took 7 round for Anthony Joshua to win that same guy..

You may have forgotten to see Eric Molina fight with AJ and compare also with Eric Molina vs Deontay wilder.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by BluntBoy(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
wilder that was beaten by tyson fury that didnt fight for 2 years

Fury had a comeback fight.

Moreover, AJ was knocked down by a Wladmir who hadn't fought for 2 years.

There is also no proof that Fury wouldn't have beaten Joshua at that time.

Frankly, these three guys (Joshua, Wilder and Fury) are going to be fighting bums for a long time while we all scream for the real deal.

To these guys, it is just about something else other than the belts.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by victorjoe(m): 9:56am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:

It might go either way. Doentay likes to rush his fights, Joshua takes his time to beat people.

If Doentay can rush Joshua in he first few rounds, he will win. But if Joshua tires him out, Josh will definitely win.

But the fight has not been fixed yet. It will be a great watch.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by yashau(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Stunt! The bag wasn't hanged properly.

If he think he is strong, let him come and face Rambo the agbero guy that gave me a punch I can never forget. One blow from Rambo gave me instant memory loss.

Rambo is still the strongest man alive.

Nonsense

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Kaxmytex(m): 9:59am On May 28, 2019
Aj punch keeps getting heavier every day..

Wilder will only beat Aj when he start to think with his brain rather than his fist..
Heavy punch with no tactics, that aint good...
U can't just come into the ring and the only thing on your mind is bullying...

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Angelfrost(m): 10:07am On May 28, 2019
themonk:
Obviously a stunt for the camera, punching bag he hits everyday and when the camera is on it decided to fall.

Fight Deontay Wilder already!

Wilder is faster and more ferocious, but punch for punch: Joshua's hook will detach the spoiled American's head.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Jaymaxxy(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2019
themonk:
Obviously a stunt for the camera, punching bag he hits everyday and when the camera is on it decided to fall.

Fight Deontay Wilder already!
AJ is ready. Wilder is just scared. Why is he not taking the challenge despite the huge amount of money on ground?
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Chijeep(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2019
jayextra:
Atleast if u no get money..get sense
Its too early for ur nuisance
e b lik say na u n ur kin supply am. lol lol Oga ooooo
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by 9gerian: 10:16am On May 28, 2019
You left out Povetkin

Alanpoza007:

Why won't he end in Round 1 when he's been fighting bums. The only reasonable people on his CV are an aging Ortiz that he struggled to get a knock out in the 8th round and an unfit Fury that had been out for over 2 years due to a ban but still out-punched him and was robbed when they declared it a draw. Would you compare that with Joshua that won contenders like Dillian Whyte, Joseph Parker and Klitschko.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by gnykelly(m): 10:17am On May 28, 2019
Sundrus:
I go borrow this guy fist make I use am take punch somebody

hope say no be your in-law
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by emmyclean: 10:19am On May 28, 2019
Fury is good no doubt....
But Joshua kills the fight in a more technical and perfect way.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by 9gerian: 10:20am On May 28, 2019
Wilder doesn’t wanna lose the only belt he has.

The Povetkin fight was an eye opener for both Wilder and Fury.

Joshua is the 1st to knock the guy out, and very well too! So much so that Povetkin’s coach jumped in to stop the fight.

Wilder Joshua would be a tough fight still.

Jaymaxxy:

AJ is ready. Wilder is just scared. Why is he not taking the challenge despite the huge amount of money on ground?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by chronique(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2019
Fury isn't a heavy puncher and the only way he will defeat AJ is by winning on points. AJ has good boxing technique like Fury but doesn't have those swift Fury movements. But he also has heavy punches to knock Fury out.

Wilder is the least skilled amongst all three of them. He relies on one right hand punch and when he doesn't get a chance to throw it, he becomes frustrated. AJ will outbox wilder and also knock him out if he uses his swift connecting punches that includes that mad uppercut. It's on record that AJ is the only boxer to have knocked down klistcho in the last 10 years of klistcho career, and also the only boxer to have knocked down klitscho 3 times in a boxing bout.

AJ is still ahead of every other boxer in the heavyweight division.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by OdenKelechi(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
Yes.. in your dreams
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Jovin894: 10:37am On May 28, 2019
person don die here ooo... Anthony Joshua go destroy dat guy ooo make d guy change him mind sey I no dey fight again ooo... I trust naija dem go don talk sey my leg dey pain me
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by BitmapStudios: 10:41am On May 28, 2019
Lemme put this here, AJ is gonna make lousy Wilder kiss the canvas in nothing more than the 6th round. Though Wilder has got power punch(which btw is not even up to that of Klitschko) but what most of you fail to realise is that, he's a loose puncher -he opens up his body and face whenever he throws his punches. Then, AJ is a head puncher (major), and sadly, our fat-head Wilder just happens to always open the hotspot -he's gonna get gassed!
Again, AJ gets better by the day and after every fight and this bout is coming up next year, what a walk over for AJ. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Nobody: 10:50am On May 28, 2019
johnnobles:

It took Wilder 9 rounds of struggle to beat Molina and Joshua smashed the same guy in 3 rounds.

Boxing no be Mathematics na

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Ewedegubbler: 10:51am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
70% of the guys fight ends in round 1

Yea because he has beeh fighting plumbers and carpenters. That’s why he only made it to showtime after more than 40 fights.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Nobody: 10:55am On May 28, 2019
9gerian:
Wilder doesn’t wanna lose the only belt he has.

The Povetkin fight was an eye opener for both Wilder and Fury.

Joshua is the 1st to knock the guy out, and very well too! So much so that Povetkin’s coach jumped in to stop the fight.

Wilder Joshua would be a tough fight still.

I thought I was d only guy to see Povetkin's coach jump on stage.

Wilder is a good fighter, but his only problem with Wilder is that his style is just too OPEN for a guy with AJ's power.

He could easily get away doing that with a great boxer like Fury - but not quite easily with an hard hitter like Joshua.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by handsomeyinka(m): 11:16am On May 28, 2019
okosodo:
I had this conversation yesterday...joshua is tactical but wilder does street fight system.
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Pablonkor: 11:24am On May 28, 2019
frbona:
who do you have in mind? Is he from Katsina state?
No not Katsina I think he's from Daura State
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by dunsin125: 11:41am On May 28, 2019
jayextra:
Atleast if u no get money..get sense

Its too early for ur nuisance
You are wicked, ahan ahan this early Tuesday
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by jayextra(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2019
dunsin125:
You are wicked, ahan ahan this early Tuesday
grin grin Got no chills left bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges by Duru009(m): 11:56am On May 28, 2019
Wilder will certainly beat youuuuuu !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun / Gaelle Enganamouit Retires From Football. / C. Ronaldo Shows Off £1.85million Watch Made With 424 Glistening White Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.