Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son (50147 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Sammyolis: 8:48am On May 28, 2019
Chailiiiiiiii
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by AlphaStyles(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2019
This guy Dy try ooo if na me I no go fit sleep wey another man Dy slap my wife nyash

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by jendhorlee(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2019
midolian:
These kind of talk talk should be left for women (the likes of Tonto) to do. Men should not forget their place as men cos of the cheap likes and publicity they get on social media.
you're not making any sense

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by wellmax(m): 8:49am On May 28, 2019
Where is the shade?
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 8:51am On May 28, 2019
Love wey you no fit buy ordinary diaper. Would you love such a dad? This dude isn't even on speaking terms with his own dad condemning his dad yet being irresponsible towards his own son. That boy can never truly love you nicur.

Disgrace to fatherhood
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:55am On May 28, 2019
perform your fatherly role all Will be well.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by geedup(m): 8:55am On May 28, 2019
SOME SITUATIONS IN LIFE IS JUST ONE SINGLE OPPORTUNITY. HE HAD THE ONE CHANCE AND HE BLEW IT. IF HE HAD JUMPED THAT BRIDGE WOULD THE THOUGHT OF SHADING HER COME UP? NO!
HE SHOULD FOCUS ON REHABILITATING HIMSELF AND LET SPONTANEITY HAVE ITS PLACE.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by femi4: 8:55am On May 28, 2019
You no fit buy diaper then, i m sure you can't pay school fees now. What do you want to see him for

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by fykes(m): 8:56am On May 28, 2019
EXLOVER:
God may we be million times richer than our wife. Amen

See as Teeblizz is behaving like a specie called Tonto Dike.

The only place Teeblizz can carry his son to is a Barbing Salon.

Nonsense and Konga failed career.
My dear its not a money thing. The guy helped tiwa grow and blow,( whatever role he played) why not find another artist and do the same....success is inbuilt.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by richie240: 8:57am On May 28, 2019
tydi:
Dude you are still sounding like a sissy man to me..

If she doesn't want you to see your son, it should not bother you for your son would come see you when the time is right. No son will like to be called a BASTARD. Any woman that doesn't want nor give the father of her child the chance to co-parent his child should be left alone to do it on her own.

I will open a thread soon on why.. Women will always want child support from the father of their son, while the man would be requesting to have his son and let the woman forget anything support to train his child but she will still refuse..
Dose it mean children are ironically source of revenue now or what
chai!
where is grammatnazi1 when u need him most.
angry
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 8:58am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

If she doesn't want you to see your son, it should not bother you for your son would come see you when the time is right. No son will like to be called a BASTARD. Any woman that doesn't want nor give the father of her child the chance to co-parent his child should be left alone to do it on her own.

I will open a thread soon on why.. Women will always want child support from the father of their son, while the man would be requesting to have his son and let the woman forget anything support to train his child but she will still refuse..

I sight you deadbeat dad.

Teebillz wey no fit buy ordinary diaper with 5 kids from three different women. Na that one go pay child support? You want make hunger kill the child if Tiwa leaves the child for a deadbeat reckless dude who keeps up with the Jones' sniffing coke instead of tending to his kids welfare

I was brought up by mum and never allowed my dad into my life when he came calling. He wasn't my dad. I ain't his son. Case closed.

Guys make we dey reason abeg

Truth be told a deadbeat gives no fvck about his own kids. Shikena.

If you are a deadbeat hoping your kids will have a relationship with you, you are done for. Dude it's not going to happen. Quit dreaming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by BlueAir: 8:59am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

is it possible to vbe denied access to child by an ex wife during divorce? grin
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by fykes(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2019
Holluwhakemmy:
perform your fatherly role all Will be well.
Perform fatherly role when d woman is frolicking with a boy in the name of stardom. I doubt any man will do that. I hate how dis dude shut down his life for this girl, his mom and sisters must be so pained.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Oblongata: 9:00am On May 28, 2019
Shukusheka:
Anytime someone writes a statement and feels the need to end it with the word "Facts!", you can be rest assured whatever he wrote is 100% balderdash. cheesy
your head get oil grin
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2019
richie240:

chai!
where is grammatnazi1 when u need him most.
angry

Why not help him out.. English killlll you there

I der vex ooo.. No add to am oo

No be only grammatnazi1.. Na drammatnazi2
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by iso604: 9:01am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

FOR ME IF SHE REFUSE THATS FINE. WORK ON YOUR PLAN B
1...OPEN ACCOUNT FOR YOUR CHILD START PAYING IN MONEY EVERY MONTH TILL 18 YRS WHERE THE CHILD CAN HAVE ACCESS
2...YOU HAVE THE ADDRESS BUY THINGS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN SEND IT VIA COURIER AND TRY TO HAVE THE SCHOOL TELEPHONE WHERE YOU CAN BE ABLE TO PAY ANY FEES THROUGH CC OR ANY OTHER WAYS YOU WANT WITHOUT HAVING ANY CONTACT WITH THE SINGLEHOEMOTHER
TRY IT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PROBLEM

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 9:02am On May 28, 2019
BlueAir:
is it possible to vbe denied access to child by an ex wife during divorce? grin

That's what I planned of asking in a competent court of law

I don't think its possible, the court would only grant the woman the favour of been in custody with the children
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Nobody: 9:16am On May 28, 2019
Men these days are so weak. He should not let Tiwa reveal that he is impotent and a 3 seconds man. He had better shut up.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by HitSong: 9:16am On May 28, 2019
getacartoon:
look at this man
waste of time

something way plenty apps fit do freely
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 9:18am On May 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, yes to your last sentence, in the Western world, lots of women aka babymama use that as a means to extort money from their estranged men, it is a big business to these women, they go to the court to get injunctions against your bank account to pay some percentage of your monthly salary for the upkeep of your child

So you're saying babymamarism should serve as a job to every young women out there to apply for Thereby a lady sees a rich guy and she knows she doesn't want any commitment with this guy she hoodwinks the guy open her legs for him bare him a child, she resigns and starts collecting pension(child's upkeep) is that what you're really advocating for these ladies?
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:20am On May 28, 2019
When he was dating Tiwa, he abandoned his other children, when he was about to marry Tiwa, he and his children's pictures came online
Only for him to deny the pictures and children. Now, he has fallen out with Tiwa, he went back to the denied children then throwing shade at Tiwa. Is this man ok at all?
If he is in Nigeria and talking about denials, fine!
How can you have access when you are not living in the same country?

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by lilkelv(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2019
I see no shades here just a man expressing his unconditional love for his son
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by somehow: 9:21am On May 28, 2019
Foolish people everywhere on this thread
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by AngelicBeing: 9:22am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

So you're saying babymamarism should serve as a job to every young women out there to apply for Thereby a lady sees a rich guy and she knows she doesn't want any commitment with this guy she hoodwinks the guy open her legs for him bare him a child, she resigns and starts collecting pension(child's upkeep) is that what you're really advocating for these ladies?
It seems you lack comprehension, you asked a question in your post, your last sentence in your post l quoted was a question and I answered your questions, where in my post did l allude to or encourage babymamaism, go back and read my post angry

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by MarvayBlog: 9:22am On May 28, 2019
Some of all these men dey make men shame. So is it social media that will help the world know that you love your kid? How about taking action to all everything possible to make sure your kid gets to see you from time to time. Is the missing suppose to be for everyone on social media To help him miss. Abegi

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by desmond2pk: 9:25am On May 28, 2019
But you have other children you abandoned with their moms. You can show them love too?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by BlueAir: 9:26am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

That's what I planned of asking in a competent court of law
lol.its not possible from here to there.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
It seems you lack comprehension, you asked a question in your post, your last sentence in your post l quoted was a question and I answered your questions, where in my post did l allude to or encourage babymamaism, go back and read my post angry

You know women can say one thing and mean another.. I know what am saying..

Anyways I grab now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) / Ufedo Sunshine Storms Beach In New York In Swimsuit (Photos) / Annie Idibia Goes Topless For New Promo Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.