Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son (50145 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by panmunium(m): 9:32am On May 28, 2019
If they say don't marry any lady richer and more famous than you, una no go gree, oya see how she has taken control of your son.. Bottom line,thank God is a Son, he will definitely locate his father soon because he must bear his father's name
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

You know women can say one thing and mean another.. I know what am saying..

Anyways I grab now
Yes, I saw that in the course of my travels to the western world at different times, it is a serious business for some of these leeches out their especially if the woman wants to mess you up, some of these women have 3 or more baby daddies and they collect isiewu, Nkwobi and Hennessey as money from these men monthly cheesy
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by SimplyFrag1: 9:38am On May 28, 2019
All of una go dey alright last last
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Psady(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2019
mehn na wao! When person fit mess,them tell am say it smell good?
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by babyfaceafrica: 9:39am On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

I sight you deadbeat dad.

Teebillz wey no fit buy ordinary diaper with 5 kids from three different women. Na that one go pay child support? You want make hunger kill the child if Tiwa leaves the child for a deadbeat reckless dude who keeps up with the Jones' sniffing coke instead of tending to his kids welfare

I was brought up by mum and never allowed my dad into my life when he came calling. He wasn't my dad. I ain't his son. Case closed.

Guys make we dey reason abeg

Truth be told a deadbeat gives no fvck about his own kids. Shikena.

If you are a deadbeat hoping your kids will have a relationship with you, you are done for. Dude it's not going to happen. Quit dreaming.
not always true..you were brought up by your mum. so I understand ur bias...some of us were brought up by our dad and when we saw our mum fifteen years after it was happy reunion..... everything is not black and white.....my dad is the best and my mum is the best.. even if she wasn't there..I won't trade both for anything in the world!!
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Ilekokonit: 9:51am On May 28, 2019
If only some women realise that they can not buy a replacement Dad from the supermarket shelves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by bluefilm: 9:54am On May 28, 2019
Men should never ever complain no matter what a women does to them.

He should just learn how to suck it up, man up and keep his thoughts to himself and himself alone.

No need calling the woman out or letting others know the terrible things the woman must have done to him.

He should be ready to protect the woman at all times rather than badmouthing or exposing her.

That is what it takes to be a real man.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 9:55am On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

I sight you deadbeat dad.

Teebillz wey no fit buy ordinary diaper with 5 kids from three different women. Na that one go pay child support? You want make hunger kill the child if Tiwa leaves the child for a deadbeat reckless dude who keeps up with the Jones' sniffing coke instead of tending to his kids welfare

I was brought up by mum and never allowed my dad into my life when he came calling. He wasn't my dad. I ain't his son. Case closed.

Guys make we dey reason abeg

Truth be told a deadbeat gives no fvck about his own kids. Shikena.

If you are a deadbeat hoping your kids will have a relationship with you, you are done for. Dude it's not going to happen. Quit dreaming.

Sorry it has to go this way, but that your dad chooses to be a dead beat dad (like you said) doesn't mean its applicable to every dad out there, on a second note you should never conclude on a one sided story, you should have at least given him chance to hear is own side of the story on why it didn't work out with your mum then you compare and contrast to know the real truth behind the story your mum might have fed you guys about him, your mum is really a super woman to have done it all on her own.. But my people will always say.. "Dog were woman train na egg e der chop oo"

Now back to the topic.. Where you leaving with teebillz and tiwa to know that he couldn't afford to get diapers for his kids for he was able to clear the hospital bills of all his kids, or you still choose to believe every one sided story you hear posted online by one party

There is always what is called unconditional love between parents and their children its God that made it so, that's the reason no matter how your parents seem to bicker you still choose to love them.. So any child that doesn't exhibit such to whom he grew up to know as his/her parents should check his parental root if those are truly is parents..

To end it all here cus am already exhausted.. Any child without a father is seen as a bastard in the society we live in.. Its not a dream but a reality. Goodday

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by sweetrace(f): 9:56am On May 28, 2019
tydi:
Dude you are still sounding like a sissy man to me..

If she doesn't want you to see your son, it should not bother you for your son would come see you when the time is right. No son will like to be called a BASTARD. Any woman that doesn't want nor give the father of her child the chance to co-parent his child should be left alone to do it on her own.

I will open a thread soon on why.. Women will always want child support from the father of their son, while the man would be requesting to have his son and let the woman forget anything support to train his child but she will still refuse..
Dose it mean children are ironically source of revenue now or what

Do you think Tiwa will ask anyone for child support? Does she in any way look hungry to you? Was she not the primary bread winner? Was one of the major cause of their separation not his addiction to cocaine? If you were in her shoes, will you allow your wife to bring up your child while she is on drugs? Always quick to blame the woman! And alll these ‘the son will look for his father’ is nonsense. I know women who were forced to bring up their children on their own. Their kids are fulfilled well brought adults.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Yes, I saw that in the course of my travels to the western world at different times, it is a serious business for some of these leeches out their especially if the woman wants to mess you up, some of these women have 3 or more baby daddies and they collect isiewu, Nkwobi and Hennessey as money from these men monthly cheesy

And to what end If I may ask? If that you happen to be an Igbo girl now I would have quoted an adage to your own understanding for you to see their(these leeches) last landing.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by silent10(m): 10:13am On May 28, 2019
jendhorlee:

you're not making any sense
He made a lot of sense.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by RichBoy247: 10:17am On May 28, 2019
midolian:
These kind of talk talk should be left for women (the likes of Tonto) to do. Men should not forget their place as men cos of the cheap likes and publicity they get on social media.

The idiot should have been allowed to jump into the lagoon and drown. He is disgracing noble men.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Billy0naire(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2019
What happened to phone calls.

Why are men becoming snowflakes, coming online to send messages instead of phone calls.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 10:35am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Sorry it has to go this way, but that your dad chooses to be a dead beat dad (like you said) doesn't mean its applicable to every dad out there, on a second note you should never conclude on a one sided story, you should have at least given him chance to hear is own side of the story on why it didn't work out with your mum then you compare and contrast to know the real truth behind the story your mum might have fed you guys about him, your mum is really a super woman to have done it all on her own.. But my people will always say.. "Dog were woman train na egg e der chop oo"

Now back to the topic.. Where you leaving with teebillz and tiwa to know that he couldn't afford to get diapers for his kids for he was able to clear the hospital bills of all his kids, or you still choose to believe every one sided story you hear posted online by one party

There is always what is called unconditional love between parents and their children its God that made it so, that's the reason no matter how your parents seem to bicker you still choose to love them.. So any child that doesn't exhibit such to whom he grew up to know as his/her parents should check his parental root if those are truly is parents..

To end it all here cus am already exhausted.. Any child without a father is seen as a bastard in the society we live in.. Its not a dream but a reality. Goodday

Unconditional love my foot In your wild fantacies maybe.

You do not know the story of my. life so keep your advice to yourself. What fault would my. mum have.had that made my father not pay my fees or feed me but wants to come explaining BS only when school fees and child welfare time was already over?

My father's aim was to reap where he did not sow and I cut him right in his tracks. If my mother had done same as he, there would have been no son to come back to. I may have been long dead

A bastard is a child who does not know his father and even that means absolutely nothing. I knew the man whilst he was alive and CHOSE to close and cut any undeserved ties with him.

Children are in orphanages, they grow into adults and get married all the time. I am talking kids who were picked from dumpsites and river banks. You expect a child who was abandoned for dead at a dumpsite to have unconditional love for bedevilled parents? You really do not know what you are talking about my frend.

I don't buy into that bastard BS being used by deadbeat fools like you into reaping where they haven't sown. It's not going to happen.

Please check your dictionary for the true meaning of parent. It doesn't have to be biological. A parent is that person who "parents" and nurtures a child not one who bore him and dodged his responsibilities like they were AK 47 bullets. . e. g include, step parent, grandparent

Unconditional love my foot. GOODBYE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 10:40am On May 28, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
not always true..you were brought up by your mum. so I understand ur bias...some of us were brought up by our dad and when we saw our mum fifteen years after it was happy reunion..... everything is not black and white.....my dad is the best and my mum is the best.. even if she wasn't there..I won't trade both for anything in the world!!

That's your cup of tea. Maybe your mum had tangible reasons. I do not know.

Just as you took her back. I know someone who never spoke to her mum who abandoned her at 7months until the mother died and still did not attend the funeral

Deadbeat fools always use that dumb startegy as a means to reap where they haven't sown. I am having none of that BS. Wisdom is key.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by AngelicBeing: 10:43am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

And to what end If I may ask? If that you happen to be an Igbo girl now I would have quoted an adage to your own understanding for you to see their(these leeches) last landing.
Well, it is not just in the West, even in Nigeria, some women do keep kids from their estranged men just to spite at the man, that is why as a man you have to be very careful of the girl you roll with, we see them coming online to talk trash about their estranged husband, even here on Nairaland, we have read several cases of women coming to post negative comments about their men, they call them weed smokers, broke, irresponsible, deadbeat dad etc and their fellow women support them on Nairaland grin
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Tyche(m): 10:48am On May 28, 2019
midolian:
These kind of talk talk should be left for women (the likes of Tonto) to do. Men should not forget their place as men cos of the cheap likes and publicity they get on social media.

You need to walk a mile in his shoes before you can judge him niqqa
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by bleskid: 10:49am On May 28, 2019
pls i dont know , teelblix na TonTon brother ... i dei peceive family trait (blood)
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by bleskid: 10:51am On May 28, 2019
wait oooo teeblizz na tonton brother? cos i dei perceive family trait i mean by behavio
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

Unconditional love my foot In your wild fantacies maybe.

You do not know the story of my. life so keep your advice to yourself. What fault would my. mum have.had that made my father not pay my fees or feed me but wants to come explaining BS only when school fees and child welfare time was already over?

My father's aim was to reap where he did not sow and I cut him right in his tracks. If my mother had done same as he, there would have been no son to come back to. I may have been long dead

A bastard is a child who does not know his father and even that means absolutely nothing. I knew the man whilst he was alive and CHOSE to close and cut any undeserved ties with him.

Childen are in orphanages, they grow into adults and get married. I am talking kids who were picked from dumpsites and river banks. I don't buy into that bastard BS being used by deadbeat fools like you into reaping where they haven't sown. It's not going to happen.

The moment I noticed you are a Yoruba guy I gave up wanting to waste my comment on you.. No pun intended! I'm a full fledged blooded igbo guy and we hold and see our parents like earthly god no matter how bad they are or seem to be we always hold them of high esteem and they are our pride..

Let me bust your bubbles, my dad never wanted us to go to school, he wanted me especially as the first son to take over his trade but I found my feet took my school and was trained by my aunty.. But that cannot and would not reduce any atom of love I have for him.. I'm striving hard now to make him enjoy the fruit of his labour even though he never gave me 1kobo while I was schooling.. So you see the difference between both tribes.. My parents were separated for good 15 years but now they are back together.. So bro everyone has a story to tell. Bye

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Well, it is not just in the West, even in Nigeria, some women do keep kids from their estranged men just to spite at the man, that is why as a man you have to be very careful of the girl you roll with, we see them coming online to talk trash about their estranged husband, even here on Nairaland, we have read several cases of women coming to post negative comments about their men, they call them weed smokers, broke, irresponsible, deadbeat dad etc and their fellow women support them on Nairaland grin

You got yourself a follower.. You really reflect your moniker.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by AngelicBeing: 11:02am On May 28, 2019
tydi:

You got yourself a follower.. You really reflect your moniker.
Thanks cool
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by TheSmoothTalker(m): 11:05am On May 28, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
When he was dating Tiwa, he abandoned his other children, when he was about to marry Tiwa, he and his children's pictures came online
Only for him to deny the pictures and children. Now, he has fallen out with Tiwa, he went back to the denied children then throwing shade at Tiwa. Is this man ok at all?
If he is in Nigeria and talking about denials, fine!
How can you have access when you are not living in the same country?
Ahh Izon!!!
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Kdon2: 11:05am On May 28, 2019
Tessyama1:
All might not be well with Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband TeeBillz, as he always takes to Instagram to throw shots at her.

From this post TeeBillz made to celebrate Jamil on children's day, it looks like Tiwa is not allowing him access to their son.

"True love is unconditional! Daddy let me put my hat on like yours too..... Damn! I miss my lil man! I lived that life, no amount of toys or designers clothes can replace a FATHER! #Facts

Nothing can separate our love my mini me �� U are my seed and they know it too my Prince!!! #MyDude
" he wrote on Instagram.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/no-amount-of-toys-or-designers-clothes-can-replace-a-father-teebillz-shades-tiwa-savage.html

The guy writes well sha.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by babyfaceafrica: 11:11am On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

That's your cup of tea. Maybe your mum had tangible reasons. I do not know.

Just as you took her back. I know someone who never spoke to her mum who abandoned her at 7months until the mother died and still did not attend the funeral

Deadbeat fools always use that dumb startegy as a means to reap where they haven't sown. I am having none of that BS. Wisdom is key.
Good for you
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by akin9ja78(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2019
solmusdesigns:
smiley

women should stop denying Men the right to be with their kids... It doesnt have to end with a divorce

Even if it end with a divorce the kids is still ours!
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by degamemaster(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2019
People should stop attacking this guy for crying out loud. Who will be able to endure the nasty feelings of seeing your wedded wife being bleeped by a little boy like wizkid? Their differences are there quite alright but for the bitch sleeping with wizkid and showcasing it all over social media is totally heart breaking.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Danwakae(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2019
TBLISS HAVE U DONE DNA FOR JAMIL?
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by midolian(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2019
Tyche:

You need to walk a mile in his shoes before you can judge him niqqa
You don't get the point. A man should not forget his place as a man regardless...
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by mikkyjay(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=bluefilm post=78788405]Men should never ever complain no matter what a women does to them.

He should just learn how to suck it up, man up and keep his thoughts to himself and himself alone.

No need calling the woman out or letting others know the terrible things the woman must have done to him.

He should be ready to protect the woman at all times rather than badmouthing or exposing her.

That is what it takes to be a real man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceprince Girlfriend, Maima Called A Cheat With "Evidence" / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) / Ufedo Sunshine Storms Beach In New York In Swimsuit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.