Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son (50143 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Tiwa Savage With Lucian Grainge, Universal Music Group CEO (Photo) / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Charly68: 12:32pm On May 28, 2019
Lady T' has moved on,she has her life to live . Never allow anyone to keep your life in bondage ,we live this life once . Cut yourself off from toxic relationship and enjoy your Liberty unbridled
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by mikkyjay(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=mikkyjay post=78793052][/quote

What type of fuckery is this?
Come o is your head paining you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by bolayei: 12:50pm On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

I sight you deadbeat dad.

Teebillz wey no fit buy ordinary diaper with 5 kids from three different women. Na that one go pay child support? You want make hunger kill the child if Tiwa leaves the child for a deadbeat reckless dude who keeps up with the Jones' sniffing coke instead of tending to his kids welfare

I was brought up by mum and never allowed my dad into my life when he came calling. He wasn't my dad. I ain't his son. Case closed.

Guys make we dey reason abeg

Truth be told a deadbeat gives no fvck about his own kids. Shikena.

If you are a deadbeat hoping your kids will have a relationship with you, you are done for. Dude it's not going to happen. Quit dreaming.

Mr go and ask your mum for the truth and stop having opinions on things wey pass you. Your dad was good when he was sleeping with your mum until them born you then him changed? Maybe she was caught cheating lol
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by bolayei: 12:55pm On May 28, 2019
MarvayBlog:
Some of all these men dey make men shame. So is it social media that will help the world know that you love your kid? How about taking action to all everything possible to make sure your kid gets to see you from time to time. Is the missing suppose to be for everyone on social media To help him miss. Abegi

It seems to be a way of getting people that are close to tiwa put sense in her head.

Girl wey no get level them package you finish you start forming. Sing set she can't sing only shout no wonder she didn't make it past the judges house on x factor with her sorry looking ugly self that year.

I hate women that deny their baby dads access
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Gassa007: 2:26pm On May 28, 2019
bluefilm:
Men should never ever complain no matter what a women does to them.

He should just learn how to suck it up, man up and keep his thoughts to himself and himself alone.

No need calling the woman out or letting others know the terrible things the woman must have done to him.

He should be ready to protect the woman at all times rather than badmouthing or exposing her.

That is what it takes to be a real man.

Sicko
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 4:25pm On May 28, 2019
bolayei:

Mr go and ask your mum for the truth and stop having opinions on things wey pass you. Your dad was good when he was sleeping with your mum until them born you then him changed? Maybe she was caught cheating lol

She's not a cheap hoe like the bi.tch you call mother. Fvck off my mention. Bloody deadbeat loser. Go take care of the kids you abandoned and stop dreaming about a reconciliation that will never come. They'd spit on your deadbeat face when they see you.

How many women have you fvcked despite not loving them? Take several seats back and get your numbskull some brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 4:29pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

The moment I noticed you are a Yoruba guy I gave up wanting to waste my comment on you.. No pun intended! I'm a full fledged blooded igbo guy and we hold and see our parents like earthly god no matter how bad they are or seem to be we always hold them of high esteem and they are our pride..

Let me bust your bubbles, my dad never wanted us to go to school, he wanted me especially as the first son to take over his trade but I found my feet took my school and was trained by my aunty.. But that cannot and would not reduce any atom of love I have for him.. I'm striving hard now to make him enjoy the fruit of his labour even though he never gave me 1kobo while I was schooling.. So you see the difference between both tribes.. My parents were separated for good 15 years but now they are back together.. So bro everyone has a story to tell. Bye

At least your dad wanted you to be something. He didn't dodge you like he saw ak47 bullets Bro say this BS to some igbo tribe guy whose father threw him at a dumpsite, watched someone else nuture him and came begging for false forgiveness after someone else ensured he succeeded . You may not come out alive I don't encourage deadbeat BS. Bye.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

At least your dad wanted you to be something. He didn't dodge you like he saw ak47 bullets Bro say this BS to some igbo tribe guy whose father threw him at a dumpsite, watched someone else nuture him and came begging for false forgiveness after someone else ensured he succeeded . You may not come out alive I don't encourage deadbeat BS. Bye.

Talk to your mum bro.. Have a heart to heart discussion with her, I guess she is hiding alot from you.. Just a heartfelt advise from a concerned brother.. Peace

Modified : Men ain't emotional like women we reason with logic.. No man will just dodge(like you said) his offspring just like that.. Inasmuch women go through the process of carrying a child 9months in her womb and you think the love they feels when the child is birthed is more compared to that of the man.. Then you have to think again..

By the way.. How old are you
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 4:42pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Talk to your mum bro.. Have a heart to heart discussion with her, I guess she is hiding alot from you.. Just a heartfelt advise from a concerned brother.. Peace

Talk to your hoe. mother who cheated on your dad first. She forgot to do the needful in your upbringing. So did your dad. Get lost.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 4:52pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Modified : Men ain't emotional like women we reason with logic.. No man will just dodge(like you said) his offspring just like that.. Inasmuch women go through the process of carrying a child 9months in her womb and you think the love they feels when the child is birthed is more compared to that of the man.. Then you have to think again..

By the way.. How old are you

You are a deadbeat loser. It's pretty obvious. Try hard as you may. That child that you abandoned will never love you. No man has any excuse under the sun to be deadbeat. Bottom line is aiming to reap where you did not sow and it's never going to happen. Shikena.

Men ain't emotional but you expect your kids to be emotional towards your deadbeat ass? Quit dreaming bro. Tend to your hoe of a mother who cheated on your dad.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 4:56pm On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

Talk to your hoe. mother who cheated on your dad first. She forgot to do the needful in your upbringing. So did your dad. Get lost.

Bro, chillax I know you're from a broken home and you're bond to act aggressively and b!tchy just like single mums do.. But that's not the end of life I just want to help you so you wouldn't make the same mistake your dad made.. My upbringing was sound cus I enjoyed them most when they were back together and that is what you're lacking, you have every right to be angry but you're channelling the anger to the wrong person which is me.. Do that to your mum let her come out with the truth, so you know if you guys will go ask your dad for forgiveness and y'all will come back as a loving family again. There is nothing God cannot do.. Ask your mum to be sincere with you and tell all the truth you need to know, you're a grown up man now dude.. Be wise!
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 5:00pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Bro, chillax I know you're from a broken home and you're bond to act aggressively and b!tchy just like single mums do.. But that's not the end of life I just want to help you so you wouldn't make the same mistake your dad made.. My upbringing was sound cus I enjoyed them most when they were back together and that is what you're lacking, you have every right to be angry but you're channelling the anger to the wrong person which is me.. Do that to your mum let her come out with the truth, so you know if you guys will go ask your dad for forgiveness and y'all will come back as a loving family again. There is nothing God cannot do.. Ask your mum to be sincere with you and tell all the truth you need to know, you're a grown up man now dude.. Be wise!

You seem to be in good knowledge of the attributes of single mums. How many have you? Three maybe four?

I have no words. I don't relate with losers and wasn't born by a hoe like you.
You can't reap where you haven't sown.Of that I assure you. Deadbeat is no life.

By the way, I suggest it's you who needs to ask your hoe mum how many other dicks she rode in 15years. Your dad must be worthless to have taken her back. No pvssy in sight I guess and no money to get a new wife. Or too bad mannered to find a woman to stick his BS.

Family of fools.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

You are a deadbeat loser. It's pretty obvious. Try hard as you may. That child that you abandoned will never love you. No man has any excuse under the sun to be deadbeat. Bottom line is aiming to reap where you did not sow and it's never going to happen. Shikena.

Men ain't emotional but you expect your kids to be emotional towards your deadbeat ass? Quit dreaming bro. Tend to your hoe of a mother who cheated on your dad.

Bro you still not get the point.. Living with your mum has really made you an emotional beast.. Try and be reasonable for once nah, abi make I come break your coconut head full am with reasons Lol. Just joking.. Cheating is relative.. Probably that might be the reason your dad ditched your mum in the first place. Just ask your mum to come out with the truth to you guys..
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

You seem to be in good knowledge of the attributes of single mums. How many have you? Three maybe four?

I have no words. I don't relate with losers and wasn't born by a hoe like you.
You can't reap where you haven't sown.Of that I assure you. Deadbeat is no life.

By the way, I suggest it's you who needs to ask your hoe mum how many other dicks she rode in 15years. Your dad must be worthless to have taken her back. No pvssy in sight I guess and no money to get a new wife. Or too bad mannered to find a woman to stick his BS.

Family of fools.

Hahahah.. Can you just listen yo yourself.. Tell me more.. The truth is gradually coming out.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 5:08pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Bro you still not get the point.. Living with your mum has really made you an emotional beast.. Try and be reasonable for once nah, abi make I come break your coconut head full am with reasons Lol. Just joking.. Cheating is relative.. Probably that might be the reason your dad ditched your mum in the first place. Just ask your mum to come out with the truth to you guys..

My mum is married to a man who is way better than the fool that called himself father Ask how many dicks your mum rode in the 15 years bro
Get lost and get outta my mention. Go fix your deadbeat curse first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 5:12pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

Hahahah.. Can you just listen yo yourself.. Tell me more.. The truth is gradually coming out.

The truth? I see a dad in my step father and thats all I need. Your kids will do the same with their step dad. Only then will you really see the truth GRADUALLY burning your deadbeat soul.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by tydi(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2019
Deji63:

The truth? I see a dad in my step father and thats all I need. Your kids will do the same with their step dad. Only then will you really see the truth GRADUALLY burning your deadbeat soul.

I give up on you !!!

Your mumu never really do. I see!
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 5:45pm On May 28, 2019
tydi:

I give up on you !!!

Your mumu never really do. I see!

God punish you. Na me beg you for mention?

Next time fix your deadbeat loser life and stay off my. mentions.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by drtee247(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2019
Deji63:

She's not a cheap hoe like the bi.tch you call mother. Fvck off my mention. Bloody deadbeat loser. Go take care of the kids you abandoned and stop dreaming about a reconciliation that will never come. They'd spit on your deadbeat face when they see you.

How many women have you fvcked despite not loving them? Take several seats back and get your numbskull some brain.
damn dude. U are so full of hate mehn.. U were fed with hate, grew up with hate, u spitting hate. Let's just wait to see how u will take care of your own kids first. I pray u get a good wife
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 3:17pm On May 29, 2019
drtee247:
damn dude. U are so full of hate mehn.. U were fed with hate, grew up with hate, u spitting hate. Let's just wait to see how u will take care of your own kids first. I pray u get a good wife

Happily Married with four kids. What were you fed with? A meal called "deadbeat formula" I guess

Get your loser deadbeat ass off my mention. It's not my fault that you are irresponsible and can't nuture your kids.
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by drtee247(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2019
Deji63:

Happily Married with four kids. What were you fed with? A meal called "deadbeat formula" I guess

Get your loser deadbeat ass off my mention. It's not my fault that you are irresponsible and can't nuture your kids.

Deadbeat, deadbeat, dead beat, dead beat.. U have mentioned deadbeat in your quotes like a million times. That's the only thing u grew up to know. You being brought up without a father figure has really left a scar in you. I hope it heals quickly.. Am expecting you to quote me with more "deadbeat" in your.. Have a nice day
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 5:42pm On May 29, 2019
drtee247:

Deadbeat, deadbeat, dead beat, dead beat.. U have mentioned deadbeat in your quotes like a million times. That's the only thing u grew up to know. You being brought up without a father figure has really left a scar in you. I hope it heals quickly.. Am expecting you to quote me with more "deadbeat" in your.. Have a nice day

Not as much scar as you left on your abandoned kids. I see how sore that word makes you. Your conscience pricks at the mention of the word deadbeat.

Get off my mention deadbeat loser.

Did you feel that pang again? cry
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Nicur: 9:01am On May 30, 2019
Deji63:
Love wey you no fit buy ordinary diaper. Would you love such a dad? This dude isn't even on speaking terms with his own dad condemning his dad yet being irresponsible towards his own son. That boy can never truly love you nicur.

Disgrace to fatherhood
Dude wetin I do you nah?
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by drtee247(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2019
Deji63:

Not as much scar as you left on your abandoned kids. I see how sore that word makes you. Your conscience pricks at the mention of the word deadbeat.

Nah I only feel pity for u
Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Nobody: 10:33am On May 30, 2019
Deji63:

Pls ignore them,,they dont worth ya response..Let dem kip encouraging the useless,never- do-well men dat would abandon their kids 2 be solely raised by d mum.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2019
tenderheart:
Pls ignore them,,they dont worth ya response..Let dem kip encouraging the useless,never- do-well men dat would abandon their kids 2 be solely raised by d mum.

Thanks bro. God bless you plenty

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son by Deji63: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2019
drtee247:

Nah I only feel pity for u

Yeah right. After your "deadbeatism' you still as poor as a church rat. Feel pity for your wasted life instead. Deadbeat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today / Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.