Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? (828 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / Why Are Guys Acting This Way. / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by 2sexy(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2010
I have this girl who dealt with my heart like a devil
We where still dating and she got deflowered by another guy
She did not tell me until probably when the order guy stopped showing interest in her.
I did a lot for this girl and she treated me like a slave.

ALL THIS HAPPEN 2009 and I ended the relationship

By 2010, I had started putting my life together and one day
I was just thinking back when the whole scene came back. I felt bad that I had to curse her via text message and ever since , she has wanted us to continue without apologizing for her action.

At one point she said she wants to have s3x with badly on phone
She even wanted to see me again because she has not seen me since 2009

She has been acting as if she regretted what she did even if she never mention it.
I know she is ready to do anything now but here is the problem,

I am a kind of person that if you distort the reputation I have for you,I mean the respect I have for you, It is gone for life,

I have never found it had to forgive people, but this girl,mmba , it is not working that way. Though I feel bad about this but the thing has really been uncontrollable for me. I just cant forgive her so easily,

This was a girl I planned to marry even though I had not yet the reached the age,but closed to it. I dont flirt though I grew up see most of my relatives doing it. I am a real getto boy but my personality does not reveal it

Even though she wants us to continue, THE THOUGHT OF THE FACT THAT GIRLS DON'T FORGET THE GUY THAT DEFLOWERED HER IS THE BIGGEST ROADBLOCK. BECAUSE I WOULD ALWAYS FEEL THAT SHE IS STILL IN LOVE WITH THE OTHER GUY

And I also feel I am the available who is not desirable, she is just want to hang out with me because she has got no choice

OR MY PEOPLE, AM I LYING?
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by 1102(m): 12:45am On Sep 28, 2010
[size=13pt]how many times are u gonna complain abt ur ex

BTW aren't u too childish 2 start placin a curse on someone,

Goosh,,too much Yoruba local home movies has corrupted your thinking

and it has beclouded your sense of reasoning that u wanna apply it into your relationship~
[/size]
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by 2sexy(m): 1:17am On Sep 28, 2010
shut up, 190!
The only thing you ever know how to do is make stupid comment on every thread you read. you know what? That is the most damn thing I ever noticed about this retarded baboon called 190, and the most common thing about you is that you like criticizing people here and as if you have never made a mistake in your relationship once. even when there is a popular saying that goes thus: no man is infallible, yet 190 claims otherwise, what a pervert hiding under a false personality

You keep making comments here and there as if you immune to making mistakes,
190. guys on NL it is not as if I am being hash on the alien who mistakenly got hook on NL like some guy get hooked on dope, but quick head over to the search bar on this forum and type 190, the result that would be return would amaze because you will be given access to all the comment this he has made so far. Then you can judge.

Mr. I-too-Know (hiss)
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by 1102(m): 1:38am On Sep 28, 2010
hehehehe, are u high so early in the morning grin grin

Have u sat down 2 listen 2 urself, did i say u made a mistake,

Read what u wrote abt your ex,  undecided undecided

She hurt u and one day u were thinkin abt everythin  and u decided 2 send her a text msg and place an CURSE on her not even insultembarassed embarassed cry cry

How lame! @ this current 21st century grin grin, (placing a curse) well maybe thats your own way of gettin  over things! undecided undecided

But believe me it aint the best, for u undecided undecided

and lastly i made that statement how many times are u gonna complain abt your ex cos u have an existing thread already here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=505047.msg6658518#msg6658518

so why going balling on my azz, anyway ure just a completely broken down man (no offence) so i would leave u to your heartless body

and i pray your ex gives u your heart back,

Dont be offended if i tried letting u know PLACING OF CURSES!!  grin grin isnt good for u,

I leave u in pieces peace-- please forgive ur ex and learn 2 let Go okay!! grin grin
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by 1102(m): 1:40am On Sep 28, 2010
what a pervert hiding under a false personality

ROTFLMFBAO,

So sick, so sick grin grin grin
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by 2sexy(m): 3:03am On Sep 28, 2010
grand slowpoke!
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by 1102(m): 7:24am On Sep 28, 2010
^^
grin grin Sighs
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by realluv1(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2010
If you can't get pass your past then please my brother move on!!!!!!!!! If she did it once she will continue move on I beg before she show you more pepper.
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by deniyor: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2010
2sexy, 190 has a gd point.
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by fubiluv: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2010
@ poster,concentrate on the topic if you really intend to get Advice here.
I will suggest you forgive her cos there is a 90% probability that you will still marry a non virgin.
Meanwhile are you a virgin? If i am a virgin,i will like to marry one too.
So forgive her and get back with her or move on with your life and forget her.
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by Tosinville(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2010
Poster,

Guy, how u sef go dey rain CURSE on a girl thru text msg na, thats too lame na woman suppose dey do dat na shows u no be hard guy at all. Since wey don chop ur virgin-ex remain 4u, u sef no do like say e too pain u na just follow chop ur own inside her punanie like 5 times or so make u dump the girls for another guy since she wey she don become left-over 4 you.

Look, wahala no dey church o! na "sé adurá ki n sé amí" na im dey o!
Re: Why Is My Ex Acting This Way? by jaybee3(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2010
Thread Locked => duplicate thread

Continue here => https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=505047

(1)

My Boyfriend Is Using Me! / This Is Troubling My Mind Please I Need Help Here! / I Have Found My Life Partner For Marriage, But:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.