Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Remi: The Greater War - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Remi: The Greater War (6210 Views)

Remi (super Gene) : Rise Of Oddumans / There Is No Religion Greater Than Humanity / Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi: The Greater War by germaphobe(m): 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
two dragons follow rise mhmm, remi should better take the fight to him than continue waiting. And he should see if there's a way to restore peace without going through the stress of killing every of lav followers. But last last actor no dey die shaa.
Re: Remi: The Greater War by doctorexcel: 5:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Bobosneh:
all what remi has to do is get a cup then cut himself and use the cup to collect the blood and let his have a sip from it lobatan. he will have a battalion on warrior gods

true talk. Remi should also photocopy himself on multiple A4 paper and wait. Am sure leviathan will feel threatened and will make his first mistake
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
Remi halted his horse, looking at the vast desert before him, he looked back the Commander and spoke.
“He said we should me here” He said and alighted, just them two horses rode from afar and gradually drew near.
“General Luke” Remi said and exchanged hands with the white skin man, and nodded his head to the other.
“Why do we have to meet here” General Luke said, and removed his gloves, and placed his hands on his sword that hanged from his belt.
“It seems a good place, we need your help” Remi said and folded his hands.
“It must be bigger than you” The General replied and smiled.
“Yes, there is a threat rising”
“Leviathan” General Luke said and smiled at Remi “We know about him, how do we come in?”
Remi smiled back before he spoke.
“We need you to fight by our side, tomorrow against him” Remi said
“Consider it done, a threat against you, is a threat agains us, we will rally to Ayenireti this night” General Luke said and shaked hands again with Remi before he ascended his horse.
THE FINALE
Leviathan rose from his skull throne and descended slowly, as his vicious army cheered him, alongside those who went to him for power, a skull hanged from his chest covering the emblem that was stuck to his chest.
“Brothers!!!!” He shouted and made fireballs from his hands and it died down immediately the scream was over.
“Thank you for joining my course, for believing, there is a brighter future for us” He said and paused for a minute, before he continued.
“Remi has joined the doom of his ancestors, he comes us against us, tomorrow”
“Let’s put that scum to where he belongs, in the grave with his filthy ancestors” Someone shouted from large crowd.
“Yes, we should put him down, lets gear and show him what we are, why we are truly the one with the future” He said and his eyes glowed red.
The shout from the crowd was so loud, it seems it could put down the building.
----
Early the next morning, General Luke’s army got to the gate of Ayenireti, where they met Remi and his soldiers, with Ewatomi by his side.
“The queen goes to war” General Luke said and smiled at Remi, and then to Ewatomi.
“She has powers” Remi said and looked at Ewatomi.
“Where do we set?” General Luke asked, turning his horse about.
“How many men do you have?” Remi asked.
“Three hundred thousand” General Luke said, and continued “In matter of minutes, how fighter plane should join us” General Luke said again.
“What’s a fighter plane?” Remi asked, feeling confused.
“You’ll see” General Luke said.
“We also have dragons” Remi said and smiled at General Luke, he wouldn’t let General Luke feel like a King.
“Hmmmm, they don’t exist” General Luke said and scoffed.
----
Leviathan stood in front of his soldiers, both living and dead, with two swords in his hands, his dragons by his sides, with dark smokes coming out from their nose and mouth.
He climbed on one of the one and pulled the skeletal horns up, and the dragon roared out loud, stamping its feet on the ground and flew into the sky.
Leviathan’s soldier, on foot cheered loudly and began running, following the dragon , while some flew in the sky, others ran with great speed.
----
Remi’s team bolted on their horse with great zeal, they rode fearlessly, leaning on their horses as it ran with great velocity.
A loud roar suddenly came from the sky, General Luke looked into the sky, and out of fright he fell from his running horse, seeing two huge beast in the sky. Remi rode towards him and slowed down his horse, while the others ran on.
“I told you, we had dragons” Remi said and smiled, the kicked his horse, making it raise it two front legs in the air before running off.
“I wonder what Leviathan has” General Luke said and dusted himself before climbing back on his horse.
-----
Remi saw Leviathan’s army from afar, and gulped hard at the large number he saw, Fire Rain, breathed out fire, drawing a line before Remi’s team and Leviathan’s. Leviathan descended his dragon and came down from it, and walked through the fire to the other side, while Remi too alighted his horse and met him.
“Stop this madness, return the emblem” Remi said, hoping Leviathan would reason with him.
“Its too late” Leviathan replied and looked at Ewatomi “You have tasted what true power looks like” He said to Ewatomi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remi: The Greater War by Evold: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Let the fight begin
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Hardes(m): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
I never saw this coming
Re: Remi: The Greater War by skubido(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmmm... Oya oooo

Tanks for the update
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Bobosneh: 4:55am On Jun 15, 2019
the clash of the gods
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks to everyone that followed so far... BLESS YOU

3 Likes

Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
Leviathan looked back at Remi, with no thought of good, he smiled and raised the skull that covered the emblem on his chest.
"This is true power"
Remi channeled thunder Bolt into his right arm, and launched a blow at Levaithan. Their fist collided, making a sonic wave in return, the force of the blow sending both Remi and Levaithan opposite direction, almost to the end of the army line.
"For freedom " General Luke shouted and charged his horse forward, jumping over the flame.
Remi tried gaining stamina, but the force was to great, he missed his steps and rolled hard on the ground. He picked himself up and flew into the sky, Leviathan's skeleton dragon hooked Remi in between it's teeth and sent it's sharp skeletal teeth into Remi's rib. Remi gave the dragon a blow on its face, and screamed out loud, as it had little effect on the dragon, but was much on him.
Leviathan walked forward, slashing his swords into his opponents, he swirled the sword and in an instance heads were rolling on the ground as he walked, he threw a sword up, and shot fireballs, in any direction he saw his opponent, he looked up seeing Remi struggle in between the jaws of the dragon, he growled and just then the other dragon descended, using is tail to sweep the opponents from left to right, Leviathan slowly climbed on the neck and it elevated into the sky.
"White fire! " Remi shouted.
The dragons suddenly shattered into pieces as White fire collided against it, with great speed, it poured out fire at the shattered dragon.
---
Ewatomi grabbed a skeleton army while still on her horse and flinged it back, making it crash into other skeletons.
A thunderbolt suddenly threw her off from the horse, before she could fall to the ground, another struck her again. She coughed hard and elevated into the sky, the thunderbolt came again and she quickly dodged it. She saw a mirage of someone and then the shadow. She bolted towards the shadow and pushed into the air. The ground made a crack before her,and before her was a man bleeding on his head. She raised him up and cracked his neck, and flinged the body at a skeleton that ran towards her.

1 Like

Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ewatomi grabbed a skeleton army while still on her horse and flinged it back, making it crash into other skeletons.
A thunderbolt suddenly threw her off from the horse, before she could fall to the ground, another struck her again. She coughed hard and elevated into the sky, the thunderbolt came again and she quickly dodged it. She saw a mirage of someone and then the shadow. She bolted towards the shadow and pushed into the air. The ground made a crack before her,and before her was a man bleeding on his head. She raised him up and cracked his neck, and flinged the body at a skeleton that ran towards her.
---
General Luke withdrew his gun from the belt and fired at the approaching skeletons, he muffled angrily, as the numbers seemed to increase the more they died, he brought out a grenade from his pack and threw it in the midst of the skeletons, the blast had a massive effect, throwing skeletons into different direction.
"How much gold does that thing cost" Ayenireti's Army commander asked, and kicked off a skeleton head
"I'll get you, of we survive this" General Luke said and rode on.
---
Leviathan's dragon, started in a hot pursuit at Remi, who was leaning on white fire, White fire skillfully Dodged the fire balls from leviathan and the fire from his dragon. Fire rain suddenly came out from nowhere and grabbed Levaithan by the shoulder and flinged him off, and quickly held the skeletal dragon by the tail, and went into circular movement, and flinged the dragon away, making collide with a nearby rock and shattered into piece.
"Good job boys " Remi said, and surveyed the ground.
Leviathan shouted in agony, and placed his hands on the emblem, and rotated it towards the left.
A strong wind suddenly came from the west, blowing hard, the lives skeletons suddenly began to form again, and soon the ground was clear.
"This peeps are mad" General Luke said with his mouth agape.
"What's next " Ewatomi asked riding up to GeneralLuke
"What you guys are the big gun"
White fire descended before General Luke, and Remi jumped down.
"The emblem on his chest, we have to pull it out " Remi said and leaped back on white fire "Ewatomi, ride with Fire Rain, we need more hands from up" He said and dived his dragon up.
Leviathan walked with rage in his face, slashing his opponent with great blow, the fight was now going against Remi and his team. Remi jumped of white fire, as one of the skeletal dragon dipped it's claw into it. Remi in the air saw leviathan and flew towards him.
IIIAAAAAA!!! Leviathan shouted, leaping into the air, he rotated and slashed Remi against the ground with his sword. He held Remi by the leg and flinged him away, before Remi could come against the floor, Leviathan grabbed him by the neck and slammed his head on the ground and threw a fireball at him, sending him deeper into the ground.
Ayenireti soldiers and that of General Luke, flew in different direction, running for thier lives as fast as their legs could carry them. Fire rain growled in the air, as harpoon hooked it's wings and the skeletal army, in great numbers pulled it down, while the two other skeletal dragons fought against white fire, bombarding it with fire from their mouth.
Ewatomi dashed at Leviathan, he grabbed her by with one arm, and Remi on the other and lifted them up and slammed both of them on the ground.
"Pathetic" Leviathan said and raised his swords up, channeling thunderbolt into it.

2 Likes

Re: Remi: The Greater War by Mielekcezylil(m): 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
Am sure they are not dead ryt
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Hardes(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
hmmm��
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
-----
Strange noise came from the sky, Leviathan looked up seeing, metals like bird in the air, about hundred of them.
"Weldone boys" General Luke shouted and raised his gun up.
The fighter plane, hovered around the battle ground.
"What's that? " Leviathan asked confused.
"You death" Remi said and together he and Ewatomi gave Leviathan an uppercut on the jaw, sending him distance backward.
Two helicopter remained static in the air, as ropes were thrown down and heavily armed men, slid down the rope.
"Team scorpion, go, go, go, go"
"All heads above, seventy and jack"
Remi threw thunderbolts at the skeletons that hooked White fire on the wings and broke off the harpoons. And flew towards General Luke.
"What's that" Remi asked him.
"Guns of glory " He replied and waved his hand in the air.
The men that dropped from the helicopter made their way towards General Luke, and saluted him.
"The dragons, are with us" General Luke said seeing the armed men's, aiming their guns at white fire.
Fire rain growled in the air, trying to break free, seeing this white fire took off.
---
Leviathan leaped to the front of the line before his army, and grinned and began to run forward, with his sword as red as coal.
The planes flew over Leviathan's army, dropping huge rockets on them, which exploded in their midst, scattering them into different places.
"Rain rain rain fire, Drake and Jack do you copy"
Getting guns popped down beneath the planes, and rotated as straight fire came out of it at Leviathan's army.
Remi pushed Leviathan hard on the chest and ripped off the skull on his chest, and punched him, Ewatomi grabber Leviathan by the cloth and wiped him on the ground.
"You have lost this war" Remi said and placed his hands on the emblem.
"Argh " Remi shouted, as his hands caught fire as it came in contact with the emblem.
"just a very simple spell" Leviathan replied and nodded Remi on the head.
Ewatomi held him by the cloth again and punched him at the back, making him stagger.
---
Fire rain clawed the skeletal dragon by the tail, while fire rain held it by the head, an FM they flew in opposite direction, breaking the dragon into pieces. The second dragon flew angrily towards them, just then a plane flew above it dropping a grenade inside the skeletal frame, and the boom shattered it into pieces.
----
Remi fired thunder Bolt at leviathan, making the right part of his face, crack off. Ewatomi pinned him to the ground and grinned looking at Remi.
"Do it"
Remi placed his hand on the emblem, ignoring the pain, he screamed and clinched to it, and slowly pulled it off screaming loudly
"STOOOP" leviathan shouted with the little strength in him.
"Shut up" Ewatomi screamed and banged his face.
ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!! Remi shouted, as he pulled the emblem off, his hands began to scale off.
Remi finally pulled the emblem off and BOOOOOOOOOMM!! A loud bang came as he removed the emblem, sending sonic wave throughout everywhere, as the boom moved, it rooted down everything on its part, both great and small, the planes in the air, blew off, one after another. The shock sent Remi off, a different direction from Ewatomi, the dragons losses balance in the sky, rolling uncontrollable.
-----
-----
A bleeping sound came from nowhere in particular, Remi opened his eyes, at first everything was blur, he shut his eyes and opened it again, before letting a groan.
"He is awake" A feminine voice said.
Remi finally saw everything clearly, a fair lady before him, dressed in white, he hairs neatly packed, she held a book with her with different pens from her breast pocket. Remi looked at his side, different ropes entering into his body, then he looked the other side towards the window, his eyes widened seeing tall, gigantic building, he heard strange noise, he knew something was wrong.
The door opened wide as three people in white ran in.
"Can you hear me? " the Man among them asked.
"Did Leviathan die? " Remi asked and struggled to sit himself up.
"Who is Leviathan?, he is in good state, check his vitals"
Remi noticed a hanging board and stared at it.
"2015" He said and sat up, pulling the ropes off his body." Since when have I been here" he asked and stood up, then staggered and collapsed on the bed.
"I don't know how long, I have been working here for twenty years, and I met you here" the doctor replied calmly and laid Remi back on the bed.
-----
-----
The End.
Up next in this series is LEVIATHAN
Hope you loved it, please tell us where it went wrong, give us review either bad or good, help us get better.. You review will help in our PROJECT 00PRIME..
Thanks

The PrimeInsaneUniverse

3 Likes

Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Some question still needs answers.. like what happened after the blast, how did Remi suddenly woke up in a civilized era, what happened to others...
this puzzles or questions will be solved in the upcoming series... LEVIATHAN

1 Like

Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
More fun, more loads on our Mobile app... Participate in The Prime Universe challenge and get nice prizes. Coming up soon..
get ready and prepared. Get the mobile app https://iuprime..com/2019/05/download-mobile-app.html
SUPPORT PROJECT 00PRIME

Re: Remi: The Greater War by Hardes(m): 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
@Devilpen i must commend you for your commitment towards this great work boss. There's a lot of unanswered questions In my mind but I will be patiently waiting for LEVIATHAN series hoping to get answers.
please do mention me in your upcoming work.
Thanks
Re: Remi: The Greater War by tunjilee003: 11:46am On Jun 17, 2019
nice one devilpen...pls mention me in your next update
Re: Remi: The Greater War by germaphobe(m): 11:53am On Jun 17, 2019
thanks bro, the story is dope. Waiting for the lav series, and don't forget to mention me
Re: Remi: The Greater War by daddio(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
Good
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Evold: 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
So many loopholes. Hope they will be filled in Leviathan series
Re: Remi: The Greater War by ausyn(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2019
;DThis is beautiful, I love it please mention me in your next adventure
Re: Remi: The Greater War by bizza45: 8:56am On Jun 18, 2019
make i arrange beta chair .... abeg who dey front, commot your head make i c road .. thanks for d mention anyway
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Mielekcezylil(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is superb.
Re: Remi: The Greater War by doctorexcel: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2019
Weldone boss. Mention in your next update
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Joyicy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Wao!! nice story...Pls do mention me in your next update...
Re: Remi: The Greater War by mondaypemisire(m): 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Guy am really sick Pls i need ur pray Pls
Re: Remi: The Greater War by doctorexcel: 8:54pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please mention me when the next book is out
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Whizlight(m): 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
doctorexcel:
Please mention me when the next book is out
Already out @ leviathan
Re: Remi: The Greater War by Devilpen(m): 2:35am On Jun 27, 2019
mondaypemisire:
Guy am really sick
Pls i need ur pray
Pls
All is well brother.. IYANU MA SHELE
Re: Remi: The Greater War by doctorexcel: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2019
Whizlight:
Already out @ leviathan
10q saaaah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just For You / Nairaland Literature Awards Of The Year. / A Tint Of White In The Dark [an Anthology Of Happy And Sad Short Stories]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.