Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online (8394 Views)

Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online / Lady Who Flaunts Her Boobs Online , Joins FC Barcelona By Force (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Innov8ve1: 10:48pm On May 28, 2019
[img]https://1.bp..com/-YFaGBsEzX9I/XO2mUIW3ePI/AAAAAAAAHn4/NHmutDfNT-cpXAltEkzbzE8liL1JEw7lgCLcBGAs/s640/5ceccb91ee67c.jpg[/img]
Australian rapper, Iggy Azalea has deleted all her social media accounts after nude photos of her from a 2016 'GQ' photoshoot leaked online.

In the wake of this breach of privacy, photographer Nino Munoz, who captured the images in 2016 insists they were stolen.

Munoz addressed the controversy via Instagram saying: “I’m outraged and saddened to find out that images of mind were stolen and published without my permission,” he wrote. “There is currently an investigation underway. Posting these stolen images is illegal and anyone who has done so will be prosecuted.

“I empathize with any discomfort that this situation has caused to anyone that is involved.”

Iggy who deactivated both her Instagram on Monday following the leak is also upset and has vowed to take legal action.

She temporarily reactivated one of her social media accounts to issue a statement saying:

“A lot of high profile women have shot covers with GQ with a strategically placed hand etc covering their breasts etc.,” she wrote in part. “I always felt they were very beautiful covers, so I jumped at the opportunity. I hadn’t seen other women’s covers leak so I felt comfortable (on a closed set) to model for such a reputable magazine knowing only the images with my hands covering would be considered for print.

“I never consented to taking topless pictures for potential release, period. I don’t feel there is any where I can retreat to or that I have a ‘happy place’ I can wait until it all blows over. Please think of how you might feel if the shoe was yours to wear.”

A lot of the comments I see from men in particular taking things even further and sharing their thoughts and fantasies in regard to my body has honestly disturbed me,” she continued. “The outright wicked things people say is overwhelming & makes me feel like throwing up.”

In the photos, the 28-year-old rapper was pictured showing off her nude titties during the photoshoot.

See full explicit pictures in the link below
https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2019/05/Pictures-of-Iggy-Azalea-Boobs.html
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 28, 2019
wats d bruhaha in d matter.its just bwest.
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Innov8ve1: 10:50pm On May 28, 2019
Edegbai213:
See below
weyrey, scammer oshi... Guys beware of this fraudstar
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by jbblues24(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2019
Such simple.
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by jayextra(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2019
Ehyaaa grin
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by mcjohny(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2019
if she doesn't look like this then she isn't the one

14 Likes

Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by meobizy(f): 2:55am On May 29, 2019
mcjohny:
if she doesn't look like this then she isn't the one
It’s her but photoshop and many enhancers will make her look a thousand times better than her real life self.
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Kingkun69(m): 3:22am On May 29, 2019
And I only fuvk with thick hoes
And I only fuvk with white hoes
smiley if you know u know
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by mrNEMZY(m): 3:54am On May 29, 2019
So, hackers told Iggy to pose shirtless, took picture of her bress and edited it to look this sharp, then proceeded to leak it.

Damn! This hackers are good.

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Nobody: 4:02am On May 29, 2019
undecided

Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by vastone(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2019
see wat fame can cause.

she's so used, right now still no show.

no grammy nattin.. i feel for her sha..

na to open towtow snap pichure remain...

hollywood and it intricacies grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Deepfeel(m): 6:51am On May 29, 2019
Why take them in the first place if you don't want people to see undecided
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by lilianofentse(f): 7:56am On May 29, 2019
Publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Boyslick(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2019
Relaax. It's not even a sextape undecided

1 Like

Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by mcjohny(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2019
meobizy:

It’s her but photoshop and many enhancers will make her look a thousand times better than her real life self.

how sure are you?
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by meobizy(f): 11:19am On May 29, 2019
mcjohny:

how sure are you?
I’ve searched the query Instagram vs reality on Google before and seen a few videos detailing how much work goes into photo shoots to make celebrities look otherworldly.

1 Like

Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Innov8ve1: 11:41am On May 29, 2019
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 29, 2019
The bobby go well sha
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by emmancipated(m): 6:43pm On May 29, 2019
you waka enter studio, off cloth, tell camera man make en snap, then picture come leak, you come dey talk plenty. why do we take pictures if not to remind us of some memories, abeg enjoy your memory while we enjoy the view cuz I like what I see grin
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Innov8ve1: 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online by Leonidas8(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Man Shares His Encounter With Secondary School Girls / I Am In Hell Please Help Me My Brothers And Sisters In Nairaland / Naija! Man Sticks His Hand Into Lady's Trouser, Fingers Her Publicly (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.