Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,580 members, 7,820,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend (4566 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by nonhuman(m): 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
ladiesreject:
So how did you guys end up being in a relationship?

The first criteria for me to approach a girl is that I must first of all LUST after her, meaning in my head, I've fvcked every witches out of her already.

So, op, I don't know how you guys met and are dating without lusting after her.

already explained
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by nonhuman(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2019
Folzye:
She has some flaws that affects the psycology of what you picture in a lady this maybe in terms of character, behaviour or body features or even combination of the three, I had one then, there was no spark between us from the onset as I only knew her as the girl my friend was interested in and got close, only for me to find myself in the picture later... I could not deal with the fact that i am about to betray a friend so i played along and when i had the opportunity i ended things abruptly...so maybe you have something similar, just let her go when the time is right and probably let her understand.
going by this may its her complexion, I like dark skinned ladies
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Donlexybaze(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2019
nonhuman:
1. Her breast is about 40 and in good shape
2.her ass is big enough for my liking
3. Not wide but not wetting, my dd is big enough
4. Her body is not stiff but very heavy no stretch marks at all, and she is very neat
hmmm
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Phenomenal16(f): 4:12pm On May 29, 2019
nonhuman:
4. Her body is not stiff but very heavy no stretch marks at all, and she is very neat
....see analysis for person pikin...lord av mercy
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by sommyboi(m): 4:25pm On May 29, 2019
She probably ain't from Akwa Ibom, Na she for dey handle you.
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by dia4iam(m): 4:27pm On May 29, 2019
Maybe you should slow down on the sex part and set your focus(es) on other interesting things there could be about each other. What could those other interesting things be? - I dont know.
Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 29, 2019
u were first attracted to ur gf but now u no longer attracted?...hmm na wao. either she now has body odour dat is now putting u off or u don sama her body with too excessive sex and excessive suckin that her boobs has now collapsed yakata or u havw destroyed dat her vjay and now they dont look pleasurable to u or maybe she has put on too much weight? make u tell us why u don lose sexual interest in her nau

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 29, 2019
Offpoint1:
grin Donlexybaze if I don comment on this kind of thread, where else will I comment?

Op! your current girlfriend don't want you to go to hell, but if you still want to go to hell... answer this few questions.

1. What's the size of her breàsts, are your exes or "other girls" breàsts huge, fresh, standing, erect nipples and more "yokoto" than hers?

2. Her axx, is it bigger, smaller, rounded, soft, movable and in motion than hers and "other girls"?

3. Her "hgdrh"xxfd" is wider, tighter, sugarish, and *may the Lord forgive me* than your exes or the "other girls"?

4. Her body, is portable, moveable IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM, rotate-able and stretch marks-less than your exes and "other girls" own?

Answers to this questions will determine my advice.

We know Konji na Bastard, but e get preferences and likes. Once your Konji got no preference and likes, non you're already unfortunate in life.

I leave the rest to my Big Daddy, no other person than in the person of Lefulefu. The man who taught me everything I knowgrin
grin
Offpoint1:
grin Donlexybaze if I don comment on this kind of thread, where else will I comment?

Op! your current girlfriend don't want you to go to hell, but if you still want to go to hell... answer this few questions.

1. What's the size of her breàsts, are your exes or "other girls" breàsts huge, fresh, standing, erect nipples and more "yokoto" than hers?

2. Her axx, is it bigger, smaller, rounded, soft, movable and in motion than hers and "other girls"?

3. Her "hgdrh"xxfd" is wider, tighter, sugarish, and *may the Lord forgive me* than your exes or the "other girls"?

4. Her body, is portable, moveable IN-ZA-ODA-ROOM, rotate-able and stretch marks-less than your exes and "other girls" own?

Answers to this questions will determine my advice.

We know Konji na Bastard, but e get preferences and likes. Once your Konji got no preference and likes, non you're already unfortunate in life.

I leave the rest to my Big Daddy, no other person than in the person of Lefulefu. The man who taught me everything I knowgrin
my guy iyam suspecting op don scatter d girl body and now he wants to run. babe bwest wey first dey stand b4 its like op don finish d bwest with too much sucking and pwessing and dat d bwest don fall our estemmed op wants to escape and look for more fwesher babes.na wetin me dey suspect for d matter o.

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 6:05pm On May 29, 2019
lefulefu:
grin my guy iyam suspecting op don scatter d girl body and now he wants to run. babe bwest wey first dey stand b4 its like op don finish d bwest with too much sucking and pwessing and dat d bwest don fall our estemmed op wants to escape and look for more fwesher babes.na wetin me dey suspect for d matter o.
Lol, Daddy o... I respect you sir. I believe you sir

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by Offpoint1: 6:10pm On May 29, 2019
nonhuman:
OK, nice...
then let her go if there's no flaws... you're just not attracted to her.

1 Like

Re: I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend by generationz(f): 12:09am On May 30, 2019
nonhuman:
going by this may its her complexion, I like dark skinned ladies

Hmm that's a rare one. Rare to see guys that prefer dark girls

If you did why did you ask her out from the beginning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Escapades With A 19 Year Old / Is It A Crime To Remain A Virgin / Face Of The Couple That Performed Blood Path And Shared Photos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.