Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Men Only: Sizes Of Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Only: Sizes Of Breast (5118 Views)

LADIES:9 TYPES OF Breast{pic]which One Is Yours? / Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) / Benefits Of BREAST SUCKING. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by gidimafia: 1:07am On May 29, 2019
Despite our collective fascination with boobs, there’s a lot we don’t know about them such as the size..Men also believe if a girls breast is suddenly becoming bigger it literally means she is having more sex,that is actually not a fact..Guys don't be alarmed cos its shocking that most Girls/women dont know the size of their breast either..if you find it hard to believe well ask your girlfriend the size of her Breast...i wonder how they about it when they go to the market to purchase these item..imagine when a mother wants to surprise her daughter in getting her bra when she goes shopping..To cut things short these her the common sizes of breast ranging from the smallest to...........well there no actual figure for the biggest as some girls tend to have oganigwe size (cheeky)
We have 32A, 34B, 36C..This are the one that looks like tangerine and orange like that of Simi the singer.. infact 36C is best in my opinion as they don't sag easily, 36D, 36DD these looks more like grape to as in big grape and very juicy for those who like to suck something like that of Dj Cuppy...Any size from 38E up To 40EE like that of Cossy orjakor which are the water melon content then oganigwe level as been activated..
Which size does your girlfriend carry..??
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Offpoint1: 1:08am On May 29, 2019
I got love for 32A-C...
I love my breast strong, small and ever erected nipples... This way, me and my children can suck without the fear of it slagging or sagging.

I can suck breast non stop for 2hrs, I've never had sxx longer than 1 minutes.

NL word sensor be like "I've never had bleep... " wetin be bleep?

3 Likes

Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by gidimafia: 1:36am On May 29, 2019
Yes o the nipples on those size can big sharp like spear..recommend for men that love to suck..but these u are still draggin with ur children...hmmmmmm i pity madam..lol
Offpoint1:
I got love for 32A-C...
I love my breast strong, small and ever erected nipples... This way, me and my children can suck without the fear of it slagging or sagging.

I can suck breast non stop for 2hrs, I've never had Bleep longer than 1 minutes.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by gidimafia: 9:54am On May 31, 2019
SO you all viewing don't u have a girlfriend u want to talk about
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 9:56am On May 31, 2019
i prefer average or small sized boobies..though na a woman's backside i gbadu pass.

1 Like

Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by dingbang(m): 10:51am On May 31, 2019
Boobs over ass.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Deepfeel(m): 11:22am On May 31, 2019
I love petite boobs with big black nipples on them kiss
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by gidimafia: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
And exactly which size will that be..coast??
dingbang:
Boobs over ass.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by gidimafia: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Any popular artist that we know to have this??..
lefulefu:
i prefer average or small sized boobies..though na a woman's backside i gbadu pass.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2019

Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
gidimafia:
Any popular artist that we know to have this??..
Mz Juicy and Jada Stevens cheesy
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

BRO! on a quiet note, I have something I want to show you. I caught someone lying recently. If you're ready, just let me know.
iyam ready o.na wetin be d coco?
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Divay22(f): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oh God!
Is this what you guys discuss about now undecided
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
iyam ready o.na wetin be d coco?

I just mentioned you. Check your mentions, I want to make this quiet as possible.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

I just mentioned you. Check your mentions, I want to make this quiet as possible.
grin grin grin grin grin i don see and u just made me remember dat incident cheesy.anyway sha on nairaland u really dont have to believe everything some users say and also understand that pressure for self validation dey make some users lie in other to show to others dat dem dey a higher level.biko i take God beg u no extend dis issue make e no go cause bitter drama.just let d matter die off.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by flokii: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
As I no too dey greedy like some people.. large or noticeable medium size dey okay with pointed nipples

A man will squeeze, f0ndle and suck brezz na grin
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin i don see and u just made me remember dat incident cheesy.anyway sha on nairaland u really dont have to believe everything some users say and also understand that pressure for self validation dey make some users lie in other to show to others dat dem dey a higher level.biko i take God beg u no extend dis issue make e no go cause bitter drama.just let d matter die off.

Yes na, I hate drama honestly. At least now when you see this user making mouth, You can laugh quietly with your phone grin grin grin

Many of these people are bunch of liars.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
truthsayer009:

Yes na, I hate drama honestly. At least now when you see this user making mouth, You can laugh quietly with your phone grin grin grin

Many of these people are bunch of liars.
grin grin grin grin i no dey take wetin some dey yarn dat seriously oo cheesy.na just to laugh,scroll and move on cheesy cheesy
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Omoluabi16(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Divay22:
Oh God!
Is this what you guys discuss about now undecided
lool. Biko let us discuss and do a thorough analysis of the subject matter. It's for your own good, so you should be happy. grin
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Divay22(f): 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
lool. Biko let us discuss and do a thorough analysis of the subject matter. It's for your own good, so you should be happy. grin
Don't do analysis in fact i am very very happy.
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
gidimafia:
And exactly which size will that be..coast??
boobs over ass! angry
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by gidimafia: 8:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Boobs lovers where u at
dingbang:
boobs over ass! angry
Re: Men Only: Sizes Of Breast by Starboytwo(m): 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Av always been a boobs guy but since I met this babe, olohun ngbo that ass so soft like hot bread...if I lie make motor jam me....

Like this, like this, afi's as.s is my most favorite thing

(1) (Reply)

Two Cases, Two Lessons. / This Is Why You Guys Should Never Marry A Hoe / Man Fakes Being Deaf For 62 Years To Avoid Listening To Wife (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.