Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab (43833 Views)

Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by spafu(m): 6:09am On May 29, 2019
Wish him well.
Meanwhile if you want to learn about freelancing, check my signature and get back to me, for a free guide.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by ntyce(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2019
Sanchez01:
The horrible ending of the show messed him up pretty much. D&grin should have no involvement with TV shows.

Lol but he was well aware of the ending much earlier na.

No be him kill Dany nii?
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by agabusta: 6:13am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:
Night watch don turn him head. Or he's missing that his crow girlfriend and Denarys.

We all need to be awake to our mental health.

Missing her? They have married each other na. Jon and his wildling girlfriend.

3 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by seunlayi(m): 6:15am On May 29, 2019
Those that are addicted to the film also need to follow him

7 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by manikspears: 6:22am On May 29, 2019
stag:
In one way or another, movie character affects the actor in real life.

That ending wasn’t fair to Jon Snow undecided

It has never affected any nollywood artist though.

1 Like

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Qasim6(m): 6:29am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:
Night watch don turn him head. Or he's missing that his crow girlfriend and Denarys.

His crow girlfriend is his wife, it must be Denarys he's missing.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Olalekanharoon(m): 6:36am On May 29, 2019

We all need to be awake to our mental health.[/quote]

Crow gf wey he don marry
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Aystarz: 6:37am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:
Night watch don turn him head. Or he's missing that his (s)crow(/s) wildling girlfriend and Denarys.

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by kiddoiLL(m): 6:37am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

Bro that his Crow Girlfriend, Leslie is Kit's real wife, Emilia Clarke is Leslie's Bestie.
All of them be like family

3 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Sanchez01: 6:41am On May 29, 2019
ntyce:

Lol but he was well aware of the ending much earlier na.

No be him kill Dany nii?
True though but opinions of fans all over the world must have been another thing that prolly contributed to his mental state. He was relegated from being Aegon to 'I don't want it' for nearly three episodes.

Emilia Clarke wasn't pleased at the latter stages of Dany's character development, particularly with the razing of King's Landing to the ground.

D&grin killed the entire show with Season 8.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Samsonklin(m): 6:41am On May 29, 2019
Thoniameek:
One of the reasons is the end of Game of Thrones?

Hell yeah! That shitty ending can send anyone to rehab angry
Lol. People were actually expecting a fairytale kind of ending. The show ended perfectly ok.

10 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by meobizy(f): 6:44am On May 29, 2019
#Jonzing.
The fear of facing the real world after a sweet ten tear contract has sent him up the wall.
He will recover.
Keet! Keet! Keet!
I wanted to say he knows nothing but he's retired from the Jon Snow character.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nature8(m): 6:46am On May 29, 2019
momove4real25:
The handsome man. May God heal him

Amen cheesy
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by lomprico(m): 6:50am On May 29, 2019
Why won't he? When he was told that he was the Prince that was promised and lass lass na maigairdi work dem give am? Why he no go breakdown?

3 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by FlyoruB: 6:52am On May 29, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Get well soon Jon
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by MrBONE2(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2019
omocalabar:
The guy is more sane than 90 percent of Nigerians, and even here on Nairaland, otherwise , how will a sane mind support Buhari to rule over a country??

BaBu till 2123 grin

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Otiksman: 6:54am On May 29, 2019
Chai snow na so ur own take end o.....

It's a pity sha, make una bring am to nija
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nature8(m): 6:54am On May 29, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Bro that his Crow Girlfriend, Leslie is Kit's real wife, Emilia Clarke is Leslie's Bestie.
All of them be like family

Wow cheesy
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nobody: 6:55am On May 29, 2019
Samsonklin:

Lol. People were actually expecting a fairytale kind of ending. The show ended perfectly ok.

I disagree. I do not want to go on and about about it so I'll leave it like that

1 Like

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by ibrahim2032: 7:01am On May 29, 2019
Barely used Toyota Camry muscle for sale
Leather finishing
Factory fitted AC
Two keys
State of the art interior and exterior
Toks standard
Low millage
Buy and drive

#1.650m
Call 07038426535

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Weathered: 7:04am On May 29, 2019
ITbomb:
Everyone he fvrk dies
He should check himself
so you done watch the Season 8 shocked

I haven't.
How far FTbaba? We dey miss you .
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by anambraamaka: 7:07am On May 29, 2019
Poor Snow
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Dimejimichael(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2019
all hail Jon snow the king of free folks

fairly used HP laptop for sale at an affordable price, whatsapp 08173059734
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Junkie1: 7:23am On May 29, 2019
NIGERIANS BELIEVE IN SNIPER MORE THAN REHAB

2 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Bonapart(m): 7:23am On May 29, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Check them all out. They are all checking into mental health hospital - Emilia Clarke too. Na demonic roles them play.

Abi no be Satan be dragon again?
both those watching the movie needs rehab. Funny enough what he needs is Christ not rehab
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Neddstark: 7:29am On May 29, 2019
easyfem:
Seriously I don't knw y everyone is crazy abt diz movie , I prefer my EMPIRE , movie to game of the throne

Empire, that gay shît.

8 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by babzo(m): 7:30am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:

He .married the crow girl o
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Raylight2(m): 7:31am On May 29, 2019
What is Game of Thrones?
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by ukaface(f): 7:32am On May 29, 2019
I'm Soo happy this Game of Thrones is over,make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Meeksolomonic: 7:39am On May 29, 2019
Get well soon Jon snow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates / Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.