Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab (43851 Views)

Paul Pogba Posed With Game Of Thrones Star, John Snow / Pictures: Game Of Thrones Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Tie The Knot In Scotland / Kit Harington And Rose Leslie Are Engaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Timekeeper: 9:13am On May 29, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
you dey craze, na. your girlfriend get borehole pussy, the reason he check into rehab is cos he killed the love of his pathetic life ( Dany)

Which one is u dey craze

Moreover he killed the love of his life in a movie, how does that affect him

See, he was shaggin the pussy of my crush, na Nigeria he go end Las Las I tell u

1 Like

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nobody: 9:29am On May 29, 2019
easyfem:
Seriously I don't knw y everyone is crazy abt diz movie , I prefer my EMPIRE , movie to game of the throne
They are both interesting in their own ways.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by sleekdre: 10:01am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:
Night watch don turn him head. Or he's missing that his crow girlfriend and Denarys.

We all need to be awake to our mental health.
His crow girlfriend is actually his wife! If you know you know!
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by oyetpel(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2019
professorval1:
Night watch don turn him head. Or he's missing that his crow girlfriend and Denarys.

We all need to be awake to our mental health.

He married the crow girlfriend in real life
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by bynomzy(f): 11:08am On May 29, 2019
blackgold2018:
Driving into conclusion without research on what you don't know knowledge of.(it's annoying)
Dats a typical Nigerian. You such a big fool seriously.

I'm sorry, but you are the bigger fool here. So you can't make corrections without making the other feel bad about him/herself. FYI, I wanted to quote the poster above him. You weren't the only one trying to correct a mistake. I hope you don't end up being a horrible dad. Good luck.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by blackgold2018(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2019
bynomzy:

I'm sorry, but you are the bigger fool here. So you can't make corrections without making the other feel bad about him/herself. FYI, I wanted to quote the poster above him. You weren't the only one trying to correct a mistake. I hope you don't end up being a horrible dad. Good luck.
It wsnt a mistake from you. My annoyance ws that it's better to keep shut and listen on what you don't know about or hv little knowledge of.

When I'm new in a gathering or an organization, I keep shut to learn than feeling among immediately.
Yeah I admit I ws rude.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by bynomzy(f): 12:24pm On May 29, 2019
blackgold2018:
It wsnt a mistake from you. My annoyance ws that it's better to keep shut and listen on what you don't know about or hv little knowledge of.

When I'm new in a gathering or an organization, I keep shut to learn than feeling among immediately.
Yeah I admit I ws rude.

Learn not to be rude. You were not the one I quoted and damn! Lol. Goodluck. You need to learn a lot. You are so rude. It's not my business but have fun showing a great level of stupid intellectual superiority. Try not to quote me next time.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Harmony92(f): 12:42pm On May 29, 2019
Timekeeper:
So I shud fry beans abi

After he Bleep free toto of woman especially my crush deanrys mother of dragon with borehole pussy..

Jon, wo u just start ni.. Na Nigeria u go end up Las Las
Pls take it easy ooo grin
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Rikidony(m): 1:21pm On May 29, 2019
how can someone who earns $1m every GOT episode experience mental illness, although Jon was not my favorite. he killed my Queen Danny ���. "What is dead may never die", he's also a great actor, but I hate him for betraying the Nights Watch and allowing Wildings South of the wall
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by blackgold2018(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2019
bynomzy:

Learn not to be rude. You were not the one I quoted and damn! Lol. Goodluck. You need to learn a lot. You are so rude. It's not my business but have fun showing a great level of stupid intellectual superiority. Try not to quote me next time.
Ain't about superiority anything.. u dnt get it, I won't repeat myself. Next time do a research b4 u speak.
You need to learn that.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by bynomzy(f): 2:08pm On May 29, 2019
blackgold2018:
Ain't about superiority anything.. u dnt get it, I won't repeat myself. Next time do a research b4 u speak.
You need to learn that.

Guess you are dumb enough not to see the part where I mentioned to quote the wrong message ITK. My point learn to correct reasonably. #PEOPLEAREDIFFERENT
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 29, 2019
blackgold2018:

Yeah I admit I ws rude.

Shut your disgusting mouth. I have been observing your comments to on this thread, you would have turned out better if you had a few more beatings while growing up.
She quoted a post and put it implicitly that one of the women (the post mentioned the crow girl and the dragon mother ) is his wife. But your dumb brain could not understand, and your pathetic self just had to spill out its disgusting contents of vile insults. People lie you should spend your years in concentration camps, it will be a service to sane human beings
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by seyiolumuyiwa: 4:15pm On May 29, 2019
Sanchez01:
The horrible ending of the show messed him up pretty much. D&grin should have no involvement with TV shows.
I swear D&grin just messed up the whole show......I my mind I was just playing season 9
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Joystark(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2019
Ha.. Abeg o
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Palehair: 7:03pm On May 29, 2019
Neddstark:

Empire, that gay shît.
And there's no gay shit in game of thrones?
If they really followed the books, both Daenarys and cersei lannister are bisexuals in the books

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Neddstark: 7:33pm On May 29, 2019
Palehair:

And there's no gay shit in game of thrones?
If they really followed the books, both Daenarys and cersei lannister are bisexuals in the books

At least its reduced. Even among the black American population, Empire is not so popular. Not everybody digs seeing two men kissing themselves all the time. Even those who arent homophobic.
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by PrincessJr(f): 8:45pm On May 29, 2019
kittykollinxx:
Ordinary movie you checked into rehab what do you want people living in this zoo to do?
Lmao grin
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Palehair: 8:39pm On May 30, 2019
Neddstark:

At least its reduced. Even among the black American population, Empire is not so popular. Not everybody digs seeing two men kissing themselves all the time. Even those who arent homophobic.
Well, it's been canceled, so you can relax, let's go back to the same old normal and boring straight love scenes(like those haven't been existing since time impromptu), a little representation and the world freaks out, i bet you wouldn't be complaining if it were two women
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Neddstark: 8:47pm On May 30, 2019
Palehair:

Well, it's been canceled, so you can relax, let's go back to the same old normal and boring straight love scenes(like those haven't been existing since time impromptu), a little representation and the world freaks out, i bet you wouldn't be complaining if it were two women

I would still complain for 2 women. But in a thréesome reality encounter, i will join them grin grin grin
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by Palehair: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Neddstark:

I would still complain for 2 women. But in a thréesome reality encounter, i will join them grin grin grin
My sister is bisexual and her fiance is also bisexual, you can imagine how their sex lives are, multiple orgies with both gals and guys, now that's what I want to see on TV, I want to see the blurred lines in sexuality in movies (glad Hollywood are representing), most men are turned on by lesbians, straight men that is
Re: 'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab by CatherineStep: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Damn, it's true. I previously heard about this news at https://www.metroguiltypleasures.com/metro/tv-turmoil-forced-me-to-change-the-script-says-danny-odonoghue/, but I didn’t think it was serious. Apparently Kit Harington has so strongly joined his role that he could not stand such a poor completion of the series. I hope no one will argue that the final is really very badly invented.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drake And Ros Rosalyn Gold-Onwude Attend The NBA Awards As Dates / Mo Bimpe Speaks On Marriage To Lateef Adedimeji (Pics) / Ijebu Dances With Late Sister's Child After Her Death During Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.